Pauline, Louis, Camille Current Events 3 : July 2005 - Feb.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
michelle said:
This is crazy :eek: ....Camille is soooo much looking like Stephanie in these pix. The facial expression, the smile, the eyes, the mouth...everything....

epkx2r.jpg

epkxmd.jpg

Camille with Papi

(uppa)
More than sweet!!!!!!:) :) :)

Wow, in those last pics of Pauline, she had copied a hairstyle of her mom. Remember Stephanie with those braid things in 1997?

this pic of Louis is too cute (posted by Sebastian): http://tinypic.com/es5lyx.jpg

I very much like this one. He looks so much Albert there. Lately, though, don't you guys agree he's looking more and more like Daniel? I thought his resemblance to Daniel at the enthronement was striking, and that was the first time I ever thought that way.

CasiraghiTrio said:
this pic of Louis is too cute (posted by Sebastian): http://tinypic.com/es5lyx.jpg

I very much like this one. He looks so much Albert there. Lately, though, don't you guys agree he's looking more and more like Daniel? I thought his resemblance to Daniel at the enthronement was striking, and that was the first time I ever thought that way.

I thought the same :)

Two more pix of Louis, Pauline and Michael with their father at the reality-tv show ' La Ferme Célébrité'

f00lkl.jpg
f00lmo.jpg

(laferme2.tk)

Geez, Michael and Louis could be twins. Daniel seems so cavalier about being with his kids on tv. It's interesting because it's so different from Stephanie, who seems hesitant to bring her kids into the spotlight. Steph has never taken her kids to the Monaco National Day events (very different from Caroline, who used to bring all of her kids every year, and now brings Alex every year). Of course Steph does bring her kids to the circus, but I suppose that's only because her kids really like that and it is, after all, a "kid event". But all in all, I'd say it was probably very hard for her to bring her kids along to the enthronement and she only did it because the whole extended family had to put in an appearance. It's very interesting to note to differences among these various parents! I suppose Caro and Daniel are more of the idea that their kids should be raised to be comfortable in the public eye, so that they can deal with it better. And Steph is more like, Hey, leave my kids alone. They're not royalty! Bug off! I doubt neither way is better or worse. Just different.

Louis attending official functions:

f0rjua.jpg
f0rjwh.jpg
f0rla1.jpg
f0rlex.jpg

(sipa, cover)

BTW ... in the first pic that my brother posted ( where Louis attends the Tennis Masters Final) Louis looks like his mother to me. He has the same sceptical look in his eyes which Steph hads so often as well..

michelle said:
BTW ... in the first pic that my brother posted ( where Louis attends the Tennis Masters Final) Louis looks like his mother to me. He has the same sceptical look in his eyes which Steph hads so often as well..

Yeah, he has that serious look that Stephanie so often has. He's already wary of hangers-on and users.
:( He's seen his mom hurt by so many people.

CasiraghiTrio said:
Yeah, he has that serious look that Stephanie so often has. He's already wary of hangers-on and users.
:( He's seen his mom hurt by so many people.

Yeah, he's very protective of her.

michelle said:
Once more you said exactely what I felt..:)

sebastian said:
Guess who turns 13 tomorrow !!!
I'll take the opportunity and try to be the first one to say:

Happy Birthday ... LOUIS !!! --- Bon anniv mon grand !!!

:):):)

... 13 is a wonderful age.... or not :rolleyes: ;) ....

... plus.... good luck to Mommy Steph...it gets worse...hehe
:p:p:p

Last edited:
13 years older, but still so sweet - I hope you don't mind being called sweet, Louis..:D

Wish you a great birthday and a wonderful new year on earth!

hu3i1h.jpg

(source: Das Neue Blatt)

Last edited:
Wonder what Louis' Party was like. I imagine Monaco's next teen idol rocked the house....

I think he had the newest gameboy as a present from mommy and tickets for the World Championship of soccer in Germany 2006 ...

Oh ... I guess he had some wild party :p:D ... turn the music on... ;):p

BTW.. . has anyone ever noticed that look Louis gave the camera in July ;-)?

michelle said:
Oh ... I guess he had some wild party :p:D ... turn the music on... ;):p

BTW.. . has anyone ever noticed that look Louis gave the camera in July ;-)?

Looks like he's trying out his baby face look so that he can use it on some of the young lovely ladies he meets? :p I think he might know that he's a young heart throb already but is just practicing his game!

grim_lady said:
Looks like he's trying out his baby face look so that he can use it on some of the young lovely ladies he meets? :p I think he might know that he's a young heart throb already but is just practicing his game!

:p You think he really has to try hard?:p:) Not on me :p:D ....
He's just cute, just cute ... I believe he'll be even more attractive than his cousins... wonder if the media will get stuck on him the way they do on Andrea and Pierre...?!

michelle said:
:p You think he really has to try hard?:p:) Not on me :p:D ....
He's just cute, just cute ... I believe he'll be even more attractive than his cousins... wonder if the media will get stuck on him the way they do on Andrea and Pierre...?!
I agree he will be more attratctive than his cousins..at that age they werent sooo good lookin but 13yr old louis is already a heartthrob..i just wish he was in the spot light a bit more...then the world will all fall in love with him

lady_windsor said:
I agree he will be more attratctive than his cousins..at that age they werent sooo good lookin but 13yr old louis is already a heartthrob..i just wish he was in the spot light a bit more...then the world will all fall in love with him

I guess it will happen any time soon ....! :)

Louis of Monaco ...

i76gbs.jpg

(BdP)

...Europe's next teen idol ...

New pics - Pauline

I add some from Bruno press..Tbhrc posted more from Gof in Stephanie's thread..

CAPTION; PRINCESS STEPHANIE WAS IN PARIS WITH HER DAUGHTER, PAULINE, TO DO SOME SHOPPING ON THE CHAMPS ELYSEES AVENUE. THEY WENT TO "QUICKSILVER" SHOP AND TO THE "GAP" SHOP. PARIS, 07/12/05

They sure love "Gap" in the family..:) :p

icquq9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm kind of a little lost here. Maybe because there aren't so many pix around of them. My sis and I are still not 100% sure that this ->
jfwzd0.jpg

is Louis....the face doesn't look like him on this one. But it must be him anyway!
jfwzlw.jpg

jfwzts.jpg

(estnews)

Well, to me it looks like whoever it is is already shaving, in any case older then Louis (look at his throat, not at his face). Nose and chin look different too. I know we all read that Steph and Matthieu have split up, but couldn't that be him?

paca said:
Well, to me it looks like whoever it is is already shaving, in any case older then Louis (look at his throat, not at his face). Nose and chin look different too. I know we all read that Steph and Matthieu have split up, but couldn't that be him?

Yes, it could be Mat...but where is Louis then? And on the last two pictures he looks more like a young boy. :confused::confused::confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom