Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 11 : June 2007 - Nov.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^Sure she is! I would be very happy with 20 millions, but she's Rainer's daughter and she actually has a right for the money.

You're right christinacg, the discussion is a bit off topic. So please get back on topic.

Thanks in advance,

tbhrc
Monaco Mod

Nice picture, except for the red eye. I like his looks there, but what he is wearing is not his usual stylish way at all. The white supposed-to-be-a-cool jacket is really just a tunic-looking thing. The shirt is ugly, and the jeans look blah, though you can't see much of them.

Indeed, not very original, I wonder if he gets fashion advice from Ralph Macchio these days....:eek:

Thanks, tb. Pierre and all his old fellow Ibiza lovers are moving over to Formentera because Ibiza is so over-commercialized now. Andrea and Tati were avoiding it for a couple of summers, preferring Formentera, though I guess they have gone to Ibiza despite it all this year. It is sad, but I imagine the same will happen to Formentera. Everything will spill over into the neighboring isles. Ibiza can only handle so much. It's very sad because remember when Ibiza was such a private haven for people like the Roussels (Athina's family)? Now they don't go anymore. I bet they sold their house there, or Athina sold it probably.

Ãœbersetzte Version von http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2007/08/02/pierre-conquistador/

From chaste it comes to the Casiraghi attractive and the gift to them from seduction. Pierre, the third son of princess Carolina of Monaco, has not been the exception. The young person, who showed during his adolescence look more intellectual and candy of the Monegasque Royal Family, with his gafitas to Harry Potter, has followed the passages of his older brothers, Andrea and Carlota, and she has become, like by one of the spells of the popular magician, in everything a gallant.

Galerías de imágenes
Galerías de imágenes
Galerías de imágenes

Here's the original link to the article:

PIERRE CASIRAGHI: ENTRE UNA MORENA Y UNA RUBIA

Tbhrc, you made my day :lol: Pierre kissing all girls around the pool. Thanks.

Does anyone know who are the people from pic4?

^ That's because people started to think that he's getting serious with Alice, so now he has to make up for the lost time!

On this website charlottemaripomeline.web-log.nl you can find a picture of Pierre in a magazine ' Pierre seductor de Ibiza'.
I think he's wearing the T-shirt of his father.
If you look at the pictures for the 5th wedding aniversary of Caroline and Stefano where they are standing in the kitchen of Roc Agel, Caroline and Stefano are wearing the same T-shirt. I think it's the same as Pierre's

Cdm, do you mean this pic? It looks like Stefano's style. I also think that he wears a necklace, similar but not exactly like Charlotte's, that has an imprint or embedded image of Stefano. I cannot prove it but I suspect it is so, see picture, that this necklace is somehow a tribute to his father. Here is another picture which I'm sure shows him wearing the same chain.

shappica, I hope he dates more of the other girl even if for the wrong reason, anything to get him away from Alice! ;)

Last edited:
In Italy it is quite common to wear a little necklace with a Saint or another religious figure engraved on or a little cross around the neck; little kids are often given one when they are born or at their Christening, as a kind of "protection", and some people wear them always, both as a religious and a family sign. I'm just throwing it out there, but Pierre might be wearing one of those, which of course could be a souvenir of his father, who might have owned it himself, or given to him when he was born or something.

BTW, Stefano used to wear a little golden cross, that they took from him after he died; Caro had it for a while but then gave it to Fernanda (Stefano's mother). I think it's safe to assume the cross will go back to one of Stefano's kids sooner or later, if it hasn't already...

Thanks for the info., Grace. I am pretty sure we have seen all three wearing a gold cross sometimes.

shappica, I hope he dates more of the other girl even if for the wrong reason, anything to get him away from Alice! ;)

I hope you don't mind me asking, but what's wrong with Alice? I mean, it's obvious that he'll move on to the next pretty blonde (come on, it's Pierre!), but what's bad about her? I've honestly never heard of Alice until he started dating/hanging out with her.

i do not know Alice either, and the only thing I do not like about her is her half-shaved head..i think it's pretty ghastly. However, I do like her smile, it seems so genuine and pretty..

^ I don't like her, but I don't hate her either. I'm pretty 'whatever' about her, but I've seen her myspace pics and I just don't think she's someone right for Pierre.

I hope you don't mind me asking, but what's wrong with Alice? I mean, it's obvious that he'll move on to the next pretty blonde (come on, it's Pierre!), but what's bad about her? I've honestly never heard of Alice until he started dating/hanging out with her.

Nothing is wrong with Alice, but she'll be much better far away from Pierre! That's all I mean. :D

I think both Pierre and Charlotte are having summer flings w/Alice and Alex - however you want to look at it. Alice is not suitable, in that she seems a little "low rent" in how she dresses - both Alex and Alice seem to enjoy the publicity that dating the Casiraghis has brought them. I cannot imagine Pierre and Char are taking them seriously.....

Alice is not suitable, in that she seems a little "low rent" in how she dresses

Wow, "low rent?" Those are some pretty strong words. You can't just go by someone's appearance and decide that they aren't suitable. What if Pierre decided that he actually wanted to date Alice full time? I'd like to think that behind the blondeness, he's looking at the girls' personalities, too.

Someone told me on this site that she is an heiress to a wine fortune. So i dont think she is "low rent" at all.

they are from a very wealthy and decadent family! Its just her style that puts people off.

I actually like her style. Because it's different, she's not the boring girl next door type, she's rock n roll, that's cool. Maybe that's why Pierre likes her too. He's party boy after all...

I think both Pierre and Charlotte are having summer flings w/Alice and Alex - however you want to look at it. Alice is not suitable, in that she seems a little "low rent" in how she dresses - both Alex and Alice seem to enjoy the publicity that dating the Casiraghis has brought them. I cannot imagine Pierre and Char are taking them seriously.....

Since Stéphanie, after all a born Princess, was able to marry her bodyguard with whom she had two children out of wedlock, had a fling with a playboy (and become pregnant with an unrecognized child from him) and then engaged into a marriage with a trapeze circus artist, we can easily state that all persons are suitable.

For sure when we keep in mind that the Casiraghis are no Princes. They are not even noble.

:flowers:

Since Stéphanie, after all a born Princess, was able to marry her bodyguard with whom she had two children out of wedlock, had a fling with a playboy (and become pregnant with an unrecognized child from him) and then engaged into a marriage with a trapeze circus artist, we can easily state that all persons are suitable.

For sure when we keep in mind that the Casiraghis are no Princes. They are not even noble.

:flowers:

I'm sorry I know this is of topic, but J.R. Gottlieb, Camille's father' was and is not a playboy. He is a police officer and security expert.

As for Pierre, he's 19 years old and he has a thing for this girl. There's nothing wrong with that, is there.

Well, I am sorry was comment on Alice was provoking. I mostly agree, however, with Horseygal on all except the idea of Alice as "low rent". I do agree that Alice and Alex are more than likely "flings" and that this phase will pass eventually. I will admit to having had moments of rather looking down on Alice (not so much Alex) because she doesn't seem to be anyone special besides a granddaughter/daughter of wealthy/famous people. I have a bit more respect for Alex because he is a working businessman. Having said all that, for all my negative feelings about her, I cannot deny that she seems very genuinely fond Pierre, and on this she has bested her brother as far as I can see (for while Alex seems a bit more show-off-like with Charlotte, the way he holds himself around, with his arm around her like he "owns" her) Alice seems to be on the same terms with Pierre and just truly enjoying his company. And I think someone said this already, although I am not sure, so I will say that Alice does have a very nice smile. :flowers:

And Sebastian pointed out something very important, though off topic: Gottlieb certainly never seeks or ever sought the spotlight. He shuns it. I can't say about him being or not a "playboy", but if he is, then he is certainly a discreet one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom