The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2006, 03:13 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativemind
But to understand point number two this "Hollywood Agent/Guru" based on the article was hired by Prince Albert? And, these are not two different people we are talking about (Agent guy... Security guy)? And to add to that, would all this talk about a movie and merchandise NOT be correct as well. I'm not trying to get into Prince Albert's head -- but it seems suspect that if HE did the hiring he would not bring someone into his daughter's life to merely turn it into a media/merchandise circus. It would follow with deBecker's credentials that the articles following the Jazmin acknowledgement that he did not want to be identified in the media are false as well because of the work he does. Doesn't make sense to have a website with identifying information on it if you're undercover!!!
Maybe it's me but your comments above are confusing. My point is THERE IS NO AGENT/GURU that has surfaced, been named or who issued any quotes. Therefore no Hollywood Movie Deal. This seems to be nothing more than "color" for a lazy reporter's copy and picked up by other lazy reporters. As for debecker and his company there were articles that referred to bodyguards and the license plate being registered to them. From what I read about their operation and what the local papers said: the only circus created was by persistent reporters and paparazzi. I doubt a waitress could afford such luxuries.
I would not of had my child on the cover of a international magazine -- with all the sociopath's out there today -- but bravo and "hats off" to how all involved, including PA and JJG handled themselves since the announcement.

Old 06-13-2006, 06:01 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustWorthy
-- but bravo and "hats off" to how all involved, including PA and JJG handled themselves since the announcement.
I totally agree. I think that everyone is behaving with a great amount of decency and decorum. In fact, I have been rather impressed with TR. I think she has a lot more class than CW. (We all make mistakes, and 15 years ago I probably would not have exercised the best judgment if PA had approached me.) And JGG seems like the kind of girl that we would all want for a daughter. Remember apples don't fall far from the tree, and surely TR has had something to do with the way JGG is. Surely we can give her credit for raising a quite nice child.

Old 06-13-2006, 09:36 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Maybe it's me but your comments above are confusing. My point is THERE IS NO AGENT/GURU that has surfaced, been named or who issued any quotes. Therefore no Hollywood Movie Deal. This seems to be nothing more than "color" for a lazy reporter's copy and picked up by other lazy reporters. As for debecker and his company there were articles that referred to bodyguards and the license plate being registered to them. From what I read about their operation and what the local papers said: the only circus created was by persistent reporters and paparazzi. I doubt a waitress could afford such luxuries.
I would not of had my child on the cover of a international magazine -- with all the sociopath's out there today -- but bravo and "hats off" to how all involved, including PA and JJG handled themselves since the announcement.
Maybe it's me but YOUR attempt to clear up information in the first email was to a degree as confusing as well. By the tone of your response my apologies for asking for clarification. As for the lazy reporters it looks like from what you wrote above you read what's going on in the local paper just as the rest of us -- "from what I read ...." --- I guess some information is to be believed and some discarded? I only believe what is cited by named people ( and in my 15 years experience just because someone has the title spokesperson they LIE too and then retract and that is a fact!). Also, too you indicated above Tamara IS a waitress -- that is misinformation.

Also, I as well would not give my hat off even for a second to anyone who allows a photo of their child on a magazine, period. That's a huge red flag. As for Prince Albert his crediblity is in the toilet with me. His statement a year ago following the Alexandre announcement would not for a second today lead me to say bravo or hats off to him .... not before the JGG announcement and certainly not now (second to last paragraph in the Desert Sun) referring to him not knowing of any "others" that could be true (and yes, this has been posted before ya'll I know!) http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...MPLATE=DEFAULT This is exactly why I question even information spoon fed by spokespeople (i.e., LaCoste) (in my 15 years experience they LIE and then save themselves by issuing retractions or going into denial with the media --- that is a fact)
Old 06-13-2006, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003

I do not think that Charlotte or Alexandra, or Camille will never feel and accept Jasmin like their cousin....
It is very sad and probably true. The Casiraghis believe in their uncle, I'm sure. They believe what he says because they love him. So they see the situation from his perspective. I wish that Stephanie would exert herself now. Stephanie is usually so good about doing what the heart says. If she would only reach out to Albert's children, that would be nice, and if the Casiraghis would take a page from that example, I would be very proud of them.
Old 06-13-2006, 09:56 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Maybe it's me but your points have been confusing as well. And, by your tone I am sorry for asking.

As for lazy reporters copy, you response above indicates you as well read what reporters say "local papers said..." so I guess you rely on information from lazy reporters too to clear up the posts misinformation. BTW Tamara is no longer a waitress (that is misinformation in your statement above). On another note, I would not for a split second give my hat off to a mother who allows a photo of their kid on a magazine, period, no bravos nothing. Until then, I thought she handled things FAIRLY well but that was a HUGE red flag to me. As for Prince Albert his crediblity is in the toilet with me. His statement a year ago following the Alexandre announcement would not for a second today lead me to say bravo or hats off to him .... not before the JGG announcement and certainly not now (second to last paragraph in the Desert Sun) referring to him not knowing of any "others" that could be true (and yes, this has been posted before) http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...MPLATE=DEFAULT. This is exactly why I question even information spoon fed by spokespeople (i.e., LaCoste) (in my 15 years experience they LIE and then save themselves by issuing retractions or going into denial with the media --- that is a fact)
Old 06-13-2006, 07:08 PM
Majesty

This thread is now reopened, but we are asking your cooperation so that it will remain open. Please stop reposting and rehashing what has already been discussed. This is afterall a current events thread.

Please review the updated TRF Posting Rules & Guidelines to refresh you memory before your next post. Remember that bashing and trashing of royals, their families and associates is stritly forbidden.

Thanks for your cooperation.

The Monaco Moderating Team
Old 06-13-2006, 07:10 PM
Majesty

From this weeks Point de Vue:

Old 06-13-2006, 07:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

tbhrc I had that to post. I thought it was against the school rules to wear makeup.

This goes with the it.
The GIRL Of ALBERT: The INCREDIBLE DESTINY OF JAZMIN GRACE Palm Springs cherished Grace Kelly. Since the revelation of the existence of the girl of Albert, it is his grand-daughter who is the high-speed motorboat. A fairy tale modern worthy of the princesses of Walt Disney.

Looks like even the French are using the Disney thing however I can't see it as that.
Old 06-14-2006, 12:30 AM
Gentry

It will be interesting to see where JGG goes to high school and to college. I wonder if she will attend an exclusive private college prep and then go on to the Ivy League, or perhaps Stanford. I assume that there is nothing making the rounds about her next school.
Old 06-14-2006, 12:37 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by julianneneville
It will be interesting to see where JGG goes to high school and to college. I wonder if she will attend an exclusive private college prep and then go on to the Ivy League, or perhaps Stanford. I assume that there is nothing making the rounds about her next school.
I think Jazmin studying in Europe is also an option as well. If she wanted, perhaps she could get to meet Albert and get to know him better and him her. I think Jazmin has a lot of options in front of her. At this point, I really don't think money is an issue.
Old 06-14-2006, 12:42 AM
Gentry

I just read a couple of AP reports on another site. One says that TR had been seperated from her husband for about two years at the time that she meet PA, even though their divorce was not final until later. The other report says that JGG placed second in an essay contest about recycling. PA should be impressed by that, given his interest in the environment. Good for her!
Old 06-14-2006, 01:08 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
I just read a couple of AP reports on another site. One says that TR had been seperated from her husband for about two years at the time that she meet PA, even though their divorce was not final until later. The other report says that JGG placed second in an essay contest about recycling. PA should be impressed by that, given his interest in the environment. Good for her!
YES -- BRAVO FOR THEM BOTH!!
I'm sure they have spent time together and he is very aware of her accomplishments -- as she would be his. Therefore, he's quite proud of her. I would even guess he went to great lengths to know all he could about her over the years -- given the fact he stated he wanted to wait until she was 18 to tell us. I believe they have had a secret relationship for years.
Old 06-14-2006, 06:44 AM
Majesty

No one here knows what Caroline, Stephanie or the Casiaghi's think about Jazmin. The same about the relationship between them or the relationship between Albert and Jazmin. So it makes no sense to ask these questions.
Old 06-14-2006, 08:00 AM
Gentry

I would hope that the other members of the family would "at least" treat her well. I do believe that Stephanie has found herself in more or less the same situation as TR, and, but for the grace of God, so would have Caroline - on two occasions. Given the family's rather liberal social and political feelings, I would imagine that they would be equally as open-minded with JGG, especially since she appears to be the essential good, hardworking, and quite likeable girl.
Old 06-14-2006, 08:57 AM
Courtier

I dont think Caroline neither Stephanie will show publicly any kind of relationship with her, as far as their brother dont do it himself. If at some point we see Albert with his daughter doing activities together and in public, then there will be a chance to see one of his sister with them.
Old 06-14-2006, 09:31 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
I would hope that the other members of the family would "at least" treat her well. I do believe that Stephanie has found herself in more or less the same situation as TR, and, but for the grace of God, so would have Caroline - on two occasions. Given the family's rather liberal social and political feelings, I would imagine that they would be equally as open-minded with JGG, especially since she appears to be the essential good, hardworking, and quite likeable girl.
You are incorrect in this they are not the same situations. The both Princess's were in LTR this was a 2-3 week fling I would call it.
Old 06-14-2006, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Isn't her current school St. Margaret's? That's a high school, K-12, so now that she has had her 8th grade graduation ceremony, she will probably stay at the same school (no reason not to, far as I can see, as long as she and her mother continue residing where they are) since St. Margaret's is a K-12 school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
You are incorrect in this they are not the same situations. The both Princess's were in LTR this was a 2-3 week fling I would call it.
True, and also the female has no choice but to have the bulk of the responsibility in these things. Stephanie could not deny Camille because she had to carry her in her womb and give birth. Luckily for Camille, though, her daddy does not deny her and seems to have a pretty much daily, or at least regular involvement in her life. Camille has good, active parents on both sides. Only time will tell what sort of "dad" Albert will be, if one at all, but as the moderators here keep reminding us, it is pointless to speculate because we don't know. We know what it seems like, but I won't repeat the common judgements, which I agree with. It's only fair to give both Albert and Tamara the benefit of the doubt. Without facts (proven ones, not just assumed ones), there is nothing else to do.
Old 06-14-2006, 10:27 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
tbhrc I had that to post. I thought it was against the school rules to wear makeup.

This goes with the it.
The GIRL Of ALBERT: The INCREDIBLE DESTINY OF JAZMIN GRACE Palm Springs cherished Grace Kelly. Since the revelation of the existence of the girl of Albert, it is his grand-daughter who is the high-speed motorboat. A fairy tale modern worthy of the princesses of Walt Disney.

Looks like even the French are using the Disney thing however I can't see it as that.
Even in private schools with very strong dress/morals codes, they relax the rules for "special occassions" - such as graduating and dances.
Old 06-14-2006, 12:25 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel
I dont think Caroline neither Stephanie will show publicly any kind of relationship with her, as far as their brother dont do it himself. If at some point we see Albert with his daughter doing activities together and in public, then there will be a chance to see one of his sister with them.
The Grimaldis are human, therefore flawed, as we all are.
IMO: there may be some personal feelings towards the mothers, but who could possibly carry those feelings for 14 years. TR did not expose this and in four more years would have honored PA's wishes not to reveal until JGG was 18. Remember: JGG IS, as ALEX, Grimaldi blood -- innocent children. I would be surprised and disappointed if the children were not welcome with open arms. Mssr. Lacoste, speaking for PA, already opened the doors of Monaco to JGG; to live and study. As Alex gets older they shall open for him as well. We seem to adore the Grimaldis and "our PA" yet we hold them in such low-regard.

To err is human! Let us draw opinions based on how these children are handled -- and how they handle themselves in the future.
Old 06-14-2006, 01:20 PM
Courtier

Quote:
The Grimaldis are human, therefore flawed, as we all are.
IMO: there may be some personal feelings towards the mothers, but who could possibly carry those feelings for 14 years. TR did not expose this and in four more years would have honored PA's wishes not to reveal until JGG was 18. Remember: JGG IS, as ALEX, Grimaldi blood -- innocent children. I would be surprised and disappointed if the children were not welcome with open arms. Mssr. Lacoste, speaking for PA, already opened the doors of Monaco to JGG; to live and study. As Alex gets older they shall open for him as well. We seem to adore the Grimaldis and "our PA" yet we hold them in such low-regard.

To err is human! Let us draw opinions based on how these children are handled -- and how they handle themselves in the future.
You maybe forget that Albert has known about Jazmin for 14 years, so we have quite a long time to judge the behaviour of all people involved in this matter...I don't want to convince anyone, but my opinion of PA is very low at the moment as he didn't act as a real man or as a real father, going on and on denying the paternity for so long, thus putting the kid in a very difficult position...And the girl has not been so welcome in Monaco in the past 14 years has she? Maybe things can change, but who will give Jazmin her first 14 years with her father (and who will give Albert his credibility back?)
Many people seem to judge the situation as if Albert had just realised Jazmin was his daughter and freely decided to do the right thing right away; in fact, he's known for at least 13 years, and he publicly denied any connection with the girl, knowing the truth! Maybe he'll become the "perfect father" to both his children, and I sincerely hope he will, but based on his past actions, I don't know why he gets so much credit! Just my opinion...

Closed Thread