The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #401  
Old 06-09-2006, 10:50 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: --xxSan Diego, Algeria
Posts: 126
The last few pages read like the ones on NC a few months ago-"gold-digger, bad careless, lazy mother, attention seeking on and on. Marital misinformation, etc. How could anybody believe anything that Daphne person says? How could the Palace have anything to do with her. Last fall she ran for quite a while, a flashing, elliptical lines, large eye-catching letter designs suggesting "Big Scandal between two women, naming PA. Creating phony info on the other mother,NC Now, this is ridiculous re TR, I really believe.She, in my proud opinion is a pseudo, scoop/scandal-seeking "phony" .
__________________

  #402  
Old 06-10-2006, 12:03 AM
leahteresa's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Waipahu, United States
Posts: 305
Well, PA may marry Charlene and he may not but what I don't understand is how, publically acknowledgeing his love children clears the way for him to marry? Just don't get it really.
__________________

  #403  
Old 06-10-2006, 08:11 AM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: San Diego, United States
Posts: 786
Quote:
Originally Posted by leahteresa
Well, PA may marry Charlene and he may not but what I don't understand is how, publically acknowledgeing his love children clears the way for him to marry? Just don't get it really.
The article is only speculation but it quotes "royal watcher" Isabelle Rivere. Surprisingly, the article doesn't focus on Jazmin. There's no "American Princess" stuff and it reiterates Albert needs to produce a legitimate heir. Instead it refers to Albert's "fertile adventures", his "seductive powers" on women and whether or not he can settle down with one woman. His friends, says People, believe he can become a family man and a good father despite his past. I don't know if Charlene is the person he'll settle down with but we'll see.
  #404  
Old 06-10-2006, 09:09 AM
LadyMacAlpine's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: *****, United States
Posts: 2,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laviollette
It recalls Tamara Rotolo confronting Albert with Jazmin in her arms, which was witnessed by People correspondent Vickie Bane, who was covering Albert's visit to Cody, Wyoming in 1993. She said Albert's face turned bright red with embarrassment and he turned and walked away without looking at TR or JG.
It doesn't say his face turned red from embarrassment. Since its never been reported that Albert blushes I would say anger that she would cause such a public display around children.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leahteresa
Well, PA may marry Charlene and he may not but what I don't understand is how, publically acknowledgeing his love children clears the way for him to marry? Just don't get it really.
Over a year ago I said if he and I were to marry I would make him clear it up. Its not something you want to keep hearing about once you are married and trying to have children with the person you love.
  #405  
Old 06-10-2006, 04:05 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: San Diego, United States
Posts: 786
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
It doesn't say his face turned red from embarrassment. Since its never been reported that Albert blushes I would say anger that she would cause such a public display around children.
When a person turns bright red I generally assume that it is from embarrassment but it could have been from anger. In hindsight TR was within her right to confront Albert about his utter abandonment of Jazmin. By August 1993, when this incident occured, Jazmin was 17 months old and it's pretty evident that Tarmara had not received any financial support from the father of her child. He had nothing to be angry about but Tamara did, imo.
  #406  
Old 06-10-2006, 04:35 PM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: xxx, United States
Posts: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laviollette
When a person turns bright red I generally assume that it is from embarrassment but it could have been from anger. In hindsight TR was within her right to confront Albert about his utter abandonment of Jazmin. By August 1993, when this incident occured, Jazmin was 17 months old and it's pretty evident that Tarmara had not received any financial support from the father of her child. He had nothing to be angry about but Tamara did, imo.
Well, said, he had probably ignored her calls and letters so it was the only other way to get his attention. I still say shame on him letting this matter go on for so long. His own kid. A real grimaldi whether he likes it or not. More than the casiraghi's
  #407  
Old 06-10-2006, 05:01 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: San Diego, United States
Posts: 786
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabilo
Well, said, he had probably ignored her calls and letters so it was the only other way to get his attention. I still say shame on him letting this matter go on for so long. His own kid. A real grimaldi whether he likes it or not. More than the casiraghi's
Well my preference are the Casiraghi's but PA might still marry.
  #408  
Old 06-10-2006, 05:01 PM
Grace's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 788
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabilo
Well, said, he had probably ignored her calls and letters so it was the only other way to get his attention. I still say shame on him letting this matter go on for so long. His own kid. A real grimaldi whether he likes it or not. More than the casiraghi's
Because the children of a male are more part of the family than the kids of a female?! The Casiraghis and Steph's kids are just as much part of the family, and emotionally even more as they grew up very close to their uncle and grandfather!
I agree that he should have had the guts and the maturity to act before though!
  #409  
Old 06-10-2006, 08:53 PM
LadyMacAlpine's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: *****, United States
Posts: 2,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laviollette
When a person turns bright red I generally assume that it is from embarrassment but it could have been from anger. In hindsight TR was within her right to confront Albert about his utter abandonment of Jazmin. By August 1993, when this incident occured, Jazmin was 17 months old and it's pretty evident that Tarmara had not received any financial support from the father of her child. He had nothing to be angry about but Tamara did, imo.
I'll stay with anger.
  #410  
Old 06-10-2006, 10:23 PM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: xxx, United States
Posts: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace
Because the children of a male are more part of the family than the kids of a female?! The Casiraghis and Steph's kids are just as much part of the family, and emotionally even more as they grew up very close to their uncle and grandfather!
I agree that he should have had the guts and the maturity to act before though!
Of course they are still grimaldi's but technical in most places of the world you do follow your father's line and had they not been illegitimate, they would have been inline to the throne not the casiraghis. I meant in those terms and the only reason the two did not grow up with their fathers family was because their father did not give them a chance to. What a wuss at 40 he was still scared of telling his dad he had a son. What was he going to be disowned. No excuse at least not at that age. Had been under 22yrs then maybe i would understand.
  #411  
Old 06-10-2006, 10:48 PM
LadyMacAlpine's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: *****, United States
Posts: 2,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabilo
Of course they are still grimaldi's but technical in most places of the world you do follow your father's line and had they not been illegitimate, they would have been inline to the throne not the casiraghis. I meant in those terms and the only reason the two did not grow up with their fathers family was because their father did not give them a chance to. What a wuss at 40 he was still scared of telling his dad he had a son. What was he going to be disowned. No excuse at least not at that age. Had been under 22yrs then maybe i would understand.
I can tell you don't understand the way it is for Royals when you are heir. Charles didn't marry the woman he loved however now that he has an heir and a spare he did. Your life isn't yours.
  #412  
Old 06-10-2006, 11:12 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Close to Washington, DC, United States
Posts: 225
This story is from the hometown of Princess Grace:
http://www.philly.com/mld/dailynews/...n/14777095.htm
  #413  
Old 06-11-2006, 12:24 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: San Francisco, United States
Posts: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neat2912
The last few pages read like the ones on NC a few months ago-"gold-digger, bad careless, lazy mother, attention seeking on and on. Marital misinformation, etc. How could anybody believe anything that Daphne person says? How could the Palace have anything to do with her. Last fall she ran for quite a while, a flashing, elliptical lines, large eye-catching letter designs suggesting "Big Scandal between two women, naming PA. Creating phony info on the other mother,NC Now, this is ridiculous re TR, I really believe.She, in my proud opinion is a pseudo, scoop/scandal-seeking "phony" .
I doubt Daphne Barak has any contact with anyone connected to PA or the Palace. If she did, she would have broken this story. Instead, she has been teasing us with "yellow journalism" on her website for the longest time. In the end, she became nothing but an unqualified source of rumor and innuendo. If she had anything of substance or the sources she claims -- she would have broken the story on her own rather than be a source for someone else's story.
  #414  
Old 06-11-2006, 12:43 AM
Lakshmi's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Arizona, United States
Posts: 1,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustWorthy
I doubt Daphne Barak has any contact with anyone connected to PA or the Palace. If she did, she would have broken this story. Instead, she has been teasing us with "yellow journalism" on her website for the longest time. In the end, she became nothing but an unqualified source of rumor and innuendo. If she had anything of substance or the sources she claims -- she would have broken the story on her own rather than be a source for someone else's story.
I agree. It looks Daphne Barak tries to make her own speculations based on what tabloids said. I would expect more from a journalist like her.
  #415  
Old 06-11-2006, 01:56 AM
Commoner
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: , United States
Posts: 34
I haven't been here in a while and wow now he admits he is Jazmin's dad! The two people I feel sorry for in this whole thing are Alexandre and Jazmin.

I shouldn't be so much a stranger here and check back more often!
  #416  
Old 06-11-2006, 02:13 AM
leahteresa's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Waipahu, United States
Posts: 305
IMO, Jazmin is every bit as pretty as Charlotte.
  #417  
Old 06-11-2006, 06:12 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: --xxSan Diego, Algeria
Posts: 126
Suonymona..."I wouldn't worry how Jazmin's mind might have been poisoned (as opposed to Eric Alexander)""

I'd be interested in hearing /see some evidence of a 33 month old's mind is poisoned. Why in the first place? How in the second place? Wouldn't this behavior be incongruent for that which his mother is accused of? How would you know anything about JG's mind re her father?-Has she spoken yet?

I'm waiting, Ann for the reasoning you made this statement-the lines are open.
  #418  
Old 06-11-2006, 08:58 PM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: xxx, United States
Posts: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
I can tell you don't understand the way it is for Royals when you are heir. Charles didn't marry the woman he loved however now that he has an heir and a spare he did. Your life isn't yours.
from what i can read, neither do you, its one thing to hide from the public but from your father? Lets not forget these are our personal opinions we don't really know what goes on in there unless you have been in it.
  #419  
Old 06-11-2006, 09:06 PM
LadyMacAlpine's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: *****, United States
Posts: 2,311
The first photo was taken of Tamara during the court hearing. I cut her attorney out of the photo. The second was taken in Monaco which has been on the cover of several Tabloids now. Both her hands are visible so who was the person to her right that has their hand on Albert's shoulder? It looks like a posed for photo to me as the first one was.

Source Phil Ramey
  #420  
Old 06-12-2006, 01:46 AM
Bunkycat's Avatar
Gentry
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In the Litterbox, Canada
Posts: 61
Baaah!

That photograph has been doctored. Where is his elbow?? It's been wiped out and her hand added in...take a boo again, you'll see what I mean. The other thing is that his shorts are not as finely focused as the rest of the lower pic, probably because they had to doctor them too, so that the hand could be put in.

Her upper hand appears to be holding something that has been removed, and the position of the fingers is the very close to the lower hand that has been added in...so it was probably copied, turned and placed there. How convenient!
__________________

__________________
http://xsorbit26.com/users5/royalupdate/index.php
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Jazmin Grace Grimaldi Current Events 4 : Feb.2007 - April 2007 Lady Jennifer Current Events Archive 43 04-09-2007 01:14 AM
Charlene Wittstock Current Events 7 : Nov.2006 - Jan.2007 tbhrc Current Events Archive 201 01-11-2007 06:35 PM
Jazmin Grace Grimaldi (Rotolo) 2 : April 2006 - June 2006 Elspeth Current Events Archive 229 06-01-2006 02:21 AM




Popular Tags
albania beatrice (1986- ) best gown september 2016 best outfit birthday coronation coup d'etat crown princess mary crown princess mary evening dresses crown princess mary fashion denmark duchess of cambridge duke of cambridge earl of snowdon fashion and style fashion poll fashion poll december general news iceland jewels king abdullah ii king abdullah in australia king carl gustaf and queen silvia king willem-alexander member introduction monarchy new zealand nobel norway november 2016 october 2016 picture of the week prince charles prince leka princess mary princess mary casual style princess mary fashion princess mette-marit in canada princess sofia queen elizabeth ii queen letizia queen letizia casual outfits queen letizia daytime fashion queen letizia eveningwear queen letizia fashion queen margrethe queen mathilde queen mathilde daytime fashion queen mathilde fashion queen maxima queenmother queen rania queen rania evening dresses queen rania fashion queen silvia september 2016 state visit state visit to spain successes succession sweden swedish royal family summer portraits the duchess of cambridge casual wear the duchess of cambridge daytime fashion the duchess of cambridge fashion the duchess of cambridge hats tiara tiaras valentino zog


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:43 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017
Jelsoft Enterprises