Pauline, Louis, Camille Current Events 3 : July 2005 - Feb.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few pictures of Michael Ducruet - Louis' and Pualine's brother:

1) with Mathieu
2) alone
3-6) with Louis

(sipa)

Attachments

• michael1.JPG
    michael1.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 477
  • michael2.JPG
    michael2.JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 480
  • Michael et Louis.JPG
    Michael et Louis.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 286
  • Michael et Louis2.JPG
    Michael et Louis2.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 526
  • Michael et Louis3.JPG
    Michael et Louis3.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 265
  • Michael et Louis4.JPG
    Michael et Louis4.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 308
It is really sweet that Stephanie still gets to spend time with Michael and he looks just like Louis Paulines forhead and eyebrows.

I also think that it is sweet that Stephanie still spends lime with Michael. I wonder how close they are and if he still sees her as his step-mother (and if she still sees him as her step-son)? :)

budge9 said:
I also think that it is sweet that Stephanie still spends lime with Michael. I wonder how close they are and if he still sees her as his step-mother (and if she still sees him as her step-son)? :)

I don't know how close Stephanie and Michael are. I know that when Steph and Daniel were a couple Michael had his own room in their house and he used to spend every second weekend there. Stephanie also used to go and fetch Michael at school when he was little as he was in the same school as Louis and Pauline - just like Martine ( Michael's mom) used to fetch Louis and Pauline when Stephanie was busy. Louis, Michael and Pauline are very close and I remember that Daniel has always ben very happy and proud because of that.
I think it makes Stephanie very happy as well.

sebastian said:
A few pictures of Michael Ducruet - Louis' and Pualine's brother:

I'm a little unsure now.:confused:...waiting for my sister to help me out.
I'm not sure if Michael's surname is Ducruet - I think I remember somethng like his surname is Malbouvier (like his mother).
Anybody know?

Pics of Michael with his siblings and Dad:

Michael, Louis, Pauline, Daniel

Michael and Daniel

Michael (in front) with siblings and Dad

Last edited by a moderator:
sebastian said:
I'm a little unsure now.:confused:...waiting for my sister to help me out.
I'm not sure if Michael's surname is Ducruet - I think I remember somethng like his surname is Malbouvier (like his mother).
Anybody know?

Michael's surname is Ducruet ...just like his brother's and sister's :)
He was born January 9th 1992 ( same year as Louis - 10 months earlier)

Attachments

• Daniel et ses fils.JPG
    Daniel et ses fils.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 231
  • Daniel with his two sons Michael and Louis.JPG
    Daniel with his two sons Michael and Louis.JPG
    116.5 KB · Views: 1,741
  • Louis and Michael with Nanny, Dad and sister.JPG
    Louis and Michael with Nanny, Dad and sister.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 288
  • louis et michael.JPG
    louis et michael.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 492
michael looks a lot like his brother and sister! :)

it must be cool to be so close to the age of your siblings (except for pauline sometimes, probably. imagine having two brothers who are 10 months apart in age tease you all the tiiime! poor girl, haha). but when they grow up, they're going to feel very lucky they have each other...and camille as well. :)

Rentrée des classes in Monaco ( beginning of schoolyear) for Louis, Pauline, Camille and Michael today. ...

...Have a good start, guys ...and have fun while learning :)

(next holidays: Friday October 21st 2005 in the afternoon - Wednesday November 2nd 2005 in the morning)

Last edited:
Well I can't imagine knowing your father was cheating on your mother makes the kids feel any better. And with ages so close it's rather obvious

Lindy80 said:
Well I can't imagine knowing your father was cheating on your mother makes the kids feel any better. And with ages so close it's rather obvious

You mean it doesn't make it very comfortable for Michael?
I think Michael understood that such things happen and that it doesn't mean that his Dad loves him less than he loves Louis and Pauline.

sebastian said:
Rentrée des classes in Monaco ( beginning of schoolyear) for Louis, Pauline, Camille and Michael today. ...

...Have a good start, guys ...and have fun while learning :)

(next holidays: Friday October 21st 2005 in the afternoon - Wednesday November 2nd 2005 in the morning)

Have a very happy school - year, sweeties :p

iceflower said:
And don't worry, it won't be long till october.. ;)

Haha..I agree..:p

Pauline and Camille will be without a doubt Monaco's future beauty princesses.
In about 4 years or 5 I wonder how much public coverage they will have.
As Stephanie is now President of the Circus Festival comitee I think the girls will take a function in it as Pauline already did in 2004.

(sipa)

Attachments

• showLayoutImage.jpg
    showLayoutImage.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 150
  • showLayoutImage12.JPG
    showLayoutImage12.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 171
  • post-13-1074724006.jpg
    post-13-1074724006.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 217
  • camille.JPG
    camille.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 226
Camille really looks like graces side of the family dont you think?
( camille is the one on the right isnt she in the red jacket??)

sm1939 said:
Camille really looks like graces side of the family dont you think?
( camille is the one on the right isnt she in the red jacket??)

Yeah, right Camille is the one in red.
Well people always tend to say that she looks a lot like Grace I think that's becasue she's blonde. But at a closer look she looks extremly like Stephanie and Stephanie who certainly looks like her mother as well has the eyes and mouth of her father.
Camille is absolutle identical to Stephanie if you look at pictures from Steph's childhood ...like the following:

Steph at 5

(scan)

Attachments

• est0.jpg
    est0.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 175
  • steph+69.jpg
    steph+69.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 170
yer she does look like her mom, but there is a picture some where of grace's sister
when she was a little girl ( sorry I cant find it ), and camille really does look like her,
but you are right she does look very much like stephanie

sm1939 said:
yer she does look like her mom, but there is a picture some where of grace's sister
when she was a little girl ( sorry I cant find it ), and camille really does look like her,
but you are right she does look very much like stephanie

:) And you're right too. Camille resembles Lizanne a lot....

not only camille's blond hair would remind people of grace kelly, i think her smile (the one where she's in red), is also reminiscent of grace.

michelle said:
Well people always tend to say that she looks a lot like Grace I think that's becasue she's blonde. But at a closer look she looks extremly like Stephanie and Stephanie who certainly looks like her mother as well has the eyes and mouth of her father.

(scan)

I find Camille astonishingly reminiscent of Grace sometimes, and it has nothing to do with her being blond. I am talking about bone structure but even more, expressions. It also helps that her father has the same square face and jawline that Grace had. (Her sister Lizanne has it too). But there is no doubt that she looks like her mother's clone a lot of the time too!

I agree, she has a lot of Lizanne.

can someone post a pic of lizzane? what does she look like? I do think that camille looks a lot like grace...as for lizanne i dunno wot she looks like so i dunno

mapie said:
I find Camille astonishingly reminiscent of Grace sometimes, and it has nothing to do with her being blond. I am talking about bone structure but even more, expressions. It also helps that her father has the same square face and jawline that Grace had. (Her sister Lizanne has it too). But there is no doubt that she looks like her mother's clone a lot of the time too!
I agree with you..

Does anyone know if Caroline talks with Camille I have seen pictures where they are at the same functions but was just wondering if she sees her as her nice .

RADKER18 said:
Does anyone know if Caroline talks with Camille I have seen pictures where they are at the same functions but was just wondering if she sees her as her nice .

I don't understand the question really, Radker18...Why shouldn't Caroline see Camille as her niece? She is her niece...:)

Maybe she means if she accepts her as her neice as she didn't approve of Stephanie's relationship with Camille's father? But Caroline has accepted Louis and Pauline even though she didn't approve of Daniel. Or perhaps she is getting at whether Caroline visits Camille (as well as Louis and Pauline) given the distance between the two sisters?!
Budge x:)

budge9 said:
Maybe she means if she accepts her as her neice as she didn't approve of Stephanie's relationship with Camille's father? But Caroline has accepted Louis and Pauline even though she didn't approve of Daniel. Or perhaps she is getting at whether Caroline visits Camille (as well as Louis and Pauline) given the distance between the two sisters?!
Budge x:)

Yeah, they see each other from time to time when Caro is in Monaco. They talk on the phone and stuff. I was told that Pauline and Charlotte exchange emails...etc. So Caro accepts all her nieces and nephews...How did the media achieve such an image of Caroline as if she is a cold-hearted iceberg!?
It's a bit sad I think that people are always made believe that Caro dissaproves of everything concerning Stephanie...it's not the cas
e.

That is exactly what i was trying to say budge9 thank you. I was just asking because Camille and Alex are so close in age and they played together at the enthronment i just wanted to know if they played with each other a lot.like playdates or sleepovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom