Jazmin Grace Grimaldi Current Events 3 : June 2006 - Jan.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! I never noticed how much she looks like her mother! Those close-ups really show the resemblance. Thanks for the photos flowerpower!

Love
Ani

Great photos Flowerpower.

In the first pictue in post 387 by Flowerpower, Jasmine looks like a young Mariah Carrie.

Poor girl. She need a peace but it looks that her mum don't give it to her and specially the yellow press too. Or maybe J was prepared for that what will/could happen?

Btw. Wonder did TR showed these photos to the press and how much she received for that?

I agree that Jazmine looks more like her mother.

Last edited:
She is a mix of both..The upper part more like mom and the smile is Albert's..Well, in my humble opinion.:) Love the pics though..

Perhaps this has been commented before but doesn't Jazmine's story resemble that of the Princess Diaries. Granted there are a few differences, but still, teenage american girl finds out father is prince of small european country. . .sounds close enough to me.

Queen Malka said:
Perhaps this has been commented before but doesn't Jazmine's story resemble that of the Princess Diaries. Granted there are a few differences, but still, teenage american girl finds out father is prince of small european country. . .sounds close enough to me.

maybe the pricness diaries are very loosly based on this very story.:p

Lillia said:
maybe the pricness diaries are very loosly based on this very story.:p

Haha, perhaps the author can see into the future thats why she wrote the series!

Who says that her mom sold these pics anyways?
Anybody, that includes family members & friends could have sold these pics.
Don't jump to conclusions....

Geez, if you look at the pic of Tamara and Albert I think they look alot alike to begin with.
They say that soulmates tend to look alike.... ha ha ha

Last edited:
People Magazine Story on Prince Albert

This week's People Magazine (the one with Brad, Angelina & baby Shiloh on the cover) has a 4-page story on Prince Albert and the revelations of his lastest "love child" on page 102.

It recalls Tamara Rotolo confronting Albert with Jazmin in her arms, which was witnessed by People correspondent Vickie Bane, who was covering Albert's visit to Cody, Wyoming in 1993. She said Albert's face turned bright red with embarrassment and he turned and walked away without looking at TR or JG.

It also speculates that he's made the latest acknowledgement so that he can clear the way to marry Charlene Wittstock who they say has met Stephanie and Caroline who was initially "frosty" but has "warmed" to her. It repeats Charlene's comment about she and Albert being soul mates and says she is taking etiquette lessons and is in talks with clergy to convert to Catholicism.

The story also says Nicole is upset that Alexandre does not have the Grimaldi name as Jazmin does and they wonder if he's seen his son over the past year because of the tension between him and Nicole.

Last edited:
Tosca said:
I once read on "CHI" mag that she was on vacation with her friend. It sounds more acceptable to me. What man would let his wife sleep with somebody else? Unless...:rolleyes:
I heard both stories as well. Her husband was a tabloid reporter so who knows.

The last few pages read like the ones on NC a few months ago-"gold-digger, bad careless, lazy mother, attention seeking on and on. Marital misinformation, etc. How could anybody believe anything that Daphne person says? How could the Palace have anything to do with her. Last fall she ran for quite a while, a flashing, elliptical lines, large eye-catching letter designs suggesting "Big Scandal between two women, naming PA. Creating phony info on the other mother,NC Now, this is ridiculous re TR, I really believe.She, in my proud opinion is a pseudo, scoop/scandal-seeking "phony" .

Well, PA may marry Charlene and he may not but what I don't understand is how, publically acknowledgeing his love children clears the way for him to marry? Just don't get it really.

leahteresa said:
Well, PA may marry Charlene and he may not but what I don't understand is how, publically acknowledgeing his love children clears the way for him to marry? Just don't get it really.
The article is only speculation but it quotes "royal watcher" Isabelle Rivere. Surprisingly, the article doesn't focus on Jazmin. There's no "American Princess" stuff and it reiterates Albert needs to produce a legitimate heir. Instead it refers to Albert's "fertile adventures", his "seductive powers" on women and whether or not he can settle down with one woman. His friends, says People, believe he can become a family man and a good father despite his past. I don't know if Charlene is the person he'll settle down with but we'll see.

Laviollette said:
It recalls Tamara Rotolo confronting Albert with Jazmin in her arms, which was witnessed by People correspondent Vickie Bane, who was covering Albert's visit to Cody, Wyoming in 1993. She said Albert's face turned bright red with embarrassment and he turned and walked away without looking at TR or JG.
It doesn't say his face turned red from embarrassment. Since its never been reported that Albert blushes I would say anger that she would cause such a public display around children.

leahteresa said:
Over a year ago I said if he and I were to marry I would make him clear it up. Its not something you want to keep hearing about once you are married and trying to have children with the person you love.

LadyMacAlpine said:
It doesn't say his face turned red from embarrassment. Since its never been reported that Albert blushes I would say anger that she would cause such a public display around children.
When a person turns bright red I generally assume that it is from embarrassment but it could have been from anger. In hindsight TR was within her right to confront Albert about his utter abandonment of Jazmin. By August 1993, when this incident occured, Jazmin was 17 months old and it's pretty evident that Tarmara had not received any financial support from the father of her child. He had nothing to be angry about but Tamara did, imo.

Laviollette said:
When a person turns bright red I generally assume that it is from embarrassment but it could have been from anger. In hindsight TR was within her right to confront Albert about his utter abandonment of Jazmin. By August 1993, when this incident occured, Jazmin was 17 months old and it's pretty evident that Tarmara had not received any financial support from the father of her child. He had nothing to be angry about but Tamara did, imo.
Well, said, he had probably ignored her calls and letters so it was the only other way to get his attention. I still say shame on him letting this matter go on for so long. His own kid. A real grimaldi whether he likes it or not. More than the casiraghi's

jabilo said:
Well, said, he had probably ignored her calls and letters so it was the only other way to get his attention. I still say shame on him letting this matter go on for so long. His own kid. A real grimaldi whether he likes it or not. More than the casiraghi's
Well my preference are the Casiraghi's but PA might still marry.

jabilo said:

Because the children of a male are more part of the family than the kids of a female?! The Casiraghis and Steph's kids are just as much part of the family, and emotionally even more as they grew up very close to their uncle and grandfather!
I agree that he should have had the guts and the maturity to act before though!

Laviollette said:
I'll stay with anger.

Grace said:
Because the children of a male are more part of the family than the kids of a female?! The Casiraghis and Steph's kids are just as much part of the family, and emotionally even more as they grew up very close to their uncle and grandfather!
I agree that he should have had the guts and the maturity to act before though!
Of course they are still grimaldi's but technical in most places of the world you do follow your father's line and had they not been illegitimate, they would have been inline to the throne not the casiraghis. I meant in those terms and the only reason the two did not grow up with their fathers family was because their father did not give them a chance to. What a wuss at 40 he was still scared of telling his dad he had a son. What was he going to be disowned. No excuse at least not at that age. Had been under 22yrs then maybe i would understand.

jabilo said:
Of course they are still grimaldi's but technical in most places of the world you do follow your father's line and had they not been illegitimate, they would have been inline to the throne not the casiraghis. I meant in those terms and the only reason the two did not grow up with their fathers family was because their father did not give them a chance to. What a wuss at 40 he was still scared of telling his dad he had a son. What was he going to be disowned. No excuse at least not at that age. Had been under 22yrs then maybe i would understand.
I can tell you don't understand the way it is for Royals when you are heir. Charles didn't marry the woman he loved however now that he has an heir and a spare he did. Your life isn't yours.

Neat2912 said:
The last few pages read like the ones on NC a few months ago-"gold-digger, bad careless, lazy mother, attention seeking on and on. Marital misinformation, etc. How could anybody believe anything that Daphne person says? How could the Palace have anything to do with her. Last fall she ran for quite a while, a flashing, elliptical lines, large eye-catching letter designs suggesting "Big Scandal between two women, naming PA. Creating phony info on the other mother,NC Now, this is ridiculous re TR, I really believe.She, in my proud opinion is a pseudo, scoop/scandal-seeking "phony" .

I doubt Daphne Barak has any contact with anyone connected to PA or the Palace. If she did, she would have broken this story. Instead, she has been teasing us with "yellow journalism" on her website for the longest time. In the end, she became nothing but an unqualified source of rumor and innuendo. If she had anything of substance or the sources she claims -- she would have broken the story on her own rather than be a source for someone else's story.

TrustWorthy said:
I doubt Daphne Barak has any contact with anyone connected to PA or the Palace. If she did, she would have broken this story. Instead, she has been teasing us with "yellow journalism" on her website for the longest time. In the end, she became nothing but an unqualified source of rumor and innuendo. If she had anything of substance or the sources she claims -- she would have broken the story on her own rather than be a source for someone else's story.

I agree. It looks Daphne Barak tries to make her own speculations based on what tabloids said. I would expect more from a journalist like her.

I haven't been here in a while and wow now he admits he is Jazmin's dad! The two people I feel sorry for in this whole thing are Alexandre and Jazmin.

I shouldn't be so much a stranger here and check back more often!

Suonymona..."I wouldn't worry how Jazmin's mind might have been poisoned (as opposed to Eric Alexander)""

I'd be interested in hearing /see some evidence of a 33 month old's mind is poisoned. Why in the first place? How in the second place? Wouldn't this behavior be incongruent for that which his mother is accused of? How would you know anything about JG's mind re her father?-Has she spoken yet?

I'm waiting, Ann for the reasoning you made this statement-the lines are open.

LadyMacAlpine said:
I can tell you don't understand the way it is for Royals when you are heir. Charles didn't marry the woman he loved however now that he has an heir and a spare he did. Your life isn't yours.
from what i can read, neither do you, its one thing to hide from the public but from your father? Lets not forget these are our personal opinions we don't really know what goes on in there unless you have been in it.

The first photo was taken of Tamara during the court hearing. I cut her attorney out of the photo. The second was taken in Monaco which has been on the cover of several Tabloids now. Both her hands are visible so who was the person to her right that has their hand on Albert's shoulder? It looks like a posed for photo to me as the first one was.
tral111.jpg
tral3.jpg

Source Phil Ramey

Baaah!

That photograph has been doctored. Where is his elbow?? It's been wiped out and her hand added in...take a boo again, you'll see what I mean. The other thing is that his shorts are not as finely focused as the rest of the lower pic, probably because they had to doctor them too, so that the hand could be put in.

Her upper hand appears to be holding something that has been removed, and the position of the fingers is the very close to the lower hand that has been added in...so it was probably copied, turned and placed there. How convenient!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom