Louis, Pauline and Camille Current Events Part 5: June 2007 - December 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephanie has done a good Job keeping them out of the spotlight but they stepped out and they did great they did not seen nervous or overwhelmed at all . Lets hope we see more of them this year and for now on .

Even Louis - who normally shuns the limelight - put his gladrags on and looked and acted very grown up and charming in a very understated way.

Good for Stephanie!

Louis could be Albert's son, they really do look alike.
Pauline has really become a beautiful lady.

I agree, Louis does look like Prince Albert II when he was young. BTW was Louis present at his Uncle's wedding to Charlene Wittstock? Are all of Princess Stephanie's children present?

Oh I forgot, My name is Rhys. I am newcomer here. Hope u welcome me and add me as a friend :)

Last edited:
:previous:

Welcome to the forums, Rhys! :flowers:
All three children of Princess Stephanie were present at the church wedding of their uncle.
You can find lots of information and pictures at our special wedding threads! :flowers:

Welcome to the forums, Rhys! :flowers:
All three children of Princess Stephanie were present at the church wedding of their uncle.
You can find lots of information and pictures at our special wedding threads! :flowers:
Did the attend the dinner and party after the religious wedding. I have seen no pictures of them ?

There are no pictures so far, they either did not attend or attended without the big arrival show ;)
As said before please use the relevant threads for all related to the wedding!

A funny (and fake) new about Pauline Ducruet. :lol: She is supposed to marry Vladimir Poutine in the cathedral of St basile in Moscou. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
A funny (and fake) new about Pauline Ducruet. :lol: She is supposed to marry Vladimir Poutine in the cathedral of St basile in Moscou. :ROFLMAO:
Hehe, well, at least it seems that Pauline is gaining popularity.
Which is cool, i would like to read more about her.
But this is hilarious! :ROFLMAO:
Btw, nice avatar!;)

^Cool!
Can't wait to see pics and the results!

YAY!!
I need to see an interview of her! Surely there's one.

Pauline Ducruet for Gala. I hope there is an interview of her inside.
Gala n°949 du 17 au 24 août 2011 - Gala

Pauline is beautiful on this cover, very fresh and natural. I prefer this to Charlotte's cover, in which she wears too much make-up. As far as I'm converned, I think that these amazing Grimaldi girls are more beautiful without make-up! I'm waiting for an interview too. Fingers grossed!!
What a good week for us, with all these magazines! And the week isn't finished yet: maybe Paris Match, or Hello, prepares an edition devoted to a Casiraghi boy, or Alexandra, Camille or Louis? Let's hope! :lol:

Pauline is beautiful on this cover, very fresh and natural. I prefer this to Charlotte's cover, in which she wears too much make-up. As far as I'm converned, I think that these amazing Grimaldi girls are more beautiful without make-up! I'm waiting for an interview too. Fingers grossed!!

Couldn't agree more. :)

"Photos sexy"??? But Pauline is only 17!!! :bang::bang:
Are journalists becoming mad to the point that they describe a very young girl as "sexy", just to sell more newspapers? That's just disgusting. And a big lie, too. I don't know Pauline personnally, but I know enough about her and her family to say that these photos won't be "sexy" at all, but very natural and nice. Aaaargh, I'm so angry now!!!

"Photos sexy"??? But Pauline is only 17!!! :bang::bang:
Are journalists becoming mad to the point that they describe a very young girl as "sexy", just to sell more newspapers? That's just disgusting. And a big lie, too. I don't know Pauline personnally, but I know enough about her and her family to say that these photos won't be "sexy" at all, but very natural and nice. Aaaargh, I'm so angry now!!!

Paparazzi can be mean to such point, i'm affraid. Profit is the name of the game to them Let's just hope that P. Stephanie is wise enough to protect her daughter from their cruelty and that Pauline don't let herself be dragged into this so-called journalism that have always been so unscrupulously haunting her mother and all the women in the family. Let's hope Pauline manages to find a way to keep her freshness for a while longer. After all, she is, as you say, still very young...

I like the photos of Pauline Ducruet, these photos are not sexy at all, we decover a very beautiful young girl, she is more beautiful than her cousin Charlotte, she is very fresh, posing for a magazine is not a shame and these paparazzi want to sell their papers in saying that she is sexi, they can not writte tanymore rumors on Charlene and Albert now they speak on Pauline with naughty words. I do not buy these newspapers

I like the photos of Pauline Ducruet, these photos are not sexy at all, we decover a very beautiful young girl, she is more beautiful than her cousin Charlotte, she is very fresh, posing for a magazine is not a shame and these paparazzi want to sell their papers in saying that she is sexi, they can not writte tanymore rumors on Charlene and Albert now they speak on Pauline with naughty words. I do not buy these newspapers

I would say that paparazzi can't sell Albert and Charlene because they don't interest anyone so they have to go with the real beauties of the Principality: Charlotte and Pauline.

:previous: I think people are very interested in PA and Charlene, it's just that the press have currently used up all the trash rumors for a time.

Now they will try and start on someone new. Pauline is indeed a very lovely young girl, I would wish for her that she might not make some of the mistakes of her Mother and her Aunt. I don't know that she is any more beautiful than Charlotte, they are just two very different young women. I see no need to tear down one of them to build up the other. They are both lovely. Charlotte shows more sophistication, but then she is older and that is as it should be.

I'm sure she doesn't pose in a sexy way for Gala. The site just titles the article in order to attract people but nothing sexy. Pr Stéphanie wouldn't let her do that, and she was surely next to her daughter when they took a picture of her. Anyway, Charlotte and Pauline don't share the same style so they are different.

Edit: Gala said that she phoned her mother at least once a day. Does it mean that they don't live togeter?

Last edited:
Anybody read Pauline's interview in Gala? I had no echo of it, except on Pure People article, in which they said that Pauline was going to be the president of a jury for new international festival for young artists (I don't know if my translation is good!) during the next Monte Carlo Circus festival. She's only 17 and is going to assume her first official task, a very serious task, under the protection of her mother. I think that Pauline is really an interesting young girl!!

Anybody read Pauline's interview in Gala? I had no echo of it, except on Pure People article, in which they said that Pauline was going to be the president of a jury for new international festival for young artists (I don't know if my translation is good!) during the next Monte Carlo Circus festival. She's only 17 and is going to assume her first official task, a very serious task, under the protection of her mother. I think that Pauline is really an interesting young girl!!

Indeed, i read the same.
It's gonna be something worth to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom