Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2006, 09:12 PM
Aristocracy

Ha Ha Carlos! I was waiting for it!!!

Old 06-14-2006, 09:53 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebess
At the risk of getting flamed I will say that, in my opinion, Camille could very well be the most beautiful Grimaldi girl yet. To me she looks like her grandma Grace. Pauline is very pretty but is in the midst of adolescence. I think the main thing is that these girls grow up to be as beautiful on the INSIDE as their mother seems to be and if they are, nothing else matters!:) :) :)
No flames from me as I agree.. :) Camille has the Kelly bone structure and she is great looking already...In a few more years she will be stunning..

Old 06-14-2006, 11:00 PM

Camille is a true Little Grace. She will be a great beauty. About Louis, in this pic from Olycom (posted by sebastian) http://i5.tinypic.com/11v1c2w.jpg
he looks so much like Stephanie, not only his expression, but the way he is standing. Classic Stephanie pose, don't you think?
:)
Old 06-14-2006, 11:05 PM
Serene Highness

Yeah that is a classic Stephanie pose .
Old 06-14-2006, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADKER18
Yeah that is a classic Stephanie pose .
The wince too, very Stephanie.
Old 06-15-2006, 08:42 AM
Aristocracy

I`m not a fan of Daniel Ducruet, because of all the things he did in the past. But he seems to be very close to his children, they are always hugging and kissing. If he is such a good father as he looks like on the pics, this makes him a great person in my opinion.
Old 06-15-2006, 06:37 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess108105
Pauline just seems like a plain girl to me. pretty for her age but not the stunner Charlotte has always been. you could tell from Day 1 when she made her debut in the balcony that she was going to be beautiful.

Camille has very dominant features, not as soft as Paulines, but not as defined and well balanced as Charlotte's. again this is just my opinion.
I completely agree on Pauline(sorry! she's pretty but not more, aww that sounds so harsh!)! But I think that a child's features often become "stronger" and more defined with growing up - we'll see:) !
Old 06-26-2006, 05:11 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess108105
Pauline is a pretty girl for her age, but in my opinion, she will never be as beautiful as Charlotte, same with Camille.
Charlotte was wonderfull since THE FIRST day of her life and she never stopped being a beauty.....

Alexandra, Pauline & Camille, may become nice, may not, but NO like Charlotte
Old 06-26-2006, 05:26 PM
Nobility

Charlotte was wonderfull since THE FIRST day of her life and she never stopped being a beauty.....

And I'm agree also. I think that even Princess Stephanie was more beautifull than her own kids... Sorry!!
But they are great kids and so closs with their mummy Stephanie...
Old 06-26-2006, 09:53 PM
Aristocracy

why so many pictures of them don't they appear as Carolina's children?
Old 06-27-2006, 02:51 AM
Nobility

I wish we'd stop commenting on the children's looks.

No matter how they look, beautiful or uggly, they will be the most beautiful persons in their parent's lifes and it is not fair that we lower us to the level of bad journalists. It is typical of them to discuss things like that, because there is no better way to hurt someone's feelings than by criticising his or her children.

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, and I want to believe that it is true. These issues are making me want to leave this forum, and it would be too sad, because I think there are so many wonderful things that are discussed. We are intelligent people, some of us with own children. The children are the most precious things we have and they are so easy to hurt.

This board usually make me smile - I simply like reading about the good things the royal family does, including the children. What I don't want is to contribute to some of these children getting hurt.

I hope you understand me - I have two small children too and I don't want them to feel that they must be beautiful to get accepted in life...
Old 06-27-2006, 03:59 AM
Gentry

Pauline, Louis, Camille Current Events Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiina

No matter how they look, beautiful or uggly, they will be the most beautiful persons in their parent's lifes and it is not fear that we lower us to the level of bad journalists. It is typical of them to discuss things like that, because there is no better way to hurt someone's feelings than by criticising his or her children.

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, and I want to believe that it is true. These issues are making me want to leave this forum, and it would be too sad, because I think there are so many wonderful things that are discussed. We are intelligent people, some of us with own children. The children are the most precious things we have and they are so easy to hurt.

This board usually make me smile - I simply like reading about the good things the royal family does, including the children. What I don't want it to contribute to some of these children getting hurt.

I hope you understand me - I have two small children too and I don't want them to feel that they must be beautiful to get accepted in life...
I agree with you completely!!! My mother used to always says that looks are only skin deep and it's what is in the inside and your heart that counts. That being said, I guess it's curiosity to trace back who looks like who especially when Grace Kelly is involved. On the hand, I don't think that most people would give any of these people a second look if they weren't royalty or associated with royalty.
Old 06-27-2006, 04:51 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiina

No matter how they look, beautiful or uggly, they will be the most beautiful persons in their parent's lifes and it is not fear that we lower us to the level of bad journalists. It is typical of them to discuss things like that, because there is no better way to hurt someone's feelings than by criticising his or her children.

This board usually make me smile - I simply like reading about the good things the royal family does, including the children. What I don't want it to contribute to some of these children getting hurt.

Amen to that ! Thanks Kiina !

If the world would only stop beeing so superficial.
These kids are sweet and good looking. Caro's kids are sweet and good looking. Sorry to tell you that Charlotte is just 'another girl in this world' too ... and that this is the way she sees it herself. There are probably millions of girlies on this planet who look as sweet as Charlotte. So what's the deal?!

This talk about which kid looks better is just very dumb ( sorry ) and a typical 'stupid teenager issue' ( sorry again ) Only my opinion.
Old 06-27-2006, 11:11 AM
Aristocracy

what I am getting tired of is the constant comparison of every child to Charlotte Casiraghi with the idea that no other girl in the family will ever measure up to her. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder at all times and there's a lot more to being beautiful than just having good bone structure.
Having said all that, it is fun to see who looks like who in that family because the gene pool they are working from is fantastic, but it should never be the main thing we consider about them and childrens looks within a family must never be evaluated against one another. And the Casiraghi fanatics out there must respect that others may not find the Casiraghi's as perfectly untouchably beautiful as they do and that that is their right.
Old 06-29-2006, 06:08 AM
Royal Highness

This is more about Michael. He has been agressed by several youngsters in Cap d'Ail. Daniel and a monegasque police officer came for help.

Daniel Ducruet frappé en défendant son fils à Cap-d'Ail

Daniel Ducruet frappé en défendant son fils à Cap-d'Ail
L'ancien mari de la princesse Stéphanie de Monaco a été violemment agressé, vendredi en milieu d'après-midi, par une bande de jeunes, à Cap d'Ail.
Tout a commencé vers `15h 30 quand Mickaël, 15 ans, fils que Daniel Ducruet a eu d'un premier mariage, a été pris à partie près du domicile familial par des voyous qui voulaient semble-t-il le racketter.
Entendant ce qui était en train de se passer sous ses fenêtres, non loin du stade de Cap d'Ail, un voisin du play-boy azuréen s'est précipité pour s'interposer et faire fuir les adolescents vindicatifs. Des paroles, ces derniers en sont apparemment très vite venus aux mains.
Alerté à son tour, Daniel Ducruet a évidemment voulu prêter main forte à ce voisin, très sportif, et par ailleurs policier en principauté de Monaco.
Un policier monégasque également blessé

link: http://nicematin.pressed.com/index.php
(source: Monaco Matin)
Old 06-29-2006, 02:56 PM
Courtier

While I enjoy reading some articles in the original french (especially as there are things that don't translate as they should), its my understanding that all articles quoted on here are to be in English with a link to the full article so that people can read it in whatever language they choose.

Ann
Old 07-03-2006, 08:31 AM
Royal Highness

Once again I've trouble figuring out who's Louis or Michael on Daniel's left ( behind the girls )

(sipa)
Old 07-03-2006, 01:50 PM
Serene Highness

I Think it is Michael
Old 07-03-2006, 02:50 PM
Royal Highness

Well, there are two boys at Daniel's left - I think it is Michael on the right and Louis on the far left.
Old 07-04-2006, 06:46 AM
Serene Highness

I agree, I think it's Michael on Daniel's left but the next boy over just doesn't look like Louis to me. Hopefully someone finds another picture.

Closed Thread