The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2006, 05:54 AM
Heir Apparent

ALBERT'S DAUGHTER GETS USED TO LIFE IN THE PUBLIC EYE

As she leaves home in the Californian city of Palm Desert, Jazmin Grace Rotolo looks like any American teenager on her way to school. Only the bodyguard by the youngster's side reveals anything about her status as the daughter of a European prince.
(source - hello)
Attached Images

Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 06-12-2006, 05:56 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunkycat
That photograph has been doctored. Where is his elbow?? It's been wiped out and her hand added in...take a boo again, you'll see what I mean. The other thing is that his shorts are not as finely focused as the rest of the lower pic, probably because they had to doctor them too, so that the hand could be put in.

Her upper hand appears to be holding something that has been removed, and the position of the fingers is the very close to the lower hand that has been added in...so it was probably copied, turned and placed there. How convenient!
Completely agree with Bunkycat about the 2nd pic. You observer everything very well! :)

Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 06-12-2006, 07:45 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine

Source Phil Ramey
Jazmin really looks the spitting image of her mum. Just in blond. Let's hope she doesn't continue her parents "legacy".
Old 06-12-2006, 07:59 AM
Courtier

I dont see it that way, she has some similitudes to her father as well, time will say but as far as i can see she has taken from both parents.
Old 06-12-2006, 08:03 AM
Aristocracy

Yup, the second picture was definitely altered. This is why I trust nothing of the rags. It is all about sales and they will print/post anything strictly for this purpose.
Old 06-12-2006, 08:10 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_star
Well, I've never thought much about Albert but he's really gone down in my estimations.
I like the Monacos, but Prince Albert is behavioring.... like a real idiot and irresponsible.......

When you are a man with his position, you should be really carefull, not to produce children all around. Nobody told him about birth control?????

I read that he met Tamara, totally 4 or 5 times... He did not protect himself??? Out of the pregnacy problem,, didn't he never hear about HIV??? If he behaviors always like this, if I was Cherlene, I would be veryyyyy careful.

And don't tell me that it is because of Catholic religion, because in this case, he should marry the mother, at least one of the mothers.... and fully take care about the baby, AND NOT TO HAVE ANOTHER ONE AGAIN.

Sorry, I may be rude, but it makes me crasy...

And both these 2 children, they did not ask to come in this earth, without a REAL father. I imagine Jasmin, she does not really belong to this "world", but all her friends will now behavior differently because she is the daughter of a Prince, even if if in reality, she will never grow up as them.

The Casiraghi's or Stephs children, belong to this world, they grow up into. they feel home and protected.

But Jasmin or Alexandre.... they just are the kids of a waitress or a airhostess.... who just slept with a Prince.... and who was mackiavellic enough to be pregnant...

I do not think that Charlotte or Alexandra, or Camille will never feel and accept Jasmin like their cousin....
Old 06-12-2006, 10:08 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunkycat
That photograph has been doctored. Where is his elbow?? It's been wiped out and her hand added in...take a boo again, you'll see what I mean. The other thing is that his shorts are not as finely focused as the rest of the lower pic, probably because they had to doctor them too, so that the hand could be put in.

Her upper hand appears to be holding something that has been removed, and the position of the fingers is the very close to the lower hand that has been added in...so it was probably copied, turned and placed there. How convenient!
Agreeeee. PA head looks completely.. added in the body, of another dimension, a foreing part...
And her lower hand looks like if she is touching... you know which part of PA male body.
I do not think that PA would pose for ia pic, with a woman touching his....
This pic is, either a pic of her with another guy, and they just changed man's head.... or a completely "made" pic, with two acrots posing in a special way. and they just replaced the TWO heads after.
Old 06-12-2006, 10:11 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Bunkycat -- That photograph has been doctored. Where is his elbow?? It's been wiped out and her hand added in...take a boo again, you'll see what I mean. The other thing is that his shorts are not as finely focused as the rest of the lower pic, probably because they had to doctor them too, so that the hand could be put in.

All of you can view the source I scanned it from very easy go to the library and look at the book 'The Royal House of Monaco' by John Glatt. It's a clearer picture. It was the first time I scanned anything and had to keep resizing it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
Jazmin really looks the spitting image of her mum. Just in blond. Let's hope she doesn't continue her parents "legacy".
Its not visible in the photo really but Jazmin is prettier her gums don't show when she smiles.

I want to add don't blame me for how the photo looks I just posted it for you all.
Old 06-12-2006, 10:24 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
I want to add don't blame me for how the photo looks I just posted it for you all.
Nobody blames you and tganks for posting pic. We think that the photograp manipulated the pic, NOT you

Thanks
Old 06-12-2006, 10:33 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
She looks like her mother, but, thankfully Jaz doesn't look so vulgar as Tamara.
Old 06-12-2006, 12:54 PM
Commoner

OMG!!! I just know. She is cute, though.
Thank you for the info.
Old 06-12-2006, 02:16 PM
Aristocracy

Can we correct some "misinformation"

I'm a member of this board because of the two that cover this topic (Jazmin Grace Grimaldi/The Grimaldi Family) I always felt that for the most part we had the wittiest, wisest and most articulate of members/posters. However, I notice from time to time there are members who post on both boards and at times "misinformation" spills over.

Can we set the record straight on a few points?

1. Although repeated in many news reports, the current Paris Match cover story clears up once and for all any question of what this young lady's name is: Jazmin Grace Grimaldi. I saw this "red-flag" when I read Mssr. Lacoste being quoted that JGG was not to use the Grimaldi name. Not only did it seem outrageous in light she has carried this name her entire life (birth certificate, passport, personal records) and her father was never opposed to it -- and that she was welcome to visit Monaco (already has on several occasions) and that he even preferred she live and study in Monaco. Therefore, unlikely she would not be allowed to use the Grimaldi name -- when there's several dozen in my local phone directory. If this was not the name she should be referred, the magazine would never have done so and/or Mssr. Lacoste would have been the first to issue a correction.

2. There's mention of a "Hollywood Agent/Guru" who has taken over her life and placed both mother and daughter under some "spell." A little Google research into the name has turned up this so-called "Hollywood Agent/Guru" and it seems he's a highly respected, low-profile security consultant and author of several books. It seems PA has retained one of the top protective agencies in the United States (maybe the world when you look at their credentials) to protect his daughter -- https://www.gavindebecker.com/index.cfm
Old 06-12-2006, 04:40 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustWorthy
I'm a member of this board because of the two that cover this topic (Jazmin Grace Grimaldi/The Grimaldi Family) I always felt that for the most part we had the wittiest, wisest and most articulate of members/posters. However, I notice from time to time there are members who post on both boards and at times "misinformation" spills over.

Can we set the record straight on a few points?

1. Although repeated in many news reports, the current Paris Match cover story clears up once and for all any question of what this young lady's name is: Jazmin Grace Grimaldi. I saw this "red-flag" when I read Mssr. Lacoste being quoted that JGG was not to use the Grimaldi name. Not only did it seem outrageous in light she has carried this name her entire life (birth certificate, passport, personal records) and her father was never opposed to it -- and that she was welcome to visit Monaco (already has on several occasions) and that he even preferred she live and study in Monaco. Therefore, unlikely she would not be allowed to use the Grimaldi name -- when there's several dozen in my local phone directory. If this was not the name she should be referred, the magazine would never have done so and/or Mssr. Lacoste would have been the first to issue a correction.

2. There's mention of a "Hollywood Agent/Guru" who has taken over her life and placed both mother and daughter under some "spell." A little Google research into the name has turned up this so-called "Hollywood Agent/Guru" and it seems he's a highly respected, low-profile security consultant and author of several books. It seems PA has retained one of the top protective agencies in the United States (maybe the world when you look at their credentials) to protect his daughter -- https://www.gavindebecker.com/index.cfm
I have not read the Paris Match article. Your first point, at least to me, was always clear, it's on the birth certificate, that's her name -- whether PA approved of it or not. Interesting paragraph about California law and birth certificates from the Desert Sun (read down a little ways in the article on how the law changed Jan 1st 1997) http://www.thedesertsun.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060531/BREAKING/305310002 (in my experience working in the field with reporters from the Desert Sun and knowing their work ethic after living and working there -- this is a reputable newspaper NOT a tabloid so I trust this information about the law change)

But to understand point number two this "Hollywood Agent/Guru" based on the article was hired by Prince Albert? And, these are not two different people we are talking about (Agent guy... Security guy)? And to add to that, would all this talk about a movie and merchandise NOT be correct as well. I'm not trying to get into Prince Albert's head -- but it seems suspect that if HE did the hiring he would not bring someone into his daughter's life to merely turn it into a media/merchandise circus. It would follow with deBecker's credentials that the articles following the Jazmin acknowledgement that he did not want to be identified in the media are false as well because of the work he does. Doesn't make sense to have a website with identifying information on it if you're undercover!!!

Trustworthy,
thank you again for any clarifications!!!! :)
Old 06-12-2006, 07:28 PM
Courtier

I think the misinformation about Jazmin's last name was created by PA through his lawyer, imo, in an attempt to cover up the fact that his daughter has his last name but his son, who is half black, does not. Many posters, including myself, suspected that her name remained Grimaldi. I personally don't believe anything coming from that camp whether PA or Tamara. I think it's many people's impression that PA is not the most honest person. jmo.
Old 06-12-2006, 08:33 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by leahteresa
Well, PA may marry Charlene and he may not but what I don't understand is how, publically acknowledgeing his love children clears the way for him to marry? Just don't get it really.
Me too. I agree. Those issues of TR and NC do not seem in any way connected at all to his current relationship. It's not like CW is a duchess or a countess or princess whose family is doubtful on Albert because of his reputation. Everybody knows already that Charlene has 'given up the goods'. :)

I think Albert is just trying to get those things done about those claims so that the issues are not hanging out there as unfinished business. Even after this long, better he put all that behind him, I think..:p :)
Old 06-12-2006, 08:44 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laviollette
I think the misinformation about Jazmin's last name was created by PA through his lawyer, imo, in an attempt to cover up the fact that his daughter has his last name but his son, who is half black, does not. Many posters, including myself, suspected that her name remained Grimaldi. I personally don't believe anything coming from that camp whether PA or Tamara. I think it's many people's impression that PA is not the most honest person. jmo.
TR put the girl's name as Grimaldi on the birth document. Albert had nothing to do with that at all.

imho, if NC could have filled in Grimaldi onto her child's birth papers, she would have done it but the law in France does not permit that. I would bet (but I do not know) that in her lawsuit, NC demanded the Grimaldi name too, but they probably refused it.

In her story, NC said she gave her boy her own maiden name first, then changed it to 'Coste' later with her own last name change, so he's had at least 1 last name change already.

If she could have gotten the last name Grimaldi on Alex without needing PA legal permission, she would have just taken it.
Old 06-12-2006, 10:49 PM

I would love to read a copy of the Paris Match article. Is a copy available on-line?

I feel very badly for this girl. Her mother seems like an opportunist and it's not really clear how much contact she has with her father. It would have been better had this remained private until she was older. She is going to go through her crucial formative years under such scrutiny and who knows what support she will have?

I hope the Grimaldi family opens thier hearts to her. They are no better than she!
Old 06-12-2006, 11:49 PM
Commoner

I agree about the second photo. I always thought there was something strange looking about it!
Old 06-12-2006, 11:53 PM
Nobility

I have read that the family does not "recognize" her use of the Grimaldi name. It's something legal with the lineage and not really that big a deal. She can call herself anything she wants, America is a free country. I imagine NC could change Alexandre's name too, unless, she signed something saying she would not or she's afraid she might loose her child support. (which I cannot image). I read NC was really angry that Jazmin had the Grimaldi name and Alexandre did not. Look out folks, bet that's the next headline.

And just for the record, if any man had called me a big fat whore by denying paturnity, I would jump over the moon to prove him wrong. TR had a right to be pissed at PA and he has gotten everything he deserved on this front. I believe all this "public acknowledgement" is a big PR move, and not a well thought out one......
Old 06-13-2006, 01:18 AM

Questions

I have some questions. It seems like Jazmin's tuition at St. Margaret's is being paid with Grimaldi money, though it is interesting that the Grimaldis are Catholic and yet Jazmin's school is Episcopal (her mother must have chosen the school?) Also, Albert seems to be providing heavy-duty security for Jazmin. She has this big muscular dude trailing her and is driven to school in a big SUV with dark windows that seems like a security car that a true princess would have. If he is not "involved" in her upbringing, his status is surely a seriously major aspect of her daily life, the bodyguard presence being the most obvious. The press is certainly invading her space more than they ever did with little Eric Alexandre. I wonder if that is because the French laws regarding "celebrity" privacy are much stricter than the American counterparts. Or is this the media's revenge for the Charlene Wittstock fiasco?

I find it hard to believe that Stephanie, as close as she is to Albert, and as emotional as she tends to be about all of her relatives, especially her kids and her sister's kids, does not have curiousity to see or meet Jazmin. Stephanie, I would think she would be the first one to step up and welcome Jazmin into the family with open arms! I wouldn't be surprised to see the other Grimaldis being more hesitant, but Stephanie I always expect to stand up and do what the heart says instead of what Public Relations advisors are saying.

Closed Thread