Jazmin Grace Grimaldi Current Events 3 : June 2006 - Jan.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be surprised if her name is and has remained Grimaldi. PA and his lawyers could be flat out lying (I'm not saying they are) to the press about her being "Rotolo" and not bearing the Grimaldi name because of course his toddler son Alexandre does not bear that name. Nothing I read as the official version of this story or anything PA has to say do I believe.

Laviollette said:
I wouldn't be surprised if her name is and has remained Grimaldi. PA and his lawyers could be flat out lying (I'm not saying they are) to the press about her being "Rotolo" and not bearing the Grimaldi name because of course his toddler son Alexandre does not bear that name. Nothing I read as the official version of this story or anything PA has to say do I believe.

On the certificate I posted her name is clearly and legally Grimaldi.

TR may have agreed to give up the Grimaldi last name in exchange for public recognition. It's very easy to change your last name in the states, married women do it every day.

Did Ms. Rotolo work in Palm Springs prior to the birth of her daughter? Or did she move there when she was pregnant?

paca said:
I suppose both parents are rotating in their graves ;)

no kidding. but they knew Albert's propensities, and maybe they had it in mind that this would be the only circumstance that there would ever be any sort of acknowledgement of any out of wedlock child -- after they are gone.

wow.

Last edited:
I dont see why Albert would deny his last name to his child. I cant understand it. This is a pretty difficult situation for him as he seemed to be forced to make it official just when there were no chance to keep it hidden. He recognized Alex first because of the pressures of his mom were for sure harder than Tamara's. Now he said it was the press that push him to recognize her now and not when she was older. I was asking myself, what is the reason he had for keeping hidden until she is 18?

In relation to his parents, i think his mother would have been a great help for him, maybe giving him some advices that seems he lacked. I can understand one child out of the wedlock but two...that looks like he didnt learn the lesson. We dont know Tamara so we dont know if she tricked him or not. He knows for sure what happened and who the fault was. Im just sure it is not Jazmin's

There are bigger photos of Jazmin Grace going to school at brunopress.

Finally!

Finally!
Now the world knows for sure, this is fantastic news for anyone that doubted the paternity and best of all for Jazmin.

Ode said:
PA probably acted without thinking. When you are a man with so much popularity, you should be carreful. But, I think that Jazmin and Alexandre's mothers manipulated him. PA isn't the only one to blame. If they (Tamara Rotolo and Nicole Coste) didn't use contraception, they knew that they could be pregnant.
It's easy to blame PA, because he is not perfect. But, mothers are guilty too. They knew that their baby will never be with their father.

I would like to know if mothers decided to have their baby (knowing the situation) because they could be famous, because their child could be famous, because they really want to have a baby (even if the child will not see their father), etc.

It's my personal way of life, but if I was pregnant and if the father was a non serious affair, I did not want to have the baby.

I totally agree with you... They manipulated the Prince Albert II... so they also are responsible for that.

It is so bad that papparazzi don't live poor Jazmin alone. :( I think that Tamara and first of all P Albert should do everything to protect her privacy. I hope that she will have normal youthhood.

le_ptit_diablotin said:
I totally agree with you... They manipulated the Prince Albert II... so they also are responsible for that.

Well, I happen to disagree. I would have my baby anyway, because it would be my baby. The child isn't guilty of anything.
I don't agree with the way both women handled the situation but I don't agree with the idea that they gave birth to their children to manipulate. Maybe they felt a little safer then most single-mothers do because they knew the father of their child is a very wealthy man and can support them. But to give birth to a child just to manipulate their father? that's a bit far-fetched, imo.

Well, while they would probably never admit it, there may be an element of manipulation there. I mean, what better way to insert yourself into the life (or at least the wallet) of a high-profile rich man than to produce a child in this day and age of DNA testing?

We don't know their motives, of course, but it isn't beyond the realms of possibility that they became pregnant in order to keep their ties to the prince in some way.

This situation is difficult to generalize because Albert isn't like the average Joe with a child from a relationship that didn't last. When you're a prince with millions of dollars on you, you have to be suspicious of claimants of paternity. From the articles I read, the matter was resolved just weeks ago, meaning he probably had a DNA test done recently. He probably truly doubted that Jasmin was his seing the circumstances (alleged, anyway) under which she was concieved.

Elspeth, I concur with you.

Let's see what happens within the next few weeks & months, it will be very interesting to see how this all unfolds. Will this fade into the background slightly like Nicole and litte Alexandre or will it dominate within the press for months to come? Who knows.

Great discussion so far. Brilliant!:)

Moonlightrhapsody said:
This situation is difficult to generalize because Albert isn't like the average Joe with a child from a relationship that didn't last. When you're a prince with millions of dollars on you, you have to be suspicious of claimants of paternity. From the articles I read, the matter was resolved just weeks ago, meaning he probably had a DNA test done recently. He probably truly doubted that Jasmin was his seing the circumstances (alleged, anyway) under which she was concieved.

It makes sense for me. P Albert seemed to fully believe that Jazmin was not his child. I also concluded from the recent articles that a paternity test was done just a few months ago.
One thing about Jazmin's conception circumstances surprises me. Tamara was married when she met Albert. She might still had sex with her hubby, b/c they come together to MC. Less than 4 weeks after after having affair with PA she contaced him again telling about pregnancy.She realised quite early she was pregnant. maybe I am creating conspiracy teory be it seemed she was checking /making sure if she was pregnant almost immidiatly after her brief liazon with PA ended. Tamara claimed on the beginning that she was separated in time she met PA and traveled w/girlfried. maybe she had other reasons to lie about her marital status just to pretend the pregnancy was accidental and PA was the only man she slept in that time. Also I find it hard to believe that a man like PA didn't use a protection with a woman he just met. (I head/read the court cases of women who got pregnant while retrieving a sperm from a used condom and impregnant themself so nothing would surprise me:D ) But again it just speculation. I hope it will not be deleted. I just try to understand why PA deleyed with DNA test with that child. Maybe it sounds crazy but I had similar suspicions in case of little Alex conception.

Last edited:
Men need to be held responsible for the fact that every time they have sex, it's a possibility that a child will result. I don't care if TR and NC were manipulative and planned to trap him. Every time a man has sex he knows that it's a possibility.

I don't agree that it is the fault of the woman and if she gets pregnant and the father doesn't want the baby then it's too bad for her. That's ourageous! And I am apalled that woman in this day and age feel that way. PA is a grown man and should have known better. If the mother wants the baby no matter the reason--personal, religious, moral, financial--then the dad has to simply deal with it. When he slept with those women he was playing roulette.

I was reading in Hello! that he knew all along she was his daughter. He was trying to protect her privacy but the media became to unbearable for her and so he admitted it. who knows?

Kelly, that was known, and now fact, by many of us years ago. It is only now that the press is finding this out.

Maybe the press should start reading these royal boards for correct information, etc. instead of making half of it up.

Whilst it's easy to judge Prince Albert and the two mothers of his children, no one actually knows what happened between them. The most important person in all this is Jazmin Grace who never asked to be in this situation, and who after all is just a child. Imagine how she is going to feel in a couple of years time when she is old enough to understand what happened between her parents and why they aren't together, and she finds newspapers, magazines and even internet forums discussing how irresonsible her father is and how her mother is a manipulator.

So sad but I am daring to say that it is a price to pay for being in a situation that it isn't her fault at all as you say English Rose.

I would like to know what does PA thought about AIDS. Stéphanie will go to New-York to talk about fighting AIDS.
PA is not a good example. If he had two child, I suppose that he didn't use condoms with lots of women. I really like to have his opinion, in an interview for example.
The fact that he fathered illegitimate child is not really a problem for me, but, the fact that he doesn't take care of him and of women he dated isn't a good example. His sister works hardly with the fight aids monaco.

What does this Tamara and daughter look like and where do they live? Are they also black and from Africa?

Well for what it's worth, I'm glad that the truth is out. Everyone deserves the truth. But as I said before, I feel incredibly bad for Jazmin. Before she found out the truth, she had a mother and an unknown father, but she had a life.

Now she has a mother who had a one night stand with a prince. No matter how much you try and deny it, there is a certain stigma attached to it (promiscuous). She was married at the time (adultery).
As for her father, and I use that term lightly, she has one now. One that has denied her for 14 years. Now he "might" allow her into his family, and an unknown world, in a unknown country, and he "might" not. This has to hurt. Also the fact that her mother has literally "forced" him into acknowleding her has to hurt. He did not do it of his own accord. also, knowing that you were conceived out of a one night stand, and not a loving caring relationship would hurt a lot.
And now she has no life. Her friends will look at her differently. Her mothers friends will look at "them" differently. She will be hounded by the press for God knows how long. What kind of life is that for a vunerable teenager? Her world has been turned upside down thru no fault of her own. Because of her parents indiscretions, her life is no longer her own. And I'll bet you $5 that no one asked her if she wanted all this to happen. Of course this is my own opinion, but my heart has broken on behalf of this young lady. She is being used as a pawn. But, at least she knows for sure, the truth now, and she will probably never have to worry about $, which is good.

i was under the impression Tamara was on vacation with her girlfriend, not husband. which is right?

HRH Kimetha said:
What does this Tamara and daughter look like and where do they live? Are they also black and from Africa?
No. they are white and live here in the U.S. in Calif.

enchantednights said:
i was under the impression Tamara was on vacation with her girlfriend, not husband. which is right?

According to reliable sources, discussion and information on the board, Tamara was on holiday with her girlfriend and was seperated from her husband when she initially met PA.

GlitteringTiaras said:
According to reliable sources, discussion and information on the board, Tamara was on holiday with her girlfriend and was seperated from her husband when she initially met PA.

thank you glittering tiaras :-*

I'm expecting an engagement announcement any day now:rolleyes: . I think PA needs something to elevate himself above all these past indiscretions and a wedding would probably be a good PR move right now. I agree that Grace and Rainier would probably be appalled at these events (although PR may have known of these children before his passing). Grace I'm sure had she lived, would have been pretty shocked.

I feel bad for both children. Ideally, it is not good for children to come to know their father after paternity suits, of varying lengths in this case. I can't imagine a man having the exact same difficult and embarrassing experience twice. How odd.

I know this may be unpopular, but I don't see Albert as bad as many of you make him out to be - I see a sense of decency. He financially supported Alexandre before he was born and it seems that he has been supporting Jazmin. Recently, there have been several out-of-wedlock children in other royal household where the father has NEVER acknowledged their children. In the Netherlands, Queen Beatrix's father only acknowledged his two daughters after he died.

Here's a link to an article where Tamara's father said that Albert has always financially supported Jazmin. Of course he was irresponsible by protecting himself from a possible unwanted birth, but so was Nicole and Tamara (and I wondered how many of you have had sex where the man wasn't wearing a condom). It's amazing that most are willing to ignore the fact that these women also chose (probably with good reasons) to have unprotected sex with Prince Albert. Can anyone possibly understand how a man may have a hard time bonding with children that he did not choose to have and did not choose the mothers to have a child with. Regardless if you think it's right. How many of you would be elated and happily await the birth of a child from a woman that you had a two week fling with and had sex with her within hours of meeting her? Parenthood means more than blood ties, that's why adoptions work so well. Albert chooses to have unprotected sex (so everyone can flog him for that), but he did not choose to have children with these women (and yes, I know how children are born, and I'm sure he does and so should Nicole and Tamara). Perhaps, some of you could try to understand this between all these unrealistic ranting of why can't Albert just have this idealistic happy father relationship with these two children.

So, please do not be surprise in the future when Albert shows public affection for the children HE CHOOSES to have with the woman that HE CHOOSES to love and marry.

http://www.10news.com/entertainment/9307052/detail.html
Excerpt...

In the San Francisco suburb of Fremont, Rotolo's father, Sam Rotolo, 75, said the family has known since Jazmin was born that she was the prince's child. He said that Albert has provided financial support.

The retired autoworker said his daughter, Tamara, was raised in his middle-class home. Her mother died in 2002, he said.

"She's a wonderful, young woman," Sam Rotolo said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom