Pauline, Louis, Camille Current Events 3 : July 2005 - Feb.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RADKER18 said:
That is exactly what i was trying to say budge9 thank you. I was just asking because Camille and Alex are so close in age and they played together at the enthronment i just wanted to know if they played with each other a lot.like playdates or sleepovers.

I don't think they normally do. But after their grandfather died and before the funeral. Alex and Camille spend the night at the palace with Christian, Charlotte and Pierre....that's what I heard of....

I understand that Alex would have spent the night at the palace to allow Caroline to be with Ernst whilst he was in hospital (I guess Ernst Jr and Andrea were with her) and that Louis and Pauline probably would have been with Daniel, but I wonder if Camille spent the night with the others at the palace so that Stephanie could be at the hospital with Caroline?! It cartainly would stop all this nonsense in the press about them hating each other!!!
Budge x:)

budge9 said:
I understand that Alex would have spent the night at the palace to allow Caroline to be with Ernst whilst he was in hospital (I guess Ernst Jr and Andrea were with her) and that Louis and Pauline probably would have been with Daniel, but I wonder if Camille spent the night with the others at the palace so that Stephanie could be at the hospital with Caroline?! It cartainly would stop all this nonsense in the press about them hating each other!!!
Budge x:)

Good point budge9...I think you're right but I can't tell you if Stephanie was with her sister or if she was with her brother, Pierre, Christian, Charlotte and the two little girls. Both is possible.

The sisters certainly do not hate each other .:)

I have two cousins that are both five years old but they don't live close enough to visit each other except for Christmas. But when they are together they play and have a good time together and you would think they were good friends. They're two youngest and there are no other cousins around their age. I would think Camille and Alex would be similar to that. Not really seeing each other a lot but when they do see each other then they become instant friends again.

Can you guys imagine Alex and Camille playing dress up or something? Alex puts on one of those fake toy tiaras and points at Camille with a toy wand. Imperiously, Alex says, "I'm a Royal Highness! Show me the proper respect!" And Camille sticks her tongue out and says, "You can't boss me around just because you have a title! I'm older anyway!"
:D

CasiraghiTrio said:
Can you guys imagine Alex and Camille playing dress up or something? Alex puts on one of those fake toy tiaras and points at Camille with a toy wand. Imperiously, Alex says, "I'm a Royal Highness! Show me the proper respect!" And Camille sticks her tongue out and says, "You can't boss me around just because you have a title! I'm older anyway!"
:D

Very sweet :p ...or maybe little Alex has a crush on her older cousin Louis....He's soooooo cute :p;)

Camille is very pretty, thanks for the pics...

I was just wondering: Camille still using the pacifiers??? cause she use it in almost every single picture that i've seen!

photofan said:
I was just wondering: Camille still using the pacifiers??? cause she use it in almost every single picture that i've seen!

No she doesn't use it anymore. She's 7....it's enough now. But it's true she used it for a long time...until she was almost 6 ...

Schools

About the schools of the kids in Monaco:

Camille attends the 'Ecole de Fontvielle' Primary School which was also attended by her older siblings Pauline, Louis and Michael (as well).

Louis, Pauline and Michael are most likely attending 'L'etablissement Francois d'Assise - Nicolas Barré', which is a collège ( secondary school )
...it might be possible that they are attending 'College Charles II' as well.
Not a 100% sure....

Here's a link:

Schhols of Monaco

Steph with newborn Camille
Source:Olycom

ebdc1v.jpg

http://tinypic.com/ebdc1v.jpg
ebdct0.jpg

http://tinypic.com/ebdct0.jpg

Thanks for the pics Radker, By the way, who's the woman at the back of Stephanie, is it Camille's nanny?..It seems in the pic that not all people had idea that Princess Stephanie was too close and passing by them, carrying her newborn baby..

Mahoogie said:
Thanks for the pics Radker, By the way, who's the woman at the back of Stephanie, is it Camille's nanny?..It seems in the pic that not all people had idea that Princess Stephanie was too close and passing by them, carrying her newborn baby..

Indeed most people don't recognize her :p That happens very often:

I remeber that one day we've been on the street 'Rue Grimaldi' in Monaco and Stephanie was standing there next to us...and then two Ladys passed by with their cameras around their necks (tourists :p) and one said to the other looking at us( so into Steph's direction as well ) " You know. it would be too great if we could see Caroline or Stephanie while we're here!" ...
and Steph looked like as if she wanted to shout "'Hey, I'm here , right in front of you Ladys...!" ...but she didn't :D:p

You know michelle I love your stories of you and your brother with stephanie of other members of the royal family You should but them all in a thread so we can read them anytime we want you tell the best stories about her.

RADKER18 said:
You know michelle I love your stories of you and your brother with stephanie of other members of the royal family You should but them all in a thread so we can read them anytime we want you tell the best stories about her.

:p Well most of the are in the 'If Stephanie drops a comment - thread' ....I think it's good when they are located there and stay.... :):p

Last edited:
This is crazy :eek: ....Camille is soooo much looking like Stephanie in these pix. The facial expression, the smile, the eyes, the mouth...everything....

epkx2r.jpg

epkxmd.jpg

Camille with Papi

(uppa)

Camille looks just like steph when she was little pauline looks like her a bit also when they start dating they will break hearts .for some reason it makes me laught when pauline and camille tell their mom they are ready to date imagine the look on stephs face

Sooo beautiful young girls, it's so interesting to think about how they will
look like in about 10-20 years :)

iceflower said:
Sooo beautiful young girls, it's so interesting to think about how they will
look like in about 10-20 years :)

Right :) ...and Louis...imagine Louis in his mid-twenties....awww I wanna marry him....:p ...he's 12 years younger than me :( ...but hey Mathieu is 13 years younger than Steph ;):rolleyes::p

It would be great to have new Louis- pix soon .

So long - old ones:

eqtftl.jpg
eqtfyx.jpg

(sipa)

Another picture of Louis - 10 years old .

es5lyx.jpg

(scan)

Close-up of Louis when he was 7 years old - and still with blond hair

es5m5x.jpg

(scan)

michelle said:
1. Pauline, her brother Michael and their father Daniel 2005

2. Camille and her Daddy Jean-Raymond 2003

(scan)

Very nice, thanks!!!:)

michelle said:
Yeah, right Camille is the one in red.
Well people always tend to say that she looks a lot like Grace I think that's becasue she's blonde. But at a closer look she looks extremly like Stephanie and Stephanie who certainly looks like her mother as well has the eyes and mouth of her father.
Camille is absolutle identical to Stephanie if you look at pictures from Steph's childhood ...like the following:

Steph at 5

(scan)

SWEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTT!!!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom