Jazmin Grace Grimaldi Current Events 3 : June 2006 - Jan.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Trustworthy for the article! Although I can read a very little German, I mostly appreciated the pics.
In another thread we were discussing about people having sort of an aura, like P.sse Grace, her daughter Caroline and Pr.ss Diana.
IMO , though she reminds me more of Chelsea Clinton rather than her famous grandmother, Jazmin has that aura...

IMO , though she reminds me more of Chelsea Clinton rather than her famous grandmother, Jazmin has that aura...

Oh, thank goodness. I thought I was the only one that thought she resembles Chelsea.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that you mention it, I see it too. I think it is the wavy almost unmanageable hair. Although, I must say she is cuter than Chelsea was as a teen.

Has Albert and Grace spent anytime together since it was announced that she is his daughter and are there pictures available?

Stellad

stellad said:
Has Albert and Grace spent anytime together since it was announced that she is his daughter and are there pictures available?

Stellad

I think he wishes to get to know his children in private. However, because she is older and can be independent of her mother (unlike little Alex) it would be interesting to see if she is photographed with her cousins on holiday or at some events around Monaco.

stellad said:

Stellad

Is she actually going by Grace rather than Jazmin????

{removed off topic part of post- Lady Jennifer} I did see somewhere that she was transferring to school in MC at the end of the year to be closer to her father but no new photos.

Doña Alicia said:
Oh, thank goodness. I thought I was the only one that thought she resembles Chelsea.

Mee to, I had the same thought:lol:

She does not remind Grace at all, but Chelsea, in her earlier days, YES:bang:

Maybe I'm the only one, but I don't like the way people keep referring to her as a princess. If her parents had been married, then maybe, but . You don't hear people calling Alexia Grinda, Delphine Boel, or even little Alexandre Coste princesses or prince.

It irks me even more when she is called the "First American Princess" because there have been alot of European princes who've married Americans and had children who were princes and princesses.

I agree. The Casiraghi children are not referred to as a prince or a princess. Jazmin should not be either.

I think the people who are referrring to Jazmin as a Princess are 1) those who are making honest mistakes. Assuming that because she is the daugher of a Prince she is automatically a Princess; 2) the press. Some in the press apparently don't do any research anymore nor confirm or deny things before they print them and 3) those who would like her to be a Princess. It helps with the fairytale. From what I understand...Jazmin has never called herself this (and I referring to real statement from a lawyer representing her and unfounded rumours) nor has Albert.

pinklady1991 said:
Is she actually going by Grace rather than Jazmin????

Is there any reason for her wanting to be called Grace? This seems odd and strange. I wonder if her mother is behind this.

Sorry everyone, my mistake I referred to her as Grace instead of Jazmin. (I posted my previous message after midnight NZ time-sorry)

Stellad

{removed off topic part of post- Lady Jennifer} I did see somewhere that she was transferring to school in MC at the end of the year to be closer to her father but no new photos.
Do you remember where you saw this?

Zonk said:
I think the people who are referrring to Jazmin as a Princess are 1) those who are making honest mistakes. Assuming that because she is the daugher of a Prince she is automatically a Princess; 2) the press. Some in the press apparently don't do any research anymore nor confirm or deny things before they print them and 3) those who would like her to be a Princess. It helps with the fairytale. From what I understand...Jazmin has never called herself this (and I referring to real statement from a lawyer representing her and unfounded rumours) nor has Albert.

thank you zonk ...

I have removed several off topic posts. I know that there is not a lot of news regarding Jazmin right now, but please stick to the topic. If you have questions for other members that are off topic, please PM them. Off topic posts will be deleted.
If you have any questions contact one of the Monaco Mods.

Thanks

Princely Family of Monaco Moderators

Last edited:
morhange said:
It irks me even more when she is called the "First American Princess" because there have been alot of European princes who've married Americans and had children who were princes and princesses.
There has never been a "Blue Blood born in America."
Her father is a Monarch. She was conceived in Monaco.
People will always call her as they wish.

Zonk said:
Great statement and 100% accurate IMO.

TrustWorthy said:

Where did you read this info? Is Jazmin moving in the end of this school year or in the end of calendar year?

Looking at Jazmin pics I agree with other posters: she looks similar to Chelsea Clinton. Jazmin looks actually remontly like her mother, Tamara.

One part of the article
Jazmin's latest public appearance will be no surprise to some elements of the media. Despite Albert having hired legal representatives to protect his eldest child from the aforementioned press and photographers, France's Le Figaro newspaper has claimed that Jazmin is contemplating becoming a celebrity and possibly even writing a book, such is the level of media interest in her life
Only two photo's nothing to look at really all you see is her face no hair nothing.

Am I the only one who thinks that Jazmin isn't doing anything wrong by appearing in public or being a celebrity if she chooses? Caroline's children enjoy their public lives. Their mother may have tried to shield them from the press as children, but they seem to enjoy it very much now.

She's been basically swept under the carpet her whole life. She and her mother have been ridiculed from the beginning of her life as liars. I can't imagine being a child and having other children or adults tell you you were a liar when you told them who your father was.

She really does seem to be an intelligent and well rounded young women who already seems to be using her "fame" to help others with the Jazmin Fund (jazminfund.org).

Besides, it's obvious that the press has no intention of letting her or Alexandre live normal lives. They will be photographed and hunted from now on.

