The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2006, 12:59 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Smith
I don't think that her mother will do everything to protect her from the press. She called the poor girl Grace Grimaldi - to me that says everything about her. Someone who really wants only the best for the girl would pray every day that the identity of her father will never be public. sorry, that's what I'm thinking!
Merci beaucoup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillia
Well, the press/paprazzis will follow her around now for the rest of her life. I've seen reports that the mother was very excited about the then prospect that her daughter belonged to Albert, because of the 'royalty' piece. So now the girl has to experience being followed everywhere she goes, no more privacy for her and having her freedom taken away, she will be subject to all the criticism and scrutiny of strangers, for everything from her clothes to who she goes around with. She cannot even enjoy going to school in peace.

Oh well, I hope she enjoyed it while she had it, because no more for her. As the saying goes, 'you never miss the water until the well runs dry'. I wonder how much peace and freedom is going for these days?
Perfectly said.

Old 06-03-2006, 01:14 AM
Royal Highness

I don't see anything wrong with calling her daughter Grace Grimaldi since Grimaldi is her father's family name. I think she is trying to make the girl feel proud of her family history and not to feel ashamed of having been born. I am disturbed at the frequent references in almost every article that her mother was a waitress. There is something demeaning the way they put the words together. Waitressing isn't a glamour job, but not the same as prostitution either. It wasn't a problem for Albert when he had the affair with her.

Old 06-03-2006, 01:24 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incas
I don't see anything wrong with calling her daughter Grace Grimaldi since Grimaldi is her father's family name. I think she is trying to make the girl feel proud of her family history and not to feel ashamed of having been born. I am disturb at the frequent references in almost every article that her mother was a waitress. There is something demeaning the way they put the words together. Waitressing isn't a glamour job, but not the same a prostitution either. It was a problem for Albert when he had the affair with her.
Thank you, its about time somebody said that. I mean why are some people so mad that she called her daughter grimaldi. She was so sure its alberts child so she did the appropriate thing. I'm sure she did not know about the rule for not using grimaldi if you are born out of wedlock but still its the kids name. Albert needs to get out of his high horse and let his kids and I repeat his KIDS have his name like it should be. Please talking about how they will not use the grimaldi name. What the .........................That is there name, he should be working in changing their names from whatever it was to grimaldi. They are more grimaldi than the casiraghi's
Old 06-03-2006, 02:07 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by elektraking
She is not that good looking, neither her mom!! She is going to have tough time . I mean the rest of the Grimaldi are very beautiful. Maybe they can fix her up.Like Princess Diaries !!
It shouldn't matter what she looks like her appearance is fine to me.
Old 06-03-2006, 02:46 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by leahteresa
Bravo! He is out and out lying saying he didn't know til a little while ago that she was his child. Hell, I knew he was her father and I've never met any of them.

I have also read that TR's father reported PA has been supporting JGG all along. In his interview on CNN with Larry King PA said he was providing for Alexandre but NC's desire for attention drove her to do her interview. I thought in this last comment was very believable. He also said he did not publically acknowledge Alexandre because he wanted to protect him, another comment that seems to jive with his delay in acknowledgeing JGG. I believe, or have heard that she is now being refered to in news casts as Jasmin Grace Rotolo.
Great post, leahteresa. I do wonder, though, whether PA's desire to "protect" Jazmin and Alexandre was really a desire to "protect" his own image. The way I see it, he knew he had to keep NC quiet, so he acknowledged Alex, bought the villa, etc. But he refused to acknowledge him publicly, hoping that he could put it off (as he had with Jazmin).

I think that's what set NC off--the delay. It is possible PA knew that once NC became known, TR was going to come forward, and he said as much in the Larry King interview ("others in similar situations").

He basically had it arranged so that he appeared to be the swinging bachelor prince with no children, when in fact he had two. Once NC knocked down the first domino, the rest followed quickly.
Old 06-03-2006, 02:50 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabilo
Yeah and it only took him like 14yrs. Shame on him.
PS: Is it just me or does jazmin look exactly like PA now that that matter has been resolved. Its probably just me.
I dont think Jazmin got her father's look.. ..when you dont know Jazmin, you wont ever think she's a daughter of Albert..She looks very much like her mom...

Old 06-03-2006, 03:46 AM
Aristocracy

Royal bed unmade again

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/com...55E663,00.html

Last line: "An unnamed spokesman for Prince Albert said: "We can assure everyone there are no more hidden children." "

Isn't there suppose to be another boy, well now a man, in Germany?
Old 06-03-2006, 04:01 AM
Heir Apparent

To be honest, we don't know how many children Albert has fathered; from now on it would be difficult to believe the Palais denials in this subject: one denial is not good but it would pass; but two!
Old 06-03-2006, 04:47 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryellen1539
Royal bed unmade again

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/com...55E663,00.html

Last line: "An unnamed spokesman for Prince Albert said: "We can assure everyone there are no more hidden children." "

Isn't there suppose to be another boy, well now a man, in Germany?
Another quote from that paper:

"Jazmin is reportedly considering writing a book about her life or moving to France to study."

I can understand she wants to go to France to study, but considering writing a book doesnt make any sense to me. Hopefully it is not true, it doesnt look as a good decision or maybe it is the intentions of her mother.
Old 06-03-2006, 06:01 AM
Courtier

Tamara was very beautiful when she met Albert and I'm sure Jazmin will be a very pretty girl when over her teen years (not that it matters when judging a person, but just for the record).

The problem with calling her daughter Grace Grimaldi, and publicly sue Albert, is not that it was not in her right, because it was, but in attracting the attention of the press on her daughter. Whatever you think about Tamara, Nicole or Albert (and as you've seen I have been quite harsh on him), I think both mothers and father put their children in a very difficult situation by going to the press, and I think a parent should put the well being of the kid first. I know ALbert didn't help, and the blame is mainly on him, but both mothers were not saints either.
Old 06-03-2006, 06:11 AM
Heir Presumptive

From HELLO
The world got one of its first glimpses of the pretty schoolgirl who was revealed as Albert of Monaco's second love child this week. Jazmin Grace Rotolo was seen arriving at her private school in California, where she is in the eighth grade............
http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty.../princealbert/

image from HELLO
Old 06-03-2006, 06:36 AM
Courtier

I wonder if there's anymore. I'm really shock and dissapointed with PRince Albert. Very unresponsible. The first one can be passed as a mistake, but the second - please! Someone teach him the meaning of responsibility
Old 06-03-2006, 08:38 AM
Royal Highness

Here is a good and witty article, and some quotes from it

The Bachelor Prince strikes again

...WHO WOULD have figured that Prince Albert of Monaco was the Kevin Federline of royalty? Another day, another kid.
It turns out the prince, who was single for so long people started to whisper, has not been lacking for female companionship.
Yesterday his lawyer, Thierry Lacoste, acknowledged in the French newspaper, Le Figaro, that Albert is the father of a 14-year-old California girl.
She's the nicely-named Jazmin Grace Grimaldi, and although she is welcome in Monaco (gee, that's big of them), she cannot take the throne, and the royal family does not recognize her use of the Grimaldi name. So says Lacoste....

...It was only last July that Grace's boy admitted he had fathered a child out of wedlock with a former flight attendant from Togo in West Africa. The boy, Alexandre, is now 3 years old. Albert told the New York Times last year that other women had made similar claims. "I don't know of any others that could be true," he said.
Let's try that again.
Rotolo made a paternity claim shortly after Jazmin was born, Albert told the Times, but after a U.S. court dismissed the case, he thought the matter had gone away.
The story of Alexandre brought it back. Hi, dad...
Old 06-03-2006, 09:51 AM
Aristocracy

Location: Harrisburg (outside of Charlotte NC), United States
I think so much criticism has fallen on Princess Stephanie because of her love life and her youngest child being born outside of marriage. Now that criticism should fall on Prince Albert. Shame on him! There is no telling how many children he has out there. I agree with Eliza. He has a responsibilty not only as a parent but as a soverign public figure. I do not think Grace would be amused!!
Old 06-03-2006, 10:53 AM
Serene Highness

I am very amused!
All of that wealth and education and yet still no class!
Old 06-03-2006, 11:31 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel
Another quote from that paper:

"Jazmin is reportedly considering writing a book about her life or moving to France to study."

I can understand she wants to go to France to study, but considering writing a book doesnt make any sense to me. Hopefully it is not true, it doesnt look as a good decision or maybe it is the intentions of her mother.
What type of newspaper is the Herald Sun? Tabloid or legitmate media. I mean, the girl is what...14...not that she cant right a book. But really! I doubt she would have the wherewithall to write about book about finding out you are the iillegimate daughter of a Prince!

I tell you..one of the great things about the Internet is that the news is out there and available. You can read about the days events in Australia, Hong Kong etc and its opened up a whole new world. The bad thing about the internet...people can write whatever they want without any type of responsibility for just saying anything!
Old 06-03-2006, 12:05 PM
Courtier

I'm not surprised, im just disapointed.
I question myself if Princess Grace were live what would she think about this whole thing :(
Old 06-03-2006, 12:14 PM
Nobility

i honestly feel so much for Jazmin. I'm 16 and I know that puberty and school and just this age can be a big pain, but if i had photographers hound me, I think I would go mad! especially since she isn't used to them. little Alex will learn to deal, but Jazmin has to start now and ugh what an age to start. best of luck to her
Old 06-03-2006, 12:15 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace
Tamara was very beautiful when she met Albert and I'm sure Jazmin will be a very pretty girl when over her teen years (not that it matters when judging a person, but just for the record).

The problem with calling her daughter Grace Grimaldi, and publicly sue Albert, is not that it was not in her right, because it was, but in attracting the attention of the press on her daughter. Whatever you think about Tamara, Nicole or Albert (and as you've seen I have been quite harsh on him), I think both mothers and father put their children in a very difficult situation by going to the press, and I think a parent should put the well being of the kid first. I know ALbert didn't help, and the blame is mainly on him, but both mothers were not saints either.
Are there pictures of Tamara when she was younger?
I think Jazmin looks just fine. We haven't seen a real close up of her yet so it is hard to judge..I think she looks like a sweet girl..
Old 06-03-2006, 12:17 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by lashinka2002
I am very amused!
All of that wealth and education and yet still no class!
This says it all.:p

Closed Thread