The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #481  
Old 12-02-2015, 04:04 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: roma, Italy
Posts: 575
Casiraghi Trio

Pierre & Beatrice December 1st 2015
__________________

  #482  
Old 12-02-2015, 04:46 PM
Marty91charmed's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Near Verona and Venice, Italy
Posts: 6,063
Where did they go?
__________________

__________________
"Yet, walking free upon her own estate
Still,in her solitude, she is the Queen".
  #483  
Old 12-02-2015, 05:23 PM
Empress Merel's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: -, Netherlands
Posts: 1,976
The circus?
  #484  
Old 12-02-2015, 06:02 PM
fandesacs2003's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 4,124
True or not true? I bet for true, considering the shape of her coat.
  #485  
Old 12-02-2015, 06:09 PM
Empress Merel's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: -, Netherlands
Posts: 1,976
I'm guessing to be honest.
  #486  
Old 12-03-2015, 12:11 PM
azure's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: in the world, Germany
Posts: 1,399
Well, as i can see from the background, an exhibition maybe?
We'll get more pics i believe
__________________
Life is to be explored
  #487  
Old 12-03-2015, 04:43 PM
Marty91charmed's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Near Verona and Venice, Italy
Posts: 6,063
I noticed onlynow that it must have been something official and for the palace, as the photo has the trademark of the "palais princier" on! Wow
__________________
"Yet, walking free upon her own estate
Still,in her solitude, she is the Queen".
  #488  
Old 12-12-2015, 05:55 AM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: MILAN, Italy
Posts: 37
Come vestono le milanesi alle feste di Natale Christmas Dinner Franca Sozzani - Corriere.it

Beatrice and Pierre attended a charity dinner in Milan on december 10th .
(Corriere della sera)
  #489  
Old 12-12-2015, 06:03 AM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: st. paul, United States
Posts: 1,379
I'm starting to believe the pregnancy rumors.
  #490  
Old 12-12-2015, 10:40 AM
iceflower's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: , Germany
Posts: 37,288
.

Some more pics of Pierre and Beatrice at the opening of the Love Design Exhibition in aid of AIRC in Milan on December 10, can be found here:



** pp: Beatrice Borromeo, superbe et investie, avec Pierre Casiraghi et les siens **
__________________
**** Welcome aboard! ****
  #491  
Old 12-26-2015, 01:10 AM
Sun Lion's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 1,180
So Tasmania missed out on CP Mary and her family dropping by, even though they are here in Australia.

Never mind - Pierre Casiraghi will be down in Hobart in a few days time when the yacht he is on sails in.

He will be the first member of his family to make it there he says.

Pierre is helping to crew the Italian yacht "Maserati" in the "Sydney to Hobart" race.

And "adverse" conditions are expected again this year - though not as bad as those of a few years ago when some people suffered shocking injuries/lost their lives.
  #492  
Old 12-26-2015, 01:25 AM
Soula's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Somewhere in southern Australia, Australia
Posts: 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Lion View Post
So Tasmania missed out on CP Mary and her family dropping by, even though they are here in Australia.

Never mind - Pierre Casiraghi will be down in Hobart in a few days time when the yacht he is on sails in.

He will be the first member of his family to make it there he says.

Pierre is helping to crew the Italian yacht "Maserati" in the "Sydney to Hobart" race.

And "adverse" conditions are expected again this year - though not as bad as those of a few years ago when some people suffered shocking injuries/lost their lives.
Is Beatrice here with him as well?
__________________
Soula
  #493  
Old 12-26-2015, 01:30 AM
Sun Lion's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 1,180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soula View Post
Is Beatrice here with him as well?

Sorry Soula, I don't know.

I think it would be a good opportunity for her to see a bit more of the world than just Europe and the US.

If she was in Sydney today to see the start, or flies down to Hobart to meet up with Pierre, I think they will be so under the radar, no-one will notice.

Pierre is being referred to in the newspaper as "Prince Pierre" and his grandmother is being included - actress Grace Kelly - just to help people here know who he is.
  #494  
Old 12-26-2015, 06:18 AM
Soula's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Somewhere in southern Australia, Australia
Posts: 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Lion View Post
Sorry Soula, I don't know.

I think it would be a good opportunity for her to see a bit more of the world than just Europe and the US.

If she was in Sydney today to see the start, or flies down to Hobart to meet up with Pierre, I think they will be so under the radar, no-one will notice.

Pierre is being referred to in the newspaper as "Prince Pierre" and his grandmother is being included - actress Grace Kelly - just to help people here know who he is.
I was just wondering because it's their first Christmas together as a married couple and if she hasn't come it means they would have spent it apart.

If she is here I hope we get to see some pictures, maybe the Italian press will pick it up.
__________________
Soula
  #495  
Old 12-26-2015, 08:16 AM
Sun Lion's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 1,180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soula View Post
I was just wondering because it's their first Christmas together as a married couple and if she hasn't come it means they would have spent it apart.

If she is here I hope we get to see some pictures, maybe the Italian press will pick it up.

There was a very quick clip of a group of Italian supporters - saying something in Italian - on a later news broadcast Soula.

I was doing the dishes and only just looked up at the end and didn't get a good look - but maybe she is indeed there.

Hopefully photos will come out - especially with Pierre's arrival in Hobart later this week.

Already a few of the yachts have had to retire - it's going to be a tough race this year due to the weather and ocean conditions.

I wonder if Princess Caroline is worried and keeping up with the news of the race.
  #496  
Old 12-27-2015, 12:25 AM
Soula's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Somewhere in southern Australia, Australia
Posts: 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Lion View Post
There was a very quick clip of a group of Italian supporters - saying something in Italian - on a later news broadcast Soula.

I was doing the dishes and only just looked up at the end and didn't get a good look - but maybe she is indeed there.

Hopefully photos will come out - especially with Pierre's arrival in Hobart later this week.

Already a few of the yachts have had to retire - it's going to be a tough race this year due to the weather and ocean conditions.

I wonder if Princess Caroline is worried and keeping up with the news of the race.
Thanks Sun Lion. It looks pretty rough - gale force winds and lightning! Any mother would be worried I think. It's going to be a tough race this year.
__________________
Soula
  #497  
Old 12-27-2015, 03:52 AM
Sun Lion's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 1,180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soula View Post
Thanks Sun Lion. It looks pretty rough - gale force winds and lightning! Any mother would be worried I think. It's going to be a tough race this year.

It's only just gone over a day since the race started Soula and already twenty three yachts have had to give up with smashed rudders, shredded sails etc., due to this year's conditions.

At least the yacht Pierre is crewing on, is still in it.

They got ensnared in the buoyline between the racing yachts and the spectator vessels - back at the beginning - and so are really back in the field.

It's still something though, to just complete this race. That's how tough it is.
  #498  
Old 12-28-2015, 07:03 PM
Sun Lion's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 1,180
Line Honours have been taken in this year's race, with another two yachts having arrived safely in Hobart.

"Maserati" - the yacht Pierre is crewing on - is currently fourth in actual position. They must have made up time.

This doesn't mean they will be placed fourth in the final standings.

With so many variables between the different vessels, it sometimes takes days to work out the actual winner.

If Beatrice is there to meet up with her husband Soula, it won't be long now.
  #499  
Old 12-28-2015, 07:43 PM
Soula's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Somewhere in southern Australia, Australia
Posts: 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Lion View Post
Line Honours have been taken in this year's race, with another two yachts having arrived safely in Hobart.

"Maserati" - the yacht Pierre is crewing on - is currently fourth in actual position. They must have made up time.

This doesn't mean they will be placed fourth in the final standings.

With so many variables between the different vessels, it sometimes takes days to work out the actual winner.

If Beatrice is there to meet up with her husband Soula, it won't be long now.
They've done really well considering the conditions this year.
According to Sky News they are expected to finish today and most of the others tomorrow, very impressive.
__________________
Soula
  #500  
Old 12-29-2015, 05:05 AM
azure's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: in the world, Germany
Posts: 1,399
Sun Lion and Soula, i enjoyed your conversation Had the need to mention it

I am looking forward to some new pictures of the couple in Australia! So lucky to have summery
Christmas!

Some related links:

http://www.yacht-club-monaco.mc/en/p...rt-yacht-race/ From yacht club de Monaco

Video from yacht club de Monaco
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/spo...-1227688569269 article
http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/ne...hoto/502471694 (scroll down) from Gettyimages
http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Pierre+...rt/gEtyyR4lrmy some from Zimbio
__________________

__________________
Life is to be explored
Closed Thread

Tags
beatrice, beatrice borromeo, pierre casiraghi


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wedding of Pierre Casiraghi and Beatrice Borromeo, July 25 & August 1, 2015 iceflower Royal Weddings 538 06-26-2017 02:52 PM
Pierre Casiraghi Current Events Part 15: January 2009 - December 2013 Zonk Current Events Archive 845 01-01-2014 04:30 AM




Popular Tags
best outfit birthday carl gustaf catherine chris o'neill crown princess mary crown princess victoria crown princess victoria hats current events denmark earl of snowdon fashion poll general news hereditary grand duchess stéphanie hereditary grand duke guillaume infanta cristina infanta leonor infanta sofia iñaki urdangarín jewels king felipe king felipe vi king philippe king willem-alexander letizia liechtenstein monarchy news november picture of the week pieter van vollenhoven prince alexander prince carl philip prince daniel prince felix prince gabriel prince guillaume prince harry prince nicholas prince oscar princess beatrice princess claire of luxembourg princess estelle princess leonore princess madeleine princess of asturias princess sofia princess victoria queen elizabeth ii queen letizia queen letizia casual outfits queen letizia daytime fashion queen letizia fashion queen mathilde queen maxima queen maxima casual wear queen maxima daytime fashion queen maxima fashion queen maxima hats queen maxima style queen rania queen silvia state visit state visit to denmark state visit to spain stephanie sweden swedish royal family victoria zog



Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:35 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017
Jelsoft Enterprises