The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #41  
Old 04-27-2006, 08:13 AM
CasiraghiTrio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Burbank, United States
Posts: 6,402
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jang
I think when Louis grows up, he will be a very handsome guy.
I think he is already coming along very nicely. He looks like his dad a lot, but he is better looking than Daniel, imo. He has enough of Stephanie in his looks to improve on the Ducruet genes. All three of Steph's kids are coming along great in the looks department. Pauline is turning out to be a beautiful girl, and impressively tall. She seems to come up to Daniel's chin or maybe a tad bit higher, and she must only be 12 or 13. There's still lots of growing room, so she might be taller than Steph. That would be great. I think the next generation will definitely be taller than "the Grimaldi trio" and Grace and Rainier. With Pierre and Andrea surpassing Caroline, and Louis and Pauline most probably surpassing Stephanie's height at some point, we will finally break the short cycle!
__________________

__________________
Chewsteraghi on Tumblr. Schmichaelira on Twitter. Tumblr aka obsessivechewsteraghidisorder. Be warned: I'm weird.
  #42  
Old 04-27-2006, 02:28 PM
Suonymona's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: *******, United States
Posts: 830
Louis seems to have the best features of Daniel, Rainier and the Kelly parts that also show in Albert.

All of Stephanie's children will be striking. Its quite a gene pool.

I don't think the Grimaldi trio are short, they're right on target for their generation.

Ann
__________________

__________________
  #43  
Old 04-27-2006, 03:03 PM
michelle's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: ***, Germany
Posts: 2,687
Do you think Louis might grow as tall as Pierre ?
__________________
.... and so I thank you, Michael ...
  #44  
Old 04-27-2006, 04:09 PM
Suonymona's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: *******, United States
Posts: 830
Pierre has Casiraghi height. Stefano was the shortest of his immediate family, iirc. Louis will definitely be tall (over 6ft) but maybe not as much as Pierre.

Ann
__________________
  #45  
Old 05-03-2006, 01:28 PM
michelle's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: ***, Germany
Posts: 2,687
Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
I think he is already coming along very nicely. He looks like his dad a lot, but he is better looking than Daniel, imo. He has enough of Stephanie in his looks to improve on the Ducruet genes. All three of Steph's kids are coming along great in the looks department. Pauline is turning out to be a beautiful girl, and impressively tall. She seems to come up to Daniel's chin or maybe a tad bit higher, and she must only be 12 or 13. There's still lots of growing room, so she might be taller than Steph. That would be great. I think the next generation will definitely be taller than "the Grimaldi trio" and Grace and Rainier. With Pierre and Andrea surpassing Caroline, and Louis and Pauline most probably surpassing Stephanie's height at some point, we will finally break the short cycle!
I don't know if they grow that tall .... I mean the girls ... about Louis I don't know. He might not reach Pierre, that's right. Albert is tall but not too tall, Daniel is tall too, but more or less in general means...I guess Louis will be like them. Louis is now kind of 'normal' for his age. He's 13 and he's about as tall as his mommy... a lot of my male pupils ( Louis age ) are taller.

Pauline might grow a little taller than her mom .. but Steph is not really short either ( 1, 72 meters).

I think Stephanie's wish to keep them out of the spotlight might become more difficult to achieve. Louis and Pauline are now 13 and 12. The Andrea and Charlotte 'hype' started when they were about 15 ( andrea ) and 13 ( Chatlotte ) so I guess it might 'start' for Louis and Pauline in about 2-3 years .
Whatever way it will go...they'll be able to cope I guess. I copletely understand Stephanie would like to offer them a complete anonym life ... but I also believe they know very well how to handle things as they come.

Pauline



(keystone press)
__________________
.... and so I thank you, Michael ...
  #46  
Old 05-04-2006, 04:51 AM
hilal's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Posts: 1,428
12th birthday of Pauline Ducruet

Happy Birthday to Pauline!
__________________
  #47  
Old 05-05-2006, 02:13 AM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: san francisco, United States
Posts: 96
You can definitely see those Kelly genes more so in Princess Stephanie's children than in Princess Caroline's. Although, there's something about Charlotte that reminds me of Princess Grace.
__________________
  #48  
Old 05-06-2006, 08:38 PM
Beate's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: St.Albert, Canada
Posts: 266
Is this the most recent photo of Pauline? Wow, she has sure grown up..Good looking girl!


Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
I don't know if they grow that tall .... I mean the girls ... about Louis I don't know. He might not reach Pierre, that's right. Albert is tall but not too tall, Daniel is tall too, but more or less in general means...I guess Louis will be like them. Louis is now kind of 'normal' for his age. He's 13 and he's about as tall as his mommy... a lot of my male pupils ( Louis age ) are taller.

Pauline might grow a little taller than her mom .. but Steph is not really short either ( 1, 72 meters).

I think Stephanie's wish to keep them out of the spotlight might become more difficult to achieve. Louis and Pauline are now 13 and 12. The Andrea and Charlotte 'hype' started when they were about 15 ( andrea ) and 13 ( Chatlotte ) so I guess it might 'start' for Louis and Pauline in about 2-3 years .
Whatever way it will go...they'll be able to cope I guess. I copletely understand Stephanie would like to offer them a complete anonym life ... but I also believe they know very well how to handle things as they come.

Pauline



(keystone press)
__________________
Carpe Diem!
  #49  
Old 05-07-2006, 03:17 AM
iceflower's Avatar
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: , Germany
Posts: 26,687
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beate
Is this the most recent photo of Pauline? Wow, she has sure grown up..Good looking girl!
It belongs to the last official pics from this year's circus festival. And you are absolutely right, she has grown up to a wonderful looking young girl. Hope you had a great birthday, dear Pauline :)
__________________
**** Welcome aboard! ****
  #50  
Old 05-17-2006, 01:53 PM
michelle's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: ***, Germany
Posts: 2,687
The most recent photo of Louis ... great style :) ...



(novella)
__________________
.... and so I thank you, Michael ...
  #51  
Old 05-17-2006, 02:44 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Wellesley, United States
Posts: 39
Looking alot like Uncle Albert too.
__________________
  #52  
Old 05-17-2006, 03:26 PM
Paula**'s Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Posts: 661
He's hot, well, maybe just cute. There's too many boys in my school that are cuttier than him, he looks just like a normal young boy, maybe because he's a normal young boy
__________________
  #53  
Old 05-18-2006, 05:26 AM
sebastian's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: ---, Germany
Posts: 1,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paula**
He's hot, well, maybe just cute. There's too many boys in my school that are cuttier than him, he looks just like a normal young boy, maybe because he's a normal young boy
Yeah, he is a normal young boy just like Andrea and Pierre. In my opinion there's nothing about Pierre that Louis doesn't have - but I'm only a guy so it's hard to say. My younger cousins and many of Michelle's pupils ( female ) think he's handsome, so he must be, right ?!
__________________
  #54  
Old 05-18-2006, 07:29 AM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Den Haag, Netherlands
Posts: 520
Louis is very handsome indeed although hes a bit young, he is probably hotter than many of the guys his age i know. Pierre is also starting to looke really good but i remember when he was about Louis age.he didnt look half as good
__________________
  #55  
Old 05-19-2006, 05:50 AM
sebastian's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: ---, Germany
Posts: 1,591
Pauline and her Daddy:


(novella)
__________________
  #56  
Old 05-19-2006, 11:45 AM
michelle's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: ***, Germany
Posts: 2,687
Louis doesn't look young for a 13-year-old to me. There are pupils of mine, same age, looking far more childish ....
__________________
.... and so I thank you, Michael ...
  #57  
Old 05-20-2006, 07:58 PM
Piewi's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: BA, Argentina
Posts: 1,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
Louis doesn't look young for a 13-year-old to me. There are pupils of mine, same age, looking far more childish ....
Agree he looks very tall and grown up for his age! My classmates were much shorter than him in their 13s
__________________
  #58  
Old 06-04-2006, 04:43 AM
Suonymona's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: *******, United States
Posts: 830
Is that Michael sitting with Louis?

Ann
__________________
  #59  
Old 06-04-2006, 06:48 AM
michelle's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: ***, Germany
Posts: 2,687
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suonymona
Is that Michael sitting with Louis?

Ann
Yap...it's him. ( Well, Michael is the one standing, the boy in black ... Louis is sitting):)
__________________
.... and so I thank you, Michael ...
  #60  
Old 06-06-2006, 10:49 AM
Tosca's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Posts: 3,552
Louis played his first football match in Cap d'Ail (Olycom)

__________________

__________________
Let's go back to the old, and we'll have a progress! (Giuseppe Verdi)
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Louis, Pauline and Camille Current Events Part 5 Lady Jennifer Princess Stephanie and Family 429 Today 02:41 AM
Louis, Pauline and Camille - Picture Thread michelle Princess Stephanie and Family 304 08-12-2011 11:24 AM
Pauline, Louis, Camille Current Events 3 : July 2005 - Feb.2006 Gabriella Current Events Archive 200 02-04-2006 02:14 PM
Pauline, Louis, Camille Current Events 1 : Jan.2003 - July 2005 michelle Current Events Archive 229 07-22-2005 02:19 PM
Pauline, Louis, Camille Current Events 2 : Aug.2004 - July 2005 suturegeisha Current Events Archive 169 07-20-2005 09:02 PM




Additional Links
Popular Tags
abdication birth charlene crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit current events dutch royal history engagement fashion grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta leonor infanta sofia jewellery jordan king abdullah ii king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander luxembourg olympic games olympics ottoman poland pom pregnancy president hollande president komorowski prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince constantijn prince felipe prince floris prince maurits prince pieter-christiaan princess aimee princess anita princess astrid princess beatrix princess charlene princess laurentien princess mabel princess madeleine princess marilene princess mary princess of asturias queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen paola queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal royal fashion russia sofia hellqvist spain state visit the hague visit wedding



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:23 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]