Louis, Pauline and Camille Current Events Part 5: June 2007 - December 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Jennifer

Moderator Emeritus
City
DMV Region
Country
United States
Welcome to Part 5 of the Louis, Pauline and Camille Current Events thread

Please remember the following:
  • The forum rules may be found here: Rules
  • Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
  • This thread is for current events only
  • Remember to be respectful. Everyone has the right to express their views, but that needs to be done in a civil way.
You can find Part 4 here:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f119/pauline-louis-camille-current-events-part-4-a-8714.html

Last edited:
Gosh, Pauline's probably just about as tall as her mom!

I didn't realise Stephanie's children were that old!:ohmy:

How old are they?

I didn't realise Stephanie's children were that old!:ohmy:

How old are they?

Louis will be 15 y/o in November, Pauline is 13 y/o, and the youngest Camille will turn 9 on July 15th.

I have looked at that second pic for days I had no idea that was Pauline behing steph wow she is growing up and tall

Louis and Pauline remind me so much of Andrea and Charlotte at their ages (but just not photographed as much).

Louis will be 15 y/o in November, Pauline is 13 y/o, and the youngest Camille will turn 9 on July 15th.

Usually girls are growing about 8,5cm in a year for almoust two years when they are about 12, then stop growing around 15, for boys the same happens from 14 to 16...

Thanks filipa Louis and pauline have grown up so much I think I see Michael with them but thanks all the kids Are getting tall.

Thanks a lot for the link, Filipa, it's nice to see Pauline and Louis spending some of their holidays
with their father and half brother, in some years they'll maybe prefer other things for their holidays,
so this is still a time to enjoy :)

Pauline's face in the rollercoaster picture is SO funny! You think she enjoyed it...? :)

Ani

Louis seems to enjoy playing with the ball more tha playing with the girl, maybe Casiraghi cousins should give him a few lessons on that subject!

Thanks Iceflower such great pictures .

Louis seems to enjoy playing with the ball more tha playing with the girl, maybe Casiraghi cousins should give him a few lessons on that subject!
LOL. I think that's definitely something Louis has to find out for himself ;)

Radker, you are most welcome :flowers: There were two more funny pics in that gallery:
Louis proving that he is as strong as his dad ;) Pic
and Camille being given a little dog as a birthday present from Daniel,
I wonder if she liked it or if she maybe though "Oh no Daniel.." ;)Pic

Something like "Oh no Daniel, I'm much too old for that kind of things now!" :D
Iceflower, thank you for posting all the great pictures, I think on some pictures, Daniel's
brother is seen as well, which is nice, as the big family was united, it's only a bit sad that there were'nt any family
members from Stephanie's part of the family.

Few pictures of Pauline and Louis having fun in the open sea with their Dad, half brother Michael and friends. (DIVAeDONNA)

scan1 scan2

Louis' resemblance to his uncle Albert is amazing! scan3

Thanks a lot for posting the scans of Pauline and Louis having summer fun
with their dad, Tosca! :) I wasn't able to identify Michael, but I think
the girl sitting behind Louis could be the same girl from the birthday party ;):)

And you are right, on that same pic Louis looks a lot like Albert :)

Second that! Thanks, Tosca!:) Ducruet(s) know how to have great time on vacation..always so much fun..it's great to see Louis, Pauline and Michael are often together!

You're welcome, gals!

Ice, the article says Micheal is the boy talking to Daniel and sitting behind Pauline in the 3rd scan, so he must be the boy appearing on Daniel's left hand side in the 1st scan.

You're welcome, gals!

Ice, the article says Micheal is the boy talking to Daniel and sitting behind Pauline in the 3rd scan, so he must be the boy appearing on Daniel's left hand side in the 1st scan.

Yeah, that's him. Thanks a lot for the pictures, Tosca :flowers:

I'm surprised! How beatiful girls Camille and Pauline are becoming! They are growing too fast! The elder of them makes me think when her mother was the same age...and it doesn't seems to far away. Oh..life goes, and goes and you can't stop it! :unsure::nonono: Old auntie Vanesa is feeling like a granny! :D:lol:

Vanesa.

You're welcome, gals!

Thanks for telling me, Tosca :flowers: I wonder if Martine, Michael's mother, has
gotten any more children after the boy she had with Daniel - does anyone know something about that?

Is the boy in a black T-shirt, their step brother Michael??

yes I believe it is He and louis look so much a like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom