The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2006, 09:39 PM
Courtier

I haven't been following the Monaco Forum for some time, but now I'm glad to see the latest pics of Stephanie's children. I agree that Louis, Pauline, and Camille are better-looking now. Not that they were ugly; they were already good-looking when they were younger, but somehow 'eclipsed' by their Grimaldi cousins. Now I think it's their turn to shine. For me, Louis and Pauline are a mix of their mom and dad, while Camille looks like a Kelly through and through. She does resemble her great-aunt Lizanne a lot, and she's got the Kelly blonde hair.

Kindness is the magic elixir of love - The Practice of Kindness
Old 12-06-2006, 04:10 PM
Nobility

I think Pauline resembles her dad quite a bit whereas Louis is a great mix..I have to agree here, in my eyes he is much more handsome than his Casiraghi cousins. As for Camille, there are definitely Kelly genes at work .She will be a stunner!! I just wish we would see more pics of them!!

Old 12-06-2006, 08:21 PM
Nobility

Everytime I see Louis I think he looks like a mix of Steph and Albert. I see Grimaldi in him whereas in Pauline, I see Ducruet.

Ani
Old 12-06-2006, 08:35 PM
Serene Highness

How much difference in our opinions!! I think Louis has his fatherīs face, Pauline I donīt know really who she looks after. I donīt see neither of Stephanieīs children look alike her.
Old 12-07-2006, 12:43 AM
Aristocracy

louis looks like he's more handsome than andrea and pierre. of course daniel ducret is very handsome. pauline is so beautiful.
Old 12-07-2006, 04:29 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosana
How much difference in our opinions!! I think Louis has his fatherīs face, Pauline I donīt know really who she looks after. I donīt see neither of Stephanieīs children look alike her.
Take a look here: http://aycu40.webshots.com/image/635...1362336_rs.jpg
Perhaps you'll find a resemblance in one of those people.

To me she looks like Rainier.
Old 12-07-2006, 06:27 AM
Courtier

Steph's trio are really gorgeous! Pauline and Louis have these sort of beautiful dark features, almost totally opposite to Andrea's and Pierre's fair, golden boys looks. Camille could've been the sister of A & P, while Charlotte could be the big sister of P & L, except she looks too much like Caroline. Hehe.

Old 12-07-2006, 10:52 AM
Aristocracy

i don't think pauline looks like rainier at all. she looks like daniel. i think camille looks like steph and therefore more like rainier. now that steph is older she looks a lot like her aunt antoinette.
Old 12-08-2006, 03:22 AM
Courtier

Stephanie is a good mix of Rainier and Antoinette. She has the strongest Grimaldi features of her siblings.

Pauline has the rounded Kelly features with the long Ducret jaw and the dark Grimaldi coloring.

Louis had the rounded Kelly features with the fair Kelly colouring (so that he looked a lot like Albert who is a Kelly through and through) but as he has aged, his features have lengthened so that he looks more like Daniel (and his half-brother Michael) and his colouring is darkening. He won't ever naturally be as dark as his parents but Louis will end up a Grimaldi/Ducret mix more so than Pauline who will still have the Kelly cheekbones and eyes.

Camille is the spitting image of her great-aunt Lizanne. While she has the fair Kelly colouring, she has the contours of her grandfather John which were so prominent in Lizanne (Grace favoured her mother). Unlike her (half) siblings, Camille will probably retain her blondeness and wide features. IIRC, Mssr Gottleib had wider features than the long ones of Daniel Ducret.

Every family resembles each other, its just sometimes you have to go back a few members to see all the links. Camille and Charlotte do not immediately look like first cousins but when their photos are next to their parents and grandparents, the familial connections are all too clear.
Old 12-08-2006, 03:42 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suonymona
Stephanie is a good mix of Rainier and Antoinette. She has the strongest Grimaldi features of her siblings.

Pauline has the rounded Kelly features with the long Ducret jaw and the dark Grimaldi coloring.

Louis had the rounded Kelly features with the fair Kelly colouring (so that he looked a lot like Albert who is a Kelly through and through) but as he has aged, his features have lengthened so that he looks more like Daniel (and his half-brother Michael) and his colouring is darkening. He won't ever naturally be as dark as his parents but Louis will end up a Grimaldi/Ducret mix more so than Pauline who will still have the Kelly cheekbones and eyes.

Camille is the spitting image of her great-aunt Lizanne. While she has the fair Kelly colouring, she has the contours of her grandfather John which were so prominent in Lizanne (Grace favoured her mother). Unlike her (half) siblings, Camille will probably retain her blondeness and wide features. IIRC, Mssr Gottleib had wider features than the long ones of Daniel Ducret.

Every family resembles each other, its just sometimes you have to go back a few members to see all the links. Camille and Charlotte do not immediately look like first cousins but when their photos are next to their parents and grandparents, the familial connections are all too clear.
Louis takes after Albert who also has the features of his Scottish side but no one see's it due to the Kelly's looks. There isn't many photo's around you can compare them to his Scottish cousins unless you look at Prince Edward in many photo's you can see their relation.
Old 12-08-2006, 05:12 AM
Courtier

If Louis had blonde hair he would be a dead-ringer for Albert and Pauline could be Charlotte's younger sister the resemblance is so strong.

Stellad
Old 12-08-2006, 10:24 AM
Nobility

Louis resembles his Uncle Albert but Louis is much good-looking than Albert.

Old 12-08-2006, 10:39 AM
Serene Highness

Pauline looks like Caroline a bit when she was younger and to me Camille looks like the kellys and a lot like her Mom when she was young.
Old 12-08-2006, 08:55 PM
Serene Highness

I canīt believe some of you see resemblance betwen Pauline and Charlotte.
Camille looks like his father.
Old 12-09-2006, 03:54 AM
Administrator

Okay...I think this particular discussion has gone on long enough.

I think its fair to say that since everyone has their own opinions about particular subjects, people can see different people (Grace, Rainier, Charlotte, etc.) when they look at the kids.
Old 12-13-2006, 10:54 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosana
I canīt believe some of you see resemblance betwen Pauline and Charlotte.
Camille looks like his father.
Can someone post a pic of Camille' father, i never saw him.
Thanks
Old 12-13-2006, 12:57 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian
Amen to that ! Thanks Kiina !

If the world would only stop beeing so superficial.
These kids are sweet and good looking. Caro's kids are sweet and good looking. Sorry to tell you that Charlotte is just 'another girl in this world' too ... and that this is the way she sees it herself. There are probably millions of girlies on this planet who look as sweet as Charlotte. So what's the deal?!

This talk about which kid looks better is just very dumb ( sorry ) and a typical 'stupid teenager issue' ( sorry again ) Only my opinion.
that's true. people can discriminate on the shape of one's body just as they can discriminate on skin color, net worth of money, education, gender, intelligence, physical limitations etc. nothing lasts forever. everything runs in cycles. in some locations they have a dry and wet season. everybody has their own strengths and weaknesses. your strengths and weaknesses won't last forever. your strengths and your weaknesses will change over time.
Old 01-04-2007, 12:34 PM
Royal Highness

Most recent pictures of Louis and Pauline ->

Louis, Pauline with Stephanie:

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o...loupauli06.jpg

Pauline:

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o...paulineski.jpg

Louis:

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o44/mas-80/lski.jpg

Louis and Pauline:

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o44/mas-80/lpski.jpg

Louis:

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o...80/louis06.jpg
Old 01-04-2007, 01:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

Louis is just gorgeous .... ( I know, I know .... )
Old 01-10-2007, 02:13 PM
Royal Highness

A photo of Pauline with her springboard diving trainer.

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o...neplongeon.jpg

There was an article in Monaco's local paper. She's training well, about 15 hours per week.

Closed Thread