Pauline, Louis, Camille Current Events 3 : July 2005 - Feb.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, just as a reminder:

Please remember to give credit to your sources when attaching photos. You need to do this even if the photos have watermarks and it's quite obvious where they came from. If you have recently posted photos in this forum, please go back and credit the source in your post, if you have not already done so. If you do not credit your sources, the photos will have to be removed as we don't want to get TRF in trouble.

You can review our policy on copyrights here: http://theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=239931#post239931

Thank you for your co-operation,
Gabriella

Has anyone heard anything more about Pauline's condition since she was released from the hospital?

NotDani

I didn't learnt that she had been ill ? Why was here in the hospital ?

assia said:
I didn't learnt that she had been ill ? Why was here in the hospital ?

Pauline had an accident yesterday. She fell from a trampoline. Her shoulder was examined and stated dislocated ( ouch :mad: ).

New pics!

Here are some pics from Eastnews

Attachments

• MONAKO_STEFANIA21_003.jpg
    MONAKO_STEFANIA21_003.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 492
  • MONAKO_STEFANIA21_004.jpg
    MONAKO_STEFANIA21_004.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 479
  • MONAKO_STEFANIA21_008.jpg
    MONAKO_STEFANIA21_008.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 534
  • MONAKO_STEFANIA21_011.jpg
    MONAKO_STEFANIA21_011.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 547
  • MONAKO_STEFANIA21_002.jpg
    MONAKO_STEFANIA21_002.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 500
  • MONAKO_STEFANIA21_012.jpg
    MONAKO_STEFANIA21_012.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 556
  • MONAKO_STEFANIA21_013.JPG
    MONAKO_STEFANIA21_013.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 448
  • MONAKO_STEFANIA21_014.jpg
    MONAKO_STEFANIA21_014.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 486
  • MONAKO_STEFANIA21_015.JPG
    MONAKO_STEFANIA21_015.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 473
Poor thing ! I hope it wasn't too serious !

PAULINE La fille de Stéphanie de Monaco a fait une lourde chute
pixel.gif

Pauline de Monaco, fille de la princesse Stéphanie de Monaco et de Daniel Ducruet, a fait une chute spectaculaire de trampoline hier après-midi. La fillette de 11 ans est tombée sur la tête, ce qui a laissé envisager le pire. Elle a été immédiatement héliportée à l'Hôpital Princesse-Grace, accompagnée par sa mère.

Après des examens approfondis, Pauline est finalement ressortie indemne de l'établissement hospitalier. Le Palais princier a affirmé qu'il s'agissait d'une chute sans gravité.

As a summery:

Pauline, daughter of Princess Stephanie of Monaco fell from a trampoline yesterday afternnon. The 11-year old girl fell on her head what made her mother and doctors expecting the worse.
she was immidiately transported to Princess Grace Hospital / Monaco by a helicoper. Her mother, the princess, was with her.
A´fter several examinations Pauline could leave the hospital with a painful dislocated shoulder. The Palais Princier affirmed that this fall is to be seen as 'not serious'.

Last edited:
I am glad that it was only a dislocated shoulders. I have known many kids who have fallen off the trampoline and have suffered concussions. I am sure her mom will be investing in a safety net that can be insstalled around the trampoline.

Some photos of Louis and Pauline with their brother Michael joining their father Daniel in 'LaFermeCélébrité2' ...

source: laferme2.tk

Attachments

• 22.JPG
    22.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 457
  • 2705-212.JPG
    2705-212.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 452
  • 2705-210.JPG
    2705-210.JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 424
  • 2705-197.JPG
    2705-197.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 609
  • 2705-188.JPG
    2705-188.JPG
    21.2 KB · Views: 385
  • 25.JPG
    25.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 500
  • 24.JPG
    24.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 744
  • 23.JPG
    23.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 415
  • 14.JPG
    14.JPG
    22.2 KB · Views: 574
Last edited:
I'm glad someone posted the summary of the article! Thank you-I was about to post (albeit without looking at all the other posts-I'm glad I did) to say how wasteful it seemed to spend money to transport her via helicopter to Monaco for a simple shoulder injury...but the blow to the head makes more sense now!

I'm glad she's okay!

it appears a pic in a portuguese magazine Flash.

Thank you very much towsend...:)
And Gabriella, why does the Louis-thread have to be closed.
Carolines children do have a thread all for themselves as well.
I think this is not fair.

Pauline, Louis and Camille really don't generate as much press as Caroline's kids, so there is not as much news or photos. I'm sure it will all change when they are older, but for now, there is not as much press. That is the main reason the three of them share a thread.

I closed the Louis thread to avoid confusion. I think it will be confusing to have two open threads in which you can talk about or post pictures of Louis. People might not know which thread to post in or might not get to view certain pictures because they looked in the wrong thread. This way, it's much easier for everyone to keep track of. :)

michelle said:
Some photos of Louis and Pauline with their brother Michael joining their father Daniel in 'LaFermeCélébrité2' ...

source: laferme2.tk
Oh Michelle, thank you so much for these pics, they are wonderful!
Did you make them from TV yourself?

iceflower said:
Oh Michelle, thank you so much for these pics, they are wonderful!
Did you make them from TV yourself?

No I didn't :) They're from this site I indicated abouve :)

BTW... I think Louis and Michael resemble each other very much !

Silly question but is michael Paul D's other child with another woman? The kids resemble the Ducret side of the family IMO. WOW!
Linda 85

linda85 said:
Silly question but is michael Paul D's other child with another woman? The kids resemble the Ducret side of the family IMO. WOW!
Linda 85

Michael is the son of Daniel Ducruet and Martine Malbouvier and he was born January 1992 ( so 10 months before his brother Louis )

I thought the same as u Michelle, both Louis & Michael do resemble each other a lot. Both and Pauline look very grown up now.

Exactly that's what I meant Monacos' :)

That guy here who interviewd and talked to Louis and Pauline during the tv-show, is the famous french journalist Christoph Dechavanne; the one who made a hilarious interview with Stephanie 15 years ago ( parts of the interview posted in 'Bio of Stephanie-thread' )
He told Pauline :" ...et tu fait un gros bisous à ta mère de ma part, d'accord...?!" ( " an you give your mother a big smootch on my behalf, alright ...:p?!" )

I'll attach the two pictures:
Pauline talking to him during the show and Stephanie with him 15 years ago ( sorry for the pic-quality; it's scanned from Paris Match)

Attachments

• 2705-212.JPG
    2705-212.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 397
  • stchr.JPG
    stchr.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 484
Last edited:
I found it, it's a one year old interview, so things might have changed quite a bit...

Q: Little boyfriends or girlfriends (once again I use this word for lack of a better one)?

Daniel: Micheal and Louis yes, they have their own favourites. They both start noticing when a beautiful girl is around and make me notice. Pauline absolutely no.

Question: Are you jealous of your daughter?

Daniel: absolutely yes. I'm already sick (or mad) at the thought of when she will have the first boyfriends. I will supervision. I'm a man and I know the strategies men use to get a woman. And noone can make my baby suffer.

In another part of the interview he also says that Micheal and Louis started looking at his (now) former girlfriend Adanay with "different eyes"...I guess that's the risk of dating a girl who is closer in age to your sons that to you (she was 19 at the time of the interview);)

BTW, if I were Danny, I would look at Pauline with more attention, as she is only one or two years younger than Louis and usually girls start noticing boys before boys start noticing girls:p. Pay attention Daniel!:D

On a more serious note Michelle, I have a question: Daniel says in the interview that he had been with Steph for seven years and a half; for the first time I realised they must have got together around 1989, and that means that Daniel lived with Martine and concieved Micheal when he was already seeing Steph? Can you correct me if I'm wrong? I was young at the time and don't remember very well how things went...

Kisses

Last edited:
Thanks Michelle for the pic and information :) He's certainly funny as he was before lol

Well Grace, back in 1989-1990 Stephanie was dating Jean Yves Le Fur, in fact they were going to get married but everything ended around Aug. 1990 (days after the Red Cross Ball).

Though Daniel was a bodyguard for the family since the late 80s, I've seen a 1988 pic of him behind Caroline, it was posted here, and also some of him with the 2 sisters in Paris around 1989-1990.

Yeah, well, if you read the book Daniel wrote you'll find out that Daniel describes their first night together abd this night has been in the late 1989, then he and Stephanie were parted for one and a half years again which was the time Stephanie got involved with Jean-Yves and Daniel with Martine. ...Finally the two of the realised whta they meant to each other and started seriously :)

And thank you very much Grace for the interview quotes :)

Oh thanks for the info Michelle :) Yes it seems that both of them found during that time that they were meant for each other :D Stephanie and Daniel seemed very happy together, sadly everything ended so soon.

monaco70s said:
Oh thanks for the info Michelle :) Yes it seems that both of them found during that time that they were meant for each other :D Stephanie and Daniel seemed very happy together, sadly everything ended so soon.

Yeah that was very sad. They could have celebrated their 10th weeding anniversary July 1st ....well finally thats what they did on the beach of Cap d'ail 3 weeks ago with Maguy, the kids and Mathieu....:p Just imagine..how cool to celebrate your 10th wedding anniversary with your ex-husband and your new boyfriend...that's Steph !:p:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom