Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 11 : June 2007 - Nov.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No.Seems like Pierre is enjoying his life to the full, and trying to do new things everyday. Skater boy, soldier, italian lover etc. I like how he transforms. It's nice to see one of CTrio leaving such an interesting life.

Last edited:
Out of topic: I totally liked Andrea's look better when he was with Caroline von Stauffsomebody. Fashionwise and health-wise, he looked great then.

Caroline von Stauffenberg :flowers:

He did look good then. If the tabloid stories were true about their breakup, it occured after he was frolicking with the actress Maria Jurado on Ibiza. But take it for what it's worth. He was exactly 20 when he began to date Tatiana (or rather when it became public knowledge that he was dating her) so now Pierre is 20 and maybe has found someone to be steady with..... who knows?

New photos of Pierre with girlfriend in Milan

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13

In my opinion she's not very beautiful but she's the best girlfriend he's ever had.

I hope the links work now

Last edited:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14

In my opinion she's not very beautiful but she's the best girlfriend he's ever had.

I looked throught all these pics . . . sorry juliette, I'm sure it's not your fault but I see always the same photo.

Can we be sure that it is his girlfriend? And what's her name? He changes his girlfriends so often that I never know his current girl . . :cry:

why does this girl seem to be someone else in EACH picture? :eek: the first time i saw her, i found her very beautiful with her refreshing face, the second time i didn't like her ( she seemed so young, like a fourteen year old girl) and in those one, i don't like her either, so weird.... and i agree with you, i find her less beautiful in this pics, but she's so different of his ex

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14

Last edited:
why does this girl seem to be someone else in EACH picture? :eek: so weird.... and i agree with you, i find her less beautiful in this pics, but she's so different of his ex
Do you see different pics?:eek: There must be a problem with my PC . . . It's the same pic except for pic 1.

Do you see different pics?:eek: There must be a problem with my PC . . . It's the same pic except for pic 1.

no i don't speak about those one....i speak about her old pictures ( the very first time we saw a pic of her) several weeks ago....

sorry for my bad english...:neutral:

I want that girl's bag collection!
And Pierre...:wub: :in_love:
I can't wait to see him on a national day!

NO! He WAS hot with his long hair! But now . . . . Oh I really miss his hair. For example on psychoduck's current avatar. Thats a HOT Pierre. Very cool!
But now . . . he is so normal, no longer remarkable . . .
It's not that I don't like him anymore, he is still a handsome guy.
But his hair . . . :rolleyes: They will grow again:)

why does this girl seem to be someone else in EACH picture? :eek: the first time i saw her, i found her very beautiful with her refreshing face, the second time i didn't like her ( she seemed so young, like a fourteen year old girl) and in those one, i don't like her either, so weird.... and i agree with you, i find her less beautiful in this pics, but she's so different of his ex

For the first time, I disagree with you! I always agree with your posts. What is going on? :lol: I think the girl is adorable, and more so with the HQ views. She looks like an actress. I don't know who but she reminds me of someone who is an actress.... I find her cute, but not cute cute, more pretty cute, like Jessica Alba cute I guess.

Well, at least we agree about her being the coolest looking girlfriend for him, by far. :wub: Is her bag a Birkin?

I miss the big curls, but he does still look so hot. For me, his hottest look was during the spring 2005, unfortunately one of the saddest times of his life.....

It looks like she has a green grace hermes bag, I wonder if he gave it to her or maybe she has money?

For the first time, I disagree with you! I always agree with your posts. What is going on? :lol:

:lol: i wonder

Well, at least we agree about her being the coolest looking girlfriend for him, by far. :wub: Is her bag a Birkin?

that's for sure...:D
yes her bag is a birkin, so beautiful, wish i had one :D

I miss the big curls, but he does still look so hot. For me, his hottest look was during the spring 2005, unfortunately one of the saddest times of his life.....

yes he was more beautiful with the curls, but now he isn't bad either..:wub: and he is very stylish...if only other guys could take him as an example, would be great....

to victoria_89: i think that this girl can afford those expensive bags..in the very first pic of her, she had a black YSL bag..and now an hermes...so...:rolleyes:
in all case the casi always go out with people of the same social background as them..

Pierre looks good, love the hair...but then I've always liked shavie head dudes. :D He definitely inherited his father's coolness.

As for the girl, whoever she is, I like her style.

I think this girl is adorable... but I´m not going to get too excited about her with the way Pierre seems to have a new girl each week!

It looks like she has a green grace hermes bag, I wonder if he gave it to her or maybe she has money?

That particular Birkin is more expensive than a decent wedding ring, so I doubt he gave it her after couple of weeks of dating! And I just love how she's wearing it with casual outfit! Besides she did have fabulous YSL bag in previous pics, so she must be rich!

This girl remind's me Charllote.

Me too. She is cute pretty in a Charlotte way. The sneakers and jeans, the scarf, the whole package. She looks classy wealthy look like Charlotte. But at the same time, also like Charlotte, adorable in a unique Rich-Girl-next-door way. While she is not as beautiful as Charlotte, she has something of the same kind of style.

Yeah, her bag is a Birkin but it is a crocodile Birkin so far more $$$$ than the regular ones ... Actually, her bag is worth more than his little silver Volkswagen they are getting into in the last 2 pics. Can't beat a $40,000 purse!

sorry, I don't believe it is an authentic one, no way, a young girl doesn't walk around in a city like Milan with that expensive bag and doesn't even need a bag like that...hope she finds better way for her money....

^ I'd walk with one if I had money... and why does it matter if she's young or not and what do you mean by "don't need one", if she likes it and can afford it, why not?

Time to close this thread and to start a new one. You can find it right here:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom