The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2004, 01:06 AM
Serene Highness

I think I like Pauline better with short hair because it looks thicker and healthy... she's a cutie!

P.S. Zara WELCOME! I can't believe ou are just now joining... incase many of you didn't know Zara has a GREAT site herself!!

Old 01-25-2004, 09:24 AM
Aristocracy

Does Pauline have braces? It almost looks to me as if she has.

Old 01-25-2004, 02:18 PM
Royal Highness

Yeah, she does have braces.
Old 02-04-2004, 06:51 PM
Nobility

Monaco International Circus Festival 2004
Photo By: AAP Image
Attached Images

Old 02-06-2004, 01:06 AM
Aristocracy

[QUOTE=moby,Feb 5th, 2004 - 9:33 am] i watched the movi SIMONE last night starring Al Pacino. and evan rachel wood, the girl playing as Al Pacino's daughter in the movie kind of reminded me of Pauline. they're cuties but Pauline is much cuter.

Besides little Stephanie, I never saw a girl that looks like Pauline. But between the ones I saw, the one that came closer is that girl in that picture. Her name is Mackenzie Fitzgerald.
Attached Images

Old 02-16-2004, 11:17 PM
Aristocracy

Until this weekend, I thought I was crazy. I kept reading that most of you think that Camille looks like Grace and I really couldn't see the resemblances you're talking about. But this weekend, my family went to visit my uncle. He's a plastic surgeon. For us, family resemblances are a matter of opinion, but for him, those are facts. After all, he studied for it. I went into the internet and took a big bunch of pictures of Camille, Grace and Stephanie between all ages. Then, I took him to the computer with me, explained the story and asked "Am I crazy?". And he said no. But he said that you're not crazy either. And he gave me a full explanation that I'll try to resume for you.

He said that because Camille is blond, milk skinned and chubby(just like Grace was as a little girl), people tend to confuse because those are the most obvious characteristcs. But she actually has a small percentage from Grace. He said that most of of her lines, features, etc, are from Stephanie. He also saw other small percentages from others in her family but Stephanie's percentage totally overshadows the percentage of all others.

He also said that it may have a second explanation to go along with the first one, but to be sure of that, we would need a psychologist. That second explanation would be that Grimaldi fans may really want to see a big resemblance between them. You know, a wish to see Grace alive again. So, those people subconsciously over see Grace in Camille. I don't know if that makes sense for you but I found it a very realistic possibility.
Old 02-18-2004, 07:34 PM
Nobility

She is absolutely gorgeous! Move over Charlotte, there's a new beauty in town!!!
Old 02-18-2004, 07:44 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally posted by montecarlo@Feb 18th, 2004 - 6:34 pm
She is absolutely gorgeous! Move over Charlotte, there's a new beauty in town!!!
I agree with you! Actually, IMO, she's already better looking than Charlotte and definetly better looking than Charlotte as a little girl.
Old 02-18-2004, 11:18 PM
Aristocracy

At first I really thought she looked just like Grace. But now, the more I look at her, the more I think Camille looks just like her mom. Either way, she's a beautiful kid!
Old 02-18-2004, 11:22 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally posted by irishchic5@Feb 18th, 2004 - 10:18 pm
At first I really thought she looked just like Grace. But now, the more I look at her, the more I think Camille looks just like her mom. Either way, she's a beautiful kid!
Yeah! IMO, she's a cute child(and Pauline is gorgeous)! And yeah! She does look extremelly like Steph!

Recent picture of Camille.

http://www.geocities.com/renata_tdsp/camille.htm

I added another one from the same day.

http://www.geocities.com/renata_tdsp/camille.htm
Old 03-29-2004, 11:02 PM
Serene Highness

Does anyone know why it was a "bad day?"
Old 04-08-2004, 07:56 PM
Aristocracy

He sure does have quite some from his mother. But between Steph's kids he's the one less similar. Camille looks like her the most, Pauline's in the middle and Louis is the one that looks less like mom. He's mostly an Albert/Daniel mix.
Old 04-13-2004, 05:32 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally posted by moosey60@Jan 10th, 2004 - 8:12 pm
Hmmmm...I guess, I always thought that Louis and Pauline look more like their father. Take a look at Camille...THERE'S a Stephanie clone. Same face, same expressions...Camille's a little combo of Stephanie and Grace.
There is certainly a general similar look to both Albert and Louis, and Daniel Ducruet's influence is clear; but if you look at the shape and set Louis's ears, his square full chin, and his full slightly pouty lips right in the center of his chin and jaw- especially in those shots with he and Pauline with their dad in the stands, his face is chiseled remarkably like Stephanie's.

And yes, Camille's resemblance to Stephanie is indeed startling, both features and expressions.
Old 04-13-2004, 05:36 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally posted by renats@Apr 8th, 2004 - 5:56 pm
He sure does have quite some from his mother. But between Steph's kids he's the one less similar. Camille looks like her the most, Pauline's in the middle and Louis is the one that looks less like mom. He's mostly an Albert/Daniel mix.
I do think the line from Louis' ears and nose down to his jaw and lips are sculpted very very much like Stephanie's. Some photos show it better than others.
Old 04-13-2004, 06:19 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally posted by mapie+Apr 13th, 2004 - 3:36 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mapie &#064; Apr 13th, 2004 - 3:36 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-renats@Apr 8th, 2004 - 5:56 pm
He sure does have quite some from his mother. But between Steph&#39;s kids he&#39;s the one less similar. Camille looks like her the most, Pauline&#39;s in the middle and Louis is the one that looks less like mom. He&#39;s mostly an Albert/Daniel mix.
I do think the line from Louis&#39; ears and nose down to his jaw and lips are sculpted very very much like Stephanie&#39;s. Some photos show it better than others. [/b][/quote]
I agree with everything except for the lips. I think that his lips are even fuller than Stephanie&#39;s(and that he got from her) but the shape is different. And they close in a different way. And even though he does look like Steph quite a bit, he looks less than Camille and Pauline do.
Old 04-14-2004, 12:36 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally posted by mapie@Apr 13th, 2004 - 3:16 pm
we&#39;re mainly talking about Pauline here (who is looking absolutely lovely these days - her beauty is really maturing fast)
Actually, Pauline is not as beautiful as she used to be because of her braces. They changed all of her face structure. But that&#39;s quite normal. Her amazing natural beauty will come back a while after she takes them off.
Old 04-18-2004, 04:44 AM
Aristocracy

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Pauline,

It&#39;s not safe to go out with those chicks&#33; I may rip them off&#33;&#33; &#33;&#33;

http://www.geocities.com/renata_tdsp/index.htm

My Angel&#33; You&#39;re so adorable&#33;&#33;
Old 04-18-2004, 01:06 PM
Heir Presumptive

Okay, hmm, how can I start this, first of all I&#39;d like to make clear that this is not meant as an offense to anybody.

It&#39;s nice and interesting to talk about Steph&#39;s kids, about their resemblences to no matter who and for those who are interested in the personalities I even find it okay to talk about that...

But still you&#39;ll have to remeber that these kids are still children. Children, you know, need a certain kind of protection, so in my opinion nobody should talk about them or make any statements about them as if they were adults, such as stating how lovely, adorable and sweet they are all the tme. Sure the&#39;re cute ( all children are cute) but they are still children and I believe that these kinds of statements could be missunderstood in one way or the other.
I know you don&#39;t mean it that way...so be careful that you don&#39;t give yourself a kinda wierd image. Glorifiyng a 9 year old child that way sounds bizarre sometimes.

I hope nobody minds me saying that. It&#39;s just an advice.

Take care ....

Michelle
Old 04-18-2004, 04:36 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally posted by michelle@Apr 18th, 2004 - 11:06 am
Okay, hmm, how can I start this, first of all I&#39;d like to make clear that this is not meant as an offense to anybody.

It&#39;s nice and interesting to talk about Steph&#39;s kids, about their resemblences to no matter who and for those who are interested in the personalities I even find it okay to talk about that...

But still you&#39;ll have to remeber that these kids are still children. Children, you know, need a certain kind of protection, so in my opinion nobody should talk about them or make any statements about them as if they were adults, such as stating how lovely, adorable and sweet they are all the tme. Sure the&#39;re cute ( all children are cute) but they are still children and I believe that these kinds of statements could be missunderstood in one way or the other.
I know you don&#39;t mean it that way...so be careful that you don&#39;t give yourself a kinda wierd image. Glorifiyng a 9 year old child that way sounds bizarre sometimes.

I hope nobody minds me saying that. It&#39;s just an advice.

Take care ....

Michelle
Excuse me&#33; I&#39;m a future child psychologist that take an interest in children. I never talked about Pauline as if she was an adult and I would be the first one to protest against who did it. From what I know, lovely or sweet are not words for adults only. I do not glorify the kid&#33; I think that she has an interesting personality and that she is very beautiful(in a stetic way). My interest in her very much about that and NOT for some sick pleasure.

I know that you didn&#39;t mean that as an offense but it is quite offensive. After the last circus festival, everybody was talking about Camille all the time. Why nothing was said about that? There&#39;s no reason for it(I hope).
Old 04-18-2004, 06:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

It&#39;s the same in Camille&#39;s case. I&#39;ll try to put it that way : If I were Stephanie and I happen to read these statements about my 5 and 9 year old daughters on some messageboard I&#39;d always be a bit worried. Just because it sounds strange repeating how lovely and beautiful the girls are over and over again.
What&#39;s so interesting about their carecters? They&#39;re normal kids, doing all things that a million kids around the world do. And how can you all be sure about what their carecter is like. they never said anything in public, they&#39;re not even too concious about their status as a celebrity.
I just try to see that through Stephanie&#39;s eys....I know she wouldn&#39;t be too happy about this.