Jazmin Grace Grimaldi (Rotolo) 2 : April 2006 - June 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the link Lady MacAlpine.

"But nothing's going to be said until something is said."

This just cracked me up yesterday and I still find it funny. I have a deeply warped sense of humor I guess.

I don't see a resemblence between the Prince and Jazmin. I think she takes after her Mother. Do I think she is his child, yes... "But nothing's going to be said until something is said."

And, no one is ever going to know the real story of what really happened. It's no one's business, other than Jazmin's. But I feel sad for her, the Prince, both of their families.

I don't have a very good opinion of Tamara either but it seems that Albert has a nasty habit of finding himself married women which lessens my opinion of him considerably as well. In the end only the children matter in situations like these.

lashinka2002 said:
I don't have a very good opinion of Tamara either but it seems that Albert has a nasty habit of finding himself married women which lessens my opinion of him considerably as well. In the end only the children matter in situations like these.

Thtat's right. It's so easy to come down on NC and TR. But we forget that it takes two to tango.

Laura Elizabeth said:
He said last July that there might be other claims of paternity. The transcript of that must be around here someplace.
Yes, that's what he said when he first announced it in TF1 with PPDA and he used similar wordings in the Larry King interview (there is probably a transcript still on their site). I also heard from one of his friends last year that there were more children out there and when I quoted PA, he said, well that is probably his way of going about it right now. Apparently some of his friends even urged him to have the others come out in order to stop NC from blabbing to the media all the time.

I just checked out the German media, and they are unusually quiet. It is interesting to see that in France even the most serious journalists cover the story, whereas in Germany not even the worst tabloid has it on their site. Guess they are too busy worrying about soccer ;) :D

I have a question for Paca. What in the world do the people there think of all this? They must be just about ready to pull their hair out with PA. Its non stop, one thing after another.

paca said:
I just checked out the German media, and they are unusually quiet. It is interesting to see that in France even the most serious journalists cover the story, whereas in Germany not even the worst tabloid has it on their site. Guess they are too busy worrying about soccer ;) :D

Off topic, I know, but I think that if the Second Coming started today Germany wouldn't notice. The day after the World Cup...

WindsorIII, after the news regarding his son, there were reports that people in Monaco were proud of the Prince for admitting his son and taking care of him. I'm guessing this time not much is going to be said, good or bad. What gets said privately, well... but I would also like to hear what's being said at ground zero right now.

I think that the if Albert is honest the people will continue to love him. If Albert owns up to a negative past than people will learn to once again respect him, but it will be a long road and it will take time. Good luck to him.

I agree. I hope people see it like that. I don't know what his personal reasons for waiting so long, but he seems like a genuine man who tries to do the right thing. He does have a weekness for... well.. you know.. ;) and its gets him into trouble.

I wish him the best with his daughter and hope his people will see it this way.

But they must be just shaking their heads, saying come one PA, we love you to death, but how much can we take here. give us something to smile about! :)

Laura Elizabeth said:
Off topic, I know, but I think that if the Second Coming started today Germany wouldn't notice. The day after the World Cup...

WindsorIII, after the news regarding his son, there were reports that people in Monaco were proud of the Prince for admitting his son and taking care of him. I'm guessing this time not much is going to be said, good or bad. What gets said privately, well... but I would also like to hear what's being said at ground zero right now.
Well, I'll be seeing some of them today. Last years was pretty cool (don't forget they have seen a lot and they haven't forgotten about Rainier in his pre Grace time either. I know people who were young when his grandfather was still there, so they are fairly laid back)

Have a good time paca.

I saw that Windsor. The story has changed slightly as another poster has mentioned. The new slant actually makes the Prince and Ms. Rotolo look worse, which is interesting.

Yes I see that.

"Holidaying in Monaco with her husband" wasn't too romantic for him I guess.

I'm still awaiting the official word.

I like Paca's post where she says make July 6th a special day for announcing illegitimate children. Very funny.

Article in Hellomagazine

Monaco's Prince Albert is expected to confirm he is the father of a teenage girl from the United States. The people of his tiny homeland are currently waiting news from their head of state after the French newspaper Le Figaro claimed he would acknowledge the 14-year-old as his daughter.
According to the report, Albert had a brief liaison with the girl's mother in the summer of 1991. The woman filed a paternity suit against him the following year seeking $9,540 a month in child support, but the case was eventually dismissed on grounds of improper jurisdiction.

Albert has admitted spending time with the woman, who says she first met him while holidaying in Monaco with her husband, but he has neither confirmed nor denied paternity of her child. Local newspapers in California have meanwhile quoted a relative of the girl as saying: "All has been handled really well for (the child's) sake. (Albert) has been very careful of what's going on."

The news comes a year after the monarch admitted he had fathered a child called Alexander, now two years old, with air stewardess Nicole Coste.

BurberryBrit said:
Thtat's right. It's so easy to come down on NC and TR. But we forget that it takes two to tango.
I was not defending Albert. I don't like him at all. He is the one who associates with these women. It is his responsibility for the women he dates and allows in his life. It's the way it is and I'm over it. I wish Jazmin and little Alexandre well.

i'v been watching the news all day and nothing has been said yet ...they must be awaiting for official word too.

Well, until there's something official, we're just dealing with rumour. It's interesting that Prince Albert's spokesman would be so definite about there being no other hidden children anywhere when there are still rumours swirling around about how these two children aren't the only ones whose mothers have claimed Albert is the father.

Every place this story is printed references back to Le Figaro. The question is how reliable a source is this publication? I guess we will find out in due time whether it is reliable or has its own agenda.

I agree with most points from MyAdia's post. I was also among people who did not believe in Jasmin story. I don't believe in anything till I see the official announcement. It will propably not happen today or even tomorrow. P Albert is in Slovenia with official visit now and maybe the palace is waiting for his return before announcing anything.

It looks like the media is being used to force Albert to admit to being Jazmin's father. They must have had some type of agreement somewhere. Tamera also has a recorded phone conversation where Albert admitted to being Jazmin's father that information was entered into court records, back in California. Alberts lawyer said, and I will quote him on this " That recorded phone call wouldn't hold up in court". Tamera could release it to the media if she had to.

Remember that the two authors of the original piece need to sell their brandnew book. As MyAida noticed already. Then again, I was so sure the whole NC story wasn't true and look how that turned out.

It's interesting that Prince Albert's spokesman would be so definite about there being no other hidden children anywhere when there are still rumours swirling around about how these two children aren't the only ones whose mothers have claimed Albert is the father.
It's interesting that a spokesman has such definite things to say, considering there has not yet been any official mention of this. Shouldn't they all zip up very firmly until an official acknowledgement has been made?

If this story/rumour turns out to be nothing, I'm starting to feel slightly sorry for Albert. Imagine having to go through this again and again.

Why do those women want public acknowledgement anyway, it's not in their kid's best interest imo. Look at young Eric/Alexandre: he has a nanny and a bodyguard. It's not as if he'll ever have a normal life. Thanks to mummy dear.

G.

i would love to see JGG become friends with the casiaghi trio if the story is true...do u think this could happed, especially now that she might move to france. it would be strange to me if they didn't

Kyra said:
It looks like the media is being used to force Albert to admit to being Jazmin's father. They must have had some type of agreement somewhere. Tamera also has a recorded phone conversation where Albert admitted to being Jazmin's father that information was entered into court records, back in California. Alberts lawyer said, and I will quote him on this " That recorded phone call wouldn't hold up in court". Tamera could release it to the media if she had to.
This is why it's time for Albert to firmly and unequivocally say 'Jazmin Grace is not my child' and that he will never claim her. That would shut the media up and blow a hole in the upcoming book. Why doesn't he do that? Because he is the father perhaps? And how does he allow himself to be snared in a recorded phone conversation? His immaturity and naivete is incredible, imo.

Last edited:
Laviollette said:
This is why it's time for Albert to firmly and unequivocally say 'Jazmin Grace is not my child' and that he will never claim her. That would shut the media up and blow a hole in the upcoming book. Why doesn't he do that?

He will have to speak up now. If it wasn't true Tamera would have had Jazmin taken away friom her a long time ago. The Child Protection Laws here in the U.S. are very strict. She would have been charged with child abuse, mental cruelity, emotional abuse, and theres more she could have been charged with. She would be an unfit mother and would have done time in prison. This never happened because Albert is Jazmin's father.

Jazmin's teachers would have been the first ones to report this abuse but it is not child abuse, because Albert is Jazmin's FATHER.

Jazmin was born before Rainier changed the sucession laws. This could be what they are so worried about.

He could even say that he'll never speak publicly about any other illegitimate children that might be his and that would make the Rotolo's realize they're never going to get recognition even if he privately supports Jazmin. But now since he publicy acknowledged his son, instead of ignoring the PM article while still financially supporting Alexandre, he opened a can of worms.

Last edited:
Elspeth said:
Well, until there's something official, we're just dealing with rumour. It's interesting that Prince Albert's spokesman would be so definite about there being no other hidden children anywhere when there are still rumours swirling around about how these two children aren't the only ones whose mothers have claimed Albert is the father.

I'm totally conscious we're dealing with rumors, but I would point the fact that's a serious newspaper, not a tabloid, but an usually well-informed paper, one of the most respected of the country, who published the information. So I'm kind to give it more credit than I would give to a tabloid news.

I just got back and I can tell you that no one I know mentioned anything. Neither about CW or Jazmin. THe newspaper announced today, that PA is for 2 days in Slowenia (last time he was away too, when the news broke). They don't always announce his whereabouts, but today it was quite a large article. So there are similarities to last time, but we just need to wait. The book is supposedly going on sale tomorrow. So it might be a marketing strategy, but on the other hand serious journals and news editios have picked up on it and I should expect them to be smarter than falling for such a cheap trick (if that's what it is).

On France 2 you can see a few pics from the visit to slowenia. He refuses apparently to comment. You also have some reactions from people in Monaco, who are pretty cool about it. http://jt.france2.fr/20h/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom