The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2007, 12:26 PM
Aristocracy

No.Seems like Pierre is enjoying his life to the full, and trying to do new things everyday. Skater boy, soldier, italian lover etc. I like how he transforms. It's nice to see one of CTrio leaving such an interesting life.

Old 11-09-2007, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
Out of topic: I totally liked Andrea's look better when he was with Caroline von Stauffsomebody. Fashionwise and health-wise, he looked great then.
Caroline von Stauffenberg

He did look good then. If the tabloid stories were true about their breakup, it occured after he was frolicking with the actress Maria Jurado on Ibiza. But take it for what it's worth. He was exactly 20 when he began to date Tatiana (or rather when it became public knowledge that he was dating her) so now Pierre is 20 and maybe has found someone to be steady with..... who knows?

Old 11-15-2007, 03:41 PM
Heir Presumptive

New photos of Pierre with girlfriend in Milan

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13

In my opinion she's not very beautiful but she's the best girlfriend he's ever had.

I hope the links work now
Old 11-15-2007, 04:01 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by julliette View Post

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14

In my opinion she's not very beautiful but she's the best girlfriend he's ever had.
I looked throught all these pics . . . sorry juliette, I'm sure it's not your fault but I see always the same photo.

Can we be sure that it is his girlfriend? And what's her name? He changes his girlfriends so often that I never know his current girl . .
Old 11-15-2007, 04:02 PM
Aristocracy

why does this girl seem to be someone else in EACH picture? the first time i saw her, i found her very beautiful with her refreshing face, the second time i didn't like her ( she seemed so young, like a fourteen year old girl) and in those one, i don't like her either, so weird.... and i agree with you, i find her less beautiful in this pics, but she's so different of his ex

Quote:
Originally Posted by julliette View Post

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14

Old 11-15-2007, 04:09 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoduck View Post
why does this girl seem to be someone else in EACH picture? so weird.... and i agree with you, i find her less beautiful in this pics, but she's so different of his ex
Do you see different pics? There must be a problem with my PC . . . It's the same pic except for pic 1.
Old 11-15-2007, 04:14 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco View Post
Do you see different pics? There must be a problem with my PC . . . It's the same pic except for pic 1.
no i don't speak about those one....i speak about her old pictures ( the very first time we saw a pic of her) several weeks ago....

sorry for my bad english...
Old 11-15-2007, 04:21 PM
Aristocracy

Pierre is gettin hotter within every day ! Ouch ...
Old 11-15-2007, 04:27 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Bouche d'Or View Post
Pierre is gettin hotter within every day ! Ouch ...
i couldn't have said it better.....his is.....hot hot hot...hummmmm....
Old 11-15-2007, 05:14 PM
Nobility

I want that girl's bag collection!
And Pierre...
I can't wait to see him on a national day!
Old 11-15-2007, 05:15 PM
Aristocracy

NO! He WAS hot with his long hair! But now . . . . Oh I really miss his hair. For example on psychoduck's current avatar. Thats a HOT Pierre. Very cool!
But now . . . he is so normal, no longer remarkable . . .
It's not that I don't like him anymore, he is still a handsome guy.
But his hair . . . They will grow again
Old 11-15-2007, 06:18 PM
Nobility

very nice pics but i miss his hair!
Old 11-15-2007, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoduck View Post
why does this girl seem to be someone else in EACH picture? the first time i saw her, i found her very beautiful with her refreshing face, the second time i didn't like her ( she seemed so young, like a fourteen year old girl) and in those one, i don't like her either, so weird.... and i agree with you, i find her less beautiful in this pics, but she's so different of his ex
For the first time, I disagree with you! I always agree with your posts. What is going on? I think the girl is adorable, and more so with the HQ views. She looks like an actress. I don't know who but she reminds me of someone who is an actress.... I find her cute, but not cute cute, more pretty cute, like Jessica Alba cute I guess.

Well, at least we agree about her being the coolest looking girlfriend for him, by far. Is her bag a Birkin?

I miss the big curls, but he does still look so hot. For me, his hottest look was during the spring 2005, unfortunately one of the saddest times of his life.....
Old 11-15-2007, 07:27 PM
Aristocracy

It looks like she has a green grace hermes bag, I wonder if he gave it to her or maybe she has money?
Old 11-15-2007, 08:02 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
For the first time, I disagree with you! I always agree with your posts. What is going on?
i wonder

Quote:
Well, at least we agree about her being the coolest looking girlfriend for him, by far. Is her bag a Birkin?
that's for sure...
yes her bag is a birkin, so beautiful, wish i had one

Quote:
I miss the big curls, but he does still look so hot. For me, his hottest look was during the spring 2005, unfortunately one of the saddest times of his life.....
yes he was more beautiful with the curls, but now he isn't bad either.. and he is very stylish...if only other guys could take him as an example, would be great....

to victoria_89: i think that this girl can afford those expensive bags..in the very first pic of her, she had a black YSL bag..and now an hermes...so...
in all case the casi always go out with people of the same social background as them..
Old 11-16-2007, 12:34 AM
Courtier

Pierre looks good, love the hair...but then I've always liked shavie head dudes. He definitely inherited his father's coolness.

As for the girl, whoever she is, I like her style.

Old 11-16-2007, 06:01 AM
Serene Highness

I think this girl is adorable... but I´m not going to get too excited about her with the way Pierre seems to have a new girl each week!
Old 11-16-2007, 07:30 AM
Courtier

This girl remind's me Charllote.
Old 11-16-2007, 07:42 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by victoria_89 View Post
It looks like she has a green grace hermes bag, I wonder if he gave it to her or maybe she has money?
That particular Birkin is more expensive than a decent wedding ring, so I doubt he gave it her after couple of weeks of dating! And I just love how she's wearing it with casual outfit! Besides she did have fabulous YSL bag in previous pics, so she must be rich!
Old 11-16-2007, 07:47 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonieta View Post
This girl remind's me Charllote.
true in a way she looks like char,..her style is simple and chic...

Closed Thread