Louis, Pauline and Camille Current Events Part 5: June 2007 - December 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Another fashion show for Pauline: Yesterday, September 26, she attended the Barbara Bui show as part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Spring/Summer 2014.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Another fashion show for Pauline: Yesterday, September 26, she attended the Barbara Bui show as part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Spring/Summer 2014.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Pauline is so pretty.
I don't believe that she and my age are same...
She is already lady but I don't.:lol:

Yesterday, September 27, Pauline was a guest at the Jitrois Spring/Summer 2014 show and after party in Paris:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

The Paris Fashion Show continues - yesterday, October 1, Pauline attended the Chanel show.

** Pic **

She really looks like Princess Caroline at that age moreso than her mum Stephanie and I see a lot of the young Princess Grace in some of those photos too.

Pauline is a very beautiful young lady! I think she has a great sense of style.

She really looks like Princess Caroline at that age moreso than her mum Stephanie and I see a lot of the young Princess Grace in some of those photos too.

I agree with you, helenbeee. Pauline resemles a loti to her her grandmother:flowers:
She is a very beautiful and gracious girl and she seems happy and complete.

:previous:

She attended the Alexis Mabille show as part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Fall/Winter 2014-2015 held at Hotel Salomon de Rothschild in Paris on February 26, here many more nice pics:

** gettyimages gallery **

** public.fr: Photos : Pauline Ducruet : radieuse à la Fashion Week de Paris ! **

** pp gallery: Pauline Ducruet : Modeuse chic face à Christophe Michalak et sa femme enceinte **

And on February 27 Pauline attended the Barbara Bui show:

** gettyimages gallery ** facetoface **

** pp gallery 2: Pauline Ducruet étrenne un nouveau tatouage à la Fashion Week de Paris **

Last edited:
What is Camille's username on Instagram?

CamillaMarieKelly or try CamilleMarieKelly

Sorry I mean try with words stick together

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry but the pics of Camille are on a instagram account! There are personal shots with her dad or Alexandra too.

Yes, but she let it unlocked, so she does not mind if everyone gets in. Alexandra has her own account locked.

Here are some pics of Pauline attending the Valentino show as part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Fall/Winter 2014-2015 yesterday, March 4, 2014 (Marty91charmed already posted a video of that).

Yesterday Pauline also attended the Chanel show and today, March 5, she was present at the Louis Vuitton show.

** gettyimages March 4 ** gettyimages March 5 **

** puretrend: Pauline Ducruet : princesse mode et ultra-sexy chez Valentino **

** puretrend: Pauline Ducruet : allure cool chez Chanel pour le petit bijou du Rocher **

** gettyimages/zimbio: Valentino : Front Row - Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Fall/Winter 2014-2015 **

** gettyimages/zimbio: Valentino : Outside Arrivals - Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Fall/Winter 2014-2015 **

** pp gallery: Princesse Charlene, Pauline Ducruet, belles de Monaco pour le renouveau Vuitton **

Last edited:
Not sure if you all saw this, but on Pauline's instagram account, she posted a fun photo of Queen Elizabeth II.

Instagram

marty91charmed, I see the diva vibe too. She reminds me of Caroline in that respect.

She also seems to enjoy a certain posher/fashionable world that was always more of Caroline than of Stephanie, no?

I didn't think diva, I just thought she was being bugged by the paps in her face.?
She reminds me very much of Caroline and also Charlotte when she speaks - slightly out of the corner of her mouth and the same deep tone.

Sent from my HTC One using The Royals Community mobile app

marty91charmed, I see the diva vibe too. She reminds me of Caroline in that respect.

She also seems to enjoy a certain posher/fashionable world that was always more of Caroline than of Stephanie, no?
Yes, I like Pauline though. She is very sporty and I read that she studies at university some fashion courses in order to become a stylist... And In my opinion she is far more beautiful than Charlotte:). Very sophisticated

Not sure if you all saw this, but on Pauline's instagram account, she posted a fun photo of Queen Elizabeth II.

Instagram
I've got the same pic on my pc too! When I was in London last year I saw that jigsaw in a shop. Must be the same:ROFLMAO:

She reminds me very much of Caroline and also Charlotte when she speaks - slightly out of the corner of her mouth and the same deep tone.

Her tone is more Caroline and Charlotte, especially the deepness of it, but she also sounds like her mother a bit. Although Stephanie's voice is more little girlish.

Oddly enough in that video I finally see her live and speaking and she immediately reminded me of Lindsay Lohan of all people??? Seriously, I watched a few episodes of Lindsay's brand new documentary on OWN and that's who Pauline reminds me of, but more beautiful of course. Funny, the first time I saw pics of Pauline as a teen she immediately reminded me of a young version of Kate Middleton, and still does in a way, but also now Lindsay Lohan.

Neither Pauline nor her brother imho look like any of the Princely Family, not even her own mother, however her little sister Camille has always resembled the Kelly side of the family. Jmho. Both sisters are beautiful. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom