Jazmin Grace Grimaldi Current Events 3 : June 2006 - Jan.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always knew Jazmin wasn't an innocent participant. Her mother doesen't seem as a good influence on the girl. She wants her daughter to attain fame and to become Albert's heir.

Everyone needs to take a step back & calm down. Everyone is allowed an opinion, even if its one you don't agree with. Remember, Jazmin, her mother, family, friends, etc. are people.
Please remember to
stay on topic, otherwise posts will be deleted. If the rules can't be followed, then the thread will be closed.

Thank you.

Princely Family of Monaco Moderators

Last edited:
Just to add my two cents, I remember Chelsea having a much fatter face at this age. I would not say Jazmin looks that much like her. Anyway, Jazmin now has celebrity status be it positive or negative. And, its only a matter of time before we see her on MTV or in some teem movie. Just wait and watch!

I think she's very pretty, very elegant, very poised.
IMO she's got a bit of Grace running through her veins
because it certainly doesn't seem like she got this from her parents.

LadyMacAlpine said:
If you honestly believed that part I bold typed than you shouldn't have been one the ones demanding recognition but supported Albert denying paternity as I did (but knowing they were)to allow his children to grow up quietly away from the press. The fact remains Tamara pushed for it and stole the freedoms these children will never know of what a normal childhood would have been like and for what? Fame and money nothing more. Albert could have still maintained a private life with these and all children he may have outside of marriage caused by accidents when the woman didn't take their birth control pills the swore they were on. And those demanding it to have something else to talk about on the Internet look at in the magazines as they try to cover their faces tired of being chased by the paparazzi etc like you keep posting the articles and photo's from.

Just my opinion.

Albert never denied the paternity of Jazmin or Alexandre - never!

Tamara sought monitary support for her daughter in the only manner that was open to her after Albert (at Rainier's bidding) cut her out of his life with an infant Jazmin, which was to seek a court order forcing him to provide her with monitary support.

How many of us here are low income single mothers as Tamara was at that time??? Seeking child support is now actually required by some states before the state will even think of providing aid to needy mothers and fathers.

It is not a question of Albert and Tamara's relationship being wrong or right it was a question of a single mother working as a waitress being able to support her child. A child that had a multi-millionaire for a father and that father's natural responsiblity to care for his own child.

After Tamara's frustrated attempts to have Albert acknowledge his daughter and accept some responsiblity for her (which is what any other mother would have done in her particular situation) she actually remained pretty low profile.

It as Nicole who actually forced the issue and wouldn't accept to keep the arrangements that she and Albert made private. She forced Albert to make it public that Alexandre was her son and that he had accepted legal responsiblity for him. Albert had been providing monitary support for both Nicole and Alexandre prior to his birth. Unfortunatly, Jazmin did not have this luxury for some time.

Once Albert went public and acknowledged Alexandre why shouldn't Tamara want the same for her daughter. I would imagine that Jazmin was more than a little wounded by not having the same acknowledment for more than 14 years that Alexandre got as an infant. They are each his children and should have been treated equally. It was mentioned at the time that Albert acknowledged her that her paternity had been "legally" established some weeks before but that both parties wanted it to remain private until Jazmin was 18. It was only the media's constant attention that forced him to make the statement.

Tamara had remained relatively mute on the matter for nearly a decade. Giving only seldom interviews with authors and reports where necessary to affirm that Jazmin was the daughter of Albert. I doubt anyone would have rolled over and suddenly decided to claim another father knowing full well that she was Albert's child. Tamara did tell John Glatt (the only member of the "press" that I have read an interview with by her since her court hearing) that Albert had never publically denied that he was Jazmin's father, and that was all she asked of him.

Tamara had nothing to do with anything that happened to Alexandre. Nicole sued for support and paternity (which was legally granted). After she got this support and legal (though private) recognition she pushed forward with the press to force Albert's hand on making Alexandre's paternity public. That was not Tamara's doing. It was more than a year later that Albert made it public that Jazmin was, indeed, his daughter.

While I disagree with the manner in which Nicole went about her plans I don't disagree with her desire to have her son formally acknowledged by his own father. I mean seriously what child wants to grow up treated as some dirty little secret and afraid to be seen in public with your father or even to tell your classmates who your father is. Can you imagine the psychological effects this would have on any child?

Alexandre and Jazmin have done nothing wrong. They are the innocent vicitims of their own parents lust and seflishness. Now it appears they are to be the vicitims of not only the press but us, as well.

Jazmin and Alexandre together with their mother's don't appear to be in competition with anyone. They appear, to me at least, to be going about their lives now that the initial dust has settled. Jazmin travels to Monaco and France to visit her father. I certainly can't be the only person who assumes it is natural for a child to attempt to form a relationship with her father? The tabloid press snaps her in airports or leaving her father's home and she is considered to be a bad apple or courting the press by doing normal things? She seems to be a normal teenager. She's only 14 and after many, many years of having to hide who she is she's now free to openly visit her father without hiding.

She and Alexandre are just kids who need to be allowed to form a relationship with their father. They can't be blamed that the press hunts them and stalks them to see what dates they visit and waits outside their homes and schools.

Jazmin's work with the JazminFund seems rather mature and socially responsible. The pictures on her website show her trying to help others not auditioning for a role in Paris Hilton's next movie.

Neither Jazmin nor Alexandre seem to be seeking anything extraordinary. Everyone acts like that they should be shamed for being "illegitimate." No one mentions them just as Albert's children they are always "illegitimate" like that makes them any less his children. It certainly isn't going to make them want any less of a relationship with their own father.

As for looks, Jazmin is only 14. Her grand mother, Princess Grace, a notorious beauty even looked ackward at that age. Besides, aren't we as adults just a little above picking on the looks of a 14 year old kid. Both she and Alexandre are rather attractive for their respective ages.

I hope that Jazmin continues her charity work with the Jazmin Fund. If she can help another person because of being Albert's daughter then so be it. At least, she's helping someone.

Normally, I wouldn't be so tedious and long winded but it bothers me that so many are willing to villify Alexandre and Jazmin for who their father is and for having mothers who weren't wed to him, as if they themselves had a hand in the fates.

I say......When life gives you lemons why not make lemonaide!

Last edited:
Lalla Meriem said:
Albert never denied the paternity of Jazmin or Alexandre - never!

Tamara sought monitary support for her daughter in the only manner that was open to her after Albert (at Rainier's bidding) cut her out of his life with an infant Jazmin, which was to seek a court order forcing him to provide her with monitary support.

{removed off topic part of post- Lady Jennifer}

However, with this said -- I would like to make one correction: Tamara has never spoken, given an interview or provided any photos to the press -- ever. It is simply a matter of people trying to make money off the situation by taking advantage of misleading the press for profit. And what better subject to do this to than one who has remained private and loyal to her child and the father by NOT speaking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lalla Meriem said:
As for looks, Jazmin is only 14. Her grand mother, Princess Grace, a notorious beauty even looked ackward at that age. Besides, aren't we as adults just a little above picking on the looks of a 14 year old kid. Both she and Alexandre are rather attractive for their respective ages.

I have not said anything negative about her appearance. I agreed that she resembles Chelsea CLinton at that age. There is one photograph in which there is a likeness to her. I did not say she was the splitting image of her. I also did not say that she is unattractive or that Chelsea is unattractive. I didn't even say that she was "ackward". The child is actually quiet pretty for her fourteen years of age. She is getting involved in charitable works which is wonderful for a college bound student.
She seems like an intelligent and personable young woman whom hopefully will have a chance to live a semi-normal life if she remains in the US. IF she moves to Europe, I see little chance of her leading a normal life. But at least she might gain a father. Maybe then, Prince Albert may be able to form a lifelong relationship with both his children.
As to the other things in your post, I think the are irrelevant to what this thread is about. Please do not feel like I am attacking you. I am not. I am just clarifying my previous post. We are after all entitled to our own opinions and I certainly respect yours.

TrustWorthy said:

However, with this said -- I would like to make one correction: Tamara has never spoken, given an interview or provided any photos to the press -- ever. It is simply a matter of people trying to make money off the situation by taking advantage of misleading the press for profit. And what better subject to do this to than one who has remained private and loyal to her child and the father by NOT speaking.
Tamara has, indeed, given interviews most of which took place in 1993 as part of her struggle to gain recognition for Jazmin. I would also point out that she interviewed with John Glatt (for his book The Royal House of Monaco) on December 2, 1997.

Additionally, she did a series of interviews with Bruce McCormack in September 1993 following her public "display" in Wyoming in an attempt to get Albert to merely see Jazmin. Bruce has become a friend of Tamara and delt with her kindly even stopping her from making a further spectacle of herself that day in Cody. He used his conversations with her (she was fully aware he was a reporter) to write articles during this time.

With that said I'd have to say she was good intentioned in all her interviews. She was fighting for her child and for the support she desperately needed to help raise her daughter.

There are articles in reputable papers in 93/94 that state Albert had started to contribute to Jazmin financially which helped Tamara take their daughter into seculsion and live a normal life until recently. I am not, however, saying that Tamara had anything to do with these particular articles.

I would also point out that while Tamara interviewed with John Glatt for his book so did Albert and his closest friends. As well as, friends and relatives of Princess Grace.

Doña Alicia said:
I have not said anything negative about her appearance. I agreed that she resembles Chelsea CLinton at that age. There is one </br></br>

As to the other things in your post, I think the are irrelevant to what this thread is about. Please do not feel like I am attacking you. I am not. I am just clarifying my previous post. We are after all entitled to our own opinions and I certainly respect yours.
I wasn't implying that you were making negative comments about her appearance. I was making a comment about the posters who imply that she isn't anything special, that she is less attractive than this or that person, or that she wears tons of make up (which I've never seen).

However, the thread is about Jazmin so I think my comments were pretty on topic. I was attempting to clarify remarks made by others that indicate that she's paparazzi hungry and to insult her mother. I did also see someone else blaming Tamara for what has happened to not only Jazmin but Alexandre, as well, which I find odd and untrue.

I feel an uncanny need to fight for Jazmin and Alexandre when others seem compelled to be less than kind about them since they are so young.

Last edited:
Lalla Meriem you clearly read the book. In it is quotes from Tamara where she was clearly stating her daughter was the rightful heir to the throne of Monaco and the Grimaldis were afraid an outsider would run the family.
Originally Posted by TrustWorthy

Excuse me Trustworthy but you are incorrect last summer 2006 after Jazmin graduated Tamara gave photo's with written permission and we discussed this in the Forum that she gave them to the European tabloids after Albert had sued over the use of photo's of him with Tamara.

LadyMacAlpine said:
Lalla Meriem you clearly read the book. In it is quotes from Tamara where she was clearly stating her daughter was the rightful heir to the throne of Monaco and the Grimaldis were afraid an outsider would run the family.

Excuse me Trustworthy but you are incorrect last summer 2006 after Jazmin graduated Tamara gave photo's with written permission and we discussed this in the Forum that she gave them to the European tabloids after Albert had sued over the use of photo's of him with Tamara.

One Official photo was agreed upon by ALL parties and released to one publication -- Paris Match for their cover -- and of course Albert did not sue over this because it was approved. Additional photos of Jazmin at her graduation were taken by paparazzi during her graduation ceremony and not with the cooperation of any involved party. These are the facts.

TrustWorthy said:
One Official photo was agreed upon by ALL parties and released to one publication -- Paris Match for their cover -- and of course Albert did not sue over this because it was approved. Additional photos of Jazmin at her graduation were taken by paparazzi during her graduation ceremony and not with the cooperation of any involved party. These are the facts.

These are the facts why? Do you have any supporting documents that support this?

Zonk said:
These are the facts why? Do you have any supporting documents that support this?
Thank you Zonk.

Now I will support the things I've said all along and my piece will be said.

thread 4 post 65 is a photo only Tamara could have released to someone for the press.

page 10 post 192 is the photo Albert sued over.

page 14 post 276 Excerpt from The LA Times:

"Rotolo filed a malpractice suit in Los Angeles against her attorney in 2001, alleging that he failed to advise her that she should have filed the paternity suit in Monaco before 1994 to maintain her legal rights."
source: http://www.latimes.com/news/printedi...ack=crosspromo Why did she file that if she was getting child support all along? No one answered that question.

page 18 post 349 reported what Tamara is like. In it is said Albert gave Jazmin an allowance no money to her mother who he wanted nothing to do with.

page 20 post 387 photos Jazmin posed for.

page 24 post 463 both posed for this photo.

TrustWorthy said:

Thank you, I was wondering very much about his last night and couldn't ask because my worthless internet connection died.

I was actually wondering where the proof was that she actually gave written premission or that she gave pictures, at all.

I'd rather see the proof that she did it then to believe that she did for no reason.

LadyMacAlpine said:
Thank you Zonk.

thread 4 post 65 is a photo only Tamara could have released to someone for the press.

"Rotolo filed a malpractice suit in Los Angeles against her attorney in 2001, alleging that he failed to advise her that she should have filed the paternity suit in Monaco before 1994 to maintain her legal rights."
source: http://www.latimes.com/news/printedi...ack=crosspromo Why did she file that if she was getting child support all along? No one answered that question.

page 18 post 349 reported what Tamara is like. In it is said Albert gave Jazmin an allowance no money to her mother who he wanted nothing to do with.

I dont know the circumstances of Tamara's child support but from my observations (not fully knowing the understanding that might have existed between Tamara and Albert)....I could see why if she was getting some type of child support from Albert why she would file to have it legalized so to speak. How many of us know someone who has arrangement with a former partner regarding child support that is off the books. By that I mean, it was an agreement between the two parties with no court involved. You are basically at the mercy of the paying person. If they choose not to pay, you have no legal recourse. Or maybe she wanted some official documentation regarding health care and/or college. I could definitely see if she was getting some type of support why she would want something legalized. As someone else mentioned, why shouldn't Jazmin be the responsibity of both her parents? She isn't some little secret..she is a person with emotional and financial needs.

In refrence to the last two posts that you reference...they look like graduation pictures. Don't we all pose for that type of picture? Now, I don't know the circumstances (if Tamara or anyone else sold them) but I hardly think they should be penalized for posing at Jazmin's graduation ceremonies. For all we know someone else could have taken the picture at the cermony and sold it....that has been known to happen.

The following is a general statement...not addressed to you specifically.

I also find it odd that we are still discussing/interpreting/questioning the goings on what happened 15 years ago. Whether you think Tamara trapped Albert (cause last I heard it takes two to make a baby), Tamara was wrong to pursue a paternity claim (would it be fair to Jazmin if she didn't know who her father was/or to Albert that he didn't know he had a daughter?), he should or should have not recognized Jazmin, the motives of both Tamara and Jazmin (although I question why people blame a 15 year old...but we all have our own moral compass).

Futhermore, isn't everything really up to how YOU interpret it. We could both look at the sky...I say its white with blue and you can say its blue with white. There are people who like Tamara and/or Jazmin and those who don't. Not everyone is going to like everyone else. That's what makes this a great place to participate in....but sometimes we get so bogged down with the tiniest facts and it seems a little silly. The Main fact is this: Jazmin is Here. Albert is her father. What happened in the Past is the Past. We should be looking forward to her future. Hopefully that future includes a wonderful relationship with her father...and if it does...it doesn't really matter how it started now does it?

Last edited:
LadyMacAlpine said:
Thank you Zonk.

MY COMMENTS ARE NOT DIRECTED AT ANY INDIVIDUAL. I'M SPEAKING IN GENERAL TERMS WITH THE HOPE I DON'T OFFEND ANYONE IN AN ATTEMPT TO CLARIFY. :flowers:

I'm sorry to say that a posting on a thread in a forum is not proof. If someone can provide me a link to each of the above statements I can see what is being referring to and I will be happy to clarify. I can assure everyone that unless they played a role in taking the photographs or selling them -- one would be only assuming they know their origin.

Page 14: To answer the question about why the malpractice suit was filed... I would assume, as you might, that any lawyer is always going to hold another lawyer accountable for his mistakes. If this check and balance was not in place, how would one ever determine between a good lawyer and a bad. Now let's assume lawyers are not cheap, and they're not -- if someone was told they had to file a certain lawsuit by a certain time to establish some sort precedent -- and to do this requires a large retainer. Would you not want the proper advice? And if not, would you not want your money back, especially if you were given bad advice? And in fact, lawyers sue lawyers -- so unless filed pro per -- it's nothing more than one law firm going after another. Just something to think about...

Page 18: This very well could be the case. I'm not sure anyone has ever claimed a relationship between Albert and either Mother, certainly not Tamara. It has been reported, in a statement from Albert, that he would like to maintain a private relationship with his children and that he has financially provided since birth with the hope of keeping them a secret until they reached adulthood. If he has made this statement, why do we not wish to believe him?

As for the images, unless I can see them to offer my opinion -- I shall say only this. With the talent, determination and technology now available to paparazzi -- it is nearly impossible to determine whether a photo was "posed" for or not -- and even then, if I pose for a photo for you and your friend takes a picture over your shoulder of me -- does this mean I posed for your friend also?

I offer up something else that can easily be verified for anyone who cares to take the time (it's easy to make claims but when a suggestion is made how to verify no one seems to want to) -- there's two versions of the E! Hollywood story on the Grimaldis -- the old version from a few years ago has MacCormack and his photos -- the new version or the one they've been showing the last few years has MacCormack and his photos edited out. Why? Because E! got legal threats regarding MacCormack and his claims. Also, it is easy enough to write MacCormack an email and post his response -- he's listed in Google.

Last edited:
This thread is going around in circles and is going nowhere. I'm closing this thread until there's some actual news about Jazmin for people to discuss. The constant outbreak of fights over whose sources know the REAL truth is just getting tiresome. Don't even think about starting it up on any of the other threads.

Lady Jennifer
Princely Family of Monaco Moderator

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom