The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #681  
Old 08-30-2006, 09:35 PM
LadyMacAlpine's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: *****, United States
Posts: 2,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakshmi
Jazmin has good grades at school but it doesn't mean she is down-to-earth teen. I remember that in June when paparazzis were gathering around her school waiting her to leave the building, the first day she looked scared, but next day once in a car, she waved and smiled to crowd of journalists. She also has pics in Bunte, where she was caught by paparazzis, and obviously posing to pics. Jazmin seems not to live in real world.
I agree she looks like Jon Bonet. Her mom gave her Grimaldi last name, famous Grace Kelly name. Although Tamara had only brief liazon with Albert she obviosly wants her daughter to be a part of famous family and wants Grimaldi and Kelly families to be a part of her daughter identity. I doubt that Tamara would want her daughter to have an identity, last name etc of father with whom she had only a brief liazon if Albert were just a regular guy.
I have to agree with what you say as well. The pictures in June were posed for photo's from her graduation. They also seemed very aware the pictures were being taken in December when at the Palace especially when Jazmin was looking directly at the camera.
__________________

  #682  
Old 08-30-2006, 10:17 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: San Francisco, United States
Posts: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by soCal girl
Jazmin seems like a very sweet girl. She can't help her middle name is Grace, her mother decided to give her this name whether it has anything to do with Grace Kelly or not. As for her last name, there are many children born out of wedlock who are given their father's last name. It just happens in this case that the father happens to be the reigning prince of Monaco. I think Jazmin has handled the attention very gracefully for someone so young.
Everyone has a price -- E V E R Y O N E.
I'm convinced PA not only played a role in giving JGG her name -- he's quite proud her name is Jazmin Grace Grimaldi. All the silliness about her not holding the Grimaldi name -- and being upset about her using Grace. If he had a problem with it he could have bought her any name he preferred -- at any time during the last 14 years. I'll bet her name looks quite nice on that Monegasque passport she carries.
__________________

  #683  
Old 08-31-2006, 01:59 AM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: unknown, Hong Kong
Posts: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustWorthy
Everyone has a price -- E V E R Y O N E.
I'm convinced PA not only played a role in giving JGG her name -- he's quite proud her name is Jazmin Grace Grimaldi. All the silliness about her not holding the Grimaldi name -- and being upset about her using Grace. If he had a problem with it he could have bought her any name he preferred -- at any time during the last 14 years. I'll bet her name looks quite nice on that Monegasque passport she carries.


Unless you've seen the passport your speaking nonsense
  #684  
Old 08-31-2006, 02:27 AM
soCal girl's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Irvine, United States
Posts: 1,683
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustWorthy
Everyone has a price -- E V E R Y O N E.
I'm convinced PA not only played a role in giving JGG her name -- he's quite proud her name is Jazmin Grace Grimaldi. All the silliness about her not holding the Grimaldi name -- and being upset about her using Grace. If he had a problem with it he could have bought her any name he preferred -- at any time during the last 14 years. I'll bet her name looks quite nice on that Monegasque passport she carries.
I never said her name shouldn't be Grimaldi. It is her name by birthright.
  #685  
Old 08-31-2006, 04:40 AM
Lakshmi's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Arizona, United States
Posts: 1,239
Sure, Jazmin has right to Grimaldi name because Albert is her biological father. Point is that Tamara thinks that couple nights spent with a famous guy gives her child ,convinced during brief "romance", a claim to his fame and everything that was associated with it. Normally such claim have children whose mother was in longtime relationship with such famous guy, namely they at least for a while formed a family with that guy marriage or cohabitation. Usually, mothers who have out of wedlock children from a very short liaison with a man, give them their own, not father's name.

I also think Tamara rised her daughter convinced she would be one day a princess of Monaco. In series of interviews given by her friend, Bruce Mccormack, it was mentioned many times.
__________________
"Do what you feel in your heart to be right - for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't.''
Eleanor Roosevelt

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
  #686  
Old 08-31-2006, 09:26 AM
LadyMacAlpine's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: *****, United States
Posts: 2,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakshmi
Sure, Jazmin has right to Grimaldi name because Albert is her biological father. Point is that Tamara thinks that couple nights spent with a famous guy gives her child ,convinced during brief "romance", a claim to his fame and everything that was associated with it. Normally such claim have children whose mother was in longtime relationship with such famous guy, namely they at least for a while formed a family with that guy marriage or cohabitation. Usually, mothers who have out of wedlock children from a very short liaison with a man, give them their own, not father's name.

I also think Tamara rised her daughter convinced she would be one day a princess of Monaco. In series of interviews given by her friend, Bruce Mccormack, it was mentioned many times.
Go back and read every article before June of last year and you will see you are correct in that last paragraph. There is no doubt in my mind it's why she gave the child the name Grimaldi.
  #687  
Old 08-31-2006, 10:09 AM
Tosca's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Posts: 3,645
Quote:
I also think Tamara rised her daughter convinced she would be one day a princess of Monaco
.

Is it my own imagination or do you also find any similarities between these two pictures? (sources:olycom an brunopress)


Hey mods, hopefully they haven't been posted already! We love to keep you busy!
__________________
Let's go back to the old, and we'll have a progress! (Giuseppe Verdi)
  #688  
Old 08-31-2006, 10:15 AM
Princess_Nessy's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Mississauga, Canada
Posts: 32
Maybe a little bit in the mouth? But I think you're seeing similarities because of the hair and sunnies.
  #689  
Old 08-31-2006, 11:00 AM
Tosca's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Posts: 3,645
I didn't mean to say that Jaz looks like Char, but that Jaz sort of copied her cousin's look, maybe she's been encouraged by her Mom to.
__________________
Let's go back to the old, and we'll have a progress! (Giuseppe Verdi)
  #690  
Old 08-31-2006, 11:09 AM
Princess_Nessy's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Mississauga, Canada
Posts: 32
OH!!! Okay... well, thats the "look" for young women these days. Thats how my friends and I dress and we're in our mid 20's!
  #691  
Old 08-31-2006, 11:15 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: blabla, Cocos Islands
Posts: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca
.

Is it my own imagination or do you also find any similarities between these two pictures? (sources:olycom an brunopress)

Hey mods, hopefully they haven't been posted already! We love to keep you busy!
yes, you're right. maybe jazmin likes her cousin's look and style....but she also has to take the risks when the comparison is done ….
  #692  
Old 08-31-2006, 03:19 PM
BurberryBrit's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: onthenet, United States
Posts: 1,439
I think a tank top and jeans is hardly a unique style that can be attributed to Charlotte. That isn't to say Jazmin doesn't admire her cousine's style, though.
__________________
Für Gott, Fürst und Vaterland

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife" Pride and Prejudice
  #693  
Old 08-31-2006, 03:46 PM
bbb's Avatar
bbb bbb is offline
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: lake texoma, United States
Posts: 1,060
good choice for a role model imo charlotte is a poised respected young lady.
  #694  
Old 08-31-2006, 06:25 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: San Diego, United States
Posts: 786
I wonder when she's going to meet her half brother, Alex? He is her only other sibling in this world is he not?
  #695  
Old 08-31-2006, 06:40 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Freeport, Bahamas
Posts: 120
I do not believe you guys. If Jazmin copies her cousins style so what- She does not have any siblings so it is natural to admire a cousin or friend. Jazmin is just as pretty and just as admirable as Charlotte, and in this picture they almost look like twins with Jazmin being the slimest of the two.

I do not like how some of the posters are trying to jump on a fourteen year old girl's back. You all claim to love Prince Albert. He would not want you to be finding any fault with his little gem- Yes I said it. Daddy's little girl

I need to make a correction- I said that Jazmin did not have any siblings. I meant any older siblings, and I am sure if Prince Albert introduces his daughter to her little brother. Little Alexander would love and admire his sister, and try to emulate her.
  #696  
Old 08-31-2006, 06:54 PM
anag's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Miami, FL, United States
Posts: 408
I'm sorry, but I see no resemblance between Charlotte and Jazmin. Jazmin looks exactly like her mother, imo, and got nothing from the Grimaldi side. It's just the jeans, hairstyle, tank top, and sunglasses as someone mentioned before, nothing physical.

