Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 1 : Jan.2003 - Feb.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is from a description of the wedding of Caroline and Ernst:

Witnesses to the marriage were Comtesse Albina de Boisrouvray for Princesse Caroline and Spyros Niarchos for Prinz Ernst August.

Golly Pierre looks so much like his father!!! WHOA! O____O

kittencrews said:
Almost forgot... Eugenie always was in Lamu with the family for the New Year
really? are there any pics?

Last edited by a moderator:
Eugenie Niarchos

Pics from November 2003, Lamu 2004 (difficult to see if it's her or not, but I don't think so) and August 2004.

Attachments

• 27---1.jpg
    27---1.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 625
  • 31.jpg
    31.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 607
  • 31---1.jpg
    31---1.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 628
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 1,052
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 602
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 566
  • 1---1.jpg
    1---1.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 1,113
  • 242113.jpg
    242113.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 360
  • 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 670
Yeah i love Charlotte's glasses ^__^ she should wear them more often....i don't think that is Pierre in the raft...doesn't look like his hair hahaha...but i could be wrong...hahah

Oh my golly i love these pics of Pierre! He looks soooo HOT!!! *drools*
they're some of my favourites!

Not a little boy anymore...

isn't he such a lil cutie!!!!!

Destined to break hearts!!!

Random pics

Attachments

• my_love.jpg
    my_love.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 615
  • Pierre_hottie.jpg
    Pierre_hottie.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 569
  • pierremonaco2003-32[1].jpg
    pierremonaco2003-32[1].jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 442
  • pierremonaco1996a[1].jpg
    pierremonaco1996a[1].jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 534
  • pierremonaco3[1].jpg
    pierremonaco3[1].jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 917
  • pierremonaco64[1].jpg
    pierremonaco64[1].jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 378
  • MaxPeter[1].jpg
    MaxPeter[1].jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 756
  • Stefano_Pierre[1].jpg
    Stefano_Pierre[1].jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 297
  • sisteralex[1].jpg
    sisteralex[1].jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 570
  • 2002sepBLRphone[1].jpg
    2002sepBLRphone[1].jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 4,671
Eye candy!!! ^_____________^

Attachments

• 2003pierreBLR[1].jpg
    2003pierreBLR[1].jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 511
  • Jeanne_d'ArcStaspais[1].jpg
    Jeanne_d'ArcStaspais[1].jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 526
  • CarloRossi2004dc[1].jpg
    CarloRossi2004dc[1].jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 560
  • petegreat[1].jpg
    petegreat[1].jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 532
  • BrunoPressPC[1].jpg
    BrunoPressPC[1].jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 546
  • F1000015[1].jpg
    F1000015[1].jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 443
hahahahaha....sorry that some of the pics are old...he was an adorable kid! He was destined to have good looks!!! hahaha

Look how blonde he was!!! >___< Hottie in the making hahaha

Attachments

• beachbum1992[1].jpg
    beachbum1992[1].jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 766
Its sooooo sweet that he has a close relationship with his grandfather ^____^

muhahahaha...YAY i finally learnt how to post pics hahaha...^___^ if i had time i would post all the pics of Pierre but i'm reallu busy with exams....anyhow any latest goss about Pierre?

I'm not sure that I like the way that this conversation is starting to go. I don't want to curb your conversation, but I don't want to see it turn into something inappropriate, or to have another member be offended. So, let's please refrain from that kind of talk. But, by all means, get back to your conversation!

Thank you,
Gabriella
Royal Forums Moderator

I didn't mean that literally, it was a joke {granted, it was pretty bad]. But, moving on, don't you think Pierre looks young for his age. To me, he seems 14 or 15 in appearance. Comments?

are u sure that pic is recent? because pierre looks very young and is shorter then andrea in it. but if it is a new photo im happt that andrea is finally out there, because its been some time before iv seen a new pic. happy to see he's doing well. oh, and pierre too, i don't reely pay much attention to him. but whatever

my mistake, but don't u think pierre looks very young in the face? he's like a baby

Pierre is definitely taller than Andrea you see it in other pics when i think Andrea was standing on a curb...in that pic at the Chanel party don't u hink Pierre looks somewhat odd...i think it is because he is not wearing his glasses hahah ^__^

i didn't notice he wasn't wearing glasses, that may be the reason why he looked different to me

hillary_nugent said:
Pierre is definitely taller than Andrea you see it in other pics when i think Andrea was standing on a curb...in that pic at the Chanel party don't u hink Pierre looks somewhat odd...i think it is because he is not wearing his glasses hahah ^__^

pierre is like cm taller thanm andre.which means he is not tall enough to actually notice the difference between them and for this sky captain, Kaci has not been andrea's girlfrend,ever!

they both look a little odd.

Wonder if Pierre had Lasix? Havn't seen him in glasses in quite awhile.

sorry cas_dean. i just wanted to know what was up with them. even though it was so long ago the roumor stared. but thanks for setting it stright. as for pierre it just seemed like an old picture, the young face through me off.

happy your bake cas_dean

i mean back

cas_dean said:
pierre is like cm taller thanm andre.which means he is not tall enough to actually notice the difference between them and for this sky captain, Kaci has not been andrea's girlfrend,ever!
Who is Kaci???

kaci is an american singer. she's kind of like the new singer jojo. and almost looks like her too. i dont think, no, i know she was never that popular in the U.S. because im a pop music junky, and i'v never herdany of her songs. but an old british artical i read said andrea gave her an angagement ring a long time ago when they were dating, and i thought it was odd because i had never even seen them together. but anyways, never trust the tabloieds, there job is to make up what ever they can to sell magazines. and back to pierre, im kind of new to him, i think he' cute, but andrea is my fav.

new pics of Pierre with Charlotte ^____^ he's actually in riding gear ^___^ do you think he'll start competing as well? hahaha

Attachments

• 1[1].jpg
    1[1].jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 553
  • 2[2].jpg
    2[2].jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 647
lol I doubt he'll start competing so late... there were pictures of him riding at school last year as well....

After saying that who knows maybe he'll join Charlotte in the Stars Race like Andrea did they year Charlotte won!!!

well he attended the Chanel perfume launch thingy at the hotel Pozzo di Borgo...i'm not sure if there are any pictures availanle but i would love to see them because i miss my boy ^___^

Hello. Did anyone know that Pierre has to dogs? I just read an article in french with a picture of him walking them. I wanted to copy it but it did not work. They are of german breed I think, called Dach. Hot dog dogs!Very long body.thihii;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom