The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #881  
Old 12-31-2006, 12:22 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: San Francisco, United States
Posts: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Star
I read the bio on Prince Albert on the web it said that Jazmin could not be in line to the throne not only because she was born illegitmate but because the mother Tamara Rotolo was still legally married to another man so even if Albert were to marry Tamara their daughter Jazmin would not be in line to the throne of Monaco period.
I think it's very safe to say no one expects that to ever happen (mother and father to marry) -- we've all moved on to the relationship between father and daughter.
__________________

  #882  
Old 12-31-2006, 02:40 AM
Next Star's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: ******, United States
Posts: 839
I think that is best for Jazmin not to be head of state she has thrown in the spotlight by her mother and the fact that her father is a royal prince and he is a sovereign. It can't be easy for this girl everywhere she goes a lens is in her face taking pictures no type of privacy at all. But that is the price that her mother and her had to pay by the prince officially annoucing Jazmin Grace Grimadli as his daughter sometimes you have to sacfrice things to get want you want in life and this is one of those situation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustWorthy
I think it's very safe to say no one expects that to ever happen (mother and father to marry) -- we've all moved on to the relationship between father and daughter.

__________________

__________________
Patience is a virtue.
  #883  
Old 12-31-2006, 01:37 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: ......, Argentina
Posts: 1,383
Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Star
It can't be easy for this girl everywhere she goes a lens is in her face taking pidtures no type of privacy at all. But that is the price that her mother and her had to pay by the prince officially annoucing Jazmin Grace Grimadli as his daughter sometimes you have to sacfrice things to get want you want in life and this is one of those situation.



It seems she enjoying being in the spotlight, if not she wouldn´t be involved in those "charities", with all the media behind her.So there´s no sacrifice at all.But that ´s what her mother wanted, she´s found the way to profit from this situation.
  #884  
Old 12-31-2006, 01:47 PM
Next Star's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: ******, United States
Posts: 839
I disagree with you respectfully rosana because I see it as an sacifrice because Jazmin as no privacy at all before Tamara her mother made her father Albert publicy recongize her as his daughter. Jazmin might enjoy the spotlight now and the paparazzi but sooner or later she will end up hating it.The only good thing you mention was charity it is a great thing to help the less fortunate.I don't care if her mother Tamara is filling her bank account because of this Tamara will too soon not like it anymore the pressures are going to take it's toll one both Jazmin and her mother Tamara like theold saying be careful want you wish because it can come true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosana
It seems she enjoying being in the spotlight, if not she wouldn´t be involved in those "charities", with all the media behind her.So there´s no sacrifice at all.But that ´s what her mother wanted, she´s found the way to profit from this situation.

__________________
Patience is a virtue.
  #885  
Old 12-31-2006, 05:36 PM
Moderator Emeritus
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Down the street. It's the third house on the right, United States
Posts: 7,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Star
I disagree with you respectfully rosana because I see it as an sacifrice because Jazmin as no privacy at all before Tamara her mother made her father Albert publicy recongize her as his daughter. Jazmin might enjoy the spotlight now and the paparazzi but sooner or later she will end up hating it.The only good thing you mention was charity it is a great thing to help the less fortunate.I don't care if her mother Tamara is filling her bank account because of this Tamara will too soon not like it anymore the pressures are going to take it's toll one both Jazmin and her mother Tamara like theold saying be careful want you wish because it can come true.
I would assume she had some say in her father recognizing her. I don't think he just out of the blue announced this. There was probably some discussion between Albert, Tamara & Jazmin. She doesn't seem to be bothered that much here in the states by the press. I've hardly seen anything about her.
__________________
"Life is a succession of moments. To live each one is to succeed." - Corita Kent
Live, Highlander. Grow stronger. Fight another day. Highlander: The Series

  #886  
Old 12-31-2006, 05:55 PM
Next Star's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: ******, United States
Posts: 839
I still think that is not easy to adjust to knowing that your father just so happens to be a prince and even she and her mother has something to do with him acknoweledging her as his daughter her and her mother should have know that the media will all over them. People say she feels comfortable yes for now but in do time those feelings will certainly change.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Jennifer
I would assume she had some say in her father recognizing her. I don't think he just out of the blue announced this. There was probably some discussion between Albert, Tamara & Jazmin. She doesn't seem to be bothered that much here in the states by the press. I've hardly seen anything about her.
__________________
Patience is a virtue.
  #887  
Old 12-31-2006, 06:03 PM
LadyMacAlpine's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: *****, United States
Posts: 2,304
{removed speculation- Lady Jennifer}

I also heard what you said Next Star since Tamara was still legally married even if she and Albert were to marry which isn't likely from what I heard Jazmin still wouldn't be eligible. It's a shame that Jazmin has more to deal with then most teens like acne and bad hair days in school pictures or who will ask her to the dance. She'll never know who her true friends are and if a man loves her for herself or how much money she will inherit. Wonder how many more photo's of her in a bath robe will show up in her life?
  #888  
Old 12-31-2006, 06:16 PM
Zonk's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Somewhere in, United States
Posts: 11,330
I think sometimes we all forget that Jazmin is in fact a teenager, and the fact that everyone has made these judgement calls on her personality, her actions, etc...without really knowing the true facts is slighty disturbing. If she was in her 20's and 30's, then yes, I can see where people could question some of her actions, but she's a child for goodness sake. She is still learning and growing as a person, let's not tar her with the belief that she is a gold digger, manipulative, etc. In the last couple of months, she has seen her life undergo significant changes....she is going to make mistakes. That's what people do.
  #889  
Old 12-31-2006, 07:19 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Philadelphia, United States
Posts: 1,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Jennifer
I would assume she had some say in her father recognizing her. I don't think he just out of the blue announced this. There was probably some discussion between Albert, Tamara & Jazmin. She doesn't seem to be bothered that much here in the states by the press. I've hardly seen anything about her.
The announcement was the result of Nicole going to the press with Alexandre that Albert decided to recognize Jazmin. Apparently once Alexandre became public the press were zealously persuing Jazmin so Albert decided to go ahead with it. I remember reading that he had hoped to keep it quiet until she was 18 but he felt he couldn't. Tamara over the years tried very hard for acknowlegement of Jazmin including lawsuits. I also read that Albert had been supporting Jazmin for a long time. The question now is how is she handling the press which in the US as far as I can tell has died down but not in Europe where a lot of the photos we see of them seem to happen.
  #890  
Old 12-31-2006, 09:06 PM
BurberryBrit's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: onthenet, United States
Posts: 1,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosana
It seems she enjoying being in the spotlight, if not she wouldn´t be involved in those "charities", with all the media behind her.So there´s no sacrifice at all.But that ´s what her mother wanted, she´s found the way to profit from this situation.
She may or she may not. I'm not sure yet. However, her "stage mother" Tamera is probably quite happy that she's getting her recognition.

It's possible the Tamera nursed the Princess fairytale from Jazmin's infancy. It's what American girls grown up believing in. The handsome prince, the castle.
__________________
Für Gott, Fürst und Vaterland

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife" Pride and Prejudice
  #891  
Old 01-01-2007, 11:01 AM
sashajones's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: boston, United States
Posts: 159
I just hope that 2007 will bring Jazmin closer to her father.
  #892  
Old 01-04-2007, 05:05 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: San Francisco, United States
Posts: 122
Jazmin Grace in Fiji

Here's an article published this week about her Fiji trip
http://www.frau-im-spiegel.de/

http://www.frau-im-spiegel.de/leute/albert-02-07.html

http://www.frau-im-spiegel.de/leute/...02-07.html?p=2

http://i3.tinypic.com/33ndz61.jpg

I have inside pages in .PDF and can't figure out how to post it.
  #893  
Old 01-04-2007, 07:01 PM
sashajones's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: boston, United States
Posts: 159
I have no idea what that article says, but I just assume that the little princess is doing her royal duties for the good of mankind.
  #894  
Old 01-04-2007, 10:42 PM
mw7060a's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: , United States
Posts: 229
Quote:
Originally Posted by sashajones
I just hope that 2007 will bring Jazmin closer to her father.
That is such a kindhearted thought Sashajones.
  #895  
Old 01-05-2007, 01:02 AM
Lakshmi's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: *, United States
Posts: 1,226
Trustworthy, thanks for posting article about Jazmin. I wish I knew German. What I understand they posted Jazmin's diary from the trip. I couldn't find diary on her fund webside. Is it possible that somebody(maybe Tamara) sent this diary to the media,to promote Jazmin as princess? I wish Jazmin to have as normal adolescence as possible.
__________________
"Do what you feel in your heart to be right - for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't.''
Eleanor Roosevelt

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
  #896  
Old 01-05-2007, 01:32 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: San Francisco, United States
Posts: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakshmi
Trustworthy, thanks for posting article about Jazmin. I wish I knew German. What I understand they posted Jazmin's diary from the trip. I couldn't find diary on her fund webside. Is it possible that somebody(maybe Tamara) sent this diary to the media,to promote Jazmin as princess? I wish Jazmin to have as normal adolescence as possible.

I understand German enough to read the article -- her mother was not on the trip, it as something she (JGG) has wanted to do for a long time and with the support of her father she was finally able to do it, it is formated as a diary but it is not her diary and there are no direct quotes from her. Apparently they pieced together her trip by contacting and quoting; Police Department, School Administrator, Hospital staff and the owner of the boat. www.tuitai.com
  #897  
Old 01-05-2007, 02:43 AM
Next Star's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: ******, United States
Posts: 839
Nice to see that Albert is trying to get to know his daughter Jazmin and she wants to know him as well. I am happy that Tamara is staying out of the situation and letting her spend quality time with his daughter. Albert sure does have a lot of catching up to do just to my knowlegde please do not get offend to wthat I am saying. TrustWorthy thanks for the link pages even though I do not know german it still nice to know that Jazmin and Albert's relationship is growing.
__________________
Patience is a virtue.
  #898  
Old 01-05-2007, 03:14 AM
Lakshmi's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: *, United States
Posts: 1,226
Trustworthy, I tried to use translator to understand this article. You are right this is not Jazmi'ns diary. It looks like they interviewed people from Fiji who met Jazmin during her trip. Everyone who met Jazmin seemed to like her.
__________________
"Do what you feel in your heart to be right - for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't.''
Eleanor Roosevelt

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
  #899  
Old 01-19-2007, 12:32 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: San Francisco, United States
Posts: 122
http://www.myimagehosting.com/pic.ph...031S14&i=48144
  #900  
Old 01-23-2007, 05:40 AM
Paula**'s Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Posts: 661
what's that trustworthy? it doesn't work for me.
__________________

Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Jazmin Grace Grimaldi Current Events 4 : Feb.2007 - April 2007 Lady Jennifer Current Events Archive 43 04-09-2007 02:14 AM
Charlene Wittstock Current Events 7 : Nov.2006 - Jan.2007 tbhrc Current Events Archive 201 01-11-2007 07:35 PM
Jazmin Grace Grimaldi (Rotolo) 2 : April 2006 - June 2006 Elspeth Current Events Archive 229 06-01-2006 03:21 AM




Popular Tags
andrew scott cooper ascot 2016 best gown best gown september 2016 best hat best outfit catherine middleton style coronation coup d'etat crown prince haakon crown princess mary crown princess mary fashion crown princess mette-marit current events dictatorship duchess of cambridge e-mail fashion poll grand duke jean greece kate middleton king abdullah ii king felipe king felipe vi king willem-alexander member introduction monarchy murder new zealand nobel gala norway november 2016 october 2016 opening of parliament picture of the week prince bernhard prince charles princess madeleine princess marie princess marie events princess mary princess mary daytime fashion princess mary fashion princess mary hats princess mette-marit fashion and style queen letizia queen letizia casual outfits queen letizia daytime fashion queen letizia fashion queen letizia style queen mathilde queen mathildes outfits queen maxima queen maxima casual wear queen maxima daytime fashion queen maxima fashion queen maxima hats queen maxima style queen rania royal fashion september 2016 state visit state visit to denmark succession sweden the duchess of cambridge the duchess of cambridge casual wear the duchess of cambridge daytime fashion the duchess of cambridge fashion the duchess of cambridge hats


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:14 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2016
Jelsoft Enterprises