Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 11 : June 2007 - Nov.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On new number of "Chi" magazine there are nice photos with Pierre in uniform...article writes about 2 weeks of training in "Carabiniers du Prince",Army corp in wich albert is commander in chief.Anyway after these days he'll came back in Milan at Bocconi University.

Can anyone scan those photos, please? Because he looks very hot in uniform, but I hope he'll grow the curls back!

Well, lucky for us, shappica, his hair grows fast. Remember the last time he cut it all off? It wasn't so long before we had the wonderful curls back.
La Compagnie des Carabiniers du Prince
They are Monaco's palace guard, ensuring the security of the Sovereign and his family, and their band performs at ceremonial occasions. The Company is composed of three officers, 15 "sous-officers", and 24 enlisted Carabiniers.
They have an Honor Guard (Garde d'Honneur) that takes part in the Monaco National Day ceremonies. The Honor Guard is composed of an Officer, two "sous-officers", and 12 enlisted Carabinier soldiers.
Other missions of the Carabiniers include operating the Monaco Red Cross ambulances. They handle security for the big events in Monaco: sporting, cultural and State events.
Prince Albert was made Colonel of the Carabiniers in 1986.
I presume as Sovereign he became Colonel-in-Chief in 2005.

^ so, that means we might see him in (hot) Monaco uniform for the National day....not that he doesn't look good in a suit.
(maybe they've given up on Andrea and started grooming Pierre for the Prince role... Just Kidding)

^ so, that means we might see him in (hot) Monaco uniform for the National day....not that he doesn't look good in a suit.
(maybe they've given up on Andrea and started grooming Pierre for the Prince role... Just Kidding)

If he's in the Garde d'Honneur, I suppose he will certainly play in the band on National Day. But I'm guessing that he must train for longer than two weeks to be in the Honor Guard. :D When he and Andrea were little boys, they wore Carabinier uniforms.

If he's in the Garde d'Honneur, I suppose he will certainly play in the band on National Day. But I'm guessing that he must train for longer than two weeks to be in the Honor Guard. :D When he and Andrea were little boys, they wore Carabinier uniforms.

I know, they were so cute,:wub:, that's why I said I hope we'll see Pierre in one on National day. :)

I know, they were so cute,:wub:, that's why I said I hope we'll see Pierre in one on National day. :)

Only little boys look so cute in those funny hats, though. The men look rather silly! :lol: But I suppose, it's not as bad as the British Household Cavalry, as they have to wear, on ceremonial occasions, those bearskin hats.... you know they are sweating bullets under those things.... :eek: And I also suppose it's possible that Pierre will look fine. Especially to us. I don't think we'll be too objective. ;)

He's in Milan at school, right?

On new number of "Chi" magazine there are nice photos with Pierre in uniform...article writes about 2 weeks of training in "Carabiniers du Prince",Army corp in wich albert is commander in chief.Anyway after these days he'll came back in Milan at Bocconi University.
Can you post the pictures or a link to the website?

Only little boys look so cute in those funny hats, though. The men look rather silly! :lol: But I suppose, it's not as bad as the British Household Cavalry, as they have to wear, on ceremonial occasions, those bearskin hats.... you know they are sweating bullets under those things.... :eek: And I also suppose it's possible that Pierre will look fine. Especially to us. I don't think we'll be too objective. ;)

Oh, come on, of course we will, like we always are, we simply know that he looks hot in everything! :cool:

Yes, indeed. He has at least one more year (two semesters). I think he is enrolled in a two-year program. --> Universita' Bocconi
As valina said, after this two-week stint of playing soldier, I presume he returned to Milan.

I don't think there is 2 year program, because for undergraduate degree he needs 3 years, and then 1 (for 1st level master) or 2 (for 2nd level master-graduate degree) more years.
TEACHING - Universita' Bocconi

Last edited:
Yes, i'll post pics soon...i haven't a scanner so i'll try to take photos and then i'll upload them for you girls :)
I want his blonde curls back too anyway.

I don't think there is 2 year program, because for undergraduate degree he needs 3 years, and then 1 (for 1st level master) or 2 (for 2nd level master-graduate degree) more years.
TEACHING - Universita' Bocconi

I wondered about that. I had a doubt about the two year program because I could never find it on the website, only found as you said the three year, and the one year. But someone posted here before, or perhaps in the University thread, that he was in some two year program. Oh well.... it's the price of the Casiraghis' being essentiallly private people. We don't learn the details of their education from official sources, and have to do our own investigations. That sounds so :ohmy: but I guess it's true.

Thanks he looks good with his hair shaved

Still missing the curls, especially when they're pulled back.

Ah well, his hair grows back fast. Thanks for the picture.

He looks like jailbait with out the hair. Really young, since he's so slim.

Pierre in Milan:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Hmmmm. Not sure about the white trousers with that coat. And the hoodie makes him look like a juvenile granny-basher. Where are the curls? It's all gone wrong.

He's got a new chick...is she just an anonymous student or some kind of heiress? LOL

Looks like Alice was just a summer fling...

I love how the people in the picture are just walking by. I think it's pretty funny.

Love it, love it, love it - Pierre has found a new love!! :wub:

I think this girl is the prettiest of all his gfs by now. And his new look is growing on me (but I still miss locks, and hope he'll grow them back). I also like the way his dressed, coat seems casual so, for me, it works with pants just fine.

The new girlfriend, or friend who is a girl, whatever she is, she is gorgeous.
And chic with her YSL bag. I hope she is a nice Italian heiress. A quiet discreet classy rich girl from an old Italian family whom he met through classes at Bocconi. That would be perfect.
I must say, he looks different with her. There is something "in love" about his face when she kisses him on the forehead. :wub:
I don't know of course I could be wrong.

Last edited:
This is my first time in the forum and I have to say it! Thank goodness Pierre found a brunette!! haha. She is very pretty and polished and seems to be very well mannered. I'm glad that Pierre chose someone who compliments him so well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom