Jazmin Grace Grimaldi Current Events 4 : Feb.2007 - April 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suonymona said:
Nicole learned her lesson--silence is more powerful and thus more lucrative.

<Removed comments/Mandy>
I agree Tamara could learn a few things from Nicole at this point. I think a lot of it is TR thought up until Nicole went public that her daughter was Albert's only child and was the rightful air to the Throne.

Jazmin Grace Rotolo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia In case anyone is looks at the Wikipedia site it has bad information again. Because anyone can change it it's why I've said you have to be careful reading it and quoting from it.

Last edited by a moderator:
LadyMacAlpine said:
I agree Tamara could learn a few things from Nicole at this point. I think a lot of it is TR thought up until Nicole went public that her daughter was Albert's only child and was the rightful air to the Throne.

Jazmin Grace Rotolo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia In case anyone is looks at the Wikipedia site it has bad information again. Because anyone can change it it's why I've said you have to be careful reading it and quoting from it.

Which part of the article is incorrect, LadyMacAlpine?

Avalon said:
Which part of the article is incorrect, LadyMacAlpine?
Her mother, Tamara Rotolo, was a Licensed Real Estate agent in California in July of 1991 when she met Prince Albert during a tennis tournament.
While they did meet at a tennis tournament she was a waitress. This is the second time information has been incorrect on things related to Albert and children but it is about Daniel.

I do have to wonder if Jazmin is being hounded by the paparazzi as stated why haven't we seen many photo's? According to my press sources they don't have an interest in her. In fact this is the exact words used by one.
and they don't think jazmin is attractive with any appeal
The interest is in the gorgeous Charlotte and her brothers.

Also this is from Palm Springs Life.
Jazmin Grace Grimaldi, daughter of Monaco’s Prince Albert and a resident of Palm Desert, writes exclusively for Palm Springs Life about her first humanitarian trip.
But it says she attends a private Catholic school, JSerra, in San Juan Capistrano, California. That's at least a two hour drive with good traffic. Unless she is traveling 4 hours a day for school she isn't living in Palm Springs so why does the article say she is a resident there???? Something is wrong some where.

Last edited:
People call her a princess reallly she is not a princess well maybe a untitled princess I might say.Being born from a famous royal dynasty that is one of Europe's oldest.All this publicity of this 14 yr.old who is an American nineth grader at a local high school in California.Her family seems to putting her out as a potienal princess or something when they did not worry more important things like payings bills and how they are going to get back in life.This girl will only known as a illegitmate child of Prince Albert II of Monaco and nothing else.

LadyMacAlpine said:
While they did meet at a tennis tournament she was a waitress. This is the second time information has been incorrect on things related to Albert and children but it is about Daniel.

Thank you for clarifying LadyMacAlpine. :flowers:
I wasn't sure which part of the article you were refering to and everything seemed fine at first glance.

Avalon said:
I wasn't sure which part of the article you were refering to and everything seemed fine at first glance.
You're welcome. I'm into details its the investigator in me.

Tamara and Jazmin - a good thing?

christinacg said:
I agree, although I think its due to the influence of her mother more than anything.

The mother sounds like she's a publicity hound, ready for every cent she can make off of her child in this celeb-crazed society. Jazmin is suddenly declared Albert's daughter, and WOOSH! she's off to Fiji to promote her "fund". Sounds like someone is trying too hard to look like a Grimaldi/Casiraghi(i.e. Andrea and AMADE in the Philllippines).

Next thing you hear is that Jazmin is starring in her own reality series. :wacko:

Avalon said:
It's also now been corrected to read waitress :) which she was.

TrustWorthy said:
How do you know she has not been sought after by much of the US press?
Maybe because she is from US they excpect her to do more or say more for them than the Euro press -- and she refuses.

How do you know her father disapproves? He could very easily stop her if he wished and certainly could stop the magazines by suing -- he's done neither.
Albert has no power in the US as far as I know. Just as you think he doesn't disapprove, I believe he does. We can't validate our opinions so it's pointless to ask such questions. Jazmin and Tamara have been sought and have sought the press attention. They seem intent on making her into a Princess, which she is not.

Tosca said:
Perhaps it's all that make up that they got her wear. But that girl is very good at posing, surely better than her cousin is. Look at Charlotte's bad posture that has been discussed many a time in the forums.;)

In one of the photos posted with the article she looks very natural, as if she were a born model, which reminded a lot of her grandmother. Whilst Charlotte looks like the girl next door, apart from her beautiful face, but there's plenty of beautiful faces around...JMO, of course!:)
I really don't think you can compare the two. Jazmin is trying to be something that Charlotte already is. Charlotte was surrounded by the comfort of her lineage and the circumstances of her birth are not untoward. Jazmin is struggling to overcome the circumstances of her birth. I think Jazmin is a child and can't really be compared to a young woman. They're both very different and unique in their own way.

I can't help but get the impression that the picture you paint of Jazmin doesn't fit with what I have seen and read in the media, nor with her actions.
Radically opposite. JMO.

what i've read by some people on here about a younger girl is not nice at all.

How do any of you know what she is like or her mother how do you know what her mother means in everything, how do you know jazmin is doing this and that because of who her father is.......Actually no none of you's know but none of you's know either of them personally, all you's have all read is what the press wants to write and what the press wants to tell you, and you's are all falling for it believing everything the press tells you, the press print what they think would make a good story and most of the time it is lies so its makes a story good, what is good about a story telling the whole truth....nothing that is.

I hope that some of you's here would give a young child abit more respect how would you like it if that was you or your daughter spoke about like this.

I'm glad this young girl has got her head on right, she has had a very good education and she has alot of support, what she does is up to her whether its starting a foundation or starting something else.

From what I've read here, the only thing that I really know about Jazmin, is that she is a private person, a teenager who is still in school,concerned with getting an education and not concerned with getting media attention. I don't think it's fair to call her "non educated, self-interested and ridiculous." We really don't know much about her or her situation. Some people really should try not to say such harsh,judgemental things about any person,be they famous or not. We do not have the facts.

The Administrators have made the decision to close this thread.

It is unfortunate that some members cannot engage in discussion without acrimony and personal attacks, and it is disappointing that pleas for politeness and civility have been continually ignored.

Please do not contact the Monaco Moderators over this decision.

If any clarification is required, please PM Warren, Administrator.

Moreover, members are asked not to discuss Jazmin Grace Grimaldi anywhere else on the Royal Forums as these posts will be deleted without notice and members could face disciplinary action.

Mandy, Warren, Ennyllorac, Norwegianne, Elspeth
Administrators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom