Jazmin Grace Grimaldi Current Events 3 : June 2006 - Jan.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zara04 "....these children should not be taken to task for what their selfish and (dare say) trampy mothers did....low doing what they did... I just worry about the negative influence... on Albert's children.

Some strong opinions, but your privilege but it looks to me that these women have come through with flying colors being mothers. (Alex looks big and happy, Jazmin, well we see her looking good.)

If it weren't for their(the mothers') insistence, excuse me, but they might not even be a memory or heard of. For Alex maybe some difference but for JG, its been a hard road to acceptance, I hear. Think again when you proclaim exclusively "Albert's children"

MsGriffin I feel you're right on except "...Ms Coste..she just lost the certificate." Which one? I just yesterday read two interviews where she said she was never given the very first one early,which was why she was aggressive, shall we say.

I agree with all of you who realize that Jazmin nor Alexander had anything to do with the events surrounding their conception. They are a part of Prince Albert's family whether you like it or not. I feel that some people are plain jealous of these innocent children.

I must say that eventhough I disagree with a lot of Albert's personal actions. I applaud the fact that he acknowledged his children. I respect him for that. Other Princes who have fathered children out of wedlock need to take a page out of his book. I do not think that he is the only one

Bahamagirl said:
I agree with all of you who realize that Jazmin nor Alexander had anything to do with the events surrounding their conception. They are a part of Prince Albert's family whether you like it or not. I feel that some people are plain jealous of these innocent children.

I must say that eventhough I disagree with a lot of Albert's personal actions. I applaud the fact that he acknowledged his children. I respect him for that. Other Princes who have fathered children out of wedlock need to take a page out of his book. I do not think that he is the only one
Its funny because i kind of feel the same way when i read some postings about TR & NC. You can see the jealousy of some people. Almost like "I think I'm better than them and this should have been me". I mean had he had a baby with some other celebrities the same exact way and they had gone public the same way, we would not be having some of the conversation we are having here but God forbid he should have an affair with a flight attendant or a waitress then they can only be golddiggers. Oh well if that is the case, then congrats to them, job well done, they never have to worry about finances again. And that is a big load taken out of their minds. They just have to sit and enjoy the ride and whether PA likes it or not, they are linked together for life. And with him announcing he is not going to be married any time soon, who knows maybe he will even get back together with one of these women for another fling.

Lakshmi said:
Jazmin has good grades at school but it doesn't mean she is down-to-earth teen. I remember that in June when paparazzis were gathering around her school waiting her to leave the building, the first day she looked scared, but next day once in a car, she waved and smiled to crowd of journalists. She also has pics in Bunte, where she was caught by paparazzis, and obviously posing to pics. Jazmin seems not to live in real world.
I agree she looks like Jon Bonet. Her mom gave her Grimaldi last name, famous Grace Kelly name. Although Tamara had only brief liazon with Albert she obviosly wants her daughter to be a part of famous family and wants Grimaldi and Kelly families to be a part of her daughter identity. I doubt that Tamara would want her daughter to have an identity, last name etc of father with whom she had only a brief liazon if Albert were just a regular guy.
I've seen the same pics in bunte, semana and those from newscom and I agree with you. she clearly enjoyes media attention, same as tamara.
What I didn't like in this whole story was the fact that she asked to be publically recignized sooner than it was planned-her 18 birthday. She had money, his name, a father-daughter relationship, and a very comfortable life, why did she need this recognition at 14, if not for fame, the only thing that was missig from the whole picture... If he wouldn't have done it, they had that book and movie deal lined up. to me that speaks volumes.
the girl is mature and seems to know very well what she wants, it could be the way she was raised. I am affraid that mother and daughter only want Albert for money and advantages.

I am sorry..I must have missed an article. Where did you see that she requested to be publically recognized as his daughter? And what proof do you have that she had a book and movie deal lined up? Is Bunte a legitimate magazine or a tabloid? And if she did ask to be recognized, why is that bad...she is his daughter. I think it was better for it to be out than the constant secrecy and rumors going around.

brother said:
I've seen the same pics in bunte, semana and those from newscom and I agree with you. she clearly enjoyes media attention, same as tamara.
What I didn't like in this whole story was the fact that she asked to be publically recignized sooner than it was planned-her 18 birthday. She had money, his name, a father-daughter relationship, and a very comfortable life, why did she need this recognition at 14, if not for fame, the only thing that was missig from the whole picture... If he wouldn't have done it, they had that book and movie deal lined up. to me that speaks volumes.
the girl is mature and seems to know very well what she wants, it could be the way she was raised. I am affraid that mother and daughter only want Albert for money and advantages.
Well don't forget she is a teenage so this is all fun for her probably. Just like a singer or actor becoming a star overnight. Its exciting. She will probably grow out of it later. But for now, its all about her and I am sure she would prefer to pose and look good on those pictures than have ugly pictures of posted on magazines all over the world looking terrible. You would pose too. As for her and her mother wanting albert for his money, well i don't know about that but how can you blame jazmin for that. She did not ask to be born and I am glad it will cost PA. Hopefully lots. He should have been more carefull. So now he has to pay for the rest of his life for what, two weeks of fun. So serves him right. He is an adult and so he has to deal with these things in a adult way. You have sex, there is a chance a child might be born. Its your child you take care of it. I'm sure he knew that. So even is jazmin just wants a relationship with him for money, well..........she has a right. Not her mom but she definately does.

Zonk1189 said:
I am sorry..I must have missed an article. Where did you see that she requested to be publically recognized as his daughter? And what proof do you have that she had a book and movie deal lined up? Is Bunte a legitimate magazine or a tabloid? And if she did ask to be recognized, why is that bad...she is his daughter. I think it was better for it to be out than the constant secrecy and rumors going around.
His lawyer talked about the deal that guru offered her: the book and a movie, and souvenirs to go with it. Read the first articles in lefigaro, parismatch. He also talked about the deal that mother, father and daughter had, for her to be recgnized at 18. For some reason mother and daughter changed their mind.
It was an entire article in VSD after the story came out, it stated that Jazmin asked him to recognize her during her march visit and he agreed.
This is the original title:
"Jazmin , 14 ans, prie son pere de la reconnaitre. parce que c'est elle qui le demande, il dit oui." VSD number1502

jabilo said:
So even is jazmin just wants a relationship with him for money, well..........she has a right. Not her mom but she definately does.
I totally agree. But he may not realize the nature of the relationship though...

Last edited:
Jazmin deserves to have a normal relationship with her father, aunts and cousins just like any other child. I would imagine that it hurt to have PA acknowledge his son and not his daughter. That is probably the real reason for stepping up the announcement. I don't think it is any coincidence that soon after PA acknowledge Alexandre, the request was made for him to acknowledge Jazmin too.

Its funny how people are utterly convinced that Jazmin is a convining teenager.....who is only after Albert for his money. She is what 14? What has she down to show that she has no morals.

originally posted by QueenEna
Its funny how people are utterly convinced that Jazmin is a convining teenager.....who is only after Albert for his money. She is what 14? What has she down to show that she has no morals.

QueenEna, I don't think anyone blames Jazmin for being coniving, she is just a kid. What happened with her parents wasn't her fault. She didn't ask to be born into this situation. She is just living out the reality of the situation.

I think some believe Tamara used the situation for money.

But certainly not Jazmine.

brother said:
His lawyer talked about the deal that guru offered her: the book and a movie, and souvenirs to go with it. Read the first articles in lefigaro, parismatch. He also talked about the deal that mother, father and daughter had, for her to be recgnized at 18. For some reason mother and daughter changed their mind.
It was an entire article in VSD after the story came out, it stated that Jazmin asked him to recognize her during her march visit and he agreed.
This is the original title:
"Jazmin , 14 ans, prie son pere de la reconnaitre. parce que c'est elle qui le demande, il dit oui." VSD number1502

I totally agree. But he may not realize the nature of the relationship though...

I am sorry..I am totally confused. The lawyer offered Jazmin a deal or Tamara? I am not a lawyer, but in the States...you can't have a legal agreement with a teenager unless they have been legally emancipated by the courts. That is...at 16 can enter or break legal agreements. They don't need their parents permission.

WindsorIII said:
QueenEna, I don't think anyone blames Jazmin for being coniving, she is just a kid. What happened with her parents wasn't her fault. She didn't ask to be born into this situation. She is just living out the reality of the situation.

I think some believe Tamara used the situation for money.

But certainly not Jazmine.

From what I've read on this thread, it does not seem to be that way. People seem to accuse and blame Jazmin based on the sins of her parents. I think Jazmin just wants to be loved by both parents and I think she is. Maybe she wanted to be officially recognized by her father at 14. Or maybe she did not. Maybe her mom pushed her to demand to her father to make the announcement now and not when she turned 18. Or maybe she had no say in it and her father just made the announcement. Maybe she has a close relationship with her father, or maybe she doesn't.
Maybe she has met her other relatives and has a good relationship with them, or maybe she has met them and she can't stand them. The fact is we are assuming stuff that we have no proof of. Newspaper articles do not provide the absolute truth all the time.
Just my two cents on the issue.

Last edited:
originally posted by the Queen
From what I've read on this thread, it does not seem to be that way. People seem to accuse and blame Jazmin based on the sins of her parents. I think Jazmin just wants to be loved by both parents and I think she is. Maybe she wanted to be officially recognized by her father at 14. Or maybe she did not. Maybe her mom pushed her to demand to her father to make the announcement now and not when she turned 18. Or maybe she had no say in it and her father just made the announcement. Maybe she has a close relationship with her father, or maybe she doesn't.
Maybe she has met her other relatives and has a good relationship with them, or maybe she has met them and she can't stand them. The fact is we are assuming stuff that we have no proof of. Newspaper articles do not provide the absolute truth all the time.
Just my two cents on the issue.

Good points, I guess I didn't read it that way.

It is silly for anyone to blame a 14 year old child for anything. She had no say in any of this. Whatever happens with media, legal, etc.. look to the parents.

IMO Jazmine is a beautiful young lady that carries herself with very well for such a young age. And despite whatever happened between her parents, she never let that get in the way of her accomplishments especially in school.

I think its great Prince Albert is taking care of both his kids and trying his best to have a relationship with them despite whatever happened in the past.

You can't look back, you can only make the best of the future.

brother said:

Again, the FACTS state that a book published in France about the child was the reason for PA making his announcement. They waited until the last minute and actually made the announcement the day before the book was published. The book was written by two journalists from Le Figaro and it documented the last year of the child's life and her visits to see her father. In PA original statement made through his lawyer he said he would have preferred to stick with their plan and wait until she was 18, but media pressure forced the issue sooner.

You say the girl enjoys media attention??? Clearly, you've never experienced paparazzi. It's not like you and your friend taking photos on a holiday, standing ten feet away with disposable cameras. These are professionals who can be up to 100 yards away with high-powered lens. Their subjects, like this girl, have no idea when or where photos are being taken -- hence the term, "paparazzi."

Book and movie deal?? The book and movie deal was related to the book written by the Le Figaro journalists -- had nothing to do with the girl. As for his money, PA has offered for her to come live and educate in Monaco -- what a better way to get media attention and "his money" -- but from what I have read she has chosen to live a quiet life in the States.

Trustworthy. Thank you. Thank you. Maybe that
'll settle the b ook deal and the announcement decision and why . And take the blame off this little girl, etc.

And who can't see what a "might be, might not be, maybe, we'll see, sometime in the future implication could do to a child. How painful. Sometimes they've been suggested to be aborted, or been suggested that they be given away. You need to have walked in Jazmin's shoes. Sometimes you have to become a full adult before you start to put everything in perspective or heal, if ou need to.

And what offspring doesn't want to be acknowledged even if not seen or loved by the father--not to mention a prince of a principality. My, what great bragging rights. Let the little girl fly as high as she can.

Not sure if these question has been asked before or if I am allowed to ask, and I am also not so familiar with Albert's life. But, I would like to know if their are photos of him with both children at the same time. Does he spend time with both children at the same time? Does anyone know if the two children have met? Thanks.

Claudia Lisa Remy said:
Not sure if these question has been asked before or if I am allowed to ask, and I am also not so familiar with Albert's life. But, I would like to know if their are photos of him with both children at the same time. Does he spend time with both children at the same time? Does anyone know if the two children have met? Thanks.

Great questions!
We are still looking for photos of Jazmin's visit with her father last week; the week of Alex's birthday. All we have seen so far is airport photos. Maybe PA has taken security and privacy for his children to a whole new level. If anyone has seen photos from this trip, please post them. If not, I'm impressed by his passion to be a protective father. BRAVO!

Claudia and Trustworthy- You think maybe that was a possibility of the three of them together?Yeeeeaaaaaah, that's for hope. And hope springs eternal, they say. I'll keep dreaming and watching. Neat

Can anyone can tell me where I can see the airport photos, and I hope and glad that P.A. is taking the extra security for his children? It seems to me, if I am allowed to express that the children are picking up some slack for their parents problem. I see many photos of the daughter and I can't help to feel sad for her to be under so much pressure from the press. I hope it doesn't catch up with her in later life. I know its not fair to say that, but it hard not to feel that. I hope I can say that!!!! Its hard not to express yourself for other without judging. Hope to see photos soon. Nice family photo.!!!!!!

Neat2912 said:
Trustworthy. Thank you. Thank you. Maybe that
'll settle the b ook deal and the announcement decision and why . And take the blame off this little girl, etc.

And who can't see what a "might be, might not be, maybe, we'll see, sometime in the future implication could do to a child. How painful. Sometimes they've been suggested to be aborted, or been suggested that they be given away. You need to have walked in Jazmin's shoes. Sometimes you have to become a full adult before you start to put everything in perspective or heal, if ou need to.

And what offspring doesn't want to be acknowledged even if not seen or loved by the father--not to mention a prince of a principality. My, what great bragging rights. Let the little girl fly as high as she can.
I believe this is what's causing the questions regarding a book.
According to Le Figaro, Jazmin Grace is hesitating between two options: to become a public person, a "celebutante" in the United States and write a book, even having her story adapted as a movie, or move near Monaco and her father, lead a discreet life, and study in Europe.
This is the link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jazmin_Grace_Rotolo

I haven't visited this thread in a while, part because there was nothing new to follow up the scandal and part because I just grew tired and moved on. But I see the heat is still on with the poor girl.
Again, part of us want to see a happy Hollywood ending (maybe Jazmine on the balcony waiving next to her father?) and another part of us just want to see it end in a legal and just manner (for the dad to be a little more than a checks writer).
At this point it's too early to tell how these lives will develop, but I assume we will see a lot of media coverage as she and her half brother age and become more independent from their respective mothers.

Toledo said:
I haven't visited this thread in a while, part because there was nothing new to follow up the scandal and part because I just grew tired and moved on. But I see the heat is still on with the poor girl.
Again, part of us want to see a happy Hollywood ending (maybe Jazmine on the balcony waiving next to her father?) and another part of us just want to see it end in a legal and just manner (for the dad to be a little more than a checks writer).
At this point it's too early to tell how these lives will develop, but I assume we will see a lot of media coverage as she and her half brother age and become more independent from their respective mothers.

IMO -- it won't be long (next year is my guess) before we see PA escorting his daughter into the Red Cross Ball -- and she'll be on that balcony soon enough. That is... if SHE wants to be there.

Trustworthy- re the balcony thing,redcross ball, et c. As much as that's ok, happy, whatever, I find it hard to believe with the adamant insistence of PA about his privacy. Even though he has done the outing situation with JG, he also had done it with Alex last year when he said- "[child] is my private business and was meant to be kept that way for a long time". Also he did sue for privacy rights with JG (I'm not sure now he won that one as he did with Alex). But I think those rights secured were not for naught.

And he still wants, apparently, to be a dashing cavalier prince. The father thing doesn't, I guess, fit his personal image, at least right now. Just my thoughts.

Lady McA- That was an extensive article. I wonder how much of it is true. Thank you. I've been wondering if that "..its important they know that I love them, or so" quote was actually made. Being petty, I wonder why was it almost eradicated-the print I mean. Anyway, sounds beautiful.

Neat2912 said:
Lady McA- That was an extensive article. I wonder how much of it is true. Thank you. I've been wondering if that "..its important they know that I love them, or so" quote was actually made. Being petty, I wonder why was it almost eradicated-the print I mean. Anyway, sounds beautiful.
You're welcome and no idea. I don't think the book is available in this country so I haven't read it and I have no intention of buying it either.

Which book isn't avalabile in the u.s. ?

Where's Jazmin?

Have we seen any photos from her last visit to see her father?
Is she still in Palm Desert? What High School?
Creative -- you know the area, what have you heard?

It's Jazmin Grace Grimaldi -- NOT Rotolo!!

Great example of how poor news reporting is; Yasmine Rotolo, Jasmine Grimaldi, Jazmine Rotolo -- ?? Whatever happened to solid journalism? I would think these reporters and paparazzi agencies would be embarrassed -- then again... they're not embarrassed by much. Her name has always been and still is: Jazmin Grace Grimaldi !

Caption:
BTLA MADLA 060806 A · EXCLUSIVE: Prince Albert of Monaco's love-child Jazmin Rotolo enjoys the California sunshine
CAPTION: Prince Albert of Monacos love-child Jazmin Rotolo is spending her school holidays like any other girl- playing on the beach with friends. The 14-year-old showed how she is blossoming into a beauty as she relaxed with a group of pals on a Californian beach- thousands of miles from the palatial life of her regal father in Monaco. Enjoying the 90 degree heat, Jazmin changed into a frilly bikini and spent hours lazing and reading in the sun to top up her tan before cooling down in the Pacific Ocean. Rotolo captured world headlines earlier this year when Prince Albert admitted he was her father. But she went unrecognized as she enjoyed the simple life over the weekend. An onlooker said: "Jazmin just seemed to be enjoying her day like any other schoolgirl. No one on the beach would have guessed she was the daughter of a prince.". .Picture by: Ben Tsui . Ref: BTLA MADLA 060806 A EXCLUSIVE . . Splash News and Pictures .Los Angeles .New York .London
http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/members/s?path=Search_All_Content&nav=Visuals&f=NCOM%2Fsearch&lang=&s=jazmin+rotolo&o=a&daterange=&datestart=09%2F22%2F06&dateend=09%2F22%2F06&cbphoto=1&cbstock=1&cbhist=1&cbweb=1&cbgraf=1&cbill=1&cbcari=1&cbpage=1&cbcart=1&search.x=24&search.y=7

Those are old pics. Newscom recently adds all those pics from Splash to their gallery, last week they added the ones of Caroline's vacation this summer. And I think BUNTE has published them 2 or 3 months ago.

Was Jazmin on boat?

brother said:
i've also recognized the glasses. i looked at the aiport picture where she wears them.
http://www.brunopress.nl/fotoweb/GridNormal.fwx
type yasmine grimaldi and look at the pics on the last row. the face shape is the same as the girl with the red hat. if it weren't her, why disguising like that...?? she clearly saw the razzis.
Looks like father and daughter have a close relationship.

This is on another thread but might belong here?

Bravo! Very good spot!!
They indeed must have a close relationship -- if he provided for Jazmin and kept her secret or tried to until age 18 -- IMO they will be playing secret games for years. Bravo to all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom