The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2006, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
The House

In the garage .................................Entrance

Back yard (pictured is Rotola's current companion, a pool cleaner)

at Palm Springs International Airport

IMO Looks like he was getting a kiss. Newscom
The moderators of this forum had a fit when someone posted paparazzi shots of Caroline's house awhile back, along with pics of Alexandra getting in a car to go to her ballet lesson. They said it was inappropriate for pics of the royals' private homes to be posted here. I know Jazmin and Tamara aren't royalty, but don't they deserve the same respect? It's audacious to me that people don't seem to give the same respect to the commoners that they give to the royals. The royals deserve privacy and all this, but Tamara and Jazmin's house can be exploited here to no end.

Old 06-15-2006, 11:44 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc
2 more pics from this weeks Bunte:
Tamara slept with the rollers on? I never understood the ladies with multiple hairdos on them, she has long hair on the sides and bangs on the front plus a crown of curls?
Jazmin Grace is pretty, although I don't see Grimaldi or Kelly in her on that recent picture.

Old 06-15-2006, 11:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
The moderators of this forum had a fit when someone posted paparazzi shots of Caroline's house awhile back, along with pics of Alexandra getting in a car to go to her ballet lesson. They said it was inappropriate for pics of the royals' private homes to be posted here. I know Jazmin and Tamara aren't royalty, but don't they deserve the same respect? It's audacious to me that people don't seem to give the same respect to the commoners that they give to the royals. The royals deserve privacy and all this, but Tamara and Jazmin's house can be exploited here to no end.
They came from Newscom there source also SIPA all we post from. I also don't read those threads.
Old 06-16-2006, 12:00 AM
Royal Highness

I don't think Tamara minds the cameras on her all the time. She gives me a mixed feeling. On one hand I'm glad she, like Nicole, got Albert to admit he had kids and now he has to support them. But another feeling I get from her, or vibe, is quite unneasy. Like having a kid from Albert was a triumph of some sorts. While looking at the picture above all I see is those notorious mothers who sign up kids for beauty pageants since they were babies. I find her somewhat creepy.
Old 06-16-2006, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toledo
I don't think Tamara minds the cameras on her all the time. She gives me a mixed feeling. On one hand I'm glad she, like Nicole, got Albert to admit he had kids and now he has to support them. But another feeling I get from her, or vibe, is quite unneasy. Like having a kid from Albert was a triumph of some sorts. While looking at the picture above all I see is those notorious mothers who sign up kids for beauty pageants since they were babies. I find her somewhat creepy.
Tamara is a little creepy, I always had the feeling, so I know what you mean. But there is no law against being just creepy, last time I checked. So the woman still deserves some degree of privacy. Like I said not long ago with respect to the Casiraghis, photograph her walking down a busy street, whatever. But please don't photograph her private home. That is crossing a line that should never be crossed, for anyone, royal or common or anything. Photographing someone's home without their prior consent is wrong.
Old 06-16-2006, 12:46 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Tamara is a little creepy, I always had the feeling, so I know what you mean. But there is no law against being just creepy, last time I checked. So the woman still deserves some degree of privacy. Like I said not long ago with respect to the Casiraghis, photograph her walking down a busy street, whatever. But please don't photograph her private home. That is crossing a line that should never be crossed, for anyone, royal or common or anything. Photographing someone's home without their prior consent is wrong.
It might be wrong to you but its not illegal and done all the time. The sad truth and Tamara Rotolo has to accept is she lost her privacy the day she filed a paternity suit against Albert and then demanded he recognize the child. She has given the press photo's of Jazmin over the years to use even recently. She wants attention and for her child to be the next ruler of Monaco. Taking photo's of Albert nude with a gf and Rainier in his underwear in his bedroom through a window now that I would agree is very wrong and that over steps the boundary.
Old 06-16-2006, 01:35 AM
Gentry

There is a rather interesting version of the TR/PA story at http://www.royalarchive.com/index2.p...o_pdf=1&id=670
Old 06-16-2006, 07:01 AM
Gentry

Jazmin Grace Grimaldi Part III

Quote:
Tamara slept with the rollers on? I never understood the ladies with multiple hairdos on them, she has long hair on the sides and bangs on the front plus a crown of curls?
Jazmin Grace is pretty, although I don't see Grimaldi or Kelly in her on that recent picture.
Tamara's hairdo is called "The Dolly Parton" look. It's very dated looking, isn't it?
Old 06-16-2006, 08:46 AM

Quote:
It might be wrong to you but its not illegal and done all the time. The sad truth and Tamara Rotolo has to accept is she lost her privacy the day she filed a paternity suit against Albert and then demanded he recognize the child. She has given the press photo's of Jazmin over the years to use even recently. She wants attention and for her child to be the next ruler of Monaco. Taking photo's of Albert nude with a gf and Rainier in his underwear in his bedroom through a window now that I would agree is very wrong and that over steps the boundary.
I don't think you were wrong to post them, LadyMac. The wrong was in taking them in the first place. I hold it as a rule that if the media photographs a private residence without the owner's consent (celebs and royals sometimes open their doors to the press, and that's fine) then I can't support it. I don't think photographing any celebrity, royal, or someone of the quasi-status like TR walking down the street or otherwise in some public place is crossing a line. Now if the "home" is a historical landmark like Monaco's Palais du Princier or Buckingham Palace or the White House, and the photos are aeriel views taken by a respectable agency like Corbis or AP or Reuters, that is entirely different. But to photograph someone in their backyard of a private home without their consent is overstepping the line, whatever that person may have done to illicit such attentions.
Old 06-16-2006, 10:13 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by julianneneville
There is a rather interesting version of the TR/PA story at http://www.royalarchive.com/index2.p...o_pdf=1&id=670
Was it this article? The 'secret daughter' of Prince Albert who could claim the crown of Monaco
By Sharon Churcher and Caroline Graham, Mail on Sunday Apr 17 2005

THE contrast could not have been more extreme: while presidents, princes and crowned heads of state gathered to pay their final respects to Prince Rainier of Monaco at Monte Carlo's ornate cathedral, the teenage girl who could one day inherit the 700-year-old Grimaldi throne played alone in a dusty compound in a scorched desert wilderness 150 miles east of Los Angeles.
Old 06-16-2006, 11:34 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Was it this article? The 'secret daughter' of Prince Albert who could claim the crown of Monaco
By Sharon Churcher and Caroline Graham, Mail on Sunday Apr 17 2005
This is a very interesting article. If it is true Albert really liked Tamara and she wasn`t just a one night stand. Tamara must be very down to earth when she refused to stay in Monaco for a longer time and wanted back the reality as a waitress. And the way she presented her daughter to Albert for the first time and the fact that she never gave an interview on TV is kinda cool. The more I know about her the more I like her. :)

Albert seems like a coward and Rainier must have been some sort of family-tyrant.
Old 06-16-2006, 11:49 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by starnightsky
Tamara's hairdo is called "The Dolly Parton" look. It's very dated looking, isn't it?
Now you made me wonder if she has country music on her car's set radio stations. :p

But back to the lost of privacy. It was bound to happen. That's why I said she gives me some mixed feeling because in order to make the right thing that is give her daugther a sense of belonging (to a family) she also placed her life and hers in the spotlight. This was for the Rotolos what is called a Pyrrhic Victory. You win but you lose something in the process.
Old 06-16-2006, 01:01 PM
Aristocracy

I read the article a while ago. I have learned that journalists put their spin on articles and most of the time they are not privy to factual information. This article in particular, you could almost here the violins playing in the background as you read each paragraph. The two journalists probably got most of the information from several articles and compiled bits and pieces with a few of their own thoughts to make the viewer believe they know what is going on in the situation. If you noticed, upon reading the article, it was open for discussion to add more speculation.

You have to be perceptive when reviewing some of these articles. You have to be able to decipher fact from fiction because most of what is written is the journalist thoughts and not the true story. Their tactic is to persuade you over to believe the article is god’s honest truth when it is only speculative.

In all honesty, this is a private matter between PA and TR and anything beyond these lines is invasion of privacy. I have learned over the years not to read too much into what the media prints. :)
Old 06-16-2006, 01:04 PM

Wow.... this thread is fascinating. It is so amazing how the tide of opinion on the forum has changed in favor of TR and JG. I don't care at all about TR or Albert. All I care about is that Jazmin is ok. Jazmin is the one who never asked to be in this situation. For TR and Albert, it was a choice they made several years ago, to have unprotected sex; that was their choice, their fault, and they can pay the consequences. Jazmin should not have to pay for it.
Old 06-16-2006, 01:22 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Wow.... this thread is fascinating. It is so amazing how the tide of opinion on the forum has changed in favor of TR and JG...
Well, sometimes we rush to judgements based on the little information we have with those news links. And sometimes when we step back and see the picture from a distance we come to appreciate the circumstances with a different point of view. Is not that people change their minds here on a daily basis but that we examine the news links and react to them in a different way even when is the same information. Reminds me of a joke that says people hurt themsleves by jumping to conclusions.

I have my own feelings about Tamara, Albert and Nicole and the mess they got themsleves into. But I also see what moved each one to act that way. That does not mean it gets my approval but understanding why people do the things they do makes these thresome not that different from people we know in our lives. They are all in a situation that happens every day everywhere.
Who do I feel sorry for? the two kids. They will grow up and grow out of this or we will see them transform into extensions of the circumstances that we discuss today. That's why I see the best solution for Albert is to protect his offsprings from the media by bringing them closer to the 'nest'. And maybe that will help him too to come to terms with fatherhood.
And make us all here at Royal Forums proud. :)
Old 06-16-2006, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Well, sometimes we rush to judgements based on the little information we have with those news links. And sometimes when we step back and see the picture from a distance we come to appreciate the circumstances with a different point of view. Is not that people change their minds here on a daily basis but that we examine the news links and react to them in a different way even when is the same information. Reminds me of a joke that says people hurt themsleves by jumping to conclusions.

I have my own feelings about Tamara, Albert and Nicole and the mess they got themsleves into. But I also see what moved each one to act that way. That does not mean it gets my approval but understanding why people do the things they do makes these thresome not that different from people we know in our lives. They are all in a situation that happens every day everywhere.
Who do I feel sorry for? the two kids. They will grow up and grow out of this or we will see them transform into extensions of the circumstances that we discuss today. That's why I see the best solution for Albert is to protect his offsprings from the media by bringing them closer to the 'nest'. And maybe that will help him too to come to terms with fatherhood.
And make us all here at Royal Forums proud. :)
Yes, I hope Albert does the right thing. Tamara has been paying for the mistake Jazmin's whole life + the 9mos. of pregnancy, and Albert has not paid his due. He needs to do more than his due, of course, but he has not even done that, and if he wants sensible people to respect him, he must do what is right as a father and as someone who wants to set an example for his nephews,his nieces. He should be acting as someone who can say, "This is me accepting responsibility for my mistakes and doing the right thing," instead of acting like a victim. After he publicly acknowledged Alexandre in 2005, his subsequent interviews sounded like a man who was asking people to feel sorry for him, saying he felt "tricked". He sounded so childish. I hope he realizes that now and won't start acting like that again. It's not very becoming in anyone, let alone a head of state.
Old 06-16-2006, 02:00 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Wow.... this thread is fascinating. It is so amazing how the tide of opinion on the forum has changed in favor of TR and JG.
Yeah, I noticed that too. I admit to having read a few of this weeks tabloids in which JG (or "Jazzy" ) has been painted basically as an angel, the next Einstein, the next princess Grace and Albert's favourite girl. I've never read much favourable press about Eric/Alexandre and/or his mum. Exactly why is the JG situation so much different, why is JG so much better and so much more loved than Eric/Alexandre and why is TR praised for her perseverance while NC is painted as a madwoman? The situation is the same, why isn't the public judgement?

G.
Old 06-16-2006, 02:08 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Wow.... this thread is fascinating. It is so amazing how the tide of opinion on the forum has changed in favor of TR and JG. I don't care at all about TR or Albert. All I care about is that Jazmin is ok. Jazmin is the one who never asked to be in this situation. For TR and Albert, it was a choice they made several years ago, to have unprotected sex; that was their choice, their fault, and they can pay the consequences. Jazmin should not have to pay for it.
MY reply:
IMO I doubt if PA or TR will do an interview any time soon concerning their daughter’s well being because it is a private matter. The internet/news media is the last place to rely on accurate information concerning JG.

I have been a fan of the Grimaldi family for many years. I am not taking sides, just keeping an open mind. :)
Old 06-16-2006, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghislaine
Yeah, I noticed that too. I admit to having read a few of this weeks tabloids in which JG (or "Jazzy" ) has been painted basically as an angel, the next Einstein, the next princess Grace and Albert's favourite girl. I've never read much favourable press about Eric/Alexandre and/or his mum. Exactly why is the JG situation so much different, why is JG so much better and so much more loved than Eric/Alexandre and why is TR praised for her perseverance while NC is painted as a madwoman? The situation is the same, why isn't the public judgement?

G.
Hmm, it could be as simple as Jazmin being a girl and Alex a boy. The media loves a "little princess".
Old 06-16-2006, 02:30 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Hmm, it could be as simple as Jazmin being a girl and Alex a boy. The media loves a "little princess".
The problem is she's not a "little princess". She is just white.

Closed Thread