The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2006, 12:22 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Star
I read the bio on Prince Albert on the web it said that Jazmin could not be in line to the throne not only because she was born illegitmate but because the mother Tamara Rotolo was still legally married to another man so even if Albert were to marry Tamara their daughter Jazmin would not be in line to the throne of Monaco period.
I think it's very safe to say no one expects that to ever happen (mother and father to marry) -- we've all moved on to the relationship between father and daughter.

Old 12-31-2006, 02:40 AM
Courtier

I think that is best for Jazmin not to be head of state she has thrown in the spotlight by her mother and the fact that her father is a royal prince and he is a sovereign. It can't be easy for this girl everywhere she goes a lens is in her face taking pictures no type of privacy at all. But that is the price that her mother and her had to pay by the prince officially annoucing Jazmin Grace Grimadli as his daughter sometimes you have to sacfrice things to get want you want in life and this is one of those situation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustWorthy
I think it's very safe to say no one expects that to ever happen (mother and father to marry) -- we've all moved on to the relationship between father and daughter.

Old 12-31-2006, 01:37 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
It can't be easy for this girl everywhere she goes a lens is in her face taking pidtures no type of privacy at all. But that is the price that her mother and her had to pay by the prince officially annoucing Jazmin Grace Grimadli as his daughter sometimes you have to sacfrice things to get want you want in life and this is one of those situation.

It seems she enjoying being in the spotlight, if not she wouldn´t be involved in those "charities", with all the media behind her.So there´s no sacrifice at all.But that ´s what her mother wanted, she´s found the way to profit from this situation.
Old 12-31-2006, 01:47 PM
Courtier

I disagree with you respectfully rosana because I see it as an sacifrice because Jazmin as no privacy at all before Tamara her mother made her father Albert publicy recongize her as his daughter. Jazmin might enjoy the spotlight now and the paparazzi but sooner or later she will end up hating it.The only good thing you mention was charity it is a great thing to help the less fortunate.I don't care if her mother Tamara is filling her bank account because of this Tamara will too soon not like it anymore the pressures are going to take it's toll one both Jazmin and her mother Tamara like theold saying be careful want you wish because it can come true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosana
It seems she enjoying being in the spotlight, if not she wouldn´t be involved in those "charities", with all the media behind her.So there´s no sacrifice at all.But that ´s what her mother wanted, she´s found the way to profit from this situation.

Old 12-31-2006, 05:36 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Location: Down the street. It's the third house on the right, United States
Quote:
I disagree with you respectfully rosana because I see it as an sacifrice because Jazmin as no privacy at all before Tamara her mother made her father Albert publicy recongize her as his daughter. Jazmin might enjoy the spotlight now and the paparazzi but sooner or later she will end up hating it.The only good thing you mention was charity it is a great thing to help the less fortunate.I don't care if her mother Tamara is filling her bank account because of this Tamara will too soon not like it anymore the pressures are going to take it's toll one both Jazmin and her mother Tamara like theold saying be careful want you wish because it can come true.
I would assume she had some say in her father recognizing her. I don't think he just out of the blue announced this. There was probably some discussion between Albert, Tamara & Jazmin. She doesn't seem to be bothered that much here in the states by the press. I've hardly seen anything about her.

Old 12-31-2006, 05:55 PM
Courtier

I still think that is not easy to adjust to knowing that your father just so happens to be a prince and even she and her mother has something to do with him acknoweledging her as his daughter her and her mother should have know that the media will all over them. People say she feels comfortable yes for now but in do time those feelings will certainly change.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Jennifer
I would assume she had some say in her father recognizing her. I don't think he just out of the blue announced this. There was probably some discussion between Albert, Tamara & Jazmin. She doesn't seem to be bothered that much here in the states by the press. I've hardly seen anything about her.
Old 12-31-2006, 06:03 PM
Heir Presumptive

{removed speculation- Lady Jennifer}

I also heard what you said Next Star since Tamara was still legally married even if she and Albert were to marry which isn't likely from what I heard Jazmin still wouldn't be eligible. It's a shame that Jazmin has more to deal with then most teens like acne and bad hair days in school pictures or who will ask her to the dance. She'll never know who her true friends are and if a man loves her for herself or how much money she will inherit. Wonder how many more photo's of her in a bath robe will show up in her life?
Old 12-31-2006, 06:16 PM
Administrator

I think sometimes we all forget that Jazmin is in fact a teenager, and the fact that everyone has made these judgement calls on her personality, her actions, etc...without really knowing the true facts is slighty disturbing. If she was in her 20's and 30's, then yes, I can see where people could question some of her actions, but she's a child for goodness sake. She is still learning and growing as a person, let's not tar her with the belief that she is a gold digger, manipulative, etc. In the last couple of months, she has seen her life undergo significant changes....she is going to make mistakes. That's what people do.
Old 12-31-2006, 07:19 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Jennifer
The announcement was the result of Nicole going to the press with Alexandre that Albert decided to recognize Jazmin. Apparently once Alexandre became public the press were zealously persuing Jazmin so Albert decided to go ahead with it. I remember reading that he had hoped to keep it quiet until she was 18 but he felt he couldn't. Tamara over the years tried very hard for acknowlegement of Jazmin including lawsuits. I also read that Albert had been supporting Jazmin for a long time. The question now is how is she handling the press which in the US as far as I can tell has died down but not in Europe where a lot of the photos we see of them seem to happen.
Old 12-31-2006, 09:06 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosana
She may or she may not. I'm not sure yet. However, her "stage mother" Tamera is probably quite happy that she's getting her recognition.

It's possible the Tamera nursed the Princess fairytale from Jazmin's infancy. It's what American girls grown up believing in. The handsome prince, the castle.

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife" Pride and Prejudice
Old 01-01-2007, 11:01 AM
Aristocracy

I just hope that 2007 will bring Jazmin closer to her father.
Old 01-04-2007, 05:05 PM
Aristocracy

Jazmin Grace in Fiji

Here's an article published this week about her Fiji trip
http://www.frau-im-spiegel.de/

http://www.frau-im-spiegel.de/leute/albert-02-07.html

http://www.frau-im-spiegel.de/leute/...02-07.html?p=2

http://i3.tinypic.com/33ndz61.jpg

I have inside pages in .PDF and can't figure out how to post it.
Old 01-04-2007, 07:01 PM
Aristocracy

I have no idea what that article says, but I just assume that the little princess is doing her royal duties for the good of mankind.
Old 01-04-2007, 10:42 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashajones
I just hope that 2007 will bring Jazmin closer to her father.
That is such a kindhearted thought Sashajones.
Old 01-05-2007, 01:02 AM
Serene Highness

Trustworthy, thanks for posting article about Jazmin. I wish I knew German. What I understand they posted Jazmin's diary from the trip. I couldn't find diary on her fund webside. Is it possible that somebody(maybe Tamara) sent this diary to the media,to promote Jazmin as princess? I wish Jazmin to have as normal adolescence as possible.

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 01-05-2007, 01:32 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakshmi
Trustworthy, thanks for posting article about Jazmin. I wish I knew German. What I understand they posted Jazmin's diary from the trip. I couldn't find diary on her fund webside. Is it possible that somebody(maybe Tamara) sent this diary to the media,to promote Jazmin as princess? I wish Jazmin to have as normal adolescence as possible.

I understand German enough to read the article -- her mother was not on the trip, it as something she (JGG) has wanted to do for a long time and with the support of her father she was finally able to do it, it is formated as a diary but it is not her diary and there are no direct quotes from her. Apparently they pieced together her trip by contacting and quoting; Police Department, School Administrator, Hospital staff and the owner of the boat. www.tuitai.com
Old 01-05-2007, 02:43 AM
Courtier

Nice to see that Albert is trying to get to know his daughter Jazmin and she wants to know him as well. I am happy that Tamara is staying out of the situation and letting her spend quality time with his daughter. Albert sure does have a lot of catching up to do just to my knowlegde please do not get offend to wthat I am saying. TrustWorthy thanks for the link pages even though I do not know german it still nice to know that Jazmin and Albert's relationship is growing.
Old 01-05-2007, 03:14 AM
Serene Highness

Trustworthy, I tried to use translator to understand this article. You are right this is not Jazmi'ns diary. It looks like they interviewed people from Fiji who met Jazmin during her trip. Everyone who met Jazmin seemed to like her.

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 01-19-2007, 12:32 PM
Aristocracy

http://www.myimagehosting.com/pic.ph...031S14&i=48144
Old 01-23-2007, 05:40 AM
Courtier

what's that trustworthy? it doesn't work for me.

Closed Thread