The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2005, 06:02 PM
Heir Presumptive

Stephanie's eldest, Louis Ducruet - Pauline's sibling and Camille's half-brother - will turn 13 this November, and is seventh in line to the throne

( source: Hello.com)

Old 07-21-2005, 08:30 PM
Courtier

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle

Stephanie's eldest, Louis Ducruet - Pauline's sibling and Camille's half-brother - will turn 13 this November, and is seventh in line to the throne

( source: Hello.com)
Michelle, I totally love this shot of Louis! He is such a good looking young man - even better looking than his cousins in my opinion. Do you know what is he like? I'm going to show this to my young nieces (almost same age) - they're going to go gaga over him. I'm sorry that I'm too old for him, hahaha!

_________
Monica17

Old 07-21-2005, 10:10 PM
Commoner

It's amazing how fast kids can change! He's definitely going to be one of the next teen idols for young girls to look at! He seems to be getting use to the media exposure. In previous years, he seemed camera shy, but now, he seems relaxed and comfortable with the idea that he is definitely going to be in the public eye.
Old 07-22-2005, 05:28 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by monica17
Michelle, I totally love this shot of Louis! He is such a good looking young man - even better looking than his cousins in my opinion. Do you know what is he like? I'm going to show this to my young nieces (almost same age) - they're going to go gaga over him. I'm sorry that I'm too old for him, hahaha!

_________
Monica17
:) Well.... Louis, Louis...:p he's too young for me as well ( 12 years younger)....:(
First of all: Louis, to me has a wonderful name, I love the name Louis ( I'll name my first son this way... D'ont worry sweet brother I'll name him Louis- Sebastian :p) The name is old but not old-fashioned. Louis was named after is great-grandfather LouisII, well and Rainier has the name as well ( Rainier Henri Louis Maxence Bertrand ) and Albert too ( Albert Alexandre Louis Pierre ).
Monaco's soccer Stadium is called 'Stade Louis II', Albert once made a joke sayng to his nephew: " If you make it into the ProTeam we'll name the stadium 'Louis III' ..."
Louis is a biiiiig fan of soccer, specially of the AS Monaco FC. He has several team jerseys ( the red and white ones) like his sisters and Stephanie as well. Every season Stephanie buys them in the AS Monaco FC fan shop ( Rue Grimaldi, Monaco - Louis often goes there to shop, his cousins as well) He has ASM shirts with players names on and he also has ASM shirts the club made for him with the names: 'Prince Louis' , 'Son of our princess' , 'Ducruet'.
He is a very sweet and gentle caracter., very polite and well behaved. Sometimes he can be a bomb as well getting kind of furious and loud, but which teenager doesn't. I think his results at school are as far as I know good and he has no problems .He also has a very close relationship with his father and his brother Michael who's only 10 months older than him.
I don't know really about the girls part of a 12 year old boy....I guess there might be some...wonder if Stephanie knows...but I bet even she doesn't really. So a typical 12 year old guy....
Old 07-22-2005, 06:06 AM
Courtier

Well Daniel said in an interview that both Louis and Micheal had "girlfriends" (is that what you call a girl a 12 year old fancies? I'm not sure, but I guess you understood what I mean) but that Pauline should wait to be much older to have a "boyfriend" because he is jealous...

I think I would have killed my father for saying something so private about me to someone, let alone a mag, but maybe they are more used to it...:)

Thanks for the information Michelle,

Kisses
Old 07-22-2005, 07:54 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace
Well Daniel said in an interview that both Louis and Micheal had "girlfriends" (is that what you call a girl a 12 year old fancies? I'm not sure, but I guess you understood what I mean) but that Pauline should wait to be much older to have a "boyfriend" because he is jealous...

I think I would have killed my father for saying something so private about me to someone, let alone a mag, but maybe they are more used to it...:)

Thanks for the information Michelle,

Kisses
Do you happen to have a transcript of that interview, Grace ? :)
Old 07-22-2005, 07:59 AM
Courtier

I had the mag, I can try to find it, but I don't remember if the quote was in the last interview he gave or the one before that...he talks to the italian papers a lot lately ..

I'll look for it,

kisses
Old 07-22-2005, 08:40 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace
I had the mag, I can try to find it, but I don't remember if the quote was in the last interview he gave or the one before that...he talks to the italian papers a lot lately ..

I'll look for it,

kisses
Thanx...that's sweet :)
Old 07-22-2005, 01:33 PM
Serene Highness

No way, poor louis! I kill my dad if he says that on tv! I feel bad for him.
We have something in comoon...i love soccer too!
Old 07-22-2005, 02:19 PM
Royal Highness

Since we have a thread for news and pictures of all three of Stephanie's children, I'm going to close this one and ask that you post all the latest news and pictures of Louis here: http://theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6548