Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 1 : Jan.2003 - Feb.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ilie85+Jul 27th, 2004 - 7:50 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ilie85 @ Jul 27th, 2004 - 7:50 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gaggleofcrazypeople@Jul 26th, 2004 - 11:18 pm
You know, Pierre was just the cutest kid! But as he has matured, he doesn't look so good in my eyes.
:blink: ehh i am sooo not agreeing with you.
:p i think he is getting hotter and hotter by the minute! [/b][/quote]
DITTO ^___^ Pierre gets hotter by the minute no wonder i sweat like hell >___<

Hillary Nugent!
I want to tell you that I received an e-mail from Pierre Casiraghi two months ago. He's a very sweet guy.
I understand you alot 'cuz I'm crazy for him like you. :p

Watchman Please let me meet that friend of yours that knows Pierre!
I have a friend that also knows Pierre but she knows more Andrea than Pierre, so I'd like to know your friend, but if you don't want it's ok...

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Ro937@Aug 1st, 2004 - 7:21 pm
Hillary Nugent!
I want to tell you that I received an e-mail from Pierre Casiraghi two months ago. He's a very sweet guy.
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOWAY!!!

U ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LUCKY!!!!!

:flower: tell me everything about him....aww.....you lucky duck :flower:

Originally posted by hillary_nugent+Aug 6th, 2004 - 8:25 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hillary_nugent @ Aug 6th, 2004 - 8:25 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ro937@Aug 1st, 2004 - 7:21 pm
Hillary Nugent!
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOWAY!!!

U ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LUCKY!!!!!

:flower: tell me everything about him....aww.....you lucky duck :flower: [/b][/quote]
:eek: what the ..!!! YOU ARE SO LUCKY! how do you know its him and ehh can't you introduce me to him :p . just a joke.
jealous!

Originally posted by hillary_nugent+Aug 1st, 2004 - 4:16 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hillary_nugent @ Aug 1st, 2004 - 4:16 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by ilie85@Jul 27th, 2004 - 7:50 am
<!--QuoteBegin-gaggleofcrazypeople
@Jul 26th, 2004 - 11:18 pm
You know, Pierre was just the cutest kid! But as he has matured, he doesn't look so good in my eyes.

:blink: ehh i am sooo not agreeing with you.
:p i think he is getting hotter and hotter by the minute!
DITTO ^___^ Pierre gets hotter by the minute no wonder i sweat like hell >___< [/b][/quote]
Heck, all three siblings are hotter than Hades! I predict a huge club of broken hearts left at their wake as they get older... Especially Pierre and Andrea! :innocent:

Pierre is a very nice guy, he's very kind, courteous and cute too :p. He is a great guy, for my point of view. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Ro937@Aug 6th, 2004 - 9:30 pm
Pierre is a very nice guy, he's very kind, courteous and cute too :p. He is a great guy, for my point of view. :rolleyes:
So are you still in contact with him? :blush: What language does he e-mail you in? Can you give us all the juicy details.... :flower:

how did you ever get in contact with pierre? Did you met him and asked him for his emailadres or something like that?

He send me the e-mail in french...and ilie 85: I met him because I have a friend that knows Andrea Casiraghi and they are firends, she has talked to Pierre too and she has Pierre's e-mail address, so I send him an e-mail and he answered me back.

Ro937

you go girl- i'm :mrgreen: with envy.
is he a nice person?

semisquare:
of course he is a nice person, he is a very cute and kind guy! :p

can you tell us something about the whole family? they're really an interesting bunch!

There are new pictures of Pierre and Charlotte on vacation... he has a Chanel surfboard!!! :0

Well... they do unless Pierre stuck a big sticker on there... lol...

okay, sorry, I changed it to a public folder so it should work now.

does anyone know where there are more pics of his birthday and anything about it please? ^___^

Alright guys, this thread is getting pretty long, so it is time to close and start a new one.

Pierre Casiraghi: News and Pictures, Part II

Here is the new thread for news and pictures of Pierre. Have fun :)

Thanks Hills
I must admit Pierre's body is very nice but his face is way too skinny, especially in the picture on the right!

On the closed thread someone had posted a link to a website in Spanish that had a little blurb and photo of him. Here is the translation:

Pierre Casiraghi
The younger son of Caroline reunites with his friends in a disco in Paris to celebrate his 17th birthday.

here is the oringinal link:
http://www.lecturas.es/

i definitely find Pierre more attractive than Andrea ^___^ he's growing up into such a hottie!!! He looks alot like his father in those birthday pics

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/young_royalty/
cany anyone confirm whether he is in fact dating anyone? >___< i read that he has a girlfriend named Lousie or something :(

Pierre seems more down to earth as well ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom