The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2006, 06:35 PM
Commoner

I would like to know what does PA thought about AIDS. Stéphanie will go to New-York to talk about fighting AIDS.
PA is not a good example. If he had two child, I suppose that he didn't use condoms with lots of women. I really like to have his opinion, in an interview for example.
The fact that he fathered illegitimate child is not really a problem for me, but, the fact that he doesn't take care of him and of women he dated isn't a good example. His sister works hardly with the fight aids monaco.

Old 06-01-2006, 06:44 PM
Courtier

What does this Tamara and daughter look like and where do they live? Are they also black and from Africa?

Old 06-01-2006, 06:45 PM
Courtier

Well for what it's worth, I'm glad that the truth is out. Everyone deserves the truth. But as I said before, I feel incredibly bad for Jazmin. Before she found out the truth, she had a mother and an unknown father, but she had a life.

Now she has a mother who had a one night stand with a prince. No matter how much you try and deny it, there is a certain stigma attached to it (promiscuous). She was married at the time (adultery).
As for her father, and I use that term lightly, she has one now. One that has denied her for 14 years. Now he "might" allow her into his family, and an unknown world, in a unknown country, and he "might" not. This has to hurt. Also the fact that her mother has literally "forced" him into acknowleding her has to hurt. He did not do it of his own accord. also, knowing that you were conceived out of a one night stand, and not a loving caring relationship would hurt a lot.
And now she has no life. Her friends will look at her differently. Her mothers friends will look at "them" differently. She will be hounded by the press for God knows how long. What kind of life is that for a vunerable teenager? Her world has been turned upside down thru no fault of her own. Because of her parents indiscretions, her life is no longer her own. And I'll bet you $5 that no one asked her if she wanted all this to happen. Of course this is my own opinion, but my heart has broken on behalf of this young lady. She is being used as a pawn. But, at least she knows for sure, the truth now, and she will probably never have to worry about $, which is good.
Old 06-01-2006, 06:46 PM
Nobility

i was under the impression Tamara was on vacation with her girlfriend, not husband. which is right?
Old 06-01-2006, 06:46 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH Kimetha
What does this Tamara and daughter look like and where do they live? Are they also black and from Africa?
No. they are white and live here in the U.S. in Calif.
Old 06-01-2006, 06:52 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantednights
i was under the impression Tamara was on vacation with her girlfriend, not husband. which is right?
According to reliable sources, discussion and information on the board, Tamara was on holiday with her girlfriend and was seperated from her husband when she initially met PA.
Old 06-01-2006, 06:57 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitteringTiaras
According to reliable sources, discussion and information on the board, Tamara was on holiday with her girlfriend and was seperated from her husband when she initially met PA.
thank you glittering tiaras :-*
Old 06-01-2006, 06:59 PM
Courtier

Question

I'm expecting an engagement announcement any day now . I think PA needs something to elevate himself above all these past indiscretions and a wedding would probably be a good PR move right now. I agree that Grace and Rainier would probably be appalled at these events (although PR may have known of these children before his passing). Grace I'm sure had she lived, would have been pretty shocked.
Old 06-01-2006, 07:02 PM
Aristocracy

I feel bad for both children. Ideally, it is not good for children to come to know their father after paternity suits, of varying lengths in this case. I can't imagine a man having the exact same difficult and embarrassing experience twice. How odd.
Old 06-01-2006, 07:10 PM
Nobility

I know this may be unpopular, but I don't see Albert as bad as many of you make him out to be - I see a sense of decency. He financially supported Alexandre before he was born and it seems that he has been supporting Jazmin. Recently, there have been several out-of-wedlock children in other royal household where the father has NEVER acknowledged their children. In the Netherlands, Queen Beatrix's father only acknowledged his two daughters after he died.

Here's a link to an article where Tamara's father said that Albert has always financially supported Jazmin. Of course he was irresponsible by protecting himself from a possible unwanted birth, but so was Nicole and Tamara (and I wondered how many of you have had sex where the man wasn't wearing a condom). It's amazing that most are willing to ignore the fact that these women also chose (probably with good reasons) to have unprotected sex with Prince Albert. Can anyone possibly understand how a man may have a hard time bonding with children that he did not choose to have and did not choose the mothers to have a child with. Regardless if you think it's right. How many of you would be elated and happily await the birth of a child from a woman that you had a two week fling with and had sex with her within hours of meeting her? Parenthood means more than blood ties, that's why adoptions work so well. Albert chooses to have unprotected sex (so everyone can flog him for that), but he did not choose to have children with these women (and yes, I know how children are born, and I'm sure he does and so should Nicole and Tamara). Perhaps, some of you could try to understand this between all these unrealistic ranting of why can't Albert just have this idealistic happy father relationship with these two children.

So, please do not be surprise in the future when Albert shows public affection for the children HE CHOOSES to have with the woman that HE CHOOSES to love and marry.

http://www.10news.com/entertainment/9307052/detail.html
Excerpt...

In the San Francisco suburb of Fremont, Rotolo's father, Sam Rotolo, 75, said the family has known since Jazmin was born that she was the prince's child. He said that Albert has provided financial support.

The retired autoworker said his daughter, Tamara, was raised in his middle-class home. Her mother died in 2002, he said.

"She's a wonderful, young woman," Sam Rotolo said.
Old 06-01-2006, 07:12 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakshmi
It is so bad that papparazzi don't live poor Jazmin alone. :( I think that Tamara and first of all P Albert should do everything to protect her privacy. I hope that she will have normal youthhood.
I don't think that her mother will do everything to protect her from the press. She called the poor girl Grace Grimaldi - to me that says everything about her. Someone who really wants only the best for the girl would pray every day that the identity of her father will never be public. sorry, that's what I'm thinking!
Old 06-01-2006, 07:16 PM
Nobility

if anyone is interested. this forums is mainly american teenagers. some of their responses to this is sorta funny.

http://community.livejournal.com/ohn...tml?style=mine
Old 06-01-2006, 07:25 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackswife
I'm expecting an engagement announcement any day now . I think PA needs something to elevate himself above all these past indiscretions and a wedding would probably be a good PR move right now. I agree that Grace and Rainier would probably be appalled at these events (although PR may have known of these children before his passing). Grace I'm sure had she lived, would have been pretty shocked.
I have to slightly disagree with you.

An announcement, if his love for Charlene is serious enough for marriage, may not come until later in the year. If PA chooses to make an announcement that serious to distract people from the recent news, he isn't as smart as I thought he was. If he has intelligent PR advisors who sincerely have PA best interest in mind, they shouldn't let him make such an statement.

The whole Charlene ordeal should be put on the backburner for now. Let things settle in Monaco before a new media storm blows through the country. People, including all of us royal watchers and Mods., need a break from all this.:p
Old 06-01-2006, 07:30 PM
Nobility

On another note, this acknowledgement has to be a huge relief for Albert. I just wished he had acknowledged Jazmin when he acknowledged Alexandre. In the long run, it would have been much easier. Now, people are going to expect other children to come out of the woodwork every year. Yes, people are going to talk and he will get publicly flogged, but after 14 years it must have impacted him mentally. Perhaps this hanging over his head has affected his marital situation. Tamara was bold when she showed up at an event and shoved Jazmin in his face. This act probably made him provide financially support just to quiet her (which she was until Alexandre came out). Imagine if she would have done this again during any marriage preparation time.

I want to say we might see a new Albert. But then, let's not forget in 2001 he picked Charlene out of a crowd one day and she spent the night with him (returning to her hotel at 5 am in the morning). So we know at least in 2001 he still had a penchant for picking up strangers and taking them home (and Nicole said she was involved with him from 1997 to 2002).

Unless he and Charlene are planning a wedding, there's still the possibility that he could have another out-of-wedlock child if he is not wearing a condom with her (instead on relying on the woman's contraceptive). One really doesn't know with Albert.
Old 06-01-2006, 07:31 PM
Aristocracy

MyAdia-some excellent points. Honorably,money-wise,he h as been. But I feel disappointed with Prince Albert holding out and waiting so long. I think that's a bunch of xxxx as said by LeCoste. Prince Albert has taken advantage of his royal priviliges, his appeal with crazy women. He somehow, has put himself above the law of man and morality. He has blatantly disrespected the laws of procreation and reproduction-blatantly. Otherwise, he would have used protection in his postion.

What I think, now he wants R-e-sp-e-c-t for his family. He wants wholesomeness for his family. Look at all the damage thats been committed "just for a thrill"
Old 06-01-2006, 07:35 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH Kimetha
If you look back at parts I and II of the Jazmin thread (a link to part II can be found in the first post of this thread), you'll see photos of them.
Old 06-01-2006, 07:38 PM
Administrator

I am sorry..the only people that I feel for are the children (Jazmin and Alexandre). Prince Albert is a disgrace. Its one thing to have one illegimate child but to have TWO and have it come out in teh same way.And has he learned ANYTHING...Jazmin is like 14...hasn't he ever heard of a condom! If he had acknowledged them at birth and made arrangements with the mother I am sure we would have not the media circus that we have today.

In regards to the women, yes they (from what I know) appear to be scheming. Having unprotected (we assume) sex with a rich man...but guess what...they didn't have sex by themselves. As another member said..when you have unprotected sex, you are playing Russian roulette with possible sexually transmitted diseases and children.

And Ihaven't been following the Alexandre/Nicole thing too closely..but is the child truly forbidden from coming to Monaco? And in regards to Jazmin's lastname, her mother could have put anything on her certificate and it could stand as her last name. Also, does Albert have American citizenship as the son of an American mother?
Old 06-01-2006, 07:45 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk1189
I am sorry..the only people that I feel for are the children (Jazmin and Alexandre). Prince Albert is a disgrace. Its one thing to have one illegimate child but to have TWO and have it come out in teh same way.And has he learned ANYTHING...Jazmin is like 14...hasn't he ever heard of a condom! If he had acknowledged them at birth and made arrangements with the mother I am sure we would have not the media circus that we have today.

In regards to the women, yes they (from what I know) appear to be scheming. Having unprotected (we assume) sex with a rich man...but guess what...they didn't have sex by themselves. As another member said..when you have unprotected sex, you are playing Russian roulette with possible sexually transmitted diseases and children.

And Ihaven't been following the Alexandre/Nicole thing too closely..but is the child truly forbidden from coming to Monaco? And in regards to Jazmin's lastname, her mother could have put anything on her certificate and it could stand as her last name. Also, does Albert have American citizenship as the son of an American mother?
i believe they all gave up their american passports back in the 60s because of taxes or something like that. he could claim it again, but why would he?
Old 06-01-2006, 07:49 PM
Administrator

I only asked about his American citizenship because its been suggested that Jazmin couldn't use Grimaldi as her last name and I guess I am wondering...if she is an American citizen and he is not...how can he stop her? I guess its different for Alexandre cause he lives in France.
Old 06-01-2006, 08:13 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neat2912
MyAdia-some excellent points. Honorably,money-wise,he h as been. But I feel disappointed with Prince Albert holding out and waiting so long. I think that's a bunch of xxxx as said by LeCoste. Prince Albert has taken advantage of his royal priviliges, his appeal with crazy women. He somehow, has put himself above the law of man and morality. He has blatantly disrespected the laws of procreation and reproduction-blatantly. Otherwise, he would have used protection in his postion.

What I think, now he wants R-e-sp-e-c-t for his family. He wants wholesomeness for his family. Look at all the damage thats been committed "just for a thrill"
I agree with you, Neat2912. He'd better get all of his children out in the open. One more and he is a laughingstock (if not already). I would like to know when this "parade of horribles" will stop...you know, the kind of parade where each float is increasingly worse than the previous one (and I am not referring to the children--only PA's conduct).

I think the only "float" left is the wedding. I feel sorry for the Monegasque people--what an embarassment. :o

Closed Thread