The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2006, 09:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakshmi
Jazmin has good grades at school but it doesn't mean she is down-to-earth teen. I remember that in June when paparazzis were gathering around her school waiting her to leave the building, the first day she looked scared, but next day once in a car, she waved and smiled to crowd of journalists. She also has pics in Bunte, where she was caught by paparazzis, and obviously posing to pics. Jazmin seems not to live in real world.
I agree she looks like Jon Bonet. Her mom gave her Grimaldi last name, famous Grace Kelly name. Although Tamara had only brief liazon with Albert she obviosly wants her daughter to be a part of famous family and wants Grimaldi and Kelly families to be a part of her daughter identity. I doubt that Tamara would want her daughter to have an identity, last name etc of father with whom she had only a brief liazon if Albert were just a regular guy.
I have to agree with what you say as well. The pictures in June were posed for photo's from her graduation. They also seemed very aware the pictures were being taken in December when at the Palace especially when Jazmin was looking directly at the camera.

Old 08-30-2006, 10:17 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by soCal girl
Jazmin seems like a very sweet girl. She can't help her middle name is Grace, her mother decided to give her this name whether it has anything to do with Grace Kelly or not. As for her last name, there are many children born out of wedlock who are given their father's last name. It just happens in this case that the father happens to be the reigning prince of Monaco. I think Jazmin has handled the attention very gracefully for someone so young.
Everyone has a price -- E V E R Y O N E.
I'm convinced PA not only played a role in giving JGG her name -- he's quite proud her name is Jazmin Grace Grimaldi. All the silliness about her not holding the Grimaldi name -- and being upset about her using Grace. If he had a problem with it he could have bought her any name he preferred -- at any time during the last 14 years. I'll bet her name looks quite nice on that Monegasque passport she carries.

Old 08-31-2006, 01:59 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustWorthy
I'm convinced PA not only played a role in giving JGG her name -- he's quite proud her name is Jazmin Grace Grimaldi. All the silliness about her not holding the Grimaldi name -- and being upset about her using Grace. If he had a problem with it he could have bought her any name he preferred -- at any time during the last 14 years. I'll bet her name looks quite nice on that Monegasque passport she carries.

Unless you've seen the passport your speaking nonsense
Old 08-31-2006, 02:27 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustWorthy
I never said her name shouldn't be Grimaldi. It is her name by birthright.
Old 08-31-2006, 04:40 AM
Serene Highness

Sure, Jazmin has right to Grimaldi name because Albert is her biological father. Point is that Tamara thinks that couple nights spent with a famous guy gives her child ,convinced during brief "romance", a claim to his fame and everything that was associated with it. Normally such claim have children whose mother was in longtime relationship with such famous guy, namely they at least for a while formed a family with that guy marriage or cohabitation. Usually, mothers who have out of wedlock children from a very short liaison with a man, give them their own, not father's name.

I also think Tamara rised her daughter convinced she would be one day a princess of Monaco. In series of interviews given by her friend, Bruce Mccormack, it was mentioned many times.

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 08-31-2006, 09:26 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakshmi
Sure, Jazmin has right to Grimaldi name because Albert is her biological father. Point is that Tamara thinks that couple nights spent with a famous guy gives her child ,convinced during brief "romance", a claim to his fame and everything that was associated with it. Normally such claim have children whose mother was in longtime relationship with such famous guy, namely they at least for a while formed a family with that guy marriage or cohabitation. Usually, mothers who have out of wedlock children from a very short liaison with a man, give them their own, not father's name.

I also think Tamara rised her daughter convinced she would be one day a princess of Monaco. In series of interviews given by her friend, Bruce Mccormack, it was mentioned many times.
Go back and read every article before June of last year and you will see you are correct in that last paragraph. There is no doubt in my mind it's why she gave the child the name Grimaldi.
Old 08-31-2006, 10:09 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
I also think Tamara rised her daughter convinced she would be one day a princess of Monaco

Is it my own imagination or do you also find any similarities between these two pictures? (sources:olycom an brunopress)

Hey mods, hopefully they haven't been posted already! We love to keep you busy!
Old 08-31-2006, 10:15 AM
Commoner

Maybe a little bit in the mouth? But I think you're seeing similarities because of the hair and sunnies.
Old 08-31-2006, 11:00 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
I didn't mean to say that Jaz looks like Char, but that Jaz sort of copied her cousin's look, maybe she's been encouraged by her Mom to.
Old 08-31-2006, 11:09 AM
Commoner

OH!!! Okay... well, thats the "look" for young women these days. Thats how my friends and I dress and we're in our mid 20's!
Old 08-31-2006, 11:15 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca

Is it my own imagination or do you also find any similarities between these two pictures? (sources:olycom an brunopress)

Hey mods, hopefully they haven't been posted already! We love to keep you busy!
yes, you're right. maybe jazmin likes her cousin's look and style....but she also has to take the risks when the comparison is done ….
Old 08-31-2006, 03:19 PM
Serene Highness

I think a tank top and jeans is hardly a unique style that can be attributed to Charlotte. That isn't to say Jazmin doesn't admire her cousine's style, though.

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife" Pride and Prejudice
Old 08-31-2006, 03:46 PM
Serene Highness

good choice for a role model imo charlotte is a poised respected young lady.
Old 08-31-2006, 06:25 PM
Courtier

I wonder when she's going to meet her half brother, Alex? He is her only other sibling in this world is he not?
Old 08-31-2006, 06:40 PM
Aristocracy

I do not believe you guys. If Jazmin copies her cousins style so what- She does not have any siblings so it is natural to admire a cousin or friend. Jazmin is just as pretty and just as admirable as Charlotte, and in this picture they almost look like twins with Jazmin being the slimest of the two.

I do not like how some of the posters are trying to jump on a fourteen year old girl's back. You all claim to love Prince Albert. He would not want you to be finding any fault with his little gem- Yes I said it. Daddy's little girl

I need to make a correction- I said that Jazmin did not have any siblings. I meant any older siblings, and I am sure if Prince Albert introduces his daughter to her little brother. Little Alexander would love and admire his sister, and try to emulate her.
Old 08-31-2006, 06:54 PM
Nobility

I'm sorry, but I see no resemblance between Charlotte and Jazmin. Jazmin looks exactly like her mother, imo, and got nothing from the Grimaldi side. It's just the jeans, hairstyle, tank top, and sunglasses as someone mentioned before, nothing physical.

Ani
Old 08-31-2006, 06:54 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
Go back and read every article before June of last year and you will see you are correct in that last paragraph. There is no doubt in my mind it's why she gave the child the name Grimaldi.
and I completely agree with you too!
Old 08-31-2006, 08:22 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahamagirl
I do not believe you guys. If Jazmin copies her cousins style so what- She does not have any siblings so it is natural to admire a cousin or friend. Jazmin is just as pretty and just as admirable as Charlotte, and in this picture they almost look like twins with Jazmin being the slimest of the two.

I do not like how some of the posters are trying to jump on a fourteen year old girl's back. You all claim to love Prince Albert. He would not want you to be finding any fault with his little gem- Yes I said it. Daddy's little girl
I don't claim to love Albert. I can't stand him. And it is inappropriate to compare Jazmin to Charlotte. You just invite unflattering comments about Jazmin because let's face it, Charlotte is extremely beautiful and it would be unfair to compare her with a lot of young girls. Why even go there? And we don't know if they've met, if they will meet in the near future or even if they will like each other when and if they do meet. All this gushing over Jazmin and her new 'royal' status is very irritating and maddening.
Old 08-31-2006, 08:39 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laviollette
I don't claim to love Albert. I can't stand him. And it is inappropriate to compare Jazmin to Charlotte. You just invite unflattering comments about Jazmin because let's face it, Charlotte is extremely beautiful and it would be unfair to compare her with a lot of young girls. Why even go there? And we don't know if they've met, if they will meet in the near future or even if they will like each other when and if they do meet. All this gushing over Jazmin and her new 'royal' status is very irritating and maddening.
Well get used to it cause she is here to stay. Don't forget not everyone finds charlotte that beautiful. That is why everyone has their opinion and also why they cannot be compared in terms of looks. But I'm sure we will be hearing a lot more of her and like it or not, she does have royal status. By birthright even is she can never take the throne. Just like the other kids to steph or caro. Some people might not like it but that is how it is. Just because of how she was concieved does not make her any less royal. Had her father done what he was suppose to do those years ago, (been a father) everybody would have been talking about her in the sam level a charlotte. But god forbid a 14 year old and lets not forget she is fourteen should be happy all this has finally been publicly cleared for those who made fun of her and her mother thinking she was crazy making her kid think she was royalty and now everyone is mad because she was right and turning nasty towards a poor 14yr old. If you ask me she is behaving extremely well given the circumstances. I guess her mom brought her up ok. God know her father couldn't even stand up for her.
Old 08-31-2006, 08:54 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillia
and I completely agree with you too!
Thanks and I agree with those who have said she looks like her mother except she has a prettier smile.

Closed Thread