The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2006, 02:14 AM
Gentry

I think it will be interesting to see what happens as JGG matures. She seems like a very nice girl that I think it might be hard for PA to reject totally. Perhaps she is writing him regularly and winning his heart. No one has mentioned the possibility that perhaps PA just might be laying the foundation for her to visit him regularly. Surely he is intelligent enough to know that he only can benefit from a closer relationship with her, both privately and publicly.

Old 06-23-2006, 02:25 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by julianneneville
I think it will be interesting to see what happens as JGG matures. She seems like a very nice girl that I think it might be hard for PA to reject totally. Perhaps she is writing him regularly and winning his heart. No one has mentioned the possibility that perhaps PA just might be laying the foundation for her to visit him regularly. Surely he is intelligent enough to know that he only can benefit from a closer relationship with her, both privately and publicly.
IMO: They have been secretly bonding for some time -- and if we only had access to more photos -- I would not be surprised to find JGG next to PA's side in a few of the photos over the last few weeks. It would be the same for Alex if he was only older. Let's not forget how many here would have laid down their lives for their belief that PA was NOT her father -- he had us all fooled. So did the mothers for years -- until NC spoke to the press. Until NC went public -- no one suspected a thing about Alex and all we knew of TR was her actions 15 years ago in a court.

IMO: PA is a great deal smarter than any of will ever be willing to admit.

Old 06-23-2006, 04:54 AM
Gentry

Jazmin Grace Grimaldi Part III

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustWorthy
School's out. 115 in desert, people who can leave, do.
You are so right! It was 97 degrees when I walked out of my shop in Palm Desert at 8:30 pm. Way toooooooooo HOT!!!!
Old 06-23-2006, 05:35 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by libra65
I agree 100%. Why does everybody think he is willing to change the constitution to put one of these kids on the throne? Why would the council agree to it? They would stress that constitutional changes are for the best benefit of Monaco not one child. I think if PA has no legit kids, Caroline and her son would be better suited/prepared to serve Monaco.
Caroline isn't going to live forever - she's older than Albert after all. What preparation does Andrea have? Is he in college? He seems to be trotting all over with Tatiana. People may not like Tamara but so far Jazmin seems to be a nice, well-adjusted, studious young lady. She's done something right!
Old 06-23-2006, 11:37 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by starnightsky
Caroline isn't going to live forever - she's older than Albert after all. What preparation does Andrea have? Is he in college? He seems to be trotting all over with Tatiana. People may not like Tamara but so far Jazmin seems to be a nice, well-adjusted, studious young lady. She's done something right!
I agree. Tamara has apparently done a fine job raising Jazmin. However, she is probably not at all familiar with the dynamics of Monaco. Andrea has spent a good deal of his life there and is certainly more familiar with how things work there. And remember, none of us have any way of knowing how much time Andrea is spending with PA learning the ropes. Once again all we can do is speculate.
Old 06-23-2006, 12:06 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by starnightsky
She is only 14, we cant compare Andrea with Jazmin at any level for deciding who is best suited for the role. In any case she is not in line to the throne. Hopefully Albert will have a happy and long reign so anyone that is next in line, will be able to get ready for the job.
Old 06-23-2006, 03:00 PM
Aristocracy

On page 29, #568. Toledo posted note from the Sunday Times-World,stating Prince Albert's position on the two children. I believe he [PA] considers himself to be addressing the endless discussions on this matter. We might want to consider ourselves so advised-until further notice.

Some of us others are excited and enthusiastic about our beloved children, but.... We know nothing, I think. Although some appear to.
Old 06-23-2006, 07:54 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustWorthy
IMO: They have been secretly bonding for some time -- and if we only had access to more photos -- I would not be surprised to find JGG next to PA's side in a few of the photos over the last few weeks. It would be the same for Alex if he was only older. Let's not forget how many here would have laid down their lives for their belief that PA was NOT her father -- he had us all fooled. So did the mothers for years -- until NC spoke to the press. Until NC went public -- no one suspected a thing about Alex and all we knew of TR was her actions 15 years ago in a court.

IMO: PA is a great deal smarter than any of will ever be willing to admit.
ok...I don't think anyone would have taken the 'is she or is she not' questions so completely seriously that they would have laid down their life on it. But I do agree that some believed that it was not true, others that is was true, and yes strong opinions on both sides.

I, for one, am glad the question is settled and now everybody can put it behind them. And I think also it's always the case that people will always think whatever they want to think regardless the case -- it happens all the time. I don't think there's anything wrong or evasive or incomplete about people (PA included) keeping their private life private. It's all the intrusive eyes that create the problems.

I know I would not want everybody and anybody who might have nothing else to do snooping for pictures and looking for details about my life or my children. And I admit there's nothing there for anyone to be interested in either. Can you imagine? Now that JG is publically acknowledged, she will never have any more privacy. Some paprazzis will always, continually, non-stop following her activities and endlessly speculating about every single solitary step for her entire life from start to end, morning to night.

I think PA has to be at the least smart on how the media game works, especially if he is to have any solitude or peace at all. Hopefully he can teach JG that too.:) :p

But that's just my own opinion:p
Old 06-24-2006, 04:26 PM
Royal Highness
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

I think the poor girl would have been followed by photographers even if Albert hadn't acknowledged her.
Old 06-24-2006, 04:31 PM
Serene Highness

Albert most likely will marry someone of his choice now that his father has passed away and hopefully will have a new heir. However, if that doesn't happen in the next couple of years, he certainly could adopt one of his illegitimate children that way his grandmother was adopted. The Monegasque Civil Code and 1918 Ordinance allows him to adopt after the age of fifty as long as the child is under the age of 18. So I don't think Caroline or her children will be taking the throne.
Old 06-24-2006, 04:36 PM
Courtier

The Constitution was changed in 2002; there's a thread about the new succession laws (adoption is not available anymore)...
Old 06-24-2006, 04:36 PM
Royal Highness
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

I have to admit that I'm disappointed that Albert was so careless as to father two illegitimate children. And then not to provide financial support for Jazmin as she was growing up... I am very disillusioned with him for having been a deadbeat dad.
Old 06-24-2006, 04:40 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace
The Constitution was changed in 2002; there's a thread about the new succession laws (adoption is not available anymore)...
Sorry, the material I read didn't say anything about the adoption option being taken out. It must not be complete.
Old 06-25-2006, 09:43 AM
Aristocracy

I hope there are not people on this board that thinks PA will adopt Jazmin. He has admitted that he is her father and is providing financial support, but to expect anything else from him would be too much to ask.
Old 06-25-2006, 04:50 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashajones
I hope there are not people on this board that thinks PA will adopt Jazmin. He has admitted that he is her father and is providing financial support, but to expect anything else from him would be too much to ask.
Why would it be too much to ask?
Old 06-25-2006, 04:53 PM
Courtier

I personally don't think an adoption would be too much to ask, but at the moment an adoption would have absolutely no meaning: Jazmin is already officially and legally Albert's daughter, and an adoption wouldn't put her in the succession line, so it wouldn't in any way change Jazmin's status...
Old 06-25-2006, 05:47 PM
Gentry

Im so amuse how many people from the US hoping JG Become PA Heir When US constitution do not even believe in Royalty.Yes this is true the finding Fathers rejected it.PA hard no intension in officially reconizing Jazmin only because NC back him against the wall with Alex.In his last interview he did not even complement her.He is still looking for a family meaning she is not even included.This happy Princess story US poster has in mind will never have a happy ending no ferrytale I will bank my life on it.Iwill not be surprise by the time PA dies every dollar of his billions is gone so none is left for his half breed JG.Princess caro will never ever let low class mother Rotolo walk thru the Palace halls.
Old 06-25-2006, 07:59 PM
Commoner

I just thinK Jazmin is what the Monaco people need she was raised in america therefore she help the Monaco people but lead there country. No! Do the citizens of Monaco what an american born and raised girl leading there country?! Alex, would be a better choice since he lives 15 minutes from Monaco speaks the language and will have a much better grasp of the culture. Plus, he's younger and pure if the father connected with him there could be a real relationship there! Jazmin is nearly grown a relationship with PA would work of course but father/daughter? He held Alex on numerous occassion has a baby. This boy could possibly be the only one that loves PA for PA because he's a baby.
Let's not forget caroline I don't think her brood would enjoy being trumped out of the throne, by either one of these kids. This to me would produce fireworks and bad blood.
Old 06-25-2006, 08:24 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicalt2
I just thinK Jazmin is what the Monaco people need she was raised in america therefore she help the Monaco people but lead there country. No! Do the citizens of Monaco what an american born and raised girl leading there country?! Alex, would be a better choice since he lives 15 minutes from Monaco speaks the language and will have a much better grasp of the culture. Plus, he's younger and pure if the father connected with him there could be a real relationship there! Jazmin is nearly grown a relationship with PA would work of course but father/daughter? He held Alex on numerous occassion has a baby. This boy could possibly be the only one that loves PA for PA because he's a baby.
Let's not forget caroline I don't think her brood would enjoy being trumped out of the throne, by either one of these kids. This to me would produce fireworks and bad blood.
MMMMmmmmmmh well said.
Old 06-25-2006, 08:35 PM
Imperial Majesty

This is a current-events thread; we don't allow baseless speculation about people's motives or future actions. If there isn't any current news about Jazmin, I suggest that people wait until some actual news turns up. If this speculation carries on, the moderators will be deleting posts and possibly locking the thread temporarily again.

Elspeth

Monaco moderator

Closed Thread