Jazmin Grace Grimaldi Current Events 3 : June 2006 - Jan.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TrustWorthy said:
Prior to this revelation, there has been many posts regarding PA and JGG, along with great speculation about who knew what and when and how. Has the time not come whereby we simply refer to the facts; PA is the Father of JGG. We have seen JGG photographed in Monaco, leaving the home of Thierry Lacoste in Paris -- is it not possible that Father and Daughter have a very normal, loving and mutually respectful relationship -- one that is truly none of our business? Lacoste said she was welcome to visit and even study and live in Monaco -- to me, they seem happy, content and looking forward to the future now that it's in the open.

No one has any idea what the relationship is like between PA/JGG. No one has any idea what plans PA has for his daughter -- or his son for that matter. Everyone talks so much about money and some fancy chair they call a "Throne" -- how about leaving a father and his daughter alone to say and do as they please about the situation. I'm sure we can all agree that if PA or JGG has anything they want us to know or see of them -- they will tell or show us.

So while we don't know anymore than we did a year ago -- other than they have now admitted they are Father and Daughter. It's also been reported TR's father said PA has always provided for JGG and PA has said he wanted to wait until she was 18 before telling the world. Seems like the only people left speculating about whether she was or wasn't -- IS US!

JGG seems to be quite groomed in her appearance and accomplished for a child of 14. Why would PA not want his Daughter to carry his legacy as did Charlotte? But only PA and JGG can answer that and that will come with time.

One thing is guaranteed -- we'll be the last to know.

This is the most intelligent post on this board in months. Thanks, Trustworthy. I believe you live up to your name.

P.S. I also think JGG looks lovely in the picture. She looks very much like the picture of TR when she was with PA.

I hope I can express this opinion but yes, Trustworthy is right. We don't know what decisions Albert will make regarding Jazmin, Alexandre <Removed due no proof-Mandy> in the future. His decisions for the future of Monaco could very well reflect the decisions he has made in his private life over the last 20 years or so, unfortunately.

Last edited by a moderator:
libra65 said:
This is the most intelligent post on this board in months. Thanks, Trustworthy. I believe you live up to your name.

P.S. I also think JGG looks lovely in the picture. She looks very much like the picture of TR when she was with PA.

Thank you kindly

I have to agree with everyone, well put TrustWorthy.

libra65 said:

I second that one..What a great post, Trustworthy ! It sums up my feelings.:)
And now that I have seen a close -up of this pretty girl I have to say that she looks a bit like her dad..I wish the whole family all the best.. most of all peace..

Please note that speculations as to the identify of other possible out-of-wedlock children and/or their mothers is strictly prohibited and will not be tolerated on the forum and as such, all off-topic posts and discussions will be deleted without notice.

Thanks for your co-operation.

The Monaco Moderating Team

I agree that speculation about other children PA might have is inappropriate. But I take issue with "speculation". Truth be known, we live in the world of DNA, someone either is or they are not. There is no middle ground.

It was PA himself who opened this can or worms. He gave a big speach about morals and wanting to clean up Monaco's image...(verbadum). He claimed Alexandre, now JGG...tacking himself up on a cross. He brought every ounce of it on himself.

Jazmin looks so pretty at the charity event at her school. When she smiles, her whole face lights up. She definitely looks like her mother but I think some Kelly genes may have been graced upon her. No pun intended :D.

Last edited:
Palm Desert's Jazmin Grace the cover girl of new Paris Match issue
Last night, eighth-grade graduation, this morning, Europe's darling

Palm Desert's own Jazmin Grace Grimaldi is the cover girl, in an elegant photo portrait of the just-released issue of the European celebrity magazine Paris Match.
Wearing a strapless champagne-colored gown and with her long brown hair beautifully styled, the 14-year-old student at St. Margaret's Episcopal School in Palm Desert who was acknowledged by Monaco's Prince Albert as his daughter in recent days, is the only story on the cover of the magazine...

http://www.desertsunonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060608/UPDATE01/60608005

LadyMacAlpine said:
You are incorrect on not being related. The Grimaldis are related to the Kings of Norway, Sweden, Belgians, Spain, Hellenes, Albanians, Queen of Netherlands, Denmark, Great Britain, Grand Duke of Luxembourg, Duke of Bavaria, Archduke of Austria via Johann Georg II Prince of Anhalt-Dessau to name a few. Prince Louis' mothers family were heirs to the Throne of Scotland which became united with England under James I becoming known as Great Britain and that lineage connects him to the Hanover's. Albert's Godmother was the late Queen Victoria-Eugénia of Spain.

To add to these, several Grimaldis in the past have also married into the Princely Family of Liechtenstein.

JGG looks very much like her mother. She looks sweet and unassuming. Hope she can have a good relationship with PA II.

Too bad about Albert getting "gold diggers" and neglectful mothers for his children.

Last edited:
Tosca said:
As expected, there are plenty of articles about the Jazmin story on every mag these days. Here are some excerpts from the article appeared on this week's "CHI" mag, I've translated for you: (pls, note that I restricted myself to just translate those excerpts, without adding anything on my own initiative, so if you happen to read something you think is wrong, don't be angry with me, but with the one who wrote this. Here's CHI's email: chiposta@mondadori.it. Right?)

Tamara does not come out in a good light, but I did not expect that either. Holding the kid in front of a crowd and yelling at Prince Albert, wow, she is quite something.

Laviollette said:
June 6, 2006; From the website of the tv show of "The Insider" there are quotes from Bruce McCormack, "a close friend of Tamara Rotolo."

Excerpts:

"BRUCE McCORMACK, a close friend of TAMARA ROTOLO, tells international interviewer DAPHNE BARAK and "The Insider," "She's always come across to me as very credible, very honest, very down-to-earth, like a girl who got caught up in something she never could have imagined, did not set out to, did not mean to do. Just got caught up in this whirlwind and played it up."
"Bruce says he had many conversations with Tamara during her attempts to reunite with Prince Albert in the 1990s in which she described how they met."
"I am proud of Tamara," Bruce says. "She has waged an incredible uphill fight. Others may not believe her but I always have."
source: http://insider.tv.yahoo.com/celeb/4231/

I don't trust him. He sounds as a typical celebrity-by-association, This McCormack person seems just like her, another publicity hunter.

Last edited:
monica17 said:
To add to these, several Grimaldis in the past have also married into the Princely Family of Liechtenstein.

JGG looks very much like her mother. She looks sweet and unassuming. Hope she can have a good relationship with PA II.

Too bad about Albert getting "gold diggers" and neglectful mothers for his children.
Thanks I didn't know that. I've said all along she looks like her mother except she is prettier and has a better smile.

Jazmin looks very pretty in the picture on the Paris Match cover. I only wonder how PM got this picture. It looks that it is a private photo. It was, I guess, Tamara who sent the picture. If so, she is not the mother carying about her daugher right to have normal, private life. Rather the opposite, indirectly sort of sneaky way she tries to make young Jazmin a celebrity. Again I assume it can be only girl mother who sent this picture.

I don't know if someone remembers picture of 5 y.o or something Jazmin in mags years ago. It was posted while ago on this thread. It also looked like a private photo, probably also sent by her mum.

Tamara got what she wanted, the public recognition of her child. Of course this way she could proof that through all those years she was not delusional etc. But for what the price for her child. What else Tamara got? Fame through her child. Some mothers are like that. They can't achieve their great ambitions so sometime the child will compensate it. TR reminds me Nicole, she uses her child but more sophisticated way than Nicole.:( Maybe NC will follow TR steps.:D

Last edited:
Lakshmi said:
Jazmin looks very pretty in the picture on the Paris Match cover. I only wonder how PM got this picture. It looks that it is a private photo. It was, I guess, Tamara who sent the picture. If so, she is not the mother carying about her daugher right to have normal, private life. Rather the opposite, indirectly sort of sneaky way she tries to make young Jazmin a celebrity. Again I assume it can be only girl mother who sent this picture.

I don't know if someone remembers picture of 5 y.o or something Jazmin in mags years ago. It was posted while ago on this thread. It also looked like a private photo, probably also sent by her mum.

Tamara got what she wanted, the public recognition of her child. Of course this way she could proof that through all those years she was not delusional etc. But for what the price for her child. What else Tamara got? Fame through her child. Some mothers are like that. They can't achieve their great ambitions so sometime the child will compensate it. TR reminds me Nichole, she uses her child but more sophisticated way than Nicole. Maybe NC will follow TR steps.:D

It is mentioned on Paris Match cover that the picture has been handed to them by the mother (maybe to justify the publication of it without being sue as she is under age).

Thanks for the info assia. So TR doesn't do it sneaky way. I mean that if PM says it openly on the cover TR doesn't send pictures secretly. But still I find it very sad that she sends picture of her child to the mag. She should protect her dauhgter privacy not to support her celebrity image.

Last edited:
Lakshmi said:
Thanks for the info assia. So TR doesn't do it sneaky way. I mean that if PM says it openly on the cover TR doesn't send pictures secretly. But still I find it very sad that she sends picture of her child to the mag. She should protect her dauhgter privacy not to support her celebrity image.

I think she wants her daugther's life to be private but hers, Tamara's, very public. Kind of contradictory unless you realize Tamara is after fame for herself more than support for her daugther. So, her character has not change that much since she landed a prince in bed during a vacation with her husband.
And then comes the question, their divorce was caused by the pregnancy? I mean, you go on vacation with your spouse and come back pregnant with another man's child.
Anyone knows or have read anything about this?

Lakshmi said:

IMO: a photo like this would be released with the approval and cooperation of all involved and the reason to do so might be to remove the temptation of opportunist looking to "cash in." It might also diminish the value of paparazzi photos obtained by chasing her: providing more freedom and privacy. Paris Match lost an expensive legal battle with PA over what was a very accurate story -- baby Alex -- a story and photos provided by NC. Why would PM again place themselves in jeopardy by publishing a photo and story of JG -- and think a disclaimer that the photo was provided by the mother would stop PA from once again taking them into the Courts? It certainly did not protect them in the case of the baby Alex story. It should be safe to conclude -- it was agreed upon by all.
I would not discount that it was a calculated move, agreed upon by all, and in the best interest of Jazmin Grace. TR did not give an interview -- which brings me to something IMO is probably very true (it certainly is in the case with my 13 and 15 year old daughters -- who at this age have their own voice) -- PA and JGG have a father/daughter relationship, maybe have for years, and assuming she listens to the advice and expectations of her father. Hence, the two of them deciding together what's best, with TR having very little to any role at all. PA need not entertain these mothers -- but I would bet he cares for his son and daughter as any "good" father would.

TrustWorthy said:
...Why would PM again place themselves in jeopardy by publishing a photo and story of JG -- and think a disclaimer that the photo was provided by the mother would stop PA from once again taking them into the Courts? It certainly did not protect them in the case of the baby Alex story. It should be safe to conclude -- it was agreed upon by all.
Albert was able to sue Paris Match for invasion of privacy because the photos included him in them. If Nicole had only shown herself and and Alex, maybe he wouldn't have had a case. The story was true after all.

Toledo said:
I think she wants her daugther's life to be private but hers, Tamara's, very public. Kind of contradictory unless you realize Tamara is after fame for herself more than support for her daugther. So, her character has not change that much since she landed a prince in bed during a vacation with her husband.
And then comes the question, their divorce was caused by the pregnancy? I mean, you go on vacation with your spouse and come back pregnant with another man's child.
Anyone knows or have read anything about this?

I agree. I believe TR wants more attention for herself than to protect JGG. As for who she was on vacation with when she met Albert, I have read 2 different stories. a) on vacation with hubby & b) on vacation with girlfriends to try to cheer herself up after seperation from hubby. All we can do is speculate.

libra65 said:
I agree. I believe TR wants more attention for herself than to protect JGG. As for who she was on vacation with when she met Albert, I have read 2 different stories. a) on vacation with hubby & b) on vacation with girlfriends to try to cheer herself up after seperation from hubby. All we can do is speculate.

I once read on "CHI" mag that she was on vacation with her friend. It sounds more acceptable to me. What man would let his wife sleep with somebody else? Unless...:rolleyes:

I dont know how can we say TR is looking for more attention for herself. I think she is more interested in her daughter. The pictures where you see her, she is not even camera ready, she does not look like they woman looking for public exposure, you see she cares her daughter is well dressed and everything but she does not seem to care in her own appearance. Maybe im wrong, but why we need to jump to conclusion, making her mom looks like the evil one, will not make her father to appear any better.

Laviollette said:
Albert was able to sue Paris Match for invasion of privacy because the photos included him in them. If Nicole had only shown herself and and Alex, maybe he wouldn't have had a case. The story was true after all.
However he sued over publication of photos of JGG in Monaco and Paris and those who said she was his "secret daughter" -- which apparently was true also.

Ariel said:
I dont know how can we say TR is looking for more attention for herself. I think she is more interested in her daughter. The pictures where you see her, she is not even camera ready, she does not look like they woman looking for public exposure, you see she cares her daughter is well dressed and everything but she does not seem to care in her own appearance. Maybe im wrong, but why we need to jump to conclusion, making her mom looks like the evil one, will not make her father to appear any better.
Touche -- well said... but for one point. IMO: is it not possible Father and Daughter are perfectly content with the relationship they have/or don't have -- and that they feel no need whatsoever to conform to OUR expectations? I mean truly, who are we (the public) that they have to reveal everything to us -- and it's been stated by TR's father that he too knew very little. As PA has said, he wanted to wait until she was of age and that his daughter is welcome to visit (which we know she has) and to live and study in MC (as baby Alex most likely will when he reaches some maturity). Why? Does he have plans for her? Maybe, maybe not -- but either way none of the parties are obligated to detail their personal lives, thoughts or feelings. Is there anyone on earth we're obligated to reveal all to -- don't we all have some secrets? Of course we do -- and don't we chose carefully who we share those secrets with. As for the mother of JGG, I agree with the previous post -- mother does not look as she is expecting to be photographed.

We are the one's placing expectations on PA, JGG, TR and NC. We are the one's so quick to judge them -- when some on this forum have said we know NOTHING about PA, JGG, TR or NC -- only what they have wanted us to know -- which is very little.

TrustWorthy said:
However he sued over publication of photos of JGG in Monaco and Paris and those who said she was his "secret daughter" -- which apparently was true also.
I don't think he won those cases and frankly I think even the courts in europe are getting tired of this guy suing the media simply to keep them quiet from telling the truth about him. He is so protected. I don't understand it.

Laviollette said:
I don't think he won those cases and frankly I think even the courts in europe are getting tired of this guy suing the media simply to keep them quiet from telling the truth about him. He is so protected. I don't understand it.

I agree. Maybe everything is starting to catch up with him. :eek: Folks ain't fallin' for his "stuff" anymore (although a court should never base decision outside of the facts). Prince Albert's credibility seems to be wearing thin! :eek:

Jazmin Grace Grimaldi
Pics from Hola and Paris Match

125jcxu.jpg

125jds2.jpg

Souvenir picture of Prince Albert and Tamara in the French Riviera 1991
(paris match)

125jm1g.jpg

OMG-I have always said she looks like her mom but WOW it is extremely evident here!!:eek: These are truly beautiful pictures of JGG.

TrustWorthy:
IMO these cases never even reached court. There is/was a case against Paris Match for the Maldives pics, a case against Voici for the JG pics and an other one I can't remember. I for one haven't read anything about any outcome, though that is not conclusive. I'd like to know, but I suspect deals have been done and we won't hear a thing about it. :(

All this really comes as a surprise for me. I thought that jazmin wasn't Albert's daughter. I hope that her mother will stop giving pictures of her child to the press so as she can go on with her life. Now we all know the truth and I think she must put jazmins' peace of mind before everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom