Pierre Casiraghi & Beatrice Current Events Part 16: January 2014 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^Thanks for the link :)

I would love to see Bea and Pierre engaged the next time..

I think they are already engaged ( the ring on her left hand), but when there is going to be the wedding??;)

You mean this one?
imgur: the simple image sharer
It´s pretty modest for Pierre, I see some huge diamond for Bea :D.
But since the kids of Caroline are very reluctant to announce such things, it could well be an engagement ring :cool:
And btw doesn´t she looks fab with the sash?

^Thanks for the link :)

I would love to see Bea and Pierre engaged the next time..

Same here, FT! I am counting on it in fact. I think it's going to be the Last Word for gorgeous aristo/celeb weddings:whistling:!

Same here, FT! I am counting on it in fact. I think it's going to be the Last Word for gorgeous aristo/celeb weddings:whistling:!
Agree!!! She would be the most gorgeous brode of the last 50 years, and him the most handsome groom.

i feel that if they marry, their wedding will be a very important event, fully in the limelight,

Pierre and his team have won the 10th edition of the Palermo-Montecarlo, organised by the Circolo della Vela Sicilia in collaboration with the Yacht Club de Monaco from August 21 to August 24:

** Pic 2 **

Very jubilant Gentlemen!!

Pierre attended the Georges Bertelotti Golden Podium Awards for the best sports video sequences of the year as part of the Sportel World Sports Content Media Convention at the Grimaldi Forum on October 8:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

I am not sure I've ever heard Pierre speak English before...it's perfect!:whistling:

Last week Pierre participated in the Gold Cup in Miami and he and his team won! Beatrice was there as well to support him.

** Pic 1 ** Pics 2&3 **

But when does this girl 'work'. Surely if she a Miss Nobody, she would have been fired by now.

Beatrice is probably an independent contractor and can set her own hours.eg, self-employed.

The 20th of April is very close to the April 19th anniversary of the wedding between Rainier and Grace. Is this a coincidence?:whistling:

If the rumors are true the European press that covers royalty and the aristocracy is going to go wild. They simply love Pierre/Beatrice and their wedding will probably be the last word in jet set glamour. And a wedding in the Borromeo Islands in Lago Maggiore would indeed be a sight to behold.

But any official announcement would not come from a tabloid, from the Palais Princier, or even from Princess Caroline. It would come from Beatrice's mother or from her father Count Carlo Borromeo.

Seem to just rumors. I think Pierre still not thinking of getting married.

According to oggi.it Pierre and Beatrice are engaged! But it's gossip magazine so I would take this info very slightly....

Pierre Casiraghi e Beatrice Borromeo fidanzati ufficialmente. E il matrimonio? Il 20 aprile | People

Well, 'Oggi' isn't exactly a gossip mag. It's more of less the equivalent of French tabloid 'Paris Match?, besides it is owned by the Agnelli family, who are closely realted to Beatrice, her half sister Lavinia Borromeo being the wife of the John Elkann, the current president of the FCA group (former FIAT).
According to 'Libero' Daily, Pierre has given her a pink diamond ring, and apparently they will get married on the next 20th of April.

Beatrice Borromeo e Pierre Casiraghi, nozze in vista: ecco la data (e il regalo extra lusso del principino) - Libero Quotidiano

It's hard to tell when her twitter profile is used only for work and politics:whistling:. If they indeed are engaged it will be interesting to see how this thing will develop...

She's an absolute rogue: she won't be blabbing about her relationship like Charlene did.

She is very ambitious too... Well, we'll see how a left-wing republican girl will figure it out in a princely familu! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom