Pauline, Louis, Camille Current Events 4 : Feb.2006 - June 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we'd stop commenting on the children's looks.

No matter how they look, beautiful or uggly, they will be the most beautiful persons in their parent's lifes and it is not fair that we lower us to the level of bad journalists. It is typical of them to discuss things like that, because there is no better way to hurt someone's feelings than by criticising his or her children.

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, and I want to believe that it is true. These issues are making me want to leave this forum, and it would be too sad, because I think there are so many wonderful things that are discussed. We are intelligent people, some of us with own children. The children are the most precious things we have and they are so easy to hurt.

This board usually make me smile - I simply like reading about the good things the royal family does, including the children. What I don't want is to contribute to some of these children getting hurt.

I hope you understand me - I have two small children too and I don't want them to feel that they must be beautiful to get accepted in life...

Last edited:
Pauline, Louis, Camille Current Events Part 4

kiina said:

No matter how they look, beautiful or uggly, they will be the most beautiful persons in their parent's lifes and it is not fear that we lower us to the level of bad journalists. It is typical of them to discuss things like that, because there is no better way to hurt someone's feelings than by criticising his or her children.

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, and I want to believe that it is true. These issues are making me want to leave this forum, and it would be too sad, because I think there are so many wonderful things that are discussed. We are intelligent people, some of us with own children. The children are the most precious things we have and they are so easy to hurt.

This board usually make me smile - I simply like reading about the good things the royal family does, including the children. What I don't want it to contribute to some of these children getting hurt.

I hope you understand me - I have two small children too and I don't want them to feel that they must be beautiful to get accepted in life...

I agree with you completely!!! My mother used to always says that looks are only skin deep and it's what is in the inside and your heart that counts. That being said, I guess it's curiosity to trace back who looks like who especially when Grace Kelly is involved. On the hand, I don't think that most people would give any of these people a second look if they weren't royalty or associated with royalty. ;)

kiina said:

No matter how they look, beautiful or uggly, they will be the most beautiful persons in their parent's lifes and it is not fear that we lower us to the level of bad journalists. It is typical of them to discuss things like that, because there is no better way to hurt someone's feelings than by criticising his or her children.

This board usually make me smile - I simply like reading about the good things the royal family does, including the children. What I don't want it to contribute to some of these children getting hurt.

Amen to that ! Thanks Kiina !

If the world would only stop beeing so superficial.
These kids are sweet and good looking. Caro's kids are sweet and good looking. Sorry to tell you that Charlotte is just 'another girl in this world' too ... and that this is the way she sees it herself. There are probably millions of girlies on this planet who look as sweet as Charlotte. So what's the deal?!

This talk about which kid looks better is just very dumb ( sorry ) and a typical 'stupid teenager issue' ( sorry again ) Only my opinion.

what I am getting tired of is the constant comparison of every child to Charlotte Casiraghi with the idea that no other girl in the family will ever measure up to her. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder at all times and there's a lot more to being beautiful than just having good bone structure.
Having said all that, it is fun to see who looks like who in that family because the gene pool they are working from is fantastic, but it should never be the main thing we consider about them and childrens looks within a family must never be evaluated against one another. And the Casiraghi fanatics out there must respect that others may not find the Casiraghi's as perfectly untouchably beautiful as they do and that that is their right.;)

This is more about Michael. He has been agressed by several youngsters in Cap d'Ail. Daniel and a monegasque police officer came for help.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Daniel Ducruet frappé en défendant son fils à Cap-d'Ail[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Daniel Ducruet frappé en défendant son fils à Cap-d'Ail[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]L'ancien mari de la princesse Stéphanie de Monaco a été violemment agressé, vendredi en milieu d'après-midi, par une bande de jeunes, à Cap d'Ail.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tout a commencé vers `15h 30 quand Mickaël, 15 ans, fils que Daniel Ducruet a eu d'un premier mariage, a été pris à partie près du domicile familial par des voyous qui voulaient semble-t-il le racketter.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Entendant ce qui était en train de se passer sous ses fenêtres, non loin du stade de Cap d'Ail, un voisin du play-boy azuréen s'est précipité pour s'interposer et faire fuir les adolescents vindicatifs. Des paroles, ces derniers en sont apparemment très vite venus aux mains.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Alerté à son tour, Daniel Ducruet a évidemment voulu prêter main forte à ce voisin, très sportif, et par ailleurs policier en principauté de Monaco.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Un policier monégasque également blessé[/FONT]
.....[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

link: http://nicematin.pressed.com/index.php
(source: Monaco Matin)
[/FONT]

Last edited:
While I enjoy reading some articles in the original french (especially as there are things that don't translate as they should), its my understanding that all articles quoted on here are to be in English with a link to the full article so that people can read it in whatever language they choose.

Ann

Once again I've trouble figuring out who's Louis or Michael on Daniel's left ( behind the girls ) :confused:

16j4yea.jpg

(sipa)

I Think it is Michael

Well, there are two boys at Daniel's left - I think it is Michael on the right and Louis on the far left.

I agree, I think it's Michael on Daniel's left but the next boy over just doesn't look like Louis to me. Hopefully someone finds another picture.

Thank you sooo much for those pics tbhrc. Pauline has grown very fast and she is soo beautifull. I really like her clothes!!!

Stephanie's smile in the first pic is radiant :D

iceflower said:
Pauline and Louis with their parents on the beach, 10.06.2006:
(abacapress)
Very cute Pauline, sweeter than sweet!!!!!!:) :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
wow he is going to be tall like andrea he looks great . Love the pics thanks Michelle.

Are there any recent pictures of Camille?

I haven't seen anything since the Circus trip to Russia with Stephanie back in April? May? The photos are somewhere on here--unless they were from Zuma. All those have been deleted.

Ann

Thanks for the pics of Louis and his parents, Michelle :flowers: I wonder why Steph was holding him like this, in order to say "hello", "I love you" or to calm down his anger ;) No, I'm joking of course, Louis nearly is a young and good looking man :)

Rebafan81 said:
Are there any recent pictures of Camille?

Only in my head when I close my eyes, because when I saw Stephanie and Camille at the beach of Cap d'Ail back in July, no one was allowed to take any pics of the young lady. :sad: Camille was taken care of by her bodyguard. She played with him all the time and she was really cute. She hasn't changed much since spring... :)

Thanks for the pics Michelle, I think Steph enjoyed it a bit more than Louis.

He's got the "MOOOOMMM!!!" face on, he's such a cutie.

And I agree, RADKER, I think he's going to be tall like Andrea, but not as tall as Pierre.

Ani

Louis ( white pants ) , his brother and his cousin attend the UEFA Supercup Final on Friday, August 25th .

sc4qq6.jpg

sc1dx2.jpg

(SP)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a lot for the pics, Seb. How cool, the boys were out on their own, well nearly..;) How many cousins do Pauline and Louis have on their father's side, seems I forgot that??!

yeah and they all look a like to me thanks for the new pics louis looks cute.

iceflower said:
Thanks a lot for the pics, Seb. How cool, the boys were out on their own, well nearly..;) How many cousins do Pauline and Louis have on their father's side, seems I forgot that??!

They have two : William and Roxanne .... :flowers:

Thanks for telling me, Seb! :) Quite special names, I can't remember having heard them before or I'm getting old and tend to forget that kind of things ;) How old is Roxanne and have we seen her on any pictures before? Maybe on some beach pictures?

iceflower said:
Thanks for telling me, Seb! :) How old is Roxanne and have we seen her on any pictures before? Maybe on some beach pictures?

I wonder if this is Roxanne. Photo from Barbie show in Monaco, 2003..Just guessing:rolleyes: (Credit; farabolafoto)

they do kinda looks the same maybe?

That's an idea, Ianna :)

Here are two new pics of Camille and Pauline having fun - brave girls..:)

2ufzvad.jpg
3z1urft.jpg

(lecturas)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom