Jazmin Grace Grimaldi Current Events 3 : June 2006 - Jan.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tosca said:

Is it my own imagination or do you also find any similarities between these two pictures? (sources:eek:lycom an brunopress)

Hey mods, hopefully they haven't been posted already! We love to keep you busy!;) :lol:
yes, you're right. maybe jazmin likes her cousin's look and style....but she also has to take the risks when the comparison is done ….

I think a tank top and jeans is hardly a unique style that can be attributed to Charlotte. That isn't to say Jazmin doesn't admire her cousine's style, though.

good choice for a role model imo charlotte is a poised respected young lady.

I wonder when she's going to meet her half brother, Alex? He is her only other sibling in this world is he not?

I do not believe you guys. If Jazmin copies her cousins style so what- She does not have any siblings so it is natural to admire a cousin or friend. Jazmin is just as pretty and just as admirable as Charlotte, and in this picture they almost look like twins with Jazmin being the slimest of the two.

I do not like how some of the posters are trying to jump on a fourteen year old girl's back. You all claim to love Prince Albert. He would not want you to be finding any fault with his little gem- Yes I said it. Daddy's little girl

I need to make a correction- I said that Jazmin did not have any siblings. I meant any older siblings, and I am sure if Prince Albert introduces his daughter to her little brother. Little Alexander would love and admire his sister, and try to emulate her.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry, but I see no resemblance between Charlotte and Jazmin. Jazmin looks exactly like her mother, imo, and got nothing from the Grimaldi side. It's just the jeans, hairstyle, tank top, and sunglasses as someone mentioned before, nothing physical.

Ani

LadyMacAlpine said:
Go back and read every article before June of last year and you will see you are correct in that last paragraph. There is no doubt in my mind it's why she gave the child the name Grimaldi.

and I completely agree with you too! :flowers:

Bahamagirl said:
I do not believe you guys. If Jazmin copies her cousins style so what- She does not have any siblings so it is natural to admire a cousin or friend. Jazmin is just as pretty and just as admirable as Charlotte, and in this picture they almost look like twins with Jazmin being the slimest of the two.

I do not like how some of the posters are trying to jump on a fourteen year old girl's back. You all claim to love Prince Albert. He would not want you to be finding any fault with his little gem- Yes I said it. Daddy's little girl
I don't claim to love Albert. I can't stand him. And it is inappropriate to compare Jazmin to Charlotte. You just invite unflattering comments about Jazmin because let's face it, Charlotte is extremely beautiful and it would be unfair to compare her with a lot of young girls. Why even go there? And we don't know if they've met, if they will meet in the near future or even if they will like each other when and if they do meet. All this gushing over Jazmin and her new 'royal' status is very irritating and maddening.

Laviollette said:
I don't claim to love Albert. I can't stand him. And it is inappropriate to compare Jazmin to Charlotte. You just invite unflattering comments about Jazmin because let's face it, Charlotte is extremely beautiful and it would be unfair to compare her with a lot of young girls. Why even go there? And we don't know if they've met, if they will meet in the near future or even if they will like each other when and if they do meet. All this gushing over Jazmin and her new 'royal' status is very irritating and maddening.
Well get used to it cause she is here to stay. Don't forget not everyone finds charlotte that beautiful. That is why everyone has their opinion and also why they cannot be compared in terms of looks. But I'm sure we will be hearing a lot more of her and like it or not, she does have royal status. By birthright even is she can never take the throne. Just like the other kids to steph or caro. Some people might not like it but that is how it is. Just because of how she was concieved does not make her any less royal. Had her father done what he was suppose to do those years ago, (been a father) everybody would have been talking about her in the sam level a charlotte. But god forbid a 14 year old and lets not forget she is fourteen should be happy all this has finally been publicly cleared for those who made fun of her and her mother thinking she was crazy making her kid think she was royalty and now everyone is mad because she was right and turning nasty towards a poor 14yr old. If you ask me she is behaving extremely well given the circumstances. I guess her mom brought her up ok. God know her father couldn't even stand up for her.

Lillia said:
and I completely agree with you too! :flowers:
Thanks and I agree with those who have said she looks like her mother except she has a prettier smile.

LadyMacAlpine said:
Go back and read every article before June of last year and you will see you are correct in that last paragraph. There is no doubt in my mind it's why she gave the child the name Grimaldi.
Could Albert give her a title if he wanted, even though she can't rule? And Alex as well? Seeing as how they are children of a head of state.

As far as her looks, I'm not going to bash a child, but I will say that she is pretty in her own right, and shouldn't be compared to Char in terms of looks, as they look nothing alike. I do think Char is a beauty and her face is so unique. Is it me, or does Jazmin seem a bit more haughty in the pics? I looked at pics from 2005 in the JGG thread 1, and she seems more aware and not as uncertain. I could just be looking into the photos too much, though. . .

I stand by what I said like it or not. I have often read posts on this same forum of people gushing of how beautiful the Grimaldi's are- They are not all beautiful- all of Princess Carolines children are not beautiful. so get off that ban wagon. However, all of Stephanie's children are nice looking. Jazmin is pretty and Alexander is headed toward the drop dead georgous category- I think he is growing very handsome. He might be much handsomer than Prince Albert

Last edited:
jabilo said:
Well get used to it cause she is here to stay. Don't forget not everyone finds charlotte that beautiful. That is why everyone has their opinion and also why they cannot be compared in terms of looks. But I'm sure we will be hearing a lot more of her and like it or not, she does have royal status. By birthright even is she can never take the throne. Just like the other kids to steph or caro. Some people might not like it but that is how it is. Just because of how she was concieved does not make her any less royal. Had her father done what he was suppose to do those years ago, (been a father) everybody would have been talking about her in the sam level a charlotte. But god forbid a 14 year old and lets not forget she is fourteen should be happy all this has finally been publicly cleared for those who made fun of her and her mother thinking she was crazy making her kid think she was royalty and now everyone is mad because she was right and turning nasty towards a poor 14yr old. If you ask me she is behaving extremely well given the circumstances. I guess her mom brought her up ok. God know her father couldn't even stand up for her.
Why do you need to demean Charlotte to elevate Jazmin? And as you can see with the Luxembourg royals recently, being born out of wedlock does make you less royal. Illegitimate children don't get titles, are not royal and don't get put in the line of succession. I don't care about Jazmin or her mother. Albert is a disgrace to his family with his tacky little family of illegitimate children and their, imo, gold-digging mothers.

I don't know, I am absolutely horrified that JG has no contact with her family in Monaco. Ok, I love royalty and all the glam and glitter that goes along with it, but to ignore a person who did nothing wrong because she is "illegitimate" is ridiculous in 2006. I mean come on, she is their blood. What is this the 16th century. Get over it. Albert had a beautiful baby girl out of wedlock, so what, she is blood. Who cares if their not "royal." What does that mean anyway? Most royal families are barely hanging on to their titles as it is and their simply trust fund babies. I don't know, I don't get this. Next time instead of blaming their mothers or the children, we should remember that it takes two to tango and Albert should have used protection to prevent illegitimate children. This is the 21st century, get over yourself.

Lourdes said:
I don't know, I am absolutely horrified that JG has no contact with her family in Monaco. Ok, I love royalty and all the glam and glitter that goes along with it, but to ignore a person who did nothing wrong because she is "illegitimate" is ridiculous in 2006. I mean come on, she is their blood. What is this the 16th century. Get over it. Albert had a beautiful baby girl out of wedlock, so what, she is blood. Who cares if their not "royal." What does that mean anyway? Most royal families are barely hanging on to their titles as it is and their simply trust fund babies. I don't know, I don't get this. Next time instead of blaming their mothers or the children, we should remember that it takes two to tango and Albert should have used protection to prevent illegitimate children. This is the 21st century, get over yourself.
No one is saying Jazmin should be ignored but lets not start this "princess diaries" thing up again. She is Albert's daughter but she is not "royal." And if Jazmin was Albert's only "illegitimate" child that would be one thing. But she is not and we have no indication that he bothers to see his toddler son just like he left Jazmin twisting in the wind for all those years.

And another thing. Isn't this a forum for royalty? The reason many people are fascinated by royalty is because it adheres to tradition and is supposed to display proper public behavior and some morality. We can get all the baby mamma dramas, paternity suits and children born out of wedlock with multiple parents from reruns of the Jerry Springer show! This isn't the trailer trash forums. It's The Royal Forums.

Last edited:
I think that the simple fact is is that Jazmin exists and it seems that a piece of paper is the one thing that makes you "royal" whether a marriage certificate or a "legitimate" birth (certificate). She is no less a Grimaldi because of a lack of the legitimate paper, and I think that is something we need to accept. However, she is not the first illegitimate child of a royal and she and Alexander won't be the last (Stephanie has illigitimate children---though none are called Prince/Princess and also she and Caroline were both pregnant at the time of past marriages). It is all up to Albert and how he wants to handle it. Also, I think that these two children (Jazmin and Alexander) should not be taken to task for what their selfish and (dare I say) trampy mothers did. I personnally think that thier mothers are the lowest of the low doing what they did, probably on purpose. I just worry about the type of (negative) influence these women have on Albert's children.

Lets get back to being civil with how we express our feelings about Jazmin, her mother, her relationships with her father, her Grimaldi/Kelly relations, etc.. Remember, these are real people that you are talking about. You can dislike someone or their actions, but there are ways of expressing it civilly.

If this thread does not stay civil we will close it.

Thank you.

Lady Jennifer
Monaco Moderator

Reading the Monaco Forum here I must admit I'm fascinated by 3 things:

1) That Albert is bashed because he made it public knowledge he is the father of two children. Ever heard of King Albert of the Belgians? Or Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands? The former still has no real relationship with his daughter and the latter was so sorry he cheated and so in love with his family he told them early on. Oh wait. No he didn't. He was probably so scared that he waited until the very end and then told reporters to make it public.

2) That Albert is bashed because he just now acknowledged them. And this despite him and Mr. Lacoste saying several times already he provided for the children for years. Just kept it under wraps. Ms. Coste even said from the beginning that he officially acknowledged his son, she just lost the certificate. And how is a waitress being able to live in a gated community btw? How are these things not acknowledging the children?

3) That Albert is said to be a failure as father because he doesn't trot them out to the media every oppurtunity he might get. He said he wanted to keep them out of the press to protect them. What is so wrong with that?? Now these two children have paps following them through growing up. Must be exciting. Really.

Interesting. I'm sure there is no single/ divorced mother/ father on earth who doesn't get money, apartment/house, car and who has no problems making ends meet. His children and their mothers are lucky that he did indeed provide for them for years and not just started now (or never). They had a good life. Before the paps came. And in case someone starts with he should spend time with his children, who is to say he doesn't? There were pics published of him and his son. And don't forget that he has a busy job. There are probably a lot of managers worldwide who are married, but don't spend a lot time with heir children and spouses. That may not be ideal, but that is life!

:flowers:

Ms Griffin said:
Reading the Monaco Forum here I must admit I'm fascinated by 3 things:
BRAVO!!!! He claims to have supported all these years -- wanted them to have a normal life until 18. What's wrong with this -- nothing!

Laviollette said:
No one is saying Jazmin should be ignored but lets not start this "princess diaries" thing up again. She is Albert's daughter but she is not "royal." And if Jazmin was Albert's only "illegitimate" child that would be one thing. But she is not and we have no indication that he bothers to see his toddler son just like he left Jazmin twisting in the wind for all those years.
Of course she's a "blue blood" -- BY BLOOD she is the grandaughter of PR and Grace and BY BLOOD the great grandaughter of the rest. BY BLOOD she is the daughter of PA -- he's known it and now the world knows it. We should stop the "he said/she said" and the "Legit/Illegit" and the "Princess/Non-Princess" silliness. She appears to be pleased with who she is, as it appears PA is -- and her life will take the course both PA and JGG wish. Who she is now has been defined by the last 14 years of her life -- who and what she will become will be defined over the next many years of her life. The very same for Alex. IMO -- I haven't seen PA look so good and as happy as he has the last several months. How thankful the Grimaldi's (Jazmin and Alex included) must be that us commoners will ever be in a position where anything we say or do jto udge them will have any impact on thier lives. The true joke here is they have no idea we even exist, or feel so strongly about their actions, or even take the time to express them on these boards. Bravo Grimaldis for being human!

Lourdes said:
Are you not aware that within the past year we have seen and read of at least five visits to Monaco by JGG? We've read about First Class travel, Drivers, etc., clearly a waitress can't afford this -- and father and daughter must be enjoying each other.

I think that Albert is trying a lot to balance his Princely duties and his fatherhood, which is hard specially in Jazmin's case 'cuz she lives across the ocean...
Yes, he and his lovers were careless and got a child each but at least he has been man enough to acknowlegde them (always in private, now in public) and provide them with a good life; I guess he spends more time with Alex since he lives closer, but he's trying to get to know Jazmin and that's remarkable!:flowers:

Tosca - I love your quote about three kinds of Princesses... who is Oghina?
I'd like to add one more - Princessess by attitude... example...me!

:lol: A witty response!
Olghina di Robilant is a member of a Piedmontese (North/West of Italy) noble family. She's a Princess, thought not a Royal. She and her family were very close to the former Italian Royal Family, and I think she still is a good friend of Prince Vittorio Emanuele, his family and sisters. She and her family used to be close to Prince Rainier also. However she often wrote in her articles and books that she hardly could stand Princess Grace and her daughters.

ThrustWorthy:
Are you not aware that within the past year we have seen and read of at least five visits to Monaco by JGG? We've read about First Class travel, Drivers, etc., clearly a waitress can't afford this -- and father and daughter must be enjoying each other.
At least five visits? I know of two to Monaco (Christmas/now) and one to Paris (spring this year). Isn't that enough for someone who should be attending school instead of jetting of to Europe every second month? When were the other ones?

The timing of some of those trip sounds like they occur when school is not in session. Winter and Spreak Break. She goes to a private school..so they may have different breaks that most kids that attend US public schools.

On another note, I find it highly ironic that people have an issues with Jazmin's illegitimacy and the fact that she isn't royal. Yes, I certainly understand that you may moral concerns with her being born out of wedlock...but lest we forget that the House of Grimaldi only recently exsists because Albert's great grandmother was legitimized so she can claim the throne or at least provide heirs. Wasn't she the illegitimate daugher of Louis II? And that for all intents and purposes, Grace was the daugher of a brick layer. A wealthy one..but a bricklayer nonetheless.

Zonk1189 said:
The timing of some of those trip sounds like they occur when school is not in session. Winter and Spreak Break. She goes to a private school..so they may have different breaks that most kids that attend US public schools.

On another note, I find it highly ironic that people have an issues with Jazmin's illegitimacy and the fact that she isn't royal. Yes, I certainly understand that you may moral concerns with her being born out of wedlock...but lest we forget that the House of Grimaldi only recently exsists because Albert's great grandmother was legitimized so she can claim the throne or at least provide heirs. Wasn't she the illegitimate daugher of Louis II? And that for all intents and purposes, Grace was the daugher of a brick layer. A wealthy one..but a bricklayer nonetheless.

BRAVO ZONK!!!
You speak not only the truth of the background of the House of Grimaldi -- but words of wisdom when it comes to placing a label on either of these children. They are who they are and their father, a 'Head of State', is doing the best he can at this moment to be a father to his children -- more Bravo!! He certainly has to account to no one but his children -- they will be his harshest critic.

I read above comments about the young girl's trips to see her father... with his schedule one might assume she told him she would make herself available every free moment he had -- when her education permitted. His money and influence could make her travels easy and comfortable, I assure you.

TrustWorthy:
I read above comments about the young girl's trips to see her father... with his schedule one might assume she told him she would make herself available every free moment he had -- when her education permitted. His money and influence could make her travels easy and comfortable, I assure you.
Then she'll soon be an ex-honour student.

I must admit while I can understand some of the nastiness that is directed to Tamara...I am a little perplexed by some of the comments directed to Jazmin. She is a child. She didn't ask to be born and she didn't ask for her parents to be who they are. She didn't ask to be conceived outside of marriage the result of a one night stand and she didn't ask for her father not to publicy recognize her years after her birth. Until she does something drastic..she is for all intents and purposes is innocent in this whole nightmare scenario.

Maybe if someone could explain to me what SHE has done to be the object of such scorn, cause for the life of me...I just don't get it.

I have moved the post regarding Princess Charlotte to this thread: The Grimaldi Ancestors.

Further discussion if she was born illegitimate or not belong to that thread.

Thanks for your cooperation,
tbhrc

Lourdes said:
Thank you well said

Laviollette said:
Why do you need to demean Charlotte to elevate Jazmin? And as you can see with the Luxembourg royals recently, being born out of wedlock does make you less royal. Illegitimate children don't get titles, are not royal and don't get put in the line of succession. I don't care about Jazmin or her mother. Albert is a disgrace to his family with his tacky little family of illegitimate children and their, imo, gold-digging mothers.
I did not mean to demean charlotte if that is how it came out, Infact I thought you were the one demeaning JG. I just meant not everybody puts charlotte on the same peddystool as you and some people do. Lets not forget beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I never said she was bad looking or ugly. To me she is ok and that is just me. I think JG is ok too. They look completely different from each other. And if you ask me non of them(monaco royalty) should be royal at all. Their morals are obviously not royal infact its a reality tv show. I mean to me I love them because I am a soap opera junky and to me they are the real thing. I love to check this forum to read what is the latest crazy thing in their lives. I don't even know what other stuff they do as royalty because most of what i see is a joke. So illegitimate or not, the children will fit perfectly into that family. They can't be any less royal than the rest of them. They are after all grimaldis. On paper or not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom