Pauline, Louis, Camille Current Events 1 : Jan.2003 - July 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by renats+Jun 13th, 2004 - 12:18 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (renats @ Jun 13th, 2004 - 12:18 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-tiaraprin@Jun 12th, 2004 - 10:20 pm
As a French teacher, all the information here is correct.  Maguy is a form of Marguerite and is pronounced Ma-gee with a hard "g".  Grace in French is pronounced like "Grasse" (silent e).  There is a French phrase "Grace a Dieu" which means "thanks be to God".
Thank you very much tiaraprin. :flower:

Do you mean "ma" like "mah"? With an open mouth like in the words car, bar, far... [/b][/quote]
renats, it is mah-gee (hard g).

I do what I can renats! :flower:

Originally posted by renats@Jun 8th, 2004 - 11:42 pm
Sorry if that disapoint you but she looks like steph, not Grace. I heard that from a professional.
maybe, but I saw a pic of 6 years old Grace in a magazine a few days ago and I thought she looked a lot like Camille. Or the opposite lol. I agree with someone who said that she looks like her mother when smilling, but like Grace when she's not smiling. Well, I think Steph has some things from Grace, I don't know exactly what...

Originally posted by luuuu+Jun 16th, 2004 - 9:19 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (luuuu @ Jun 16th, 2004 - 9:19 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-renats@Jun 8th, 2004 - 11:42 pm
Sorry if that disapoint you but she looks like steph, not Grace. I heard that from a professional.
maybe, but I saw a pic of 6 years old Grace in a magazine a few days ago and I thought she looked a lot like Camille. Or the opposite lol. I agree with someone who said that she looks like her mother when smilling, but like Grace when she's not smiling. Well, I think Steph has some things from Grace, I don't know exactly what... [/b][/quote]
Steph is a "delicate version"(featurewise) of Rainier. And the "delicate" came from Grace's family. I showed him(the plastic surgeon) pictures of little Grace. But Camille looks like little Steph. Just because Grace and Camille have similar colors it doesn't mean that they look alike. I know that a lot of people want that but it simply didn't happened. Sorry, certain things are not a matter of opinion. It is for us, but not for him. I have a collage of little Camille/steph that I'll post later.

Liking or not, that's the reality! They may have/had different colors and weight but Camille is a "little Stephanie". It's a fact. If any of you can't see it, it's another story. But the reality won't change because of that.

http://www.geocities.com/renata_tdsp/stephlittlesteph.htm

p.s.:Sorry if I said it in a harsh way. But it is what it is! :flower:

http://www.geocities.com/renata_tdsp/stephlittlesteph.htm

I think you're right. I always thought that Camille resemabled Grace, because is the only blonde girl and her skin complexion, but she does look so much like Step.

Yep, she does look like Stephanie with different coloring and a "wider" face. I actually think she is the only one with many Grimaldi or Kelly characteristics. All I can see in Pauline and Louis is their daddy. Except for Pauline's large forehead. I'm not sure where that came from. Anyway, they're all cute as a button in my opinion!

Originally posted by dreed777@Jun 16th, 2004 - 7:43 pm
Yep, she does look like Stephanie with different coloring and a "wider" face.  I actually think she is the only one with many Grimaldi or Kelly characteristics.  All I can see in Pauline and Louis is their daddy.  Except for Pauline's large forehead.  I'm not sure where that came from.  Anyway, they're all cute as a button in my opinion!
Pauline also resembles Stephanie very much. But she also has a lot of the Ducruet family in her.

As for the foreheads, in different ways, all of Stephanie's kids have large foreheads. Louis' forehead is very similar to Daniel's. Just like most of Pauline's AMAZING features, her forehead have a great proportional shape(Stephanie's regular sized forehead), but the hair simply didn't grow where it should have. If in the future she decides to make a hair implant or if the hair grows naturally, it'll look just perfect(I can't say the same for her sibs since theirs is naturally big shaped). And Camille has an "M" shaped large forehead(the big size is not always noticeble because of her weight). But yes, they're all cute kids. ;)

Originally posted by renats@Jun 16th, 2004 - 1:24 pm
I know that a lot of people want that but it simply didn't happened. Sorry, certain things are not a matter of opinion. It is for us, but not for him. I have a collage of little Camille/steph that I'll post later.

Not my case, I don't think I'm seeing the similarities because I want to. I'm not the biggest fan of Grace. To be honest, she doesn't mean much to me, I'm not from her time, and altough now I know things about her, I'm not very curious about finding more things. I saw a pic of little Grace and I tought Camille looked like her and I found that cute. That's it. You sometimes look like you are trying to this a fight, and I'm not interested in that.

And I'm not saying that she's going to grow up and look just like Grace.
By the way, I found the pic I saw:

grace

And I don't think she looks just like her in other pics of that page. It's just in certain pics. Just like I thinks she looks a lot like staph in some pics, but not all. It's not a striking resemblance, I think. I think she's a mixture of the 2.

I'm not trying to make this a fight. However, certain things are not a matter of opinions. Family resemblances are facts. I know that we are not always able to see the facts but they're still facts. And as I said before, the reality won't change just because someone(s) can't see it. Our opinions don't really matter in those cases because they are right or wrong(or partially right or wrong). And you're talking about this as if it was a matter of opinion and it isn't. Even though you see the mixture of the 2 of them in Camille, she is not that. The fact is that she looks like Stephanie a lot more than she looks like anybody else.

Actually, I think it IS somewhat a matter of opinion because different people obviously see different things. What I'm basing this on is the fact that my sister and I looked vaguely similar in my opinion (basically just coloring, no features alike) all of our lives (she passed away suddenly at a young age 2 years ago). Some people thought we were lying when we told them we were sisters because they saw absolutely no resemblance whatsoever, and others who, for example, knew her and had never met me, would walk up to me thinking I was her and say "hello, Donna." Once a guy who she had dated a few times even did this. Also, when you look at pictures of us, sometimes we look as different as night and day; other times we look so similar it amazes even me. I have noticed this about Caroline and Stephanie, who I really don't think look very similar. However, once in a while I will see a picture of one of them and it surprises me and reminds me very much of the other. I guess what I'm trying to say is, a plastic surgeon is going to look at pictures and see physical features and the similarities there. However, if he looked at MANY pics (or met them in person) and saw all the different facial expressions and studied the different angles, and spent lots of time studying them he would possibly have a different opinion than he would just looking at several pics of both. There is much more to resemblances than just facial features. The whole personalities (expressions, etc.) have to be taken into consideration. There are many sides to "resemblances" - there are the facial features (like a plastic surgeon is obviously going to see - it's his job), there is "coloring", and most important of all, there is "personality and expressions" - which are not PHYSICALLY necessarily the most similar or different but many times are much more important as far as telling if someone is a relative or not. Anyway, that's just my opinion for whatever it's worth. :)

you can't force someone to see the same thing as you see. if you see a little grace in her, so be it and if you see a little stephanie in camille , so be it too.

Originally posted by ilie85@Jun 21st, 2004 - 1:13 pm
you can't force someone to see the same thing as you see.  if you see a little grace in her, so be it and if you see a little stephanie in camille , so be it too.
I'm not saying that she has to see it. I'm saying that seeing it or not seeing it, the reality is one. A dog will still be a dog even if people disagree. There were many times when I was wrong in my conception of resemblance, and he cleared it out for me. And even though I'm not able to see some of the stuff he explained, in those cases he's still right and I'm still wrong. I can accept that. And I simply don't understand why it is so hard for some others to do the same when they're wrong.

nice example about the dog, but maybe someone sees a brown dog but a collorblind sees a green dog, :lol: and my opinion is that there is no wrong or right in this situation, almost like renats said.

Originally posted by ilie85@Jun 22nd, 2004 - 4:04 am
nice example about the dog, but maybe someone sees a brown dog but a collorblind sees a green dog,  :lol: and my opinion is that there is no wrong or right in this situation, almost like renats said.
You got the point! A colorblind may see the dog green, but the dog is still brown. And the colorblind probably knows that even though he sees different. :lol: :lol:

ok, but there's no need to remember someone of the "reality" everytime someone makes a post saying that Camille looks like Grace. Like I said in my post, it was my opinion, I wasn't saying it was a fact. Besides, life is not just facts, and people give the same imortantance to the way they see things and to the facts themselves. Otherwise, we would all see life the same way and that would be boring. And reality is relative.

Originally posted by luuuu@Jun 22nd, 2004 - 5:12 am
ok, but there's no need to remember someone of the "reality" everytime someone makes a post saying that Camille looks like Grace.
IF(and I said if) there's no need to remind the reality, there's also no need to keep posting an information that you already know it's not true. If you have the right to do one, I have the right to do the other(and I think we both do). :flower:

Really good points, luuuu. You took the words right out of my mouth. You make sense! However, maybe we need to be reminded once in a while what the "real reality" is... :lol:

Originally posted by renats+Jun 22nd, 2004 - 1:08 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (renats @ Jun 22nd, 2004 - 1:08 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-luuuu@Jun 22nd, 2004 - 5:12 am
ok, but there's no need to remember someone of the "reality" everytime someone makes a post saying that Camille looks like Grace.
IF(and I said if) there's no need to remind the reality, there's also no need to keep posting an information that you already know it's not true. If you have the right to do one, I have the right to do the other(and I think we both do). :flower: [/b][/quote]
C'mon it's not a matter of being a true or false information. People are free to post their opinions, no matter if YOU know that's it's true or false. But I agree with that, we both have the right to our posts, and ther's nothing wrong with your posts, I just thought they were a bit boring. (by the way our discussion is boring too lol)
But if I see any pic in wich I find Camille to look like grace (or not) I won't stop myself from posting that just because it's "true" or "false".
Peace :)

Originally posted by luuuu+Jun 23rd, 2004 - 11:20 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (luuuu @ Jun 23rd, 2004 - 11:20 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by renats@Jun 22nd, 2004 - 1:08 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-luuuu
@Jun 22nd, 2004 - 5:12 am

IF(and I said if) there's no need to remind the reality, there's also no need to keep posting an information that you already know it's not true. If you have the right to do one, I have the right to do the other(and I think we both do). :flower:
C'mon it's not a matter of being a true or false information. People are free to post their opinions, no matter if YOU know that's it's true or false. But I agree with that, we both have the right to our posts, and ther's nothing wrong with your posts, I just thought they were a bit boring. (by the way our discussion is boring too lol)
But if I see any pic in wich I find Camille to look like grace (or not) I won't stop myself from posting that just because it's "true" or "false".
Peace :) [/b][/quote]
Fair! ;) And just like you, I won't stop myself from posting something just because you think it's boring. To be honest, I agree that those posts of mine were boring. As boring as yours! But hey, none of us is the queen of LTR. So, let's just be friendly even if we aren't particularly keen of each others posts. :flower:

Some nice Camille pics :)

Barbie fashion 2004

*pics didn't work* :s

Sorry they don't seem to allow direct linking :s

I will try to post some pics on my photobucket site

Originally posted by renats+Jun 23rd, 2004 - 12:17 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (renats @ Jun 23rd, 2004 - 12:17 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by luuuu@Jun 23rd, 2004 - 11:20 am
Originally posted by renats@Jun 22nd, 2004 - 1:08 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-luuuu
@Jun 22nd, 2004 - 5:12 am

Peace :)
Fair! ;) And just like you, I won't stop myself from posting something just because you think it's boring. To be honest, I agree that those posts of mine were boring. As boring as yours! But hey, none of us is the queen of LTR. So, let's just be friendly even if we aren't particularly keen of each others posts. :flower: [/b][/quote]
well, we didn't get to the point of insulting each other, so I think it was a fair and relatively friendly discussion, but YES, boring LOL

Originally posted by renats@Jun 9th, 2004 - 6:17 am
4 more pictures of GORGEOUS Pauline at the airport. I'm so jealous of her looks! Did you notice how the right side of her face is really similar to the left side? That's the most important rule of proportions(for the sides to be as similar as possible). She's in front of her whole family in that matter! ;)

http://www.geocities.com/renata_tdsp/soccer.htm
She´s a real cutie...and growing to a real beauty...I might be wrong, but she seems to be a tall kid...so maybe she will be tall as grown up as well.

BTW Renata, do you still have access to brainpix (there are now new pictures of Stephanie at the beach!) ?!

Originally posted by Lena+Jun 25th, 2004 - 12:08 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lena @ Jun 25th, 2004 - 12:08 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-renats@Jun 9th, 2004 - 6:17 am
4 more pictures of GORGEOUS Pauline at the airport. I'm so jealous of her looks! Did you notice how the right side of her face is really similar to the left side? That's the most important rule of proportions(for the sides to be as similar as possible). She's in front of her whole family in that matter!  ;)

http://www.geocities.com/renata_tdsp/soccer.htm
She´s a real cutie...and growing to a real beauty...I might be wrong, but she seems to be a tall kid...so maybe she will be tall as grown up as well.

BTW Renata, do you still have access to brainpix (there are now new pictures of Stephanie at the beach!) ?! [/b][/quote]
No, I don't have access to brainpix but I do have some pics from the beach. I'll post it later! :flower:

When I saw the soccer pictures I was really surprised. She doesn't look like a 10 years old child at all. She will probably be a tall woman. ;)

And since the second time I saw her I'm impressed with her beauty. :woot:

She is very good. If it is what she enjoys doing, I hope that she goes far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom