Louis, Pauline and Camille Current Events Part 5: June 2007 - December 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a moving and very beautiful photo of Stephanie (above).

Thanks a lot, tdarlene, I had seen it only minutes ago at the
magazine's site myself and had been delighted. Pauline is
really amazing, it's great that she's such a good sportsperson
and always finds new sportive interests. And it's been very
nice to see her proud mom as well :)

Glistening Seas

:) It's marvelous that Stephanie's daughter is interested in the swimming. it's always a lot of fun. Pss Grace and Ranier did make an effort make their children into well-rounded children and it's good to see that Caroline and Stephanie have been doing the same with their children to keep their interest varied. :unicorn:

Pauline, you go girl!:flowers: She is really very, very good to make it to European Championship.
Stephanie pic is just amazing: proud and happy mom.

My first time seeing Camille. On that close-up, Prince Rainier jumps right at you. That big broad face and high cheeks. Just as with some of the other Grimaldi offsprings, who are not so honored. Camille will likely have much darker hair.

Is she about 8 years old now? Its funny how sometimes people make a lot of noise about the little darlings who sre born out of wedlock. But they are just as precious and loved by all as the "inwedlock" ones.

Glistening Seas

:)Their mother's are very athletic whom have passed on their love of fun to their children. Stephanie swims 5 miles a day. Stephanie has most definitely instilled the love of the sport to her children. :heart2::monacostandard:

My God, but Pauline is truly becoming a stunningly beautiful young woman. When you look at her younger photos, it's hard to imagine she would evolve from a cute/somewhat attractive little girl into a brunette beauty. I think it's both safe and fair to say that Pauline is close to being on par with Charlotte in terms of physical beauty; each has their own look, but in terms of being beautiful - they both have it.

It would be interesting to see Pauline with her now long hair styled and a touch of makeup - WOW!

Louis is also turning into a very handsome young man. I think he is actually much more handsome than his cousins Andrea and Pierre - by far.

As for Camille - she is very pretty, but I'm concerned about this child's weight! Her weight cannot be healthy, and me thinks Stephanie seriously needs to consider placing Camille on a diet.

I hate to say this, but that photo of Stephanie at Pauline's swimming event - Stephanie is looking pretty rough and looks far older than 43. It's really too bad, because Steph was, in her 20's especially, a very stunning looking woman with a distinct look. I guess years of sun and smoking have taken their toll.

Last edited by a moderator:
Look Out Charlotte...Here Comes Pauline!

While there is no doubt whatsoever that Charlotte Casiraghi is quite an attractive young lady in the Grimaldi clan, her first cousin, Pauline Ducruet, daughter of Princess Stephanie, seems to be quickly transforming into quite the stunning looking young lady herself.

Pauline, in her younger years, was a cute and somewhat attractive little girl. I would look at photos of Pauline and try to imagine what she would look like as a teenager and younger woman. It was difficult to ascertain how she would 'turn out', per se.

The link to the photo below is from another thread in Stephanie's section. I thought it was high time that Pauline herself be given her due, attention wise and thread wise.

When I first saw this photo of Pauline at a recent swimming meet/event, I was totally blown away at how her beauty is truly emerging. Yes, of course, she has a totally different look in comparison with Charlotte, but that does not in any way diminish Pauline's gorgeous face and figure.

Pauline is, I believe, 14 years old. Imagine what this already beautiful young lady is going to look like in a couple of years!

As a matter of fact, it can be argued that Stephanie's children (Louis, Pauline and Camille) are not only starting to rival the Casiraghi trio in the looks department - they may very well exceed Andrea, Charlotte and Pierre.

Aaah - The beautiful Pauline!

Galerías de imágenes

Last edited:
Glistening Seas

:D looks like daughter is following in her mother's stephanie's footsteps. How mah-velous! Stephanie doesn't ever look old; however, that pic appears to have no make-up on.:ohmy: Too many of those No-make-up outings will make for some future "not so good skin". So, good thing she is "still" young enough to be able to get photo-d without make up but hopefully, not too often without sun block. :D In Pauline's 2nd diving pic the expression on her face---Caroline's little Alexandra had a similar expression on her face during the jumping games. It recalls a pics with resemblance to Pauline in the pics. hang onto thaaaat sunblock:sun::monacostandard:

I think Pr. Grace used to look a lot like that in younger pictures, but just thinner. I think all three children are very beautiful and have expressive faces! There have been moments where Stephanie looked a lot like her mother, but mostly like her father, so it's nice to see other traits emerging from her children from her mom! Pauline is a pretty girl, non?!
Oh, and I would think her body build will stay much as it is now .. the outline won't change too much, so she will probably always have Prince Rainier's build! :eek:) Cute!

:flowers:

Having Prince Rainier's build may be a bit tough on her; with all her cousins and sister being so naturally slim (as well as all the slim girlfriends and friends in their circuit), she may have a rough time dealing with being naturally heavier than them.

Glistening Seas

:) it doesn't appear that Pauline is "heavier" than her cousins, no. What is the "difference" is that Pauline is in great muscle tone shape. so she far more in good toning condition than the average person. Stephanie is like that too. It doesn't have anything to do with weight per se as it does with muscle tone imho. She has her mom's love of water and that is probably what has kept the mother's both Caroline and Stephanie so slim?! any OpInIoNs on this :innocent::monacostandard:

Last edited:
My God, but Pauline is truly becoming a stunningly beautiful young woman. When you look at her younger photos, it's hard to imagine she would evolve from a cute/somewhat attractive little girl into a brunette beauty. I think it's both safe and fair to say that Pauline is close to being on par with Charlotte in terms of physical beauty; each has their own look, but in terms of being beautiful - they both have it.

Agree ! Pauline is beautiful. Charlotte is also beautiful. One's beauty does not diminish other's beauty. They are thousand of ways to be pretty!

As for Camille - she is very pretty, but I'm concerned about this child's weight! Her weight cannot be healthy, and me thinks Stephanie seriously needs to consider placing Camille on a diet.

Correct! I'm very astonished how Stephanie seems not to take care about Camille's weight:bang: Poor little girls she looks really really OVERWEIGHT. This is shocking, especially into such an athletic family!

I hate to say this, but that photo of Stephanie at Pauline's swimming event - Stephanie is looking pretty rough and looks far older than 43. It's really too bad, because Steph was, in her 20's especially, a very stunning looking woman with a distinct look. I guess years of sun and smoking have taken their toll.

Agree also. Stephanie, used to be beautiful, but now her face is destroyed, and she looks much much older that Caroline. I would say a pretty 55y lady

I agree. It's hard to believe - looking at that photo of Stephanie - that she is both only 43 years old and 8 years YOUNGER than Caroline! All I can say is that I certainly hope Pauline, Louis and Camille will avoid the sun and utilize sunscreen.

Last edited:
oh, I'm sorry - I was talking about Camille, here, not Pauline!

As far as Pauline's weight....SHE IS A CHILD:bang:. It only creates terrible issues later in life to comment and discuss the weight of someone so young (look what happened to Princess Victoria). This child isn't even in the line of succession and yet they follow her everywhere.:bang:

With children, it's never proper to place them on diets. Making sure they get proper exercise (it appears that she does, she's certainly not still in any of the photographs) and by the weight of Steph and her children, it's hard to believe that she's being fed large amounts of wasteful calories.:lol:

Everyone has different metabolic rates and children often grow into their weight during growth spurts. Camille is certainly not OBESE but it a bit pudgy. That's normal. A child's weight fluctuates. We don't have the specifics and it could easily be that Camille has a hormone or health issue the necessitates steroids or some other drug.

Let's not drag the poor child's weight (or Stephanie's parenting) into the mud until the child is out of her teens!

Glistening Seas

:flowers: All the children seem to be "well-adjusted". It seems quite normal for children to have the "baby fat" stage that just "seems" to want to linger; but, it does go away. So, as she grows she will probably carry on the tradition of losing the weight. So, it doesn't appear to be anything to worry about. :D:monacostandard:

As far as Pauline's weight....SHE IS A CHILD:bang:. It only creates terrible issues later in life to comment and discuss the weight of someone so young (look what happened to Princess Victoria). This child isn't even in the line of succession and yet they follow her everywhere.:bang:

I'm sorry, I do not agree. Camille (NOT Pauline) is a child BUT the bad food habits and the overweight problems start already in this age, and after you have problems to get rid of them.

By not talking about these problems, it does not mean that you make them disappear! And the anorexia problem, which is dramatic comes after, when you see your body taking dimensions non controlable. Especially because you did not take care while child, you have dramas to face while a teen or a woman.

Lovely new pics of Camille :flowers:

Princess Stephanie of Monaco's daughter Camille enjoys the carousels
on the first day of the fairground in Monaco, on October 27, 2007. With
a girlfriend and a bodyguard, Camille spent two hours having a lot of fun,
screaming, wistling... She was not happy to leave around 7 PM..

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5

On pic 4 there is a spitting version of Stephanie.

Blonde and rather plump but sure looks like Mummy.

Stephanie should take care of her diet

That's a moving and very beautiful photo of Stephanie (above).

Do you reckon ?
I find her so old and worn out.
But I agree she has a wonderful expression, serene and so proud of her daughter.

While there is no doubt whatsoever that Charlotte Casiraghi is quite an attractive young lady in the Grimaldi clan, her first cousin, Pauline Ducruet, daughter of Princess Stephanie, seems to be quickly transforming into quite the stunning looking young lady herself.

Pauline, in her younger years, was a cute and somewhat attractive little girl. I would look at photos of Pauline and try to imagine what she would look like as a teenager and younger woman. It was difficult to ascertain how she would 'turn out', per se.

The link to the photo below is from another thread in Stephanie's section. I thought it was high time that Pauline herself be given her due, attention wise and thread wise.

When I first saw this photo of Pauline at a recent swimming meet/event, I was totally blown away at how her beauty is truly emerging. Yes, of course, she has a totally different look in comparison with Charlotte, but that does not in any way diminish Pauline's gorgeous face and figure.

Pauline is, I believe, 14 years old. Imagine what this already beautiful young lady is going to look like in a couple of years!

As a matter of fact, it can be argued that Stephanie's children (Louis, Pauline and Camille) are not only starting to rival the Casiraghi trio in the looks department - they may very well exceed Andrea, Charlotte and Pierre.

Aaah - The beautiful Pauline!

Galerías de imágenes

I agree with you.

Charlotte is really beautiful, but there 's something on her I dislike a lot.
Her constant air blasé, looking always bored about everything and everyone.

As for her brothers, better not talk.
Andrea, vane, shallow, so full of himself, looking like he suffers from TB (God forbid) with that girlfriend of his that reminds me of a cocker with fluffy hairy ears.
A girl with total lack of knowing how to stand, always curved with her belly pointing out as if she was pregnant.

Pierre looking a little better now that he cut his hair but also doing the poise of the Harlem hooligan.

About Camille , We don't know what goes on behind closed doors I'm sure Camille parents are aware of this problem and will deal with it but I think it is a private matter .

With these closing words of Radker18 it's time to end the discussion about Camille's weight.
Please don't forget she's a girl at the beginning of her teenage period, a very sensitive and
difficult time in a person's development. These kind of comments about possible problems or
about the appearance are not helpful, especially as we have young teenage members
around here as well.

I agree with you.

Charlotte is really beautiful, but there 's something on her I dislike a lot.
Her constant air blasé, looking always bored about everything and everyone.

As for her brothers, better not talk.
Andrea, vane, shallow, so full of himself, looking like he suffers from TB (God forbid) with that girlfriend of his that reminds me of a cocker with fluffy hairy ears.
A girl with total lack of knowing how to stand, always curved with her belly pointing out as if she was pregnant.

Pierre looking a little better now that he cut his hair but also doing the poise of the Harlem hooligan.

What a strong comments :eek:

We shoud think that Charlotte might have this strange "bored" air just because she knows that she is being photographed and she does not like it!
She did not choose to be Caroline's daughter and Grace's grandaughter, just just pays the price. When she is on private moments she is more relaxed and cool.
Charlotte does not do anything to attract paparazzis. but she has to accept it, and her expression is just her defense!

I agree that Andrea looks "wild" but he might have his personnal problems. Being rich does not seem that you automatically are happy, and Andrea is not obliged to fell how WE want him to feel!

Please remember that this is a thread about Louis, Pauline and Camille, not a thread about the Casiraghis.
Johnnie has started the discussion with a comparison of Pauline and Charlotte. If the discussion has no
longer anything to do with Stephanie's children, please use the "Princess Caroline and Family" subforum.
Thank you!

So this isn't exactly current, but its related. Since Pauline is so into swimming and she appears to be great, I wonder...
1. In 4 years she will be 18. Will she attend the Olympics and represent Monaco
2. In 4 years she will be done with high school, will she want to continue to swim and attend an excellent NCAA program.

I would love to hear what everyone else thinks. I think she might because her uncle PA used too and it looks like her future auntie was an Olympian. The other random thought is about the Charlotte thing. I think Pauline is now just as pretty as Charlotte was and all Pauline will have to do to be better looking is smile :whistling:
I have no doubt that Stephanie's daughter's will be the best looking out of the family and will be awesome well rounded people.

Oh yeah does anyone know if the speak English?

They speak both and her children will grow up strong and heathly.

So this isn't exactly current, but its related. Since Pauline is so into swimming and she appears to be great, I wonder...
1. In 4 years she will be 18. Will she attend the Olympics and represent Monaco
2. In 4 years she will be done with high school, will she want to continue to swim and attend an excellent NCAA program.

I would love to hear what everyone else thinks. I think she might because her uncle PA used too and it looks like her future auntie was an Olympian. The other random thought is about the Charlotte thing. I think Pauline is now just as pretty as Charlotte was and all Pauline will have to do to be better looking is smile :whistling:
I have no doubt that Stephanie's daughter's will be the best looking out of the family and will be awesome well rounded people.

Oh yeah does anyone know if the speak English?

According to Wikipedia , they speak French and English fluently. also knows Monaco's local dialect, the 'langue monegasque', as well as a little German and Italian.

The other random thought is about the Charlotte thing. I think Pauline is now just as pretty as Charlotte was and all Pauline will have to do to be better looking is smile :whistling:
?

I think we should ALL (including me) this cilly discussion. The entire life is not a competition betwen these two girls, they are both wonderfull, but each one is different, and they are in this world thousand else beautiful girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom