The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2006, 03:18 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca
Louis played his first football match in Cap d'Ail (Olycom)
Cool pics - cool guy.
They must have been taken a while ago judgung by Steph's hairstyle ...

Louis, ready for the World Cup :

( olycom )

He wears Nr. 2 like Pierre

Old 06-06-2006, 03:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

I love him in his soccer dress .... these soccer pants are so large these days ...... Louis' sweet.

Old 06-06-2006, 04:21 PM
Aristocracy

I'm surprised that some celebrities are so liberal with the press taking photographs of their children and then having them posted online for all sorts of people to scrutinize and comment on. Very few royals demand privacy for their children, which is so odd.
Old 06-06-2006, 05:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreDoc
I'm surprised that some celebrities are so liberal with the press taking photographs of their children and then having them posted online for all sorts of people to scrutinize and comment on. Very few royals demand privacy for their children, which is so odd.
There is privacy for Louis and his sisters and Stephanie demands it.
Pictures of Stephanie's kids like these are rarely taken because their privacy is respected to a certain extend. Finally pictures to be taken of Louis playing soccer on a public soccerfield just happen ... I think it's not bad as long as limits are respected. The Princess herself once said : " I know these paparazi do their jobs, they are not the major problem. As long as they don't stick their cameras into my kids faces ... the major problem are those story - writers."
Old 06-06-2006, 08:09 PM
Courtier

This is the first I've seen of Louis since he was on tv with Daniel and the first of Pauline since the Circus.

Albert can curb some press within Monaco itself but in public places for public events, its harder to control.

Aside from the beach club shots, I think Stephanie does a pretty good job of keeping her trio away from the lenses.

Ann
Old 06-06-2006, 08:11 PM
Gentry

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by towsend
Here is Camille... Source: Story nl
Camille is a little carbon copy of Stephanie, it is incredible. Body, face, expressions. And if, in personality too, is Stephanie in for a wild time!
Old 06-07-2006, 04:03 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Thanks a lot for posting the great pics, Tosca and Sebastian!
I love Louis' face expressions :) and it's so nice to see Pauline and Michael there as well, I only missed Camille, she and her daddy could have joined in as well..
Old 06-07-2006, 05:44 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower
Thanks a lot for posting the great pics, Tosca and Sebastian!
I love Louis' face expressions :) and it's so nice to see Pauline and Michael there as well, I only missed Camille, she and her daddy could have joined in as well..
I agree..We didn't see Camille for long time. It only proves Suonymona's and Michelle's words how Stephanie's Trio isn't so much photographed. Most of photos we get of them are from official events. Only during summer there are more "leisure" photos and even those are taken from far distance not by "camera in the face" case.
Old 06-12-2006, 02:55 AM
Super Moderator

Pauline and Louis with their parents on the beach, 10.06.2006:

(abacapress)
Old 06-12-2006, 02:38 PM
Aristocracy

Thank you sooo much Iceflower for posted those pics from the beautifull Pauline!!!
Old 06-12-2006, 05:43 PM
Serene Highness

Pauline looks so grown up!
Old 06-13-2006, 02:51 AM
Super Moderator

You're welcome, paola :) And I totally agree with you two, she has grown up to such a beautiful teenager, Steph can be so proud :)
Old 06-13-2006, 04:01 AM
Courtier

It's lovely to see them enjoying their family time together.
Pauline is like her mother.
Old 06-14-2006, 12:51 PM
Royal Highness

I think its sad dat a few weeks ago he went to see pierre an andrea play footie but he isnt there to see Louis. You never see Pauline, Louis or camille with the grimaldi family
Old 06-14-2006, 02:25 PM
princess108105

Pauline is a pretty girl for her age, but in my opinion, she will never be as beautiful as Charlotte, same with Camille.
Old 06-14-2006, 02:38 PM
Serene Highness

I dont know about that .Charlotte is very beautiful .Pauline will be a looker when she gets a little older .I still have my money on Camille she has not even come into her looks yet we will have to wait untill she is a pre-teen to see. caroline and Charlotte have very beautiful Movie star looks .But stephanie has a very exotic look stepahnie really came into her looks when (just a guess) she was about 16 . Caroline about 14 .charlotte about 13 .so we will have to wait and see.
Old 06-14-2006, 02:42 PM
princess108105

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADKER18
I dont know about that .Charlotte is very beautiful .Pauline will be a looker when she gets a little older .I still have my money on Camille she has not even come into her looks yet we will have to wait untill she is a pre-teen to see. caroline and Charlotte have very beautiful Movie star looks .But stephanie has a very exotic look stepahnie really came into her looks when (just a guess) she was about 16 . Caroline about 14 .charlotte about 13 .so we will have to wait and see.
Pauline just seems like a plain girl to me. pretty for her age but not the stunner Charlotte has always been. you could tell from Day 1 when she made her debut in the balcony that she was going to be beautiful.

Camille has very dominant features, not as soft as Paulines, but not as defined and well balanced as Charlotte's. again this is just my opinion.
Old 06-14-2006, 02:52 PM
Serene Highness

All the women in the Grimaldi family are beautiful Charloote has come into her looks now we have to wait for the three youngest ladies to come into their's I really want to see what Camille will look like when she is 16 she looks so much like her mom. Hey what about louis he is going to be driving girls mad in a few years. he is a perfect mix of his mom and dad.
Old 06-14-2006, 08:59 PM
Aristocracy

At the risk of getting flamed I will say that, in my opinion, Camille could very well be the most beautiful Grimaldi girl yet. To me she looks like her grandma Grace. Pauline is very pretty but is in the midst of adolescence. I think the main thing is that these girls grow up to be as beautiful on the INSIDE as their mother seems to be and if they are, nothing else matters!:) :) :)
Old 06-14-2006, 09:03 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebess
At the risk of getting flamed I will say that, in my opinion, Camille could very well be the most beautiful Grimaldi girl yet. To me she looks like her grandma Grace. Pauline is very pretty but is in the midst of adolescence. I think the main thing is that these girls grow up to be as beautiful on the INSIDE as their mother seems to be and if they are, nothing else matters!:) :) :)
Flame Flame Flame