Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 1 : Jan.2003 - Feb.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is how you can do it
save the pictures you want to post on your computer then go to new thread or post replay.
there you will find Go Advanced under the box you usally wright the text
here you will find Attach Files just click on Manage Attachments
now you can upload the photos you want to post, max 10 photos

You know Pierre is always filming or taking pictures of his family and friends... I wonder if he'll be a director or in the film and photography industries somehow.

Great photos! I also agree for "Pierre looks better with shorter hair"...it seems like he wants Andrea's hair style ..but it's not the same..

Pierre is always gorgeous in my eyes with or without hair with short or with long...*sighs*

it's not that i don't agree... but he looked much better in 2002 and 2003

Wow...there's some one out there that actually likes Ernstie *Shock Horror* hahaha i'm joking...there's just few fans of his out there :p

I love Pierre's preppy/nerdy style...he looks sooooo cute that way well more cute that way because he is always cute :p

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
How could he step out of his brother's shadow like that? He now lookd even more like him.
I agree...this is often case when you have older bother/sister..

They look like twins ;))

Attachments

• Andrea&Pierre.JPG
    Andrea&Pierre.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 339
Do you guys reckon Pierre looks better with or without glasses? i noticed that he took off his glasses in his birthday pics but personally i love his nerd look with glasses and all hahaha

They don't look like twins; Andrea looks like a ghost! Someone feed and clean that kid!

yes i must admit that the site of his rib cage his somewhat unpleasant especially since he is such a hottie hahaha

Bubbette said:
They don't look like twins; Andrea looks like a ghost! Someone feed and clean that kid!
I mean that they have got a very similar style.

Last edited:
yeah i think the person in charge of modernjetset {Zara} is in charge of both sites good on her ^___^

can some one confirm whether Pierre is in actual fact dating some girl named Louise? And i read somewhere that he was dating Marie-Christine Maillot a friend of Charlotte and pictures were taken of them together recently and the beach...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the man is actually Ernst ( I saw once another of the pics in which he was more clearly visible); the pic must have been taken in 1996-7, approximately the period when the first pics of the two came out...

Yes, I know it's Ernst... I was being sarcastic in that last post because the way they are all rushing off in opposite directions... the first picture I remember of Caroline and Ernst "together" were the pictures of them in front of a store in St. Remy in 1996... there are of course the 1995 pictures of Caroline, Chantal, and Ernst at a party. Anyway, I got us a little off topic... back to Pierre...

Royal Timing

kittencrews said:
Yes, I know it's Ernst... I was being sarcastic in that last post because the way they are all rushing off in opposite directions... the first picture I remember of Caroline and Ernst "together" were the pictures of them in front of a store in St. Remy in 1996... there are of course the 1995 pictures of Caroline, Chantal, and Ernst at a party. Anyway, I got us a little off topic... back to Pierre...
The pictures of Caroline, Chantal and Ernst are, I believe, from the May 3, 1995 visit of Princess Caroline with the Monaco Ballet in London. (There are pictures of that event on Corbis of Caroline wearing that outfit and with that hairstyle, although the pictures with Chantal and Ernst aren't on Corbis.)

The first picture you are referring to, with Ernst rushing off, must have been from October of 1995. There is one picture of Caroline and the children arriving in New York on October 23rd, 1995 on Corbis. Caroline and Charlotte's hair length matches that of the pictures you are referring to. It had to be 1995, in 1996 Caroline was in New York wearing a turban, and her hair hadn't grown to that length by 1997.

Now how to make this post about Pierre, since this is his thread...
Wasn't he adorable in the pictures you were referring to?!! That boy has the face of an angel.

The girl in the jet ski pics is Eugenie Niarchos. She and Charlotte organised the party at the Stars'n'Bars restaurant last August. She's also the one in the NY pics from November 2003.

@ lea
Yeah, the picture I was talking about was in fact in 1995... I thought maybe it could have been early 1996 before her hair loss... but it is in 1995.

@ laura barnaes
I thought that was her, thanks for clearing that up... on MJS they claim she is the same girl Pierre was walking around Monaco with, but I thought it was Eugenie... Did she and Charlotte attend school together??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom