Pierre Casiraghi & Beatrice Current Events Part 16: January 2014 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooooo beautiful!!! :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
To me it looks like a "bird" attached to the dress which is pulling on the ribbon .... ??? All very dramatic and Goth. She is a beautiful young woman but I prefer her usual look to the heavy eye makeup and dark lipstick. I guess it is supposed to look "arty".

I like her in these pictures, she seems to put out some charachter and personality which i found missing in her past poses

The Italian caption says that the dresses, in sequence are by Valentino, Chanel and Armani Prive'. The "bird" spotted is described as an eagle... let's fly high :D

Pierre and his team participate in the Monaco Classic Week that runs from September 9 to September 13 this year.

Here are some pics from today:

** facetoface gallery **

I never particularly liked Pierre, but what to say after these photos. I think that marriage beautify him more :)

I think Pierre is amazing. HE's my favorite Casiraghi. So hardworking and adventurous. I see him as the Prince Harry of this family. He has his wild party past but he grew up and became a man and is working hard and breaking records.... He is inspirational.
Geeky Royal Researcher: Pierre Casiraghi

They look more gorgeous than ever. Marriage agrees with them!:whistling:

Yes, I like Pierre with the slightly longer curly hair and a beard. Dashing!

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

I like so much this couple. And agree Pierre with the beard is more handsome. Beatrice always beautiful.

Pictures of Pierre with a mystery girl in Portofino.:whistling:

Libero

Oops. But I doubt he is so stupid to have an affair after getting married a month ago.

Oops. But I doubt he is so stupid to have an affair after getting married a month ago.

Don't worry, in Bea's family they're used to having 'open marriages'. Her grandmother Marta had multiple affairs while being married, not to mention Paola's relationship with a married man... Bea wouldn't quit him for a mere trifle...;):)

Marty, that girl looks a lot like Pascale; perhaps it was Berlusconi who' d sent his girlfriend's sister to seduce Pierre and play a nasty trick on Beatrice... ;)

Joking apart, I took a closer look at the next picture, and apparently that girl reminds me a lot of one of Pierre's cousins - maybe Afra or Fernanda - She seems to have taken after Nonna Fernanda height wise. :whistling:

I think that it is best to learn what this girl is and then make assumptions and covers.

Beatrice wants the pics and the article about Pierre to be removed from the net.

She had an intimidating letter sent to the Dagospia website by her Monegasque lawyer...

But wasn't she the champion of freedom of speech? Does she remember when she faked the interviews to young students for her article abour 'sex and the teens'?

Where there is smoke there is fire, they say...

Strangely we hadn't still have any comments from her die-hard fans, relatives, friends etc....:ohmy:

Did her letter explain why she wanted the photos and article removed?

Did her letter explain why she wanted the photos and article removed?
Apparently, for her "privacy"

I'm sorry, but it doesn't work like that, especially since they have been papped since they started going out together! And certainly Beatrice can't expect to end in a paper only when she has to sell her pics of her wedding or when she is depicted as the new Grace Kelly...

plus, IMO where there is smoke there's fire....

Article (you can read the original text in english sent from their attorney)

http://www.dagospia.com/rubrica-2/m...-beatrice-borromeo-intima-dagospia-109324.htm

Beatrice Borromeo alla MFW 2015 da Emporio Armani - Gossip News

Here Beatrice tells that those photos are"the usual prank of Signorini (the editor in chief of CHi magazine). Signorini's response:" It is difficult to say that it was a prank.Those photos speak for themselves. Eat crow for everyone's sake."

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Marty91charmed.

Beatrice and Pierre are pretty laid back when it comes to paparazzi photos, so I'm really surprised that they want the photos removed.

What are the chances that the photos will be pulled? Does Italy have strong paparazzi laws?

Thanks, Marty91charmed.

Beatrice and Pierre are pretty laid back when it comes to paparazzi photos, so I'm really surprised that they want the photos removed.

What are the chances that the photos will be pulled? Does Italy have strong paparazzi laws?

I don't know much about it. But generally speaking a famous perosn in a public place can be photographed. Whether they like it or not... especially as it was a party on the street, or so it seems...

I agree with you! There must be something if Beatrice felt so upset about it

So the leftist Beatrice, the one who praised freedom of speech and freedom of press now wants Pierre's pictures removed, please ! So utterly ridiculous, but hey, she NEVER persuaded me. I never liked her.

I'm trying to understand the photos one of them appears to be a man or woman with fake bust and wig or am I seeing it wrong I am looking at them on my phone ? All a bit weird for a newly wed anyway

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom