Pauline, Louis, Camille Current Events 3 : July 2005 - Feb.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
monaco70s said:
Yes that's Stephanie! :D That's what I like from her: she's unique :)

Yes, she's so unique , and super-cool, and sweet, and brave and most of all: beautiful :D :p
And the kids are wonderful, really nice kiddos.

This weeks issue of a german tabloid mag 'Die Aktuelle' covering Pauline's accident.
Headline: ' Stephanie screams of fear'
30-Titel.jpg

Can You tell us more of what the artical says and Can you translate if for us ? thanks thats a nice pic of her and pauline

RADKER18 said:
Can You tell us more of what the artical says and Can you translate if for us ? thanks thats a nice pic of her and pauline

Oh, well I haven't read the article . I only found the cover on the mag's website ( www.die-aktuelle.de ). The issue will come out the upcoming week. There is just a short text that tells what is already known: She fell from a trampoline and was brought to hospital by a helicopter.

I've found a few more pix of Steph and the kids at the Enthronement party:
source: Bruno Press + corbis

Attachments

• ALBERT_GALA44.JPG
    ALBERT_GALA44.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 351
  • ALBERT_GALA45.JPG
    ALBERT_GALA45.JPG
    23.6 KB · Views: 253
  • ALBERT_GALA46.JPG
    ALBERT_GALA46.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 290
  • ALBERT_GALA48.JPG
    ALBERT_GALA48.JPG
    24.7 KB · Views: 320
  • ALBERT_GALA49.JPG
    ALBERT_GALA49.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 275
  • av.JPG
    av.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 415
  • 42-15527624.JPG
    42-15527624.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 266
  • ALBERT_GALA37.JPG
    ALBERT_GALA37.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 212
New Pics of Pauline - 23.7.2005

While the media is still concentrating on her accident,
Pauline already enjoys the summer again :)

On Saturday she spent the day with her dad - pics from
Viennareport:

Attachments

• 23jul-paul.jpg
    23jul-paul.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 511
  • 23jul-paul4.jpg
    23jul-paul4.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 859
  • 23jul-paul3.jpg
    23jul-paul3.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 539
  • 23jul-paul2.jpg
    23jul-paul2.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 502
Pauline can't be enjoying it too much if she's wearing a neckbrace at the beach.

I thought she dislocated her shoulder why is she wearing a neck brace ?

RADKER18 said:
I thought she dislocated her shoulder why is she wearing a neck brace ?

I was just wondering that myself because I didn't think she hurt her neck...:confused:

I was wondering that also. Well, one of the reports said she fell on her head and maybe its just a precaution or she hurt her neck a little.. :confused:

:eek:That is a really small suit. There's more to my swim suit and my dad still thinks it's too small...along with the fact that i'm 21...more the age you'd expect someone to be wearing a suit like that...unless things are different in Europe...

Sorry, random thought. :cool:

Aoibheann said:
:eek:That is a really small suit. There's more to my swim suit and my dad still thinks it's too small...along with the fact that i'm 21...more the age you'd expect someone to be wearing a suit like that...unless things are different in Europe...

Sorry, random thought. :cool:

Wow, I looked at the photos again and I agree. (I'm not from Europe so it could be something to do with that, I dunno.) I'm not even 21 and I think it's a bit small...random thought, but one that I'd have to agree with.

Some more of Louis, Pauline and Camille at the enthronement party...

(source: deadline photo press)

Attachments

• DL109212_022.jpg
    DL109212_022.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 294
  • DL109214_040.jpg
    DL109214_040.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 223
  • DL109214_038.jpg
    DL109214_038.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 236
  • DL109214_037.jpg
    DL109214_037.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 253
  • DL109214_036.jpg
    DL109214_036.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 254
  • DL109214_035.jpg
    DL109214_035.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 288
  • DL109212_029.jpg
    DL109212_029.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 272
  • DL109212_028.jpg
    DL109212_028.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 316
  • DL109212_027.jpg
    DL109212_027.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 333
  • DL109212_025.jpg
    DL109212_025.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 306
Thanks For the pix. Does anyone know if Caroline has any contact with her Pauline or any of Stephs kids?

RADKER18 said:
Thanks For the pix. Does anyone know if Caroline has any contact with her Pauline or any of Stephs kids?

I don´t know, i´ve never seen them together in non oficial acts, since they were little:( . But perhaps she phone them or soomething like that.:confused:

Little Camille

Am I the only one that thinks Camille looks like her Aunt Lizanne? To me, Camille looks more like a Kelly than a Grimaldi. She's adorable.

Lunagirl said:
Am I the only one that thinks Camille looks like her Aunt Lizanne? To me, Camille looks more like a Kelly than a Grimaldi. She's adorable.

It's true that Lizanne looked exactly like this when she as a kid...anyway to me Camille is completly identical to her mother : same face, same eyes, mouth, nose , smile ...exactly Stephanie....:)

Piewi said:
I don´t know, i´ve never seen them together in non oficial acts, since they were little:( . But perhaps she phone them or soomething like that.:confused:

I know from my cousin that first Pierre and then Caroline called the evening after Pauline's accident.

Last edited by a moderator:
michelle said:
I know from my cousin that first Pierre and then Caroline called the evening after Pauline's accident.

Thanks for the info!:D Glad to know that
btw, Pierre is a cutie:)

michelle said:

Aww, that's so sweet...thanks for the info, michelle!

Thanks for the info nice to see they made sure she was allright.

on the previous page, ther is a pic of charlotte talking to stephanie and pauline

Attachments

• 42-15527624.JPG
    42-15527624.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 516
Hello everybody!;)

I´m new here, normally I just like to read your posts and look at the photos. I must really congratulate you to this page. Now I have a question. Michelle: does your cousin have contact to Stéphanie? Does she live in Monaco?:confused:

Thank you for your answer. :)

kittygirlie said:
Hello everybody!;)

I´m new here, normally I just like to read your posts and look at the photos. I must really congratulate you to this page. Now I have a question. Michelle: does your cousin have contact to Stéphanie? Does she live in Monaco?:confused:

Welcome, Kittygirlie!

Thanks, Michelle, for the sweet tidbit on Pauline's accident and Caroline's & Pierre's concern about it. Love the new pics you posted, keep them coming!

Does anyone know how Camille celebrated her 7th birthday?

Last edited:
kittygirlie said:
Hello everybody!;)

Hi kittygirlie,

my cousin lives in Monaco and he works for the 'Bureau de Presse' there so he's well informed. .... and yes, Stephanie and the kids live in Monaco:)

Louis in 2001 with Franco Knie.
In my opinion the kids never sufferd, as some peple say, from the fact that there mother had different love- relationsover the years.

(source: own collection)

Attachments

• s109.JPG
    s109.JPG
    22.5 KB · Views: 305
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom