The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2006, 09:40 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
I just come home from France, and while I was over there I happened to have read a few lines on JGG in "POINT DE VUE". According to it, it appears that Prince Albert would JGG to go and study in France, as the kid is reported to be intelligent and a keen student.

Old 06-05-2006, 12:19 PM
Nobility

I am the mom of a 15 year old son and I think it would be tough for any teenager to just pack up and live in a different country and leave your friends behind. I know my son wouldn't want to do that. I left my home country, Germany, when I was 22 and it was incredibly hard to leave my friends and family behind..Not to mention living in a new country..different language and so on..

Old 06-05-2006, 01:02 PM
Courtier

I know it can be hard but nowdays it is a very common experience. She can maintain her old friendships and get a whole bunch of new experiences. She can always come back if she doesnt like it. But coming closer to her father can be a great thing for her and Im sure her mother will be there to help her.
Old 06-05-2006, 01:13 PM
Courtier

Are we sure that Jazmin will be treated any different than Alexandre? If so why? And please don't say Nicole Coste because TR has given Albert just as much grief as Alex's mother in an effort to get financial support and recognition for their children when they both got pregnant. So far he's kept his son out of sight.
Old 06-05-2006, 01:17 PM
Courtier

I dont know, we will see that in the future, I just answered based on what it was said, that she could be going to study in France. That does not mean being threated differently to Alex. She already has a bodyguard, as i suppose Alex does, he also have a nanny, she doesnt, but that does not mean that she is being treated differently, they have a great age difference, so what will apply to one of them, does not apply to the other one.
Old 06-05-2006, 04:20 PM
Aristocracy

Lady Elspeth re my comments to Grace. Actually I meant to sa y to Grace that she does not know whether TR lives on PA's allowance or not. ) As you stated the same thing. To Rhapsody in forming her that Palm Desert is the name of the town,even though it is in a desert region. Not to imply anything else. We all know just what we read. Except th at I am familiar with the city of Palm Desert.
Old 06-05-2006, 04:48 PM
Courtier

In my post I was merely asking if Tamara was living completely on Albert's money (as Nicole seems to do), because I didn't know. I'm glad to hear she is working to sustain herself, my compliments and apologies to her if I criticized her without a reason.
Old 06-05-2006, 04:48 PM
Gentry

Oh my!!! I just saw this thread. So it's official, huh? I had a feeling JG was PA's daughter but I never said so before because I was afraid of getting flamed for it. OK now I'm going to read this whole thread. Whew!
Old 06-05-2006, 05:56 PM
Courtier

Of all that I have read from the posts from the last day or so, I've drawn a few conclusions/thoughts.

1. Having a child apparently forced TR to grow up: a good job in SoCal real estate and she is doing quite well.

2. If PA wanted to keep her paternity a secret until she was 18, when did he have the paternity test and wouldn't it have been better to have come clean last summer instead of dropping these bombs every year?

3. I think he was providing support although not as much as she is probably now getting, sadly enough thanks to Nicole.

4. Whatever else you say about TR, she apparently is doing a great job raising her seemingly well-adjusted and well-mannered daughter.

JMO.
Old 06-05-2006, 06:37 PM
Nobility

Quote:
originally posted by Pinkylady If PA wanted to keep her paternity a secret until she was 18, when did he have the paternity test and wouldn't it have been better to have come clean last summer instead of dropping these bombs every year?
I agree here as well. It would have been better to just get it all out in the open at once. Now we will hear months of drudging up old stories and speculations.

And just when things in this topic seemed to be dying down a bit.
Old 06-05-2006, 07:53 PM
Administrator

Seing that PA is worht MILLIONS...I seriously doubt that the money he is paying Nicole will impact the money he sends Tamara. And seriously...why are the mothers considered Gold Diggers...if we can recognize them as GD's surely PA can!
Old 06-05-2006, 07:57 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk1189
Seing that PA is worht MILLIONS...I seriously doubt that the money he is paying Nicole will impact the money he sends Tamara. And seriously...why are the mothers considered Gold Diggers...if we can recognize them as GD's surely PA can!
Zonk:
I meant that TR was probably satisfied with payments probably much less than the $15,000 US that Nicole/Alex got. Albert can easily afford to pay for both children. Who knows, however...maybe Albert also paid for at least part of TR's house as well as for JG's tuition.
Old 06-05-2006, 09:02 PM
Administrator

Pinklady1991.

This is true. Mostly likely he did pay for the house and the school. I understand that they live in a gated community in Palm Springs. Not to say that she can't be a successful real estate agent. Who knows what type of arrangement that they have. But she can definitely sue for more if she so desires.
Old 06-05-2006, 09:24 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk1189
Pinklady1991.

This is true. Mostly likely he did pay for the house and the school. I understand that they live in a gated community in Palm Springs. Not to say that she can't be a successful real estate agent. Who knows what type of arrangement that they have. But she can definitely sue for more if she so desires.
Who is she going to sue? The California court threw out her case in 1992. It's possible that PA wanted it this way so that TR wouldn't have any legal recourse and would instead be reliant on him as far as what he wanted to give in support, not that that support isn't generous or at least it seems generous.
Old 06-05-2006, 11:25 PM
Administrator

Didn't the California court throw out her case for jurisdiction reasons? Cant she sue him at the World Court? Especially since he has claimed paternity. Is that possible? But at this point..there is no point in going to court. I imagine he wouldn't want any more negative publicity.
Old 06-05-2006, 11:33 PM
Courtier

Obviously she couldn't or didn't sue him in the World Court, as if that court could make a Monarch do what it wants, because she had to drag Jazmin to Wisconsin and shove her in Albert's face to make him pay attention to her. I believe TR sued her attorney for not informing her that she would lose all her legal rights if she didn't file her paternity claim in Monaco by 1994.

Excerpt from The LA Times:

"Rotolo filed a malpractice suit in Los Angeles against her attorney in 2001, alleging that he failed to advise her that she should have filed the paternity suit in Monaco before 1994 to maintain her legal rights."
source: http://www.latimes.com/news/printedi...ack=crosspromo
Old 06-05-2006, 11:52 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindsorIII
I agree here as well. It would have been better to just get it all out in the open at once. Now we will hear months of drudging up old stories and speculations.

And just when things in this topic seemed to be dying down a bit.
Because of his delays the biggest speculation will always be if there are more little Grimaldis out there asking for their dad.
Old 06-06-2006, 12:56 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toledo
Because of his delays the biggest speculation will always be if there are more little Grimaldis out there asking for their dad.
You're probably right about that;Albert has been living the carefree bachelor life for years and it's beginning to catch up with him.
Old 06-06-2006, 02:46 AM
Aristocracy

We should not forget that he is a sovereign who is under no obligation to share his reasons publicly and as a human being I'm certain he loves his offspring.
Old 06-06-2006, 11:53 AM
Nobility

Well, I really feel bad for JGG now. This kid went from being an annonymous 8th grader going about her life to the hunted. First there was all the paparazzi & security at her school. Then last night I saw a commercial for a TV tabloid show. Apparently The Insider with Pat O'Brien is doing a big segment on the show about "Princess Grace's illegitimate granddaughter". I can only hope for her sake that the hubbub will blow over and she can go about life as normally as possible. (However normal that can be).

Closed Thread