Jazmin Grace Grimaldi Current Events 3 : June 2006 - Jan.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BurberryBrit said:
Er, Caroline has her OWN past. :lol:
If I'm not mistaken, she had Alex not too long after she got married to Ernst.

Not to mention what she did to her dearest friend Chantal!!!

rosana said:
The same happened with Andrea. It seems she would never have a child out of the marriage.
well, the legitimacy of her kids was bought from the catholic church with big bucks by annulling two of her marriages(have you seen this happening for any John Doe? actually she is one of the few who got such a privilege in the history of the Catholic Church). I can only imagine how large the check they gave was. but something tells me that in the eyes of the true GOD, her $$$ have no value. the fact that she thinks her children are better than the others in the family is maybe to feed her ego, they could have been in camille, alexandre or Jazmin's situation if rainier wouldn't have pulled the strings.
Tosca said:
Not to mention what she did to her dearest friend Chantal!!!
Exactly!!

While I understand the Caroline posts, let's try to stay on topic. We are heading off on a tangent!

Thank you!

Jazmin will probably always have a difficult time because of who her parents are and the choices they have made regarding her--both publicly and privately.

I just hope the girl is able to find something she really enjoys doing and is able to make a life from it without a lot of faldera.

Ann

Please note that I have deleted several posts relating to Caroline/Ernest/Chantal as well as Caroline's annulment. This thread is NOT the place to talk about those events.

Last edited:
so where does she live? what does she want to do with her life? how close is she with her dad? does she talk on the phone with him much?

I'm assuming she still lives in Southern California with her mom. As to what she wants to be.....we will probably never know until she gets the job. As to how close she is to her dad- probably won't know that either unless when she turns 30 she writes a tell all book.

Services for former President Gerald R. Ford, who died Tuesday evening at his home in Rancho Mirage’s Thunderbird Estates, will begin Friday and will continue through the next week. The Rev. Robert Certain, the family’s pastor, said Ford will lie in repose starting Friday afternoon at St. Margaret’s Episcopal Church in Palm Desert, which Ford and his wife Betty attended for years.

Isn't this the very same school Jazmin attended in Palm Desert?

http://www.thedesertsun.com/apps/pbcs.dll/frontpage

I read the bio on Prince Albert on the web it said that Jazmin could not be in line to the throne not only because she was born illegitmate but because the mother Tamara Rotolo was still legally married to another man so even if Albert were to marry Tamara their daughter Jazmin would not be in line to the throne of Monaco period.

Next Star said:
I read the bio on Prince Albert on the web it said that Jazmin could not be in line to the throne not only because she was born illegitmate but because the mother Tamara Rotolo was still legally married to another man so even if Albert were to marry Tamara their daughter Jazmin would not be in line to the throne of Monaco period.

I think it's very safe to say no one expects that to ever happen (mother and father to marry) -- we've all moved on to the relationship between father and daughter.

I think that is best for Jazmin not to be head of state she has thrown in the spotlight by her mother and the fact that her father is a royal prince and he is a sovereign. It can't be easy for this girl everywhere she goes a lens is in her face taking pictures no type of privacy at all. But that is the price that her mother and her had to pay by the prince officially annoucing Jazmin Grace Grimadli as his daughter sometimes you have to sacfrice things to get want you want in life and this is one of those situation.

TrustWorthy said:
I think it's very safe to say no one expects that to ever happen (mother and father to marry) -- we've all moved on to the relationship between father and daughter.

Last edited:
Next Star said:
It can't be easy for this girl everywhere she goes a lens is in her face taking pidtures no type of privacy at all. But that is the price that her mother and her had to pay by the prince officially annoucing Jazmin Grace Grimadli as his daughter sometimes you have to sacfrice things to get want you want in life and this is one of those situation.

It seems she enjoying being in the spotlight, if not she wouldn´t be involved in those "charities", with all the media behind her.So there´s no sacrifice at all.But that ´s what her mother wanted, she´s found the way to profit from this situation.

I disagree with you respectfully rosana because I see it as an sacifrice because Jazmin as no privacy at all before Tamara her mother made her father Albert publicy recongize her as his daughter. Jazmin might enjoy the spotlight now and the paparazzi but sooner or later she will end up hating it.The only good thing you mention was charity it is a great thing to help the less fortunate.I don't care if her mother Tamara is filling her bank account because of this Tamara will too soon not like it anymore the pressures are going to take it's toll one both Jazmin and her mother Tamara like theold saying be careful want you wish because it can come true.
rosana said:
It seems she enjoying being in the spotlight, if not she wouldn´t be involved in those "charities", with all the media behind her.So there´s no sacrifice at all.But that ´s what her mother wanted, she´s found the way to profit from this situation.

Last edited:
Next Star said:
I disagree with you respectfully rosana because I see it as an sacifrice because Jazmin as no privacy at all before Tamara her mother made her father Albert publicy recongize her as his daughter. Jazmin might enjoy the spotlight now and the paparazzi but sooner or later she will end up hating it.The only good thing you mention was charity it is a great thing to help the less fortunate.I don't care if her mother Tamara is filling her bank account because of this Tamara will too soon not like it anymore the pressures are going to take it's toll one both Jazmin and her mother Tamara like theold saying be careful want you wish because it can come true.

I would assume she had some say in her father recognizing her. I don't think he just out of the blue announced this. There was probably some discussion between Albert, Tamara & Jazmin. She doesn't seem to be bothered that much here in the states by the press. I've hardly seen anything about her.

I still think that is not easy to adjust to knowing that your father just so happens to be a prince and even she and her mother has something to do with him acknoweledging her as his daughter her and her mother should have know that the media will all over them. People say she feels comfortable yes for now but in do time those feelings will certainly change.
Lady Jennifer said:
I would assume she had some say in her father recognizing her. I don't think he just out of the blue announced this. There was probably some discussion between Albert, Tamara & Jazmin. She doesn't seem to be bothered that much here in the states by the press. I've hardly seen anything about her.

Last edited:
{removed speculation- Lady Jennifer}

I also heard what you said Next Star since Tamara was still legally married even if she and Albert were to marry which isn't likely from what I heard Jazmin still wouldn't be eligible. It's a shame that Jazmin has more to deal with then most teens like acne and bad hair days in school pictures or who will ask her to the dance. She'll never know who her true friends are and if a man loves her for herself or how much money she will inherit. Wonder how many more photo's of her in a bath robe will show up in her life?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think sometimes we all forget that Jazmin is in fact a teenager, and the fact that everyone has made these judgement calls on her personality, her actions, etc...without really knowing the true facts is slighty disturbing. If she was in her 20's and 30's, then yes, I can see where people could question some of her actions, but she's a child for goodness sake. She is still learning and growing as a person, let's not tar her with the belief that she is a gold digger, manipulative, etc. In the last couple of months, she has seen her life undergo significant changes....she is going to make mistakes. That's what people do.

Last edited:
Lady Jennifer said:

The announcement was the result of Nicole going to the press with Alexandre that Albert decided to recognize Jazmin. Apparently once Alexandre became public the press were zealously persuing Jazmin so Albert decided to go ahead with it. I remember reading that he had hoped to keep it quiet until she was 18 but he felt he couldn't. Tamara over the years tried very hard for acknowlegement of Jazmin including lawsuits. I also read that Albert had been supporting Jazmin for a long time. The question now is how is she handling the press which in the US as far as I can tell has died down but not in Europe where a lot of the photos we see of them seem to happen.

rosana said:
She may or she may not. I'm not sure yet. However, her "stage mother" Tamera is probably quite happy that she's getting her recognition.

It's possible the Tamera nursed the Princess fairytale from Jazmin's infancy. It's what American girls grown up believing in. The handsome prince, the castle.

I just hope that 2007 will bring Jazmin closer to her father.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no idea what that article says, but I just assume that the little princess is doing her royal duties for the good of mankind.

sashajones said:
I just hope that 2007 will bring Jazmin closer to her father.

That is such a kindhearted thought Sashajones. :flowers:

Trustworthy, thanks for posting article about Jazmin. I wish I knew German. What I understand they posted Jazmin's diary from the trip. I couldn't find diary on her fund webside. Is it possible that somebody(maybe Tamara) sent this diary to the media,to promote Jazmin as princess? I wish Jazmin to have as normal adolescence as possible.

Lakshmi said:
Trustworthy, thanks for posting article about Jazmin. I wish I knew German. What I understand they posted Jazmin's diary from the trip. I couldn't find diary on her fund webside. Is it possible that somebody(maybe Tamara) sent this diary to the media,to promote Jazmin as princess? I wish Jazmin to have as normal adolescence as possible.

I understand German enough to read the article -- her mother was not on the trip, it as something she (JGG) has wanted to do for a long time and with the support of her father she was finally able to do it, it is formated as a diary but it is not her diary and there are no direct quotes from her. Apparently they pieced together her trip by contacting and quoting; Police Department, School Administrator, Hospital staff and the owner of the boat. www.tuitai.com

Nice to see that Albert is trying to get to know his daughter Jazmin and she wants to know him as well. I am happy that Tamara is staying out of the situation and letting her spend quality time with his daughter. Albert sure does have a lot of catching up to do just to my knowlegde please do not get offend to wthat I am saying. TrustWorthy thanks for the link pages even though I do not know german it still nice to know that Jazmin and Albert's relationship is growing.

Last edited:
Trustworthy, I tried to use translator to understand this article. You are right this is not Jazmi'ns diary. It looks like they interviewed people from Fiji who met Jazmin during her trip. Everyone who met Jazmin seemed to like her.:)

what's that trustworthy? it doesn't work for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom