The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2007, 05:24 AM
Commoner

Location: Pisa...siam quelli con la diversa "prospettiva"!, Italy
Thanks Supermoderator :-)
I think those pics with girls at Hollywood disco are from 13 April or something like that but they posted them in those days.
Anyway , yes, it seems new year but same steps.

Old 06-12-2007, 06:26 PM
Commoner

From the blog of a mad funny italian boy , madly in love with Pierre, some candids he took in those first days of June...he saw the little price at market (with a young blonde lady that he said Olympia but from description i think Alice) and he wrote about all he had in his basket and something more!

Pics and link:

Single Ť Bello!

Old 06-12-2007, 07:28 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by valina
Those pics were on "Chi" italian magazine about 3 weeks ago but i couldn't put on forum before...very big size!
Anyway here there is our "Son of flowers" among friends in Ravizza park , Milan, having fun and having also some beer.
His style and his creativity to wear usual accesories in different way (for example the belt to bring small bottle inside) is really appreciate in Italy, i like him much more when he is in HIS clothes...some he can choose in everyday-life.

Here scans:

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...6/CIMG3172.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...6/CIMG3174.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...CIMG3177-1.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...6/CIMG3178.jpg

He's feeling his friend's biceps and his own abs.
Old 06-17-2007, 07:09 AM
Commoner

New article about "Prince playboy" and his new flame ,Alice, here (June):

charlottemaripomeline.web-log.nl: Andrea & Pierre 2007-2008

Great site for Casiraghi's children.This girl is dedicated.
Old 06-17-2007, 09:30 PM
Nobility

the girl shave half her head? why did she do that?
Old 06-17-2007, 11:43 PM
Gentry

she also has a tattoo behind her ear.
Old 06-18-2007, 12:41 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by auroraDaniel View Post
the girl shave half her head? why did she do that?
lol, I think she just has a really bad side pony.
Old 06-18-2007, 10:54 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by christinacg View Post
lol, I think she just has a really bad side pony.

No, one side of her head is ACTUALLY shaved. !
Old 06-18-2007, 12:57 PM
Commoner

It's really not that shocking. My hair is turquoise. She's just a rebel.
Old 06-18-2007, 01:02 PM
Nobility

She's young, a bit rock n roll, she likes to experiment, what's so shocking about that?! I personally like when people are not picture perfect and conventional at young age. Besides she'll probably grow out it, everybody go through phasaes growing up, some are just more extreme!
Old 06-18-2007, 02:48 PM
Gentry

it was sort of shocking to me. If you look at his past girlfriends they have been heiresses or supermodels. And then he just switched off to a girl with a half shaved head. It sort of took my by surprise.
Old 06-18-2007, 04:18 PM
Nobility

I've read that she is doing some modeling too. maybe heiresses were too boring for him. Wouldn't surprise me, he behaves a bit wild or at least out of control.
Old 06-20-2007, 09:30 PM
Commoner

LOL! Actually, his new girlfriend is a heiress. Her grandfather is a billionaire.
Old 06-20-2007, 10:13 PM
Gentry

what......what is she an heiress of? that kind of unexpected! in my opinion of course
Old 06-22-2007, 11:10 PM
Commoner

I don't really know. However, her grandfather (paternal side) is in the top 50 richest people in the UK. He has $2 billion. Her mother is also rich. She's Brazilian.
Old 06-23-2007, 07:51 AM

pierre's girlfirends are always very rich. by the way, what do aou think, when are you rich? are you rich, when you have 1million? what do normal people think of it?

greets
Old 06-23-2007, 11:59 AM
Commoner

Actually, nowadays, 1 million doesn't make a person rich. It barely buys a good home. Here in Los Angeles, 1 million buys you a modest 2 bedroom apartment. Of course, it depends where you live.
Old 06-23-2007, 12:17 PM

yes, i ve got the same opinion. in switzerland 1million is also almost worthless. (if you have to buy a home e.t.c.) when you can just give it out, then it might be fun. just to buy some clothes, go on vacation and so on.
pierre and his friends must really have an easy life. i mean the can always party, no matter what it costs. they dont have to worry about anything.
they have a lot of fun.

p.s. sorry for my bad english
Old 06-28-2007, 04:07 PM
Commoner

some mounth ago italian magazine talked about a new italian girlfriend.now she explain that they are only schoolpartner,she helped him in private law (diritto privato)in fact he took 27/30,and he helped her in english.she say"pierre is a boy very sweet,romantic,to whatch in these blue eyes it's easy feel giddy".but the friendship is (maybe) finished when magazine published news about them and pierre felt betraied.. http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...ione0003-1.jpg
Old 06-28-2007, 04:15 PM

I can see why this girl "fooled" him (if indeed that's what happened?) because she is very sweet looking! She is not gorgeous or anything, but very pleasant and cute, nice looking. She seems like the kind of person anyone might feel they could trust. It's too bad he got "betrayed" but he might take heart knowing that many might be "betrayed" by such a nice-seeming person. There are some very good actors out there, and she certainly looks pleasant enough, and that says nothing of what she is like to talk to, possibly very nice and cool, down to earth and everything.

Closed Thread