Jazmin and her little brother Alexandre will always be of public interest because of who they are and who their father is they might as well learn to enjoy it and use it to their advantage.

I'm not sure that Jazmin looks like Chelsea Clinton. I think she looks a lot like Tamara in her younger days with some of Albert's features.

I'd actually love to read the details of her life thus far if she were to write a book. So much could be clarified...like her relationship with her father from the time of her birth. Tamara's family has said that Albert had been supporting Jazmin for several years prior to her public acknowledgement, and Tamara stated in interviews that Albert took a sample of Jazmin'z DNA during her suit against him. It's clear that Albert has known Jazmin was his child either from birth or the court hearing. I'm a little curious about those things. I just wonder why Rainier (or Albert) insisted on keeping her a secret for so long. I mean, honestly, Rainier's own mother was illlegitimate, Stephanie had children out of wedlock, Princess Antionette had children out of wedlock and Caroline twice got pregnant before getting the groom to the alter.

Just me little thoughts....

I re-read the article again and IMO ONLY,
I get the impression Jazmin has no sense of wanting "anything Royal" and we're the one's pushing it on her. At her age, and what we've seen and read of her, she is very capable of making a very public presence. IMO if she wanted anything for herself she has the access to now tell us. Do you for a second think that if she wanted to be a Princess, or to one day be sitting in a fancy high-back chair she wouldn't have already appeared on Oprah! Instead she has maintained her low-key life in Palm Desert.

Where's her mother? Seems like over the last six months both mothers have disappeared and for the better. Both children now have their own "soap box" (Alex will climb upon his when it's time) and I can't wait until the day either or both speak for themselves. Again IMO, Albert and both mothers must Pray that secretly or not they've acted and have done the right things because something tells me we'll hear it from the children one day. Historically they will have to tell what they believe to be the truth and it may or may not paint a very ugly picture.

Like Alex, two innocent children, created by three irresponsible parents, who from day one never took the time to sit back and think about these children (unless we believe, like I do, that Albert had a plan for his children and that was to secretly provide for them and protect them until adulthood). We don't know how Alex will react we'll have to wait until he's old enough to have his own voice. Now, Jazmin seems to be going on with her life as she has all these years. Maybe her charitable work was in her own community in the past and not telling anyone, or anyone believing who her father was, no one paid attention -- therefore, she's doing what she's been doing since she's been able to but only now the press cares.

So what if she is acknowledged and comes into money then decides to give it to the poor rather than the local Gucci and Prada stores. We can only hope Alex does the same. Isn't it said that people without money who then come into money give more to the less-fortunate than those who have always had money?

We are such a society of labels, until of course someone wants to place a label on us. Alex is Alex. Jazmin is Jazmin. Albert is Albert. The "other two" are the "other two."

And a last IMO, do any of us really have any hint or clue as to what the truth is or who any of these people really are? None of us breathe the same air as these people so we don't "really" know do we?

I'd love to see all the players in front of Dr. Phil or better yet, Judge Judy.

{removed off topic- Lady Jennifer}

http://www.myimagehosting.com/pic.php?u=472031S14&i=48144

TrustWorthy said:
Like Alex, two innocent children, created by three irresponsible parents, who from day one never took the time to sit back and think about these children (unless we believe, like I do, that Albert had a plan for his children and that was to secretly provide for them and protect them until adulthood). We don't know how Alex will react we'll have to wait until he's old enough to have his own voice. Now, Jazmin seems to be going on with her life as she has all these years. Maybe her charitable work was in her own community in the past and not telling anyone, or anyone believing who her father was, no one paid attention -- therefore, she's doing what she's been doing since she's been able to but only now the press cares.
If you honestly believed that part I bold typed than you shouldn't have been one the ones demanding recognition but supported Albert denying paternity as I did (but knowing they were)to allow his children to grow up quietly away from the press. The fact remains Tamara pushed for it and stole the freedoms these children will never know of what a normal childhood would have been like and for what? Fame and money nothing more. Albert could have still maintained a private life with these and all children he may have outside of marriage caused by accidents when the woman didn't take their birth control pills the swore they were on. And those demanding it to have something else to talk about on the Internet look at in the magazines as they try to cover their faces tired of being chased by the paparazzi etc like you keep posting the articles and photo's from.

Just my opinion.

I always hoped Jazmin would not make living of being Albert illegitimate daughter. When I saw pictures from Fiji"charity" trip I thought Jazmin was innocent participant of her mother plans, b/c I don't have doubts this charity is Tamara's idea to promote her daughter as princess. But after this photo shots I don't see Jazmin as innocent participant. Comm'n she is almost 15 and she knowingly takes advantage of being illegitimate daugher of a famous man, with whom her married then mother had brief liaison. In this pictures sh's pretty girl though, but too much make up for 15. And celebrity at 15? Where is time for school? I hope she will not forget about it. Her mother is pushing her in very wrong direction.
It seems that Tamara and Jazmin try competing with Casiraghis for popularity and celebrity status.

Last edited:
Lakshmi said:
It seems that Tamara and Jazmin try competing with Casiraghis for popularity and celebrity status.

Specially now that Charlotte made her big debut in the Chanel fashion show at the hand of Lagerfeld, now that Charlotte is in the public eye in an more celedebutante way, someone is trying to push this one is the same light, and it is sad, she can come in a better way by dedicating herself to studies that Charlotte does not seems interested on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom