Jazmin Grace Grimaldi Current Events 3 : June 2006 - Jan.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read a couple of AP reports on another site. One says that TR had been seperated from her husband for about two years at the time that she meet PA, even though their divorce was not final until later. The other report says that JGG placed second in an essay contest about recycling. PA should be impressed by that, given his interest in the environment. Good for her!

julianneneville said:
I just read a couple of AP reports on another site. One says that TR had been seperated from her husband for about two years at the time that she meet PA, even though their divorce was not final until later. The other report says that JGG placed second in an essay contest about recycling. PA should be impressed by that, given his interest in the environment. Good for her!

YES -- BRAVO FOR THEM BOTH!!
I'm sure they have spent time together and he is very aware of her accomplishments -- as she would be his. Therefore, he's quite proud of her. I would even guess he went to great lengths to know all he could about her over the years -- given the fact he stated he wanted to wait until she was 18 to tell us. I believe they have had a secret relationship for years.

No one here knows what Caroline, Stephanie or the Casiaghi's think about Jazmin. The same about the relationship between them or the relationship between Albert and Jazmin. So it makes no sense to ask these questions.

I would hope that the other members of the family would "at least" treat her well. I do believe that Stephanie has found herself in more or less the same situation as TR, and, but for the grace of God, so would have Caroline - on two occasions. Given the family's rather liberal social and political feelings, I would imagine that they would be equally as open-minded with JGG, especially since she appears to be the essential good, hardworking, and quite likeable girl.

I dont think Caroline neither Stephanie will show publicly any kind of relationship with her, as far as their brother dont do it himself. If at some point we see Albert with his daughter doing activities together and in public, then there will be a chance to see one of his sister with them.

julianneneville said:
I would hope that the other members of the family would "at least" treat her well. I do believe that Stephanie has found herself in more or less the same situation as TR, and, but for the grace of God, so would have Caroline - on two occasions. Given the family's rather liberal social and political feelings, I would imagine that they would be equally as open-minded with JGG, especially since she appears to be the essential good, hardworking, and quite likeable girl.
You are incorrect in this they are not the same situations. The both Princess's were in LTR this was a 2-3 week fling I would call it.

julianneneville said:
It will be interesting to see where JGG goes to high school and to college. I wonder if she will attend an exclusive private college prep and then go on to the Ivy League, or perhaps Stanford. I assume that there is nothing making the rounds about her next school.
Isn't her current school St. Margaret's? That's a high school, K-12, so now that she has had her 8th grade graduation ceremony, she will probably stay at the same school (no reason not to, far as I can see, as long as she and her mother continue residing where they are) since St. Margaret's is a K-12 school.

LadyMacAlpine said:
You are incorrect in this they are not the same situations. The both Princess's were in LTR this was a 2-3 week fling I would call it.
True, and also the female has no choice but to have the bulk of the responsibility in these things. Stephanie could not deny Camille because she had to carry her in her womb and give birth. Luckily for Camille, though, her daddy does not deny her and seems to have a pretty much daily, or at least regular involvement in her life. Camille has good, active parents on both sides. Only time will tell what sort of "dad" Albert will be, if one at all, but as the moderators here keep reminding us, it is pointless to speculate because we don't know. We know what it seems like, but I won't repeat the common judgements, which I agree with. It's only fair to give both Albert and Tamara the benefit of the doubt. Without facts (proven ones, not just assumed ones), there is nothing else to do.

LadyMacAlpine said:
tbhrc I had that to post. I thought it was against the school rules to wear makeup.

This goes with the it.
The GIRL Of ALBERT: The INCREDIBLE DESTINY OF JAZMIN GRACE Palm Springs cherished Grace Kelly. Since the revelation of the existence of the girl of Albert, it is his grand-daughter who is the high-speed motorboat. A fairy tale modern worthy of the princesses of Walt Disney.

Looks like even the French are using the Disney thing however I can't see it as that.

Even in private schools with very strong dress/morals codes, they relax the rules for "special occassions" - such as graduating and dances.

Ariel said:
I dont think Caroline neither Stephanie will show publicly any kind of relationship with her, as far as their brother dont do it himself. If at some point we see Albert with his daughter doing activities together and in public, then there will be a chance to see one of his sister with them.

The Grimaldis are human, therefore flawed, as we all are.
IMO: there may be some personal feelings towards the mothers, but who could possibly carry those feelings for 14 years. TR did not expose this and in four more years would have honored PA's wishes not to reveal until JGG was 18. Remember: JGG IS, as ALEX, Grimaldi blood -- innocent children. I would be surprised and disappointed if the children were not welcome with open arms. Mssr. Lacoste, speaking for PA, already opened the doors of Monaco to JGG; to live and study. As Alex gets older they shall open for him as well. We seem to adore the Grimaldis and "our PA" yet we hold them in such low-regard.

To err is human! Let us draw opinions based on how these children are handled -- and how they handle themselves in the future.

TrustWorthy said:
The Grimaldis are human, therefore flawed, as we all are.
IMO: there may be some personal feelings towards the mothers, but who could possibly carry those feelings for 14 years. TR did not expose this and in four more years would have honored PA's wishes not to reveal until JGG was 18. Remember: JGG IS, as ALEX, Grimaldi blood -- innocent children. I would be surprised and disappointed if the children were not welcome with open arms. Mssr. Lacoste, speaking for PA, already opened the doors of Monaco to JGG; to live and study. As Alex gets older they shall open for him as well. We seem to adore the Grimaldis and "our PA" yet we hold them in such low-regard.

To err is human! Let us draw opinions based on how these children are handled -- and how they handle themselves in the future.

You maybe forget that Albert has known about Jazmin for 14 years, so we have quite a long time to judge the behaviour of all people involved in this matter...I don't want to convince anyone, but my opinion of PA is very low at the moment as he didn't act as a real man or as a real father, going on and on denying the paternity for so long, thus putting the kid in a very difficult position...And the girl has not been so welcome in Monaco in the past 14 years has she? Maybe things can change, but who will give Jazmin her first 14 years with her father (and who will give Albert his credibility back?)
Many people seem to judge the situation as if Albert had just realised Jazmin was his daughter and freely decided to do the right thing right away; in fact, he's known for at least 13 years, and he publicly denied any connection with the girl, knowing the truth! Maybe he'll become the "perfect father" to both his children, and I sincerely hope he will, but based on his past actions, I don't know why he gets so much credit! Just my opinion...

Last edited:
To err is human!

Ok, but to persist in one's errors is devilish, as they say! so let's hope there are no other children of Albert's around...;) :)

2 more pics from this weeks Bunte:

14dmywk.jpg
14dmz3d.jpg

Bunte wrote it`s her graduation. How can this be when she is only 14? I thougt in the USA High school is from grade 5 to 12?

Cassi said:
Bunte wrote it`s her graduation. How can this be when she is only 14? I thougt in the USA High school is from grade 5 to 12?

8th grade graduation. and HS here in the US is from 9-12 :)

princess108105 said:
she is so cute! and omg i want her shoes!

those espadrilles(sp?) she is wearing are very trendy at the moment, at least here in the US. I think they might be Kenzie. Also try Arturo Chiang if you're looking for them. Those are typical department store labels. Macys has them for sure. But I would guess Jazmin and her mom are more Nordstrom girls than Macys. There was a pic of them coming out of a Nordstroms and her mom was carrying a big shopping bag from there.

Last edited:
Jazmin is very pretty when she smiles. To me it's interesting how 8th grade graduation seems so important complete with a graduation gown. I live in California and for my 8th grade "promotion", as they called it, you just wore a nice dress and boys wore slacks and collared shirts. Then again, Jazmin attends a private school.

Does anybody know what her medal was for? Science, perhaps? One of the people behind her is wearing one too and the other isn't. She seems to be very bright with all her academic honors.

Last edited:
soCal girl said:
Does anybody know what her medal was for? Science, perhaps? One of the people behind her is wearing one too and the other isn't. She seems to be very bright with all her academic honors.

I have seen these medals before (but not around the neck of my son) and I believe it means she graduated as a Scholar and the medal is the Presidential Award.

TrustWorthy said:
I have seen these medals before (but not around the neck of my son) and I believe it means she graduated as a Scholar and the medal is the Presidential Award.

It probably means Honor Roll or something just like it. I read that she is an honor student. The Presidential Award is given to high school grads only, I think, and is used for scholarship money for college, so I doubt it's that, but of course I might be wrong.

who does she (and Alex) look like?

sources: point du vue (thanks, tbhrc), hola, colourpress, and expressen

14e6k42.jpg

I feel so sorry For PA and The Grimaldis Just look at TR.I bet PA is so a shame How he wish he can turn back the clock and wash off his DNA off TR and JG.A one night stand for a ruling Prince this is not happy happy time with NC 5yrs he can live with that.

Last edited:
princess108105 said:
8th grade graduation. and HS here in the US is from 9-12 :)
That's interesting..Here in Canada we start high school in grade ten..
Great pictures. Tamara looks quite nice. Like her hair..

pama said:
I feel so sorry For PA and The Grimaldis Just look at TR.I bet PA is so a shame How he wish he can turn back the clock and wash off his DNA off TR and JG.A one night stand for a ruling Prince this is not happy happy time with NC 5yrs he can live with that.

yeah! It's so tragic when a child comes into the world! (detect my sarcasm?)

CasiraghiTrio said:
It probably means Honor Roll or something just like it. I read that she is an honor student. The Presidential Award is given to high school grads only, I think, and is used for scholarship money for college, so I doubt it's that, but of course I might be wrong.
Yes, you are mistaken. It's also given to 8th Graders.
As I mentioned, I do know -- my son failed to get the award!

pama said:
I'm speechless...

CasiraghiTrio said:
yeah! It's so tragic when a child comes into the world! (detect my sarcasm?)
Bravo! I detect and agree!!

Casiraghi Trio-Who do "she and he look like " On the inset pix with hair back and probably younger she has PA's nose and horehead,imo. Alex in that particular shot looks like Prince Rainier and a bit like Rainier's mother. Strange.

When this first came out I was looking at the pics on World Root and somebody asked me who were they. I told him and he said" did they name him Rainier"? I'll bet you had fun compiling those. Nice job. Too bad things can't be better with all.

pama said:

Children are gifts from above, and you shouldn't drag the kids into this, it's not their fault. Unless Prince Albert is an incredibly selfish and cruel person he wouldn't do what your implying.

pama said:

I get your drift....it's always better to PLAN children....not always the way things turn out but in general I think children that are planned and prepared for have a better time of it. In today's world, where you can buy contraceptives out of vending machines and at gas stations, it's a shame people cannot be more responsible. Please everyone, take my comments at face value......

I think Jazmin has her mother's eyes and forehead and Albert's nose and chin (especially when comparing her white dress photo with that of Albert in red holding Eric Alexandre).

Eric Alexandre has his mother's eyes, but a blended nose. His parents both have high foreheads but he too has Albert's jawline and smile. Its that same Kelly smile Grace had when she showed full teeth.

This is slightly off-topic mods, so feel free to delete, but I was gone a week for the first of two family weddings across country. I was not banned because a gossipy post of mine was deleted. Yes, the post led to a sticky and rightly so-all the 'backup source information' is no longer available online and in retrospect it all was rather vague and speculative.
Any other questions regarding me should be sent via PM to me. Oddly, I'm starting to feel like those we discuss here. Everyone is talking about me, but no one wants to talk TO me and find out the real information. And the lies are becoming the truths people chose to believe over the facts.

Ann

Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, if they get angry, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot. ;)

After living in a few States, I have found that it depends upon your school system which grades are considered High School. It also depends upon the availability of private schools. Most of the ones that we have known are usually Grade school is grades Kindergarden - 5 or 6 - Junior High is grades 6 - 8 and High School is grades 9 - 12.
I know that in one district we lived in Grade school was grades K-5, Junior High was grades 6 & 7 and High School was 8 - 12. They only had 1 High School. All the public and private Grade schools emptied into the one Junior and Senior High School System. Of course total students in each grade were less than 300! Biggest grad class in history was 286!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom