Jazmin Grace Grimaldi Current Events 3 : June 2006 - Jan.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALBERT'S DAUGHTER GETS USED TO LIFE IN THE PUBLIC EYE

As she leaves home in the Californian city of Palm Desert, Jazmin Grace Rotolo looks like any American teenager on her way to school. Only the bodyguard by the youngster's side reveals anything about her status as the daughter of a European prince.
(source - hello)

Attachments

• jazmingrace-dop1a.jpg
    jazmingrace-dop1a.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 8,184
  • jazmingrace-dop2a.jpg
    jazmingrace-dop2a.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 1,071
Bunkycat said:
That photograph has been doctored. Where is his elbow?? It's been wiped out and her hand added in...take a boo again, you'll see what I mean. The other thing is that his shorts are not as finely focused as the rest of the lower pic, probably because they had to doctor them too, so that the hand could be put in.

Her upper hand appears to be holding something that has been removed, and the position of the fingers is the very close to the lower hand that has been added in...so it was probably copied, turned and placed there. How convenient!

Completely agree with Bunkycat about the 2nd pic. You observer everything very well! :)

LadyMacAlpine said:
tral111.jpg

Source Phil Ramey
Jazmin really looks the spitting image of her mum. Just in blond. Let's hope she doesn't continue her parents "legacy".

I dont see it that way, she has some similitudes to her father as well, time will say but as far as i can see she has taken from both parents.

Yup, the second picture was definitely altered. This is why I trust nothing of the rags. It is all about sales and they will print/post anything strictly for this purpose.

Little_star said:
Well, I've never thought much about Albert but he's really gone down in my estimations.

I like the Monacos, but Prince Albert is behavioring.... like a real idiot and irresponsible.......

When you are a man with his position, you should be really carefull, not to produce children all around. Nobody told him about birth control?????:eek:

I read that he met Tamara, totally 4 or 5 times... He did not protect himself??? Out of the pregnacy problem,, didn't he never hear about HIV??? If he behaviors always like this, if I was Cherlene, I would be veryyyyy careful.

And don't tell me that it is because of Catholic religion, because in this case, he should marry the mother, at least one of the mothers.... and fully take care about the baby, AND NOT TO HAVE ANOTHER ONE AGAIN.

Sorry, I may be rude, but it makes me crasy...

And both these 2 children, they did not ask to come in this earth, without a REAL father. I imagine Jasmin, she does not really belong to this "world", but all her friends will now behavior differently because she is the daughter of a Prince, even if if in reality, she will never grow up as them.

The Casiraghi's or Stephs children, belong to this world, they grow up into. they feel home and protected.

But Jasmin or Alexandre.... they just are the kids of a waitress or a airhostess.... who just slept with a Prince.... and who was mackiavellic enough to be pregnant...

I do not think that Charlotte or Alexandra, or Camille will never feel and accept Jasmin like their cousin....

Last edited:
Bunkycat said:
That photograph has been doctored. Where is his elbow?? It's been wiped out and her hand added in...take a boo again, you'll see what I mean. The other thing is that his shorts are not as finely focused as the rest of the lower pic, probably because they had to doctor them too, so that the hand could be put in.

Her upper hand appears to be holding something that has been removed, and the position of the fingers is the very close to the lower hand that has been added in...so it was probably copied, turned and placed there. How convenient!

Agreeeee. PA head looks completely.. added in the body, of another dimension, a foreing part...
And her lower hand looks like if she is touching... you know which part of PA male body.
I do not think that PA would pose for ia pic, with a woman touching his....
This pic is, either a pic of her with another guy, and they just changed man's head.... or a completely "made" pic, with two acrots posing in a special way. and they just replaced the TWO heads after.

Bunkycat -- That photograph has been doctored. Where is his elbow?? It's been wiped out and her hand added in...take a boo again, you'll see what I mean. The other thing is that his shorts are not as finely focused as the rest of the lower pic, probably because they had to doctor them too, so that the hand could be put in.

All of you can view the source I scanned it from very easy go to the library and look at the book 'The Royal House of Monaco' by John Glatt. It's a clearer picture. It was the first time I scanned anything and had to keep resizing it.
paca said:
Jazmin really looks the spitting image of her mum. Just in blond. Let's hope she doesn't continue her parents "legacy".
Its not visible in the photo really but Jazmin is prettier her gums don't show when she smiles.

I want to add don't blame me for how the photo looks I just posted it for you all.

Last edited:
LadyMacAlpine said:
I want to add don't blame me for how the photo looks I just posted it for you all.

Nobody blames you and tganks for posting pic. We think that the photograp manipulated the pic, NOT you

Thanks

paca said:

She looks like her mother, but, thankfully Jaz doesn't look so vulgar as Tamara.

OMG!!! I just know. She is cute, though.
Thank you for the info.

Can we correct some "misinformation"

I'm a member of this board because of the two that cover this topic (Jazmin Grace Grimaldi/The Grimaldi Family) I always felt that for the most part we had the wittiest, wisest and most articulate of members/posters. However, I notice from time to time there are members who post on both boards and at times "misinformation" spills over.

Can we set the record straight on a few points?

1. Although repeated in many news reports, the current Paris Match cover story clears up once and for all any question of what this young lady's name is: Jazmin Grace Grimaldi. I saw this "red-flag" when I read Mssr. Lacoste being quoted that JGG was not to use the Grimaldi name. Not only did it seem outrageous in light she has carried this name her entire life (birth certificate, passport, personal records) and her father was never opposed to it -- and that she was welcome to visit Monaco (already has on several occasions) and that he even preferred she live and study in Monaco. Therefore, unlikely she would not be allowed to use the Grimaldi name -- when there's several dozen in my local phone directory. If this was not the name she should be referred, the magazine would never have done so and/or Mssr. Lacoste would have been the first to issue a correction.

2. There's mention of a "Hollywood Agent/Guru" who has taken over her life and placed both mother and daughter under some "spell." A little Google research into the name has turned up this so-called "Hollywood Agent/Guru" and it seems he's a highly respected, low-profile security consultant and author of several books. It seems PA has retained one of the top protective agencies in the United States (maybe the world when you look at their credentials) to protect his daughter -- https://www.gavindebecker.com/index.cfm

TrustWorthy said:
I'm a member of this board because of the two that cover this topic (Jazmin Grace Grimaldi/The Grimaldi Family) I always felt that for the most part we had the wittiest, wisest and most articulate of members/posters. However, I notice from time to time there are members who post on both boards and at times "misinformation" spills over.

Can we set the record straight on a few points?

1. Although repeated in many news reports, the current Paris Match cover story clears up once and for all any question of what this young lady's name is: Jazmin Grace Grimaldi. I saw this "red-flag" when I read Mssr. Lacoste being quoted that JGG was not to use the Grimaldi name. Not only did it seem outrageous in light she has carried this name her entire life (birth certificate, passport, personal records) and her father was never opposed to it -- and that she was welcome to visit Monaco (already has on several occasions) and that he even preferred she live and study in Monaco. Therefore, unlikely she would not be allowed to use the Grimaldi name -- when there's several dozen in my local phone directory. If this was not the name she should be referred, the magazine would never have done so and/or Mssr. Lacoste would have been the first to issue a correction.

2. There's mention of a "Hollywood Agent/Guru" who has taken over her life and placed both mother and daughter under some "spell." A little Google research into the name has turned up this so-called "Hollywood Agent/Guru" and it seems he's a highly respected, low-profile security consultant and author of several books. It seems PA has retained one of the top protective agencies in the United States (maybe the world when you look at their credentials) to protect his daughter -- [URL="https://www.gavindebecker.com/index.cfm"]https://www.gavindebecker.com/index.cfm[/URL]

I have not read the Paris Match article. Your first point, at least to me, was always clear, it's on the birth certificate, that's her name -- whether PA approved of it or not. Interesting paragraph about California law and birth certificates from the Desert Sun (read down a little ways in the article on how the law changed Jan 1st 1997) http://www.thedesertsun.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060531/BREAKING/305310002 (in my experience working in the field with reporters from the Desert Sun and knowing their work ethic after living and working there -- this is a reputable newspaper NOT a tabloid so I trust this information about the law change)

But to understand point number two this "Hollywood Agent/Guru" based on the article was hired by Prince Albert? And, these are not two different people we are talking about (Agent guy... Security guy)? And to add to that, would all this talk about a movie and merchandise NOT be correct as well. I'm not trying to get into Prince Albert's head -- but it seems suspect that if HE did the hiring he would not bring someone into his daughter's life to merely turn it into a media/merchandise circus. It would follow with deBecker's credentials that the articles following the Jazmin acknowledgement that he did not want to be identified in the media are false as well because of the work he does. Doesn't make sense to have a website with identifying information on it if you're undercover!!!

Trustworthy,
thank you again for any clarifications!!!! :)

Last edited:
I think the misinformation about Jazmin's last name was created by PA through his lawyer, imo, in an attempt to cover up the fact that his daughter has his last name but his son, who is half black, does not. Many posters, including myself, suspected that her name remained Grimaldi. I personally don't believe anything coming from that camp whether PA or Tamara. I think it's many people's impression that PA is not the most honest person. jmo.

leahteresa said:
Well, PA may marry Charlene and he may not but what I don't understand is how, publically acknowledgeing his love children clears the way for him to marry? Just don't get it really.

Me too. I agree. Those issues of TR and NC do not seem in any way connected at all to his current relationship. It's not like CW is a duchess or a countess or princess whose family is doubtful on Albert because of his reputation. Everybody knows already that Charlene has 'given up the goods'. :)

I think Albert is just trying to get those things done about those claims so that the issues are not hanging out there as unfinished business. Even after this long, better he put all that behind him, I think..:p :)

Last edited:
Laviollette said:
I think the misinformation about Jazmin's last name was created by PA through his lawyer, imo, in an attempt to cover up the fact that his daughter has his last name but his son, who is half black, does not. Many posters, including myself, suspected that her name remained Grimaldi. I personally don't believe anything coming from that camp whether PA or Tamara. I think it's many people's impression that PA is not the most honest person. jmo.

TR put the girl's name as Grimaldi on the birth document. Albert had nothing to do with that at all.

imho, if NC could have filled in Grimaldi onto her child's birth papers, she would have done it but the law in France does not permit that. I would bet (but I do not know) that in her lawsuit, NC demanded the Grimaldi name too, but they probably refused it.

In her story, NC said she gave her boy her own maiden name first, then changed it to 'Coste' later with her own last name change, so he's had at least 1 last name change already.

If she could have gotten the last name Grimaldi on Alex without needing PA legal permission, she would have just taken it.;)

Last edited:
I would love to read a copy of the Paris Match article. Is a copy available on-line?

I feel very badly for this girl. Her mother seems like an opportunist and it's not really clear how much contact she has with her father. It would have been better had this remained private until she was older. She is going to go through her crucial formative years under such scrutiny and who knows what support she will have?

I hope the Grimaldi family opens thier hearts to her. They are no better than she!

I agree about the second photo. I always thought there was something strange looking about it!

I have read that the family does not "recognize" her use of the Grimaldi name. It's something legal with the lineage and not really that big a deal. She can call herself anything she wants, America is a free country. I imagine NC could change Alexandre's name too, unless, she signed something saying she would not or she's afraid she might loose her child support. (which I cannot image). I read NC was really angry that Jazmin had the Grimaldi name and Alexandre did not. Look out folks, bet that's the next headline.

And just for the record, if any man had called me a big fat whore by denying paturnity, I would jump over the moon to prove him wrong. TR had a right to be pissed at PA and he has gotten everything he deserved on this front. I believe all this "public acknowledgement" is a big PR move, and not a well thought out one......

Questions

I have some questions. It seems like Jazmin's tuition at St. Margaret's is being paid with Grimaldi money, though it is interesting that the Grimaldis are Catholic and yet Jazmin's school is Episcopal (her mother must have chosen the school?) Also, Albert seems to be providing heavy-duty security for Jazmin. She has this big muscular dude trailing her and is driven to school in a big SUV with dark windows that seems like a security car that a true princess would have. If he is not "involved" in her upbringing, his status is surely a seriously major aspect of her daily life, the bodyguard presence being the most obvious. The press is certainly invading her space more than they ever did with little Eric Alexandre. I wonder if that is because the French laws regarding "celebrity" privacy are much stricter than the American counterparts. Or is this the media's revenge for the Charlene Wittstock fiasco?

I find it hard to believe that Stephanie, as close as she is to Albert, and as emotional as she tends to be about all of her relatives, especially her kids and her sister's kids, does not have curiousity to see or meet Jazmin. Stephanie, I would think she would be the first one to step up and welcome Jazmin into the family with open arms! I wouldn't be surprised to see the other Grimaldis being more hesitant, but Stephanie I always expect to stand up and do what the heart says instead of what Public Relations advisors are saying.

creativemind said:
But to understand point number two this "Hollywood Agent/Guru" based on the article was hired by Prince Albert? And, these are not two different people we are talking about (Agent guy... Security guy)? And to add to that, would all this talk about a movie and merchandise NOT be correct as well. I'm not trying to get into Prince Albert's head -- but it seems suspect that if HE did the hiring he would not bring someone into his daughter's life to merely turn it into a media/merchandise circus. It would follow with deBecker's credentials that the articles following the Jazmin acknowledgement that he did not want to be identified in the media are false as well because of the work he does. Doesn't make sense to have a website with identifying information on it if you're undercover!!!

Maybe it's me but your comments above are confusing. My point is THERE IS NO AGENT/GURU that has surfaced, been named or who issued any quotes. Therefore no Hollywood Movie Deal. This seems to be nothing more than "color" for a lazy reporter's copy and picked up by other lazy reporters. As for debecker and his company there were articles that referred to bodyguards and the license plate being registered to them. From what I read about their operation and what the local papers said: the only circus created was by persistent reporters and paparazzi. I doubt a waitress could afford such luxuries.
I would not of had my child on the cover of a international magazine -- with all the sociopath's out there today -- but bravo and "hats off" to how all involved, including PA and JJG handled themselves since the announcement.

TrustWorthy said:
-- but bravo and "hats off" to how all involved, including PA and JJG handled themselves since the announcement.

I totally agree. I think that everyone is behaving with a great amount of decency and decorum. In fact, I have been rather impressed with TR. I think she has a lot more class than CW. (We all make mistakes, and 15 years ago I probably would not have exercised the best judgment if PA had approached me.) And JGG seems like the kind of girl that we would all want for a daughter. Remember apples don't fall far from the tree, and surely TR has had something to do with the way JGG is. Surely we can give her credit for raising a quite nice child.

TrustWorthy said:
Maybe it's me but your comments above are confusing. My point is THERE IS NO AGENT/GURU that has surfaced, been named or who issued any quotes. Therefore no Hollywood Movie Deal. This seems to be nothing more than "color" for a lazy reporter's copy and picked up by other lazy reporters. As for debecker and his company there were articles that referred to bodyguards and the license plate being registered to them. From what I read about their operation and what the local papers said: the only circus created was by persistent reporters and paparazzi. I doubt a waitress could afford such luxuries.
I would not of had my child on the cover of a international magazine -- with all the sociopath's out there today -- but bravo and "hats off" to how all involved, including PA and JJG handled themselves since the announcement.

Maybe it's me but YOUR attempt to clear up information in the first email was to a degree as confusing as well. By the tone of your response my apologies for asking for clarification. As for the lazy reporters it looks like from what you wrote above you read what's going on in the local paper just as the rest of us -- "from what I read ...." --- I guess some information is to be believed and some discarded? I only believe what is cited by named people ( and in my 15 years experience just because someone has the title spokesperson they LIE too and then retract and that is a fact!). Also, too you indicated above Tamara IS a waitress -- that is misinformation.

Also, I as well would not give my hat off even for a second to anyone who allows a photo of their child on a magazine, period. That's a huge red flag. As for Prince Albert his crediblity is in the toilet with me. His statement a year ago following the Alexandre announcement would not for a second today lead me to say bravo or hats off to him .... not before the JGG announcement and certainly not now (second to last paragraph in the Desert Sun) referring to him not knowing of any "others" that could be true (and yes, this has been posted before ya'll I know!) http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...MPLATE=DEFAULT This is exactly why I question even information spoon fed by spokespeople (i.e., LaCoste) (in my 15 years experience they LIE and then save themselves by issuing retractions or going into denial with the media --- that is a fact)

Last edited:
fandesacs2003 said:
I do not think that Charlotte or Alexandra, or Camille will never feel and accept Jasmin like their cousin....

It is very sad and probably true. The Casiraghis believe in their uncle, I'm sure. They believe what he says because they love him. So they see the situation from his perspective. I wish that Stephanie would exert herself now. Stephanie is usually so good about doing what the heart says. If she would only reach out to Albert's children, that would be nice, and if the Casiraghis would take a page from that example, I would be very proud of them.

TrustWorthy said:

Maybe it's me but your points have been confusing as well. And, by your tone I am sorry for asking.

As for lazy reporters copy, you response above indicates you as well read what reporters say "local papers said..." so I guess you rely on information from lazy reporters too to clear up the posts misinformation. BTW Tamara is no longer a waitress (that is misinformation in your statement above). On another note, I would not for a split second give my hat off to a mother who allows a photo of their kid on a magazine, period, no bravos nothing. Until then, I thought she handled things FAIRLY well but that was a HUGE red flag to me. As for Prince Albert his crediblity is in the toilet with me. His statement a year ago following the Alexandre announcement would not for a second today lead me to say bravo or hats off to him .... not before the JGG announcement and certainly not now (second to last paragraph in the Desert Sun) referring to him not knowing of any "others" that could be true (and yes, this has been posted before) http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/MONACO_PRINCE_CHILD_CAOL-?SITE=CAPAD&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT. This is exactly why I question even information spoon fed by spokespeople (i.e., LaCoste) (in my 15 years experience they LIE and then save themselves by issuing retractions or going into denial with the media --- that is a fact)

Last edited:
This thread is now reopened, but we are asking your cooperation so that it will remain open. Please stop reposting and rehashing what has already been discussed. This is afterall a current events thread.

Please review the updated TRF Posting Rules & Guidelines to refresh you memory before your next post. Remember that bashing and trashing of royals, their families and associates is stritly forbidden.

Thanks for your cooperation.

The Monaco Moderating Team

Last edited:
From this weeks Point de Vue:

14b3wp1.jpg
14b3w28.jpg

tbhrc I had that to post. I thought it was against the school rules to wear makeup.

This goes with the it.
The GIRL Of ALBERT: The INCREDIBLE DESTINY OF JAZMIN GRACE Palm Springs cherished Grace Kelly. Since the revelation of the existence of the girl of Albert, it is his grand-daughter who is the high-speed motorboat. A fairy tale modern worthy of the princesses of Walt Disney.

Looks like even the French are using the Disney thing however I can't see it as that.

It will be interesting to see where JGG goes to high school and to college. I wonder if she will attend an exclusive private college prep and then go on to the Ivy League, or perhaps Stanford. I assume that there is nothing making the rounds about her next school.

julianneneville said:
It will be interesting to see where JGG goes to high school and to college. I wonder if she will attend an exclusive private college prep and then go on to the Ivy League, or perhaps Stanford. I assume that there is nothing making the rounds about her next school.

I think Jazmin studying in Europe is also an option as well. If she wanted, perhaps she could get to meet Albert and get to know him better and him her. I think Jazmin has a lot of options in front of her. At this point, I really don't think money is an issue.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom