The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2006, 12:14 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toledo
I think she wants her daugther's life to be private but hers, Tamara's, very public. Kind of contradictory unless you realize Tamara is after fame for herself more than support for her daugther. So, her character has not change that much since she landed a prince in bed during a vacation with her husband.
And then comes the question, their divorce was caused by the pregnancy? I mean, you go on vacation with your spouse and come back pregnant with another man's child.
Anyone knows or have read anything about this?
I agree. I believe TR wants more attention for herself than to protect JGG. As for who she was on vacation with when she met Albert, I have read 2 different stories. a) on vacation with hubby & b) on vacation with girlfriends to try to cheer herself up after seperation from hubby. All we can do is speculate.

Old 06-09-2006, 12:21 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by libra65
I agree. I believe TR wants more attention for herself than to protect JGG. As for who she was on vacation with when she met Albert, I have read 2 different stories. a) on vacation with hubby & b) on vacation with girlfriends to try to cheer herself up after seperation from hubby. All we can do is speculate.
I once read on "CHI" mag that she was on vacation with her friend. It sounds more acceptable to me. What man would let his wife sleep with somebody else? Unless...

Old 06-09-2006, 12:23 PM
Courtier

I dont know how can we say TR is looking for more attention for herself. I think she is more interested in her daughter. The pictures where you see her, she is not even camera ready, she does not look like they woman looking for public exposure, you see she cares her daughter is well dressed and everything but she does not seem to care in her own appearance. Maybe im wrong, but why we need to jump to conclusion, making her mom looks like the evil one, will not make her father to appear any better.
Old 06-09-2006, 12:29 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laviollette
Albert was able to sue Paris Match for invasion of privacy because the photos included him in them. If Nicole had only shown herself and and Alex, maybe he wouldn't have had a case. The story was true after all.
However he sued over publication of photos of JGG in Monaco and Paris and those who said she was his "secret daughter" -- which apparently was true also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel
I dont know how can we say TR is looking for more attention for herself. I think she is more interested in her daughter. The pictures where you see her, she is not even camera ready, she does not look like they woman looking for public exposure, you see she cares her daughter is well dressed and everything but she does not seem to care in her own appearance. Maybe im wrong, but why we need to jump to conclusion, making her mom looks like the evil one, will not make her father to appear any better.
Touche -- well said... but for one point. IMO: is it not possible Father and Daughter are perfectly content with the relationship they have/or don't have -- and that they feel no need whatsoever to conform to OUR expectations? I mean truly, who are we (the public) that they have to reveal everything to us -- and it's been stated by TR's father that he too knew very little. As PA has said, he wanted to wait until she was of age and that his daughter is welcome to visit (which we know she has) and to live and study in MC (as baby Alex most likely will when he reaches some maturity). Why? Does he have plans for her? Maybe, maybe not -- but either way none of the parties are obligated to detail their personal lives, thoughts or feelings. Is there anyone on earth we're obligated to reveal all to -- don't we all have some secrets? Of course we do -- and don't we chose carefully who we share those secrets with. As for the mother of JGG, I agree with the previous post -- mother does not look as she is expecting to be photographed.

We are the one's placing expectations on PA, JGG, TR and NC. We are the one's so quick to judge them -- when some on this forum have said we know NOTHING about PA, JGG, TR or NC -- only what they have wanted us to know -- which is very little.
Old 06-09-2006, 12:54 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustWorthy
However he sued over publication of photos of JGG in Monaco and Paris and those who said she was his "secret daughter" -- which apparently was true also.
I don't think he won those cases and frankly I think even the courts in europe are getting tired of this guy suing the media simply to keep them quiet from telling the truth about him. He is so protected. I don't understand it.
Old 06-09-2006, 01:47 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laviollette
I don't think he won those cases and frankly I think even the courts in europe are getting tired of this guy suing the media simply to keep them quiet from telling the truth about him. He is so protected. I don't understand it.
I agree. Maybe everything is starting to catch up with him. Folks ain't fallin' for his "stuff" anymore (although a court should never base decision outside of the facts). Prince Albert's credibility seems to be wearing thin!
Old 06-09-2006, 02:12 PM
Nobility

Jazmin Grace Grimaldi
Pics from Hola and Paris Match

Souvenir picture of Prince Albert and Tamara in the French Riviera 1991
(paris match)

Old 06-09-2006, 02:46 PM
Nobility

OMG-I have always said she looks like her mom but WOW it is extremely evident here!! These are truly beautiful pictures of JGG.
Old 06-09-2006, 03:03 PM
Nobility

TrustWorthy:
Quote:
IMO these cases never even reached court. There is/was a case against Paris Match for the Maldives pics, a case against Voici for the JG pics and an other one I can't remember. I for one haven't read anything about any outcome, though that is not conclusive. I'd like to know, but I suspect deals have been done and we won't hear a thing about it. :(
Old 06-09-2006, 03:18 PM
Gentry

All this really comes as a surprise for me. I thought that jazmin wasn't Albert's daughter. I hope that her mother will stop giving pictures of her child to the press so as she can go on with her life. Now we all know the truth and I think she must put jazmins' peace of mind before everything else.
Old 06-09-2006, 03:57 PM
Nobility

WOW! I never noticed how much she looks like her mother! Those close-ups really show the resemblance. Thanks for the photos flowerpower!

Love
Ani
Old 06-09-2006, 04:21 PM
Nobility

Great photos Flowerpower.

In the first pictue in post 387 by Flowerpower, Jasmine looks like a young Mariah Carrie.
Old 06-09-2006, 05:32 PM
Heir Apparent

Poor girl. She need a peace but it looks that her mum don't give it to her and specially the yellow press too. Or maybe J was prepared for that what will/could happen?

Btw. Wonder did TR showed these photos to the press and how much she received for that?

I agree that Jazmine looks more like her mother.
Old 06-09-2006, 06:46 PM
Nobility

She is a mix of both..The upper part more like mom and the smile is Albert's..Well, in my humble opinion.:) Love the pics though..
Old 06-09-2006, 06:57 PM
Aristocracy

Perhaps this has been commented before but doesn't Jazmine's story resemble that of the Princess Diaries. Granted there are a few differences, but still, teenage american girl finds out father is prince of small european country. . .sounds close enough to me.
Old 06-09-2006, 07:02 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Malka
Perhaps this has been commented before but doesn't Jazmine's story resemble that of the Princess Diaries. Granted there are a few differences, but still, teenage american girl finds out father is prince of small european country. . .sounds close enough to me.
maybe the pricness diaries are very loosly based on this very story.:p
Old 06-09-2006, 07:11 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillia
maybe the pricness diaries are very loosly based on this very story.:p
Haha, perhaps the author can see into the future thats why she wrote the series!
Old 06-09-2006, 07:50 PM
Serene Highness

Who says that her mom sold these pics anyways?
Anybody, that includes family members & friends could have sold these pics.
Don't jump to conclusions....

Geez, if you look at the pic of Tamara and Albert I think they look alot alike to begin with.
They say that soulmates tend to look alike.... ha ha ha
Old 06-09-2006, 08:07 PM
Courtier

People Magazine Story on Prince Albert

This week's People Magazine (the one with Brad, Angelina & baby Shiloh on the cover) has a 4-page story on Prince Albert and the revelations of his lastest "love child" on page 102.

It recalls Tamara Rotolo confronting Albert with Jazmin in her arms, which was witnessed by People correspondent Vickie Bane, who was covering Albert's visit to Cody, Wyoming in 1993. She said Albert's face turned bright red with embarrassment and he turned and walked away without looking at TR or JG.

It also speculates that he's made the latest acknowledgement so that he can clear the way to marry Charlene Wittstock who they say has met Stephanie and Caroline who was initially "frosty" but has "warmed" to her. It repeats Charlene's comment about she and Albert being soul mates and says she is taking etiquette lessons and is in talks with clergy to convert to Catholicism.

The story also says Nicole is upset that Alexandre does not have the Grimaldi name as Jazmin does and they wonder if he's seen his son over the past year because of the tension between him and Nicole.
Old 06-09-2006, 11:05 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca
I once read on "CHI" mag that she was on vacation with her friend. It sounds more acceptable to me. What man would let his wife sleep with somebody else? Unless...
I heard both stories as well. Her husband was a tabloid reporter so who knows.

Closed Thread