Ani
  #697  
Old 08-31-2006, 06:54 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 1,020
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
Go back and read every article before June of last year and you will see you are correct in that last paragraph. There is no doubt in my mind it's why she gave the child the name Grimaldi.
and I completely agree with you too!
  #698  
Old 08-31-2006, 08:22 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: San Diego, United States
Posts: 786
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahamagirl
I do not believe you guys. If Jazmin copies her cousins style so what- She does not have any siblings so it is natural to admire a cousin or friend. Jazmin is just as pretty and just as admirable as Charlotte, and in this picture they almost look like twins with Jazmin being the slimest of the two.

I do not like how some of the posters are trying to jump on a fourteen year old girl's back. You all claim to love Prince Albert. He would not want you to be finding any fault with his little gem- Yes I said it. Daddy's little girl
I don't claim to love Albert. I can't stand him. And it is inappropriate to compare Jazmin to Charlotte. You just invite unflattering comments about Jazmin because let's face it, Charlotte is extremely beautiful and it would be unfair to compare her with a lot of young girls. Why even go there? And we don't know if they've met, if they will meet in the near future or even if they will like each other when and if they do meet. All this gushing over Jazmin and her new 'royal' status is very irritating and maddening.
  #699  
Old 08-31-2006, 08:39 PM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: xxx, United States
Posts: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laviollette
I don't claim to love Albert. I can't stand him. And it is inappropriate to compare Jazmin to Charlotte. You just invite unflattering comments about Jazmin because let's face it, Charlotte is extremely beautiful and it would be unfair to compare her with a lot of young girls. Why even go there? And we don't know if they've met, if they will meet in the near future or even if they will like each other when and if they do meet. All this gushing over Jazmin and her new 'royal' status is very irritating and maddening.
Well get used to it cause she is here to stay. Don't forget not everyone finds charlotte that beautiful. That is why everyone has their opinion and also why they cannot be compared in terms of looks. But I'm sure we will be hearing a lot more of her and like it or not, she does have royal status. By birthright even is she can never take the throne. Just like the other kids to steph or caro. Some people might not like it but that is how it is. Just because of how she was concieved does not make her any less royal. Had her father done what he was suppose to do those years ago, (been a father) everybody would have been talking about her in the sam level a charlotte. But god forbid a 14 year old and lets not forget she is fourteen should be happy all this has finally been publicly cleared for those who made fun of her and her mother thinking she was crazy making her kid think she was royalty and now everyone is mad because she was right and turning nasty towards a poor 14yr old. If you ask me she is behaving extremely well given the circumstances. I guess her mom brought her up ok. God know her father couldn't even stand up for her.
  #700  
Old 08-31-2006, 08:54 PM
LadyMacAlpine's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: *****, United States
Posts: 2,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillia
and I completely agree with you too!
Thanks and I agree with those who have said she looks like her mother except she has a prettier smile.
__________________

Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Jazmin Grace Grimaldi Current Events 4 : Feb.2007 - April 2007 Lady Jennifer Current Events Archive 43 04-09-2007 01:14 AM
Charlene Wittstock Current Events 7 : Nov.2006 - Jan.2007 tbhrc Current Events Archive 201 01-11-2007 06:35 PM
Jazmin Grace Grimaldi (Rotolo) 2 : April 2006 - June 2006 Elspeth Current Events Archive 229 06-01-2006 02:21 AM




Popular Tags
albania ascot 2016 best gown september 2016 best hat best outfit birthday christening of prince alexander coup d'etat crown princess mary crown princess mary fashion denmark duchess of cambridge duke of cambridge fashion poll fashion suggestions jewels king abdullah ii king carl gustaf and queen silvia king willem-alexander member introduction monarchy morgan multiple births murdoch new zealand norway november 2016 october 2016 paris picture of the week prince charles princess charlene outfits princess estelle princess marie princess marie hats princess mary princess mary casual style princess mary daytime fashion princess mary fashion princess mary hats princess sofia princess stephanie queen frederika queen letizia queen letizia casual outfits queen letizia daytime fashion queen letizia fashion queen margrethe queen mathilde queen maxima queen maxima casual wear queen maxima daytime fashion queen maxima fashion queen maxima hats queen maxima style queen rania queen rania casual outfit queen rania fashion queen silvia replica september 2016 state visit succession sweden the duchess of cambridge casual wear the duchess of cambridge daytime fashion the duchess of cambridge fashion the duchess of cambridge hats tiara wedding dresses


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:52 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017
Jelsoft Enterprises