Jazmin Grace Grimaldi Current Events 3 : June 2006 - Jan.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakshmi said:
Trustworthy, the article from April 2005 (British " Mail on Sunday") reffers to B. MacCormack as Tamara's friend. He even mentions about warming relations between Tamara and Albert's lawyers after Rainer's death. So he looked like he was up to date with all events from Tamara's legal relation with Albert. Through the years he gave some interviews about Tamara, relating not only to events that occured before his meeting with Ms. Rotolo in Wyoming but also later, and his interviews didn't not seem like speculations but as if he knew a lot about Jazmin/Tamara case. He spoke with Daphne Barak in the end of 2005 and said something about progress in negotiations between Tamara's lawyers and Albert's lawyers. What about legal letters asking him to stop interviews. I've never read that, maybe he said that. Maybe it was from Albert's lawyers who found all these interviews embarassing and damaging Albert's image (in B. MacCormack's interviews we always read about Jazmin as potential heir to the MC throne).
On the other hand why Bruce MacCormack would give so many interviews over the years(bringing always something new) if he really met Tamara only once and if he really never spoke with her after that first meeting.
Oops. It's thread about Nicole and Alexandre, but Mr. MacCormack was discussed here so I answered in this thread.:)
Off topic as well you forgot he had current photo's of Jamin to give the press that could have only come from Tamara.

It's a fact Tamara wanted recognition for Jazmin and Bruce M. was helping and was the reason Nicole went public.

The Jazmin Fund website looks like a sham. How does anyone know where the "donations" will end up? I couldn't imagine giving my credit card info to that non-established "charity" or even giving money to it.

It sure does! I should think they can afford to have a web designer. Somehow the press knows about the trip but they don't have a decent website? Sounds shady.

Lets give the site the benefit of doubt and say Jazmin made it herself not realizing the things adults would require of it. I have more to say however I won't at this time.

Laviollette said:
The Jazmin Fund website looks like a sham. How does anyone know where the "donations" will end up? I couldn't imagine giving my credit card info to that non-established "charity" or even giving money to it.
In looking at the site we learn that it's part of the Naqaqa Giving Foundation and in operation for a few years with 100% of all donations going to the charity (quite impressive considering nearly all charities file costs/overhead expenses in their tax filings. Try to find another, until then... I rest my case). You can also see the US Government Tax Codes and Filing Status on the site. Why are you so adamant about knocking the efforts of others?

LadyMacAlpine said:
Lets give the site the benefit of doubt and say Jazmin made it herself not realizing the things adults would require of it. I have more to say however I won't at this time.
Bravo! You may have figured it out!

Last edited by a moderator:
LadyMacAlpine said:
Off topic as well you forgot he had current photo's of Jamin to give the press that could have only come from Tamara.

It's a fact Tamara wanted recognition for Jazmin and Bruce M. was helping and was the reason Nicole went public.

The mother had 15 years to do something about it and never did.
And it's simple NOT true about MacCormack.
Why don't you write MacCormack and post his reply ( Cody (Wyo.) Enterprise newspaper -- Bruce E. McCormack is Editor and Publisher -- office@codyenterprise.com ). Here's your chance to get your facts straight... and when you write him you can ask him if he was paid. I suspect he was paid each and every time he was quoted.

He was not a friend of anyone connected to this matter, never had current photos -- and only guessed as many of us do. If you can post it here -- please back up your claims and not by quoting a London newspaper.

Yes, sorry -- very very off topic. Please move if you see fit.

TrustWorthy said:
In looking at the site we learn that it's part of the Naqaqa Giving Foundation and in operation for a few years with 100% of all donations going to the charity (quite impressive considering nearly all charities file costs/overhead expenses in their tax filings. Try to find another, until then... I rest my case). You can also see the US Government Tax Codes and Filing Status on the site. Why are you so adamant about knocking the efforts of others?
I would respond but I just don't care.

I'm still astonished that Prince Albert allowed himself to get wrapped up with opportunists like this. Public figures never cease to amaze me with their disappointing behavior.

Something else of interest for those "Doubting Thomas' and Teresas'" out there. The Jazmin Fund is part of a bigger picture, http://www.networkforgood.org/ which is sponsored by the likes of; AOL, Yahoo and Cisco Systems.

In reading the site it clearly states, "... the costs of maintaining each website is covered by each individual Fund and the technology and the expense of building elaborate and flashy sites is usually not the priority of our Funds, allowing this money to be used on causes of more priority."

TrustWorthy said:
The mother had 15 years to do something about it and never did.
And it's simple NOT true about MacCormack.
Why don't you write MacCormack and post his reply ( Cody (Wyo.) Enterprise newspaper -- Bruce E. McCormack is Editor and Publisher -- office@codyenterprise.com ). Here's your chance to get your facts straight... and when you write him you can ask him if he was paid. I suspect he was paid each and every time he was quoted.

He was not a friend of anyone connected to this matter, never had current photos -- and only guessed as many of us do. If you can post it here -- please back up your claims and not by quoting a London newspaper.

Yes, sorry -- very very off topic. Please move if you see fit.

Well, It's been said already why? Jazmin & Tamara do not have any Legal rights as U.S. Citizens. Albert can give or not give ($'s) what he wishes to give them. And why Rainier was alive (& before Nicole surfaced) I'm sure he set the conditions & if she wanted support - the deal included being quiet so Jazmin should be able to grow up as a normal child & do what she wishes when she turned 18. I found it odd last year when they discussed her public recognition between their lawyers that she wanted to be able to write a book? I also found it interesting that it was said in the article that since she graduated from Junior High she was not getting the attention as she was before? That's why some of us question her motives for the fund. Why not do this quitely as a lot of other people do if you're doing it for other reasons other than publicity. I hope we are wrong & she just has a good heart, only time will tell (or a book deal).

LadyMacAlpine said:

It might be possible that Jazmin did that website herself. But I still think that her mom, Tamara is behind the whole idea of fund and "charity trip". Maybe Jazim is an honest girl and truly wants to do something useful and has no idea about her mom's motives.

I found something interesting a few minutes ago that might help those who want laws changed in favor of Jazmin. If Albert was to marry Nicole Alexandre would be his heir because she wasn't legally married at the time of his birth.

In Jazmin's case, however, marrying the mother would probably not legitimate her nor give her a place in the line of succession as she would likely be considered an "adulterine" child. The man to whom her mother had been married since 1987, David Schumacher, filed for a divorce from Rotolo on 13 September 1991 in California, according to a San Diego Union-Tribune article by Jeff Wilson of the Associated Press. He cited as grounds "irreconcilable differences", and Rotelo did not contest the petition, the couple having been separated since April 1989. But an uncontested petition for dissolution of marriage cannot result in a final judgment of divorce "until six months have elapsed from the date the respondent was served with a copy of the summons and petition or the date of appearance of the respondent [in court]...", according to California Family Law Code §2339. At the earliest, therefore, Rotolo's divorce could not have become effective before 13 March 1992, nine days after Jazmin's birth. Article 227 of the Monégasque civil code stipulates that "Children born outside of marriage, other than adulterine children, are legitimated by the subsequent marriage of their father and mother..." Since Jazmin was born while her mother was legally married to a man (David Schumacher) other than her biological father, she would thus probably be ineligible for legitimation even if her parents were to marry in the future.

LadyMacAlpine, thank you for posting this info. But I still think that it will not stop some people from hoping that Albert will change the constitution one day and make Jazmin his heir.:rolleyes:

Well, I do not think he'll ever change the constitution. I don't think Caroline would sit quiet in a corner, and she might act like her aunt Antoinette did, when she tried to organize a coup.

Lakshmi said:
LadyMacAlpine, thank you for posting this info. But I still think that it will not stop some people from hoping that Albert will change the constitution one day and make Jazmin his heir.:rolleyes:

what people?? her mother ??

LadyMacAlpine said:
I found something interesting a few minutes ago that might help those who want laws changed in favor of Jazmin. If Albert was to marry Nicole Alexandre would be his heir because she wasn't legally married at the time of his birth.
Article 227 of the Monégasque civil code stipulates that "Children born outside of marriage, other than adulterine children, are legitimated by the subsequent marriage of their father and mother..." Since Jazmin was born while her mother was legally married to a man (David Schumacher) other than her biological father, she would thus probably be ineligible for legitimation even if her parents were to marry in the future.

That's very interesting LadyMac. I hadn't read that before. It's as if when PR revised the constitution, he had this very situation in mind. I notice that that clause would legitimize Camille and Alexandre but not Jazmin. PR knew about Camille but not Alexandre.

Last edited:
Laviollette said:
That's very interesting LadyMac. I hadn't read that before. It's as if when PR revised the constitution, he had this very situation in mind. I notice that that clause would legitimize Camille and Alexandre but not Jazmin. PR knew about Camille but not Alexandre.

I am of the belief that PR knew about Alexandre. I don't think Albert told him, but I believe he knew. I have often heard that PR made it his business to know everything that was going on. Just my random thoughts.

libra65 said:
I am of the belief that PR knew about Alexandre. I don't think Albert told him, but I believe he knew. I have often heard that PR made it his business to know everything that was going on. Just my random thoughts.
Yes he was quite abusy bee and had a lot of them working for him too. I also think that he knew, but didn't bother talking to Albert about it since it wouldn't change anything. Rainier knew all his children very well and all the problems their personalities might entail. And in his testament and the change of the constitution he made sure that it was taken into account. I am sure that he also made those changes with regards to the legitimacy of the heir, because he knew what sort of mothers Albert might have illegitimate children with and what sort of upbringing they might receive, but also to not lower Alberts chances of marrying and avoiding later quarrels over whose right to the throne. He probably also foresaw, that his son would need a long time to acquire the authority and power to get another change of the constitution through and by that time he might be reasonable enough to make a wise decision. JMO.

Laviollette said:

Ok, who is Camille?

I hope Jazmin left Fiji already. I just saw on the cover page of the MSN site that they are on the verge of a military coup to oust the prime minister.

I agree with both Libra and Paca, I think Prince Ranier knew about Alexander, he knew that Albert was still seeing Nicole and I also feel that he had pictures of Alexander and he knew that Albert had them living in his Apartment in Paris. I also feel that he said absolutely nothing to Albert but wanted to see if he would one day tell him what he already knew about Alex

libra65 said:
I hope Jazmin left Fiji already. I just saw on the cover page of the MSN site that they are on the verge of a military coup to oust the prime minister.
IIRC, she was there for an 8 day trip (oh, excuse me, an "eight-day humanitarian tour". My bad). As that was the 20th, she should still be there (or not if she's smart). Let's hope this doesn't end in a claim for diplomatic immunity or something and that Albert doesn't have to bail them out. Literally or figuratively speaking.
Mmm, I hope I didn't put any ideas into anyone's head... :bang: :wacko:

Bahamagirl said:
I agree with both Libra and Paca, I think Prince Ranier knew about Alexander, he knew that Albert was still seeing Nicole and I also feel that he had pictures of Alexander and he knew that Albert had them living in his Apartment in Paris. I also feel that he said absolutely nothing to Albert but wanted to see if he would one day tell him what he already knew about Alex
Especially since the Monegasque consulat is in the same building and her car was in the name of the consulat. So, IMO, no way could he have not unofficially known about it. But I don't think he was really interested to know more. He knew the child was taken care of and he had taken care of the constitution. He was probaly pleased as punch for his foresight, but at the same time not happy about having been so right about his son. I suppose he would have preferred Albert to surprise him in a positive way by not making the mistakes that he anticipated him to make.

rosana said:
Stephanie´s illegitimate daughter, the little one.

(laughing) :bang: :ROFLMAO: :bang: :ROFLMAO: :bang: Why do some insist on "labeling" -- especially the children. Do you for a second think anyone in the family refers this to this in that way? (laughing) :bang: :ROFLMAO: :bang: :ROFLMAO: :bang:

Ghislaine said:
IIRC, she was there for an 8 day trip (oh, excuse me, an "eight-day humanitarian tour". My bad). As that was the 20th, she should still be there (or not if she's smart). Let's hope this doesn't end in a claim for diplomatic immunity or something and that Albert doesn't have to bail them out. Literally or figuratively speaking.
Mmm, I hope I didn't put any ideas into anyone's head... :bang: :wacko:

:bang: :bang: :bang: is right! 8 Island tour... 8 Island tour not and 8 day tour
I will refrain from what I'm really thinking about the accuracy of some of the posts on this board that so many refer to as fact. :bang: :bang: :bang:

ThrustWorthy, I quoted directly from the Fiji Times article, as this is the only source we have and it states:
"start of an eight-day humanitarian tour" and "sets sail for seven islands".
Sorry, but I'm right. Read for yourself: http://www.fijitimes.com/story.aspx?id=52049

Hope you don't have a headache from all that banging your head. :flowers:

G.

Last edited:
Albert, thought that he could keep Jazmine and Alex a secret but like they famous quote is said what is ever in the darkness it will come to light.He wanted to try to keep some of his life actually private which did not work.
Maybe next thing he will think use common sense and think before he reacts. And not do something that will not only hurt his reputation or other people that he knowns.

TrustWorthy said:
(laughing) :bang: :ROFLMAO: :bang: :ROFLMAO: :bang: Why do some insist on "labeling" -- especially the children. Do you for a second think anyone in the family refers this to this in that way?

Someone asked a question, Which one is Camille? Rosana was just specifying. In other words, the one whose father is not Daniel Ducruet, the only one who fits the "illegitimate" description, and "the little one," indeed the smallest of her kids. Sounds like a sensible description to answer the question it was meant to address.
People put labels on everyone and everything. It's life. What can you do?
:rolleyes:

I for one, agree with Trustworthy on this one. I hate the term illegitmate just as I hate adopted....it just has (or appears to have) a negative implication. As if Camille is treated any different than her "legitimate" kids. Other than being in the line of succession does it really matter? With that in mind, I am sure Rosana didn't mean it that way. That just my personal cross to bear :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom