Jazmin Grace Grimaldi (Rotolo) 2 : April 2006 - June 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Laviollette said:
Why all this reporting and no statement from the Palace?
Maybe its true.I still don't know Iam waiting to here from PA ,no comments statement sound the same with NC story.

Last time the statement came from his lawyer while PA was travelling. And shortly after that he gave an interview in TF1 news. TF1 reports it on their website, but they are the only news program who didn't cover this story, neither at lunch time, nor in the evening. That is unusual, unless they got promissed another exclusive, if they keep quiet (both journals have the highest ratings). They were also the ones who did the interviews with Steph and Caro at the enthronement.

paca said:
Last time the statement came from his lawyer while PA was travelling. And shortly after that he gave an interview in TF1 news. TF1 reports it on their website, but they are the only news program who didn't cover this story, neither at lunch time, nor in the evening. That is unusual, unless they got promissed another exclusive, if they keep quiet (both journals have the highest ratings). They were also the ones who did the interviews with Steph and Caro at the enthronement.
I agree that a statement from his lawyer while he's out of town is likely (if it's true). But the last thing he needs to do is go on television like last time. With that interview to TF1, he squandered any PR points he scored after the original statement about Alexandre. That's when he mentioned the 'other' paternity suits out there only to weakly deny 'other' paternity claims on Larry King in November 2005. He shouldn't be telling the world he was set up. We know he was set up but when he whines about it, when he's the one who laid down with these women, he comes off bad, imo.

Kyra said:
Jazmin was born before Rainier changed the sucession laws. This could be what they are so worried about.

Why and who would they be worried?

Solange said:
Why and who would they be worried?
There is no reason for anyone to be worried, because even before the change she wouldn't have ascended to the throne. Rainier knew what he was doing to protect his own.

pama said:
Maybe its true.I still don't know Iam waiting to here from PA ,no comments statement sound the same with NC story.
Believe me its true, le figaro will not just print rumours. The statement seems to be a fact and just a matter of time. From reading it, it sounds like PA's people already confirmed this with them. They said he is expected in the next few day/months (cant remember which) that he will be acknowledging not that he might acknowledge. That sounds pretty confirmed to me. As always PA enjoys keeping people wait. I think its a game he enjoys. But trust me its his daughter.

Laviollette said:
I agree that a statement from his lawyer while he's out of town is likely (if it's true). But the last thing he needs to do is go on television like last time. With that interview to TF1, he squandered any PR points he scored after the original statement about Alexandre. That's when he mentioned the 'other' paternity suits out there only to weakly deny 'other' paternity claims on Larry King in November 2005. He shouldn't be telling the world he was set up. We know he was set up but when he whines about it, when he's the one who laid down with these women, he comes off bad, imo.
Bravo, well said. Completely agreed. We all agree he was set up but the fact of the matter is the children were born anyway. He has to take repsonsibility. I am now glad NC did what she did. The guy needs to be stopped. I hope he has learnt a lesson from this although with his love for women, i would not be suprised if it happened again. He might want to consider vasectomy if he does not want kids but wants to continue shagging, well anymore kids since two already exist. That is two that we know of.

ABC, is getting ready to mention some news on this. The tag line being a 14 year old girl may be the daughter of a prince? Still waiting for the story?

louisgarrel said:
i would love to see JGG become friends with the casiaghi trio if the story is true...do u think this could happed, especially now that she might move to france. it would be strange to me if they didn't
I sure hope so, at her age and all she has missed out on with her dad, PA better be planning to include her in all those things he likes to include his nieces and nephews. She may not be heir or heiress whatever but i think he needs to make it up to her and having grown out of the limelight, at her age now, i am sure its something she will be into at least for a while until she realises what a pain it is. I am sure she is looking forward to those public outings with her father. For alex it will be a little different because he is already being stalked so he will grow to hate the media but jazmin, she is fourteen its like becoming a superstar overnight. I wish her all the best and I sure hope PA changes the bad name he has given himself in terms of kids out of wedlock by doing something with them other than throwing money at them.

OMG, someone please pinch me! I can't believe this is happening!

sashajones said:
OMG, someone please pinch me! I can't believe this is happening!
Belive or not but it's start.

jabilo said:
...but jazmin, she is fourteen its like becoming a superstar overnight...
That's right. And I've hope that she is smart girl and she wouldn't do or her mother nothing stupid in the future. That that she become a superstar don't change or destroy her just becouse she is (at the moment yet-could be) a daughter of the Prince. She doesn't become another, I don't know second Paris H.

Last edited:
I know this sounds cruel but what makes anybody think Caro will allow her 4 kids to hang out with anyone from the Rotolo family including Jazmin? There is so much shadiness about the way Jazmin came about. Caro doesn't seem to allow her children to hang out with her own sister and her circle and as a result, her kids and Stephanie's kids don't seem to be very close though I'm sure they love each other just as well. Caro is the opposite of Albert -- she doesn't seem to trust most people and Albert seems to be trusting of very many people who do not deserve to be trusted.

The Times Online: Prince Albert of Monaco 'to admit second lovechild'
by Jenny Booth and Agencies

Prince Albert II of Monaco is to legally recognise a second child born out of wedlock, according to a book to be published this week. The playboy ruler's second lovechild is reported to be a 14-year-old girl named Jazmin Grace who is the daughter of a former waitress from California. read full article: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,3-2205111,00.html

Last edited:
Beate said:
BILD isn't necessarily regarded as a serious paper, but has been right about a quite a few stories..I really hope we get an official statement either way...
That is true, but this time it is not Bild who came out with the story, but a serious paper and other serious media have picked up on it. And there similarities to last year. PA was/is out of town, Thierry Lacoste made last years statement and apparently confirmed the story to Figaro this time (so now he or the palace just need to confirm this). TF1 did the first interview after the announcement and are the only ones who did not cover the story. That is unusual and only explicable with a special deal for an interview. Maybe he will be giving an interview to them tomorrow on his way back from slovenia. I'm sure that the palace was informed about the book and the date, so they had all the time they needed to cut a deal or even influence the date (if they wanted to).

June 1, 2006; The Times Online
'Careless' Prince recognises second illegitimate child
by Charles Bremner

PRINCE ALBERT of Monaco will recognise a second illegitimate child, the 14-year-old daughter of a married Californian waitress who visited the Riviera state, according to a French book published today.

Spokesmen for the 48-year-old Prince did not deny the report, which made national news in France yesterday, but said that they had nothing to comment “for the moment”.

The book, by Lena Lutaud and Thiébault Dromard, journalists on Le Figaro, says that lawyers on both sides of the Atlantic are completing an agreement under which Prince Albert will provide for Jazmin Grace, the daughter of Tamara Rotolo, from Desert Springs, California. “Albert and Tamara Rotolo met on the Côte d’Azur in July 1991 where Tamara had come with her husband on holiday.

Read full article: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,13509-2205813,00.html

ABC just announced according to a French Newspaper...
If he is coming out with this, it's too bad he is having to help promote a tell-all book - I guess the mother found away to press the issue. It doesn't sound like she has her daughter's best interest in mind if she let this or made this happen a tell-all book about her daughter while she is only 14? Disgraceful. I think naming her after Princess Grace is in really bad taste - same w/ Nicole really shows their true colors. You think if she got pregnant with John Doe that she would name her after the guys mother? It's too bad PA didn't learn after this one.

I guess this is why Rainier gave half his fortune to Caroline.:rolleyes:

Laviollette said:
I guess this is why Rainier gave half his fortune to Caroline.:rolleyes:
With NC they hard a 5yrs relationship this one :D.Iam still waiting to believe it sound silly but yes.

LJUBLJANA, Slovenia (AFP) - Prince Albert of Monaco refused to comment on a report that he is to grant legal recognition to a second child born out of wedlock.

"I am not accustomed to talking of matters of a private nature in a press conference, and I am not going to change that rule," he told journalists while on a visit to Slovenia.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060531/en_afp/monacoroyalpeople_060531184229

paca said:
On France 2 you can see a few pics from the visit to slowenia. He refuses apparently to comment. You also have some reactions from people in Monaco, who are pretty cool about it. http://jt.france2.fr/20h/ paca
What are the people saying I don't understand french I can only translate articles on my computